OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Bookworm Guardian

Bookworm Guardian

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:52 am

Tinker watch's the spectacle in fascination. Finishing his drink, the Earth pony walked over to Vision. "Interesting..." he says as he looks at the newly brought in Angel, "What kind of projection is she?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:53 am

"Illusion magic, good sir." Vision inclines his head. "The finest of the fine." He extends his hoof in greeting. "My name is Vision. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:07 am

Angel at the newcomers voice began to feel very small, claustrophobia in a crowd like any other Pegasi. From that moment it took her five seconds to scan the newest stallion before she was in a fetal position her leg, back, and wing brackets rearranging themselves to mix with her new position, sliding under the table to hide herself. The pink tips to her mane and tail very light and almost white barely any contrast but she liked it.

"I- I'm a p- pony, t- too." She squeeked barely audible past eight feet.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:10 am

"Um..." Vision eyes Angel with uncertainty. He misreads her body language. "You... don't like it? Perhaps we should use a different dye?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:30 am

"N- no, your good." Angel whispered in the direction of Vision's hooves, not daring come out from beneath the table and into view.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:31 am

"Oh, um... okay." Vision averts his gaze. "So... right. That's the simulation."
Back to top Go down
Bookworm Guardian

Bookworm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:54 am

"Illusion magic? Impressive," he said, "But I think that tech could be used to augment the process. She seems to be... distraught."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:55 am

"I... see." Vision says quietly. "What do you mean, 'tech could be used to augment the process'?"
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:40 am

June took another drink from the bottle, and oh-so-casually slipped under the table.  When she got there, she gave Angel a worried look.  "Are you going to be okay?  I know it's tough, suddenly being the center of attention."  A small smile.  "If you like, I could draw some away from you."  The drink agreed, telling June that what she had in mind was going to be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:41 am

Vision glances around the booth, painfully aware of the awkward atmosphere. He sighs, briefly, and makes an illusory bubble around Angel and June, masking both himself and Tinker Tock from their view and leaving them, for all intents and purposes, alone.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:22 am

"T- that'd be nice of you J." Angel said giving the almost gender-nuetral pony a thankful nuzzle befor slowly unfurling to look at Jon/June. Giving them a small smile that could have made the coldest of hearts melt. Knowing that the conversation wasn't over she waited for J to respond.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:53 am

June returned the nuzzle, and smiled.  "What are friends for?"   She rose back into her seat, then glanced around for the others.  She sniffed the air for a brief moment, then shrugged.  "I suppose they left."  She looked briefly disappointed, then looked under the table at Angel.  "Well, I don't need to make a diversion anymore.  They left."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:39 am

The gloomy stallion seated at the bar steals a glance now and then at the odd group in the corner booth. He is impressed with the unicorns skill, and thoroughly confused as to what could possibly be transpiring between the four ponies. Eventually curiosity gets the best of him and he makes his way over to the group, drink in hoof.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:40 am

Vision notices the approaching stallion and hesitates. "Hello... my name is Vision. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:43 am

"Rain Blade at the moment. I'm part of the Lunar Guard. Mind telling me what's going on over here?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:44 am

"The Lunar Guard? I've heard tales of them." Vision nods. "Nothing in particular, now. And don't disturb the two of them, please." He gestures to June and Angel in their bubble of illusion. "They can't see us here, I'm obscuring us with my magic."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:49 am

"Of course, though I must admit it seems a bit suspect. Vials of strange colors and obscuring illusions," he takes on an authoritative and intimidating tone, "so what exactly is 'nothing in particular?'"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:51 am

Vision is taken aback. "Are you accusing me of something?" He points at Angel. "She is trying on different types of makeup, and I am - well, was - facilitating the process with my illusions as simulations."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:57 am

"Accusing? Who's accusing? I was merely asking for clarification. Why, should I be accusing you of something?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:57 am

"No, you just sounded... aggressive, that's all." Vision mutters. "Anyway, that's about all."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:07 am

Rain Blade opens his mouth to respond, but a cry of pain escapes instead of words. The thestral drops his pint and clutches the sides of his head, collapsing to the floor. "Gaaaahhhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:08 am

Vision flinches, alarmed, then after a brief pause races to his side. "What happened? Are you alright?" His horn glows as he tries to remember whatever little healing magic he might have. "Do you need medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:11 am

He is in too much pain to reply, grunts and cries of agony are the only sounds that make it past his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:13 am

"Er, um..." Vision looks around in a panic, then sucks in a determined breath. He bends down and touches his horn to Rain Blade's head. "Uh... painkiller spell, painkiller spell..." He shuts his eyes tightly and casts the spell.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:17 am

The screams fall to moans and ragged breathing. Once he manages to catch his breathe, the stallion stands on shaking legs, "S- sorry you had to see that. We should be okay now, thank you," he bows his head graciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next