OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:40 am

"I don't have a horn either, yet I can still easily do magic that most think is impossible." Aerv says. He then turns to Ician. "Just memories, both good and bad." He says as he clutches the compass again, protecting it from changeling in a lab coat.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 am

"Hm." Ician ponders. "I'm beginning to wonder just what it is about a horn that lets one do magic, and how some can do magic without one."

He turns to Aerv. "Memories, huh? I can understand that.... Somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:35 am

"It was my father's ..." Aerv says. "And he's the reason we know most of the world as it is. But I'd rather not go into details.."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

"Sounds... important." Ician shakes his head. "I understand not wanting to go into details. Some things are best left unsaid, after all."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 am

"They are indeed." Aerv sighs, "..They are indeed." He then starts playing around with a snake made out of shadows with his free claw.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 am

Ician stands up. "Well, it's been a pleasure talking to all of you, but I should be going now. I have a mission to complete." He looks at Storm. "Hopefully you'll be along soon, too. The expedition will be leaving soon."

He trots to the door and turns around. "Goodbye, everyone." He then sweeps out of the Bar.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 am

"See ya... soon, hopefully." Aerv shouts after him. He then turns to storm, tring to ignore the creepy changeling in a lab coat while still clutching the compass to keep it protected. Ician and Storm were the only two he trusted in this bar.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:20 am

Storm downs his cider. He alters the tail of the lion into a snake head. The flame now resembled a ten inch tall Chimera walking around the table. He stood up. "I need to go as well I have a train to catch." He said walking to the door. "Goodbye for now." As the door closed behind him the Chimera leapt into the air and flashed out of existence.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Aerv eats the Chimera made out of flames and stands up. "I guess I better get going aswell." he says and walks past the creepy changeling in a lab coat and the filly towards the door.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:31 am

"Oi, I've been waiting for this vacation." Angel said as she landed, her multitude of leg splints absorbing the pressure of the landing beneath her. Slowly folding her wings back into place against her torso, the pure white mare took several small strides toward the main building. Creeping past onlookers and several bigger ponies who she steered clear from. After several detours she hade it inside the bar and into the back booth disconnected from others.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:35 am

Crow made his way out of the bar, throwing a few odd coins onto the counter to pay for his barely-started drink.  It was far too quiet now for him to properly feed.  Joy followed along with a smile, not questioning her uncle's choices.  He didn't explain much, like why he looked just like uncle Jon used to.  She wondered if they would be going to the park.  The door closed behind them.

On the other side of the bar, the door opened, and in trotted Jon.  He wore only sunglasses and a backpack, displaying golden stripes dyed into his brown coat.  His face was unusual, and what wasn't obscured by the mirrored lenses he wore gave no hints to the average onlooker whether he was a mare or stallion.  The mane, which was long and red, didn't help at all.  He was unusually short as well, not quite foal-sized, but certainly short.  He made his way to the bar, glanced briefly over the drinks, picking out something clear and completely odorless.  That done, he turned to the tables, and sniffed the air carefully.

Following his nose, Jon soon arrived at the booth Angel was in.  He smiled, speaking in a voice that was as androgynous as the rest of him.  "Hello, mind if I sit with you?  I'd like someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:15 am

Angel almost jumped out of her splints, this stallion before her had just, appeared. She had come for a bit or rest and maybe a drink or two, but not for a conversation. Coughing a second as she settled back down and took in the only feature that could have caused her any problem; his height. Mentally noting he wasn't overly huge as some of the stallions she ran across and avoided, but still she squirmed mentally at the thought that he was much taller than she was, Say no... NOW!

"S- sure." She said, looking him straight faced, although her wings were obviously moving uneasily. Damn it! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY NO!
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:25 am

Jon felt a sudden pang of panic flow over him, followed by the sudden scent of fear.  He discarded the panic, instead displaying what he had been taught was a comforting smile.  He sat down across from the mare.  "Thank you.  My name is Jon, good to meet you.  What may I call you?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 am

"A- Angel Glow, although I- I guess I look more like a c- cypony with all these splints on my body." She replied, quiet and monotone, a bit of humor in her stuttering voice. It wasn't fear making her stutter though. Finally getting her wings to rest she looked at Jon, quietly memorizing every inch of his body.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:44 am

Jon took a brief moment to examine the mare across from him, the movements of his eyes hidden behind his mirrored sunglasses.  The splints were interesting, she didn't seem to be injured.  He noted that she seemed to be looking him over as well.  He thought for a moment, and decided a vaguely interesting statement would be helpful.  "Well, I've met cyponies, and they usually look a bit different."  He chuckled in a way that showed he was joking.  "Though, why are you wearing the splints?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 am

"I was b- born with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, these splints are the result of my help in researching how to help... Relieve the disease. They weight practically nothing, the best part though is they let us carry otherwise fatal loads or apply more force before a bone breaks." She said again in a quiet monotone. Moving her body as she had spoke she quickly retracted her body to a sitting position, after she finished explaining.
"So what about you? You look a bit more female than male, born that way or by choice?" She asked, obviously trading in a private information question for the same with him.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 am

Jon laughed.  "Going straight for the personal, then.  I've just been pretty gender-neutral most of my life.  It's unusually useful sometimes."  He concentrated a moment, changing his voice to something decidedly female.  "It's also just plain fun to be a girl every once in a while.  In fact, I may have convinced several ponies I have a twin sister."  He altered his voice again, to a distinct male with an indistinct accent.  "I have a bit of training in acting, which is useful in... well, always."  He relaxed his voice, going back to neutral.  "Now it's my turn.  What brings you to the bar?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:30 am

"I normally try to avoid bigger ponies, but I heard this bar is full of nice ones so I flew here instead of going to the one in town. This conversation proves that," she responded, giggling a bit, "what brings you here?" She asked, as a small maregarita popped in front of here, a little note read 'Free if you don't like it. 5 bits if you do.'
Upon examination the bowl like cup held two straws for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:38 am

Jon smiled.  "I like to meet new ponies, and it's much more comfortable in here than where I'm staying."  After a brief reaction of surprise at the drink's appearance, Jon read the note.  "Also drinks."  He took a sip from one of the straws, and nodded approvingly.  "Not bad.  Any idea where this came from?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:04 am

"I didn't order anything. One the stallions here maybe, that's my best guess." Angel shrugged confused as well. Leaning into the other straw she took a quick sip as well, her eyes widened at the taste.
"I don't drink a lot, but even I can tell when a drink is good." She stated while she reached into a sattle pouch for five bits, they instantly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:56 am

Jon smiled at the vanishing bits. "No matter how often I come here, this place never fails to impress me." He took another sip of the drink, and then switched back to his own glass. "You paid, so you get it. I need to re-hydrate anyway." A long sip of water later, he looked back over to Angel. "So, Angel, what do you do for money?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:12 am

"I'm the head organizer of Weather factories schedules." She replied quickly. Taking a long sip into the maregarita, she continued to study the smaller features of Jon, noticing very little she hadn't already memorized over his appearance.
"Rather than ask you the same question I'll ask you this, why dye your mane and coat? Your already a very pretty shade of brown. I mean, look at me, white on white, not many actually take interest something as blank as myself. You have a nice contrast going though without the dye."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:42 am

Jon laughed out loud.  "Contrast?  My natural colors are brown on brown.  I like to stand out a bit more than that."  He chuckled a bit longer, then started quietly stirring his drink.  "I don't really know, actually.  I gesss eventually, you get kinda tired of seeing the same brown coat and mane every day, and you think, 'why not do something more interesting?' And then you go get your coat dyed.  Or something more extreme."  He shrugged.  "Don't you ever sort of want to change something, just to learn how it feels?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:54 am

"I thought about it once, I got to the spa that I had made the appointment with and someone's stall got loose and sent me to a hospital. I took that as a Oman to not try and change the way I look." Angel said, speaking of the grim accident as if it were merely a joke. It was, however, obvious that she wasn't joking about her little memory.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:09 am

Jon nodded solemnly.  "If it really is an omen, then don't.  Omens are never things to be trifled with."  He looked over Angel for a moment.  "Although, there's a chance it was a coincidence, and then I would imagine you could do some amazing things with your mane.  The white would really make color stand out."  Jon finished off his drink, looking into the glass sadly.  He then proceeded to take off his backpack, open it, and start rummaging around.  He paused, and looked up at the mare across from him.  "Hey, anything you need right now?  While I have the backpack of convenience open."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next