OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:37 am

Celestia nodded slightly at his assessment. "Its reassuring to hear so from a a pony not native to Equestria. I do the best I can to ensure my citizens safety and happiness, using whatever means are necessary to do so. Though I could very well do with a break.... but what will my kingdom do without me? Until Luna is fully up to speed, I'll have to keep working.

Hearing his question, she blinked, the most amused, and curious expression on her face, sitting up straight to examine him very closely. "It has been... a very long time since I've let a stallion touch me in any sort of... pleasurable manner. So few have the courage to ask in the first place, and but a fraction of those who do actually do ask do I allow..." Waving him over, she lied down on her belly, her 9 foot frame completely sprawled out now. "I... would very much enjoy a back rub. Question: Is a back rub all you wish to give me?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:11 am

All Sugary could do is nod in understanding, but he withheld respect for her resolve and her decision. He was, of course, also reasonably nervous on the inside as she too once again mentioned that he was a foreigner like Sword did before, yet only made the the comment of being out of the land, yet again was not called out on it negatively. He was certain that they probably had learned of it during the investigation, but all he could do was continue along as if nothing went awry.

In truth, he also had mixed feelings as to how she'd react of his offer. She might have even told him to leave and not come back even and he'd have no choice but to oblige respectfully... And yet, there she was, telling him a hint of her life in intimacy, and trusting him to touch her... only to be questioned again, and left in a conundrum. Would he answer casually? Or should he answer truthfully? He genuinely intended to just give her a back rub with no strings attached, but even he could not deny that when all was said and done, she was a great and gorgeous mare. "Y-Yes, of course!"

"No... It's not."

"I wish to help you relax."

"... I wish to make love to you..."

"I... wish to please you as I'm able... So long as you allow it." was his honest answer as he walked over to her form, began to rub his hands as he slowly began to channel magic and a bit of energy through them while his horn glew a soft pink. He made sure to make eye contact with her as much as he could, making sure he were to stop once gestured to do so. If she didn't, his first point of contact would be on her upper back and neck, followed almost instantly with a subtly cool spread of the channeled low-level healing magic to go along with them, though he'd only do so if, again, she allowed him to curiously, and somewhat hesitantly, gently move her seemingly living mane out of the way first...
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 am

Celestia murred and rested her head into a pillow as he began to work on her back. "Mmmm..... so many thousands want to please me..... for many different motivations...." Feeling the cool feeling of her neck and upper soldiers, her mane acted on its own, brushing along Sugary's muzzle as he moved it, the smell of spring and life flowing through it, along with the tell-tale feeling of powerful magic as well. "But.. you chose the words... as you're able.... And since...oh....that's nice...." She commented as her muscles began to relax. "The words... as you please.... So since you didn't ask a question... I'll take another turn.... What could I do to please you Sugary?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 am

He almost giggled once her mane made contact with his chin, startling him slightly, but was a welcome variable... Or at least he was unsure if it was on purpose or not. Her mane was an oddity to him after all. The smell and feel was rather relaxing for him, even if power ran through it.

When she questioned him again, he was reminded that he had kept more quiet than he should have, and was now caught off guard once again. "... Rub my chin again!"

Letting me do this is enough.

... Is she flirting with me again?

You could rub me all over~"

"... You'd be pleasing me by appreciating my efforts... Surely you can relate to what I mean... And it definitely looks like you appreciate the back rub so far." He chuckled, still focused on his task. He then remembered to ask this time in return as he slowly tended to wherever it seemed her muscles might be hesitating to relax. Assuming she had a similar anatomy deep down as his own, that is. Otherwise, he slowly moved from her back to her shoulders and back just above the wings. "By the way, is there anywhere in particular you need a more thorough rub, or is it fine as is?" Almost right after the question, he realized what his wording could possibly imply, but said no more nor tried to 'correct' himself.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 am

Celestia's face contorted as she futilely resisted the urge to laugh. His question just had too many dirty answers for her to not at the very least chuckle at him. "No, I think I'll just avoid answering that question. You've managed to send a princess's mind into the gutter there. And..." She curled her head around to look at him. "Do you always run through several answers in your head before answering me? And no that's not my actual question either. This will be my question: When's the last time you had sex Sugary?" She asked with a coy grin, clearly enjoying toying with him in a harmless manner.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:39 am

Sugary was now well and truly surprised at the sudden train of topics he had unintentionally caused... only to then realize something he had somehow not considered watching out for earlier. "... She's reading my mind, isn't she...?" He groaned internally at himself, feeling somewhat flustered, only to feel even more well and truly flustered as she made no hesitation to ask him about his non-existent sex life as he kept giving her a massage, though his hand movements were much more subtle now as he somewhat reluctantly stared right at her with a somewhat red face. "... Ah... I... There was no last time, Princess... There's been no first time..." He had a question or two in his mind, but now it seemed like they were unfit for the moment. Instead, he went with something more fitting for the moment. "... Are you trying to suggest we do something about it?" It was, perhaps, a rather strong and daring question in return. But given the last few questions she had asked him and what they seemed to entail, he did not think he was out of place... Then again, he could be very wrong.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:27 am

Celestia was actually rather surprised to hear that from him, sitting up and out of his massage. "Really now? That certainly is most interesting. and..." She raises an eyebrow for a moment at his question. somewhat impressed that he had the balls to say it. "Well that is a most bold proposition my little pony.... on the one hand..." She scoots up close to him. "I could accept... its been an awfully long time, and you've certainly handled yourself well this evening. On the other hand, we've just started a professional relationship. Do you really think you can handle being both my bodyguard, and lover in private, and maintain a professional attitude as well? Quite the tall order there... What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:42 am

Deep down, he felt a little disappointed in that the massage was cut short. He was rather liking the chance to do so after quite some time as few actually gave him the chance to even practice it at all. Then, as she scooted closer, reality began to set in as she was likely being very serious with him. Far be it from him to think that a Diarch would be lying to him, especially now. Then he felt a tad more undr pressure as he realized that, if she was being serious, he was actually a candidate to being her lover... Celestia's lover... "... Is this really happening...?"

He took a deep breath, and answered as well as he could. "... Princess, work I can do... But being your consort? I'm... honestly not sure... I'm not saying no, but... I guarantee nothing by saying yes. I got no prior experience for this." He then felt a tad sheepish at how he sounded more like a colt awkwardly asking out a young mare on a date, instead of a full grown stallion trying to be responsible and mature with the mare before him.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 am

Celestia shook her head. "Oh I wouldn't worry too much Mr. Market. I don't just up and pick a consort. Hence why there hasn't been one in around a thousand years or so. Then again I was rather busy during that thousand years, with pretty much no break at all between managing both the Night and Day. Only now have I even thought about a bit of romance. So... why don't you come over here..." She begins to shrink down to just a few inches taller than Sugary. "And sit next to me. You can even put your arm around me if you want, and I'll see what I can do about not having you get enveloped by my mane."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:44 am

For better or worse, he still felt compelled to think about what he was getting himself into. While she seemed to be okay with it, he was still having second thoughts. On one hand, he knew of cases were fellow mercenaries ended up in relationships with those they were tasked to protect or work for, so it's not like the idea was absurd to him. What was absurd was who it was in particular, something he was still trying to wrap his mind upon. In fact,he was so concerned about the details that he was almost face to face with Celestia, so caught up with himself that he had simply automatically accepted her offer, but nearly sat on her lap instead. Blushing a little more, chuckling nervously, and hoping she had not caught on to his light fumble, he then sat down next to her properly. He was ready for many things, this was not one of those things.

"... I'm flattered, really... But I'd like to keep going a bit with the questions, while the food arrives at least... I heard that you're a good singer... Can you sing, and could you sing for me?" The question itself seemed simple enough, and the request simple enough as well. There was a little more to it though, but he felt it was important as he then slowly placed his right arm on her back under her wings, slowly rubbing her again.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:48 am

With a soft chuckle, she shook her head. "Perhaps another time I may sing, but not this night. This night I think...Mmmm... what do you think you're up to there mister?" She asked as he began to rub the area under her wings, her wings responding by extending slightly. "Mhmmm... you keep that up and you're gonna get me worked up... unless that's your plan? In which case..." Her alabaster horn lit up in a golden glow, a similar glow now encasing Sugary's horn as the feeling of a long tongue being dragged up it in a slow, loving caress, her then dismissing the glow with a grin on her face, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 am

Sugary felt a tinge of disappointment at not getting to hear Celestia sing. However, after she called him out on just plain rubbing her back some more, and then used her magic very friskily and intimately on him, he got the feeling she was trying to make him sing for her instead as she forced out a long deep neigh of pleasure and shudder out of him as well as a much more pronounced hugging on his part as he now clung to her waist and shoulder, pulling her very close to him as he looked down.

Once he he looked back up at her very close to her face, he had quite the startled look to his face, along with a deep blush, arousal, and a growing desire for her. "T-That... wasn't my plan... But I like yours better already~..." He then, instinctively, nuzzled on her neck and cheek without really giving it much thought as a sign of clear interest to where she was seemingly taking this moment between them.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:14 am

Looks like I still got it... she praised herself internally as she smiled softly and nuzzled Sugary back, clearly able to read the desire on his face that she'd evoked from him. "Oh I think you're going to like several things I do tonight.... just remember one thing: no strings attached tonight ok?" And with that, she placed a hand on his cheek, angled his muzzle slightly, and drew him into a kiss. A long, drawn out kiss, her tongue playing along his lips in a teasing manner as her horn lit up once again, this time enveloping his entire body, a warm soothing feeling coursing through it as she made out with him. The only thing that might be amiss for him, would be that if he tried to summon his own magic right now, he'd find it suppressed and inert, all part of her plan...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:27 am

While he would feel his magic being suppressed, it was a non-issue for the moment as it were. He was rather enjoying himself at the moment with her magical embrace all over his body, as well as the kiss she coerced him into. He gladly obliged, both with her request along with a nod and slowly opening his mouth to stick his own tongue out to allow her to get a better taste of him, as well as attempting to slowly part her own lips as he stroked them and her tongue to get his first taste of her.

Keeping his eyes open while tending to her in return, he made a change to the embrace and, instead of just holding her by the waist and shoulder, he held and caressed her by the waist while his other arm sought the base of her wings this time to begin caressing them lightly on purpose this time.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 am

As he opened his mouth for her, she pressed into him, pushing him down onto his back as she applied her magic more directly to certain areas. Primarily, she focused on his horn, the feeling of a muzzle gently suckling up and down on it appearing, and rapidly speeding up. Down by his groin, he'd feel his sheath, and the member therein lightly vibrating and pulsing with warmth. Her tongue in the meantime danced in his muzzle with his, her wings extending as he rubbed the bases of them, only encouraging her to increase the intensity of her magic on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:51 am

Sugary moaned into the kiss as Celestia pushed him back onto his back on the sofa, and neighed and snorted somewhat the more she applied her magical lovemaking onto him.

The more she increased the intensity on him, the more he wanted her in return. His caress upon her wings became somewhat more firm with each stroke, while the arm around her waist pulled her hips down on his as he grinded onto her slowly the more she aroused his stallionhood and horn, practically rubbing on her as his member began to fight against the fabric of his clothes and pushed hard against it. To further accentuate his desire for her, he tried to lock one of her legs with his own to keep her close as he returned the deep kiss with equal vigor.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:00 am

Celestia eagerly locked legs with him as she felt the growing bulge in his pants, responding to it with encouraging pulses that felt like warm firm strokes gliding down it, his attention to her wings making them go fully erect, a long missed heat growing in her nethers as she reached a hand down to his pants, unbuttoning the top of it for him, and then moving her hand back up to his cheek, stroking it affectionately as the feeling of suction and tongue stroking on his horn doubled, and his stallionhood now vibrating heavily along with the pulsing strokes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:12 am

He was practically writhing in pleasure now, so much so that she was driving him wild. He felt his excitement and eagerness grow several times over when she unbuttoned him, but the fact she did not continue made him groan with frustration in his ever growing desire to just rut the mare already instead of being under the constant tease that was her truly, truly wonderful magic affections, and a partially unbuttoned pair of pants he was more than willing to toss away the first chance he got.

He hungrily kissed back onto her, but was forcing himself to move his arms for a different set of tasks each. One went between the two of them to have him almost frantically remove his pants and underwear to finally allow his more than eager member freedom, while the other was was pulling up on her dress almost brusquely to the point he would tug at it as if trying to rip it off from her, though mainly focusing on just pulling it up and off from her if he could...
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 am

Feeling him squirm under her magical touch, she pulled off her kiss as he discarded his pants, stopping his hand from removing her dress. She didn't want that gone just yet, she had other plans for him. Pressing down on his chest with her left hand, as if to say stay here, she moved her other hand to his eager member, her own hand now wrapped in a golden glow as well. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began to stroke his pride, the vibrating sensation vanishing, but replaced with the feeling of warm, silky smooth skin caressing his pride. Gently, she took his length in hand, lying down beside him as she began to softly work his member with her perfectly smooth, warm, and now pulsing hand, kissing at his neck for a moment before whispering in his ear. "Does it feel heavenly handsome?" she asked, kissing the base of his horn afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:36 am

Again Sugary felt forced to hold back against his will, but at the very least he felt some relief when she stopped using her magic on his member so persistently, and instead moved onto something far more pleasurable and natural as she used her own hand instead. The fact it was her actual grip this time was a blessing, and her warm touch was "... D-... Divine~". Whoever had told him handjobs were not all that good, had never spent intimacy with a goddess that made him so willingly thrust into just her hand.

The kiss to the base of his horn sent a jolt of pleasure down his spine very being that he welcomed very much along with the overall attention he was already getting. He kept staring at her, smiling at her as he gave her a look that pleaded to let him touch her again as he intended to caress her belly and chest in return as well as to kiss her neck as well.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:43 am

She didn't relent, hand moving with smooth, firm strokes as she released her magic from his horn, replacing it with a pair of very real lips and a warm, wet tongue now sucking and stroking his horn with slow bobs of her head. She knew he wanted to touch her. She was also very certain that if she let him he'd rut her into oblivion right now, but that wasn't how she was going to have the evening progress. He would come from her touch, soon she predicted, and then she would take this evening further, show him exactly how a goddess made love to her chosen few.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:01 am

Considering that this was his first in very many ways, she would only need to continue what she was doing for a short while longer as pre-cum flowed more and more as the intense seconds went by. Even though he did not get what he wanted, he still got plenty out of this session as she expertly serviced both of his prides, one pulsing on the inside, the other pulsing on the outside. He'd eventually just grip onto the couch hard as he tried to hold the inevitably coming orgasm, but sooner or later he'd have to relent. Sooner coming much closer as he murmured her name. "... estia~... Ce-... Celestia~... I-... Aaaahhh~*neigh*~" And so, after some twitching and resistance, he finally began to release his seed onto the air in greater amounts, somewhat arching his body while thrusting his hips high upwards.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:46 am

Feeling his sticky seed flow out of his tip in greater and greater amounts, she knew he was just about on the verge as she expertly worked his cock. She loved watching stallions turn to putty in her grasp, losing control and exploding with pleasure at her touch, and as he came, she beamed, releasing his pleasured member from her grasp, and turning her magic off, letting his horn slip from her muzzle. Allowing him a moment to bask in his afterglow, she gently glided her fingers up and down the back of his shaft. "Ah.... its so refreshing to hear a pony crying out my name from my touch." She giggled lightly for a moment. " Hehe "Oh Celestia!" is such a common cry of affection amongst ponies. So tell me Sugary..." She swirled her fingers around his tip, them sliding easily since they were coated in his seed. "Think its an appropriate name to cry out in bliss?" she asked, sticking her fingers into her mouth, and licking his cum off of them one by one, making a show of it for him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:16 am

When he was done cumming, and she was no longer sucking on his horn, he took a deep breath as if seemingly coming back to his senses after she expertly sent him into orbit. He then looked and listened at her incredulously after what she just did to him, only to then touch him again and 'taste' him right before his eyes. He actually chuckled briefly at her question, well aware of the joke she was pulling on him. "... It is now... more than ever... Y-You earned it yourself~..." His breath was somewhat shaky, but he was hardly tired. If anything, he was just coming down from a high of pleasure that was almost indescribable, but his eyes still hungered for her as did the rest of him. He was just barely keeping himself in check.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:54 am

"Indeed I did...." she replied, studying him for a moment, before standing up, returning to full size and striding over to her bed, discarding her dress along the way, remaining in her lingerie that she wore underneath it, gracefully climbing onto it and beckoning him over to join her, her horn flashing for a moment.

Outside, 2 very irritated serviceponies began to descend the staircase, trays held in telekinetic grasp floating along side them as they did so. "Well.... at least we get to eat these...." one mumbled to the other.

"Come here, Sugary, Join me in bed for the evening, I've quite the show for you to experience tonight." Celestia cooed at him, lying on her side and crossing her legs to give him a full view of her exquisite physique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next