OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Empty
PostSubject: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Sugary and Baker had been sleeping soundly once again, their bare bodies giving warmth and comfort to one another as he lay on her and she held him close atop her. His dreams kept him in bliss afterwards of their shared intimacy, up until the next day arrived to greet them. Slowly, but surely, he'd stir a little and open his eyes to see her...
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Baker was indeed fast asleep, cuddling Sugary to her plush body and smiling softly as she slumbered. Her arms were around his back, and she had wrapped them up in a cocoon of warm blankets. She seemed quite satisfied and happy right now, and she rbeathed softly and slowly as she snuggled her coltfriend. The buxom mare was dreaming of nothing but pure warmth and softness surrounding her, and a feeling of bliss washing over her mind. There was no substance, other thsn the occasional sound of Sugary's voice echoing in her dreamscape.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 am

Sugary smiled, and kept resting atop of Baker for a while longer. Later on, however, he could only stay awake for so long without moving, and her still asleep. As comforting as it was to be with her like this, he preferred to not spend so much time in bed if he could avoid it. So, to get the day started so to speak, he shifted to nuzzle her awake before he got off of her. "Baker, wake up~ We're going on a river ride~"
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 am

Baker smiled as she felt Sugary nuzzle her, her eyes fluttering open. "Mmm.... Good morning, sweetie..." The plush mare gave her lover a big, tight znuggglehug, then let him go and slowly sat up. "Mmm... That river ride sounds fun..." The large mare slowly got up and walked into the bathroom, taking a quick shower to make sure she was clean before stepping out and putting on a fresh set of clothes. She decided to put on a tee shirt with a bit of cleavage and midriff showing, wanting to give Sugary something to look at, and a pair of jean snorts, going down to just above her knees. "Wanna grab breakfast at that little restaurant again, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:19 am

While Baker was busy showering, Sugary had been stretching and practicing low-level magic in the nude for the most part, only starting to get dressed once she was done as he wasn't all too shy of being around her like that after sharing intimacy. He rather liked what she was wearing as he made little effort to not look at her breasts for what he thought was a flattering amount of time. "Sure, dear. I'd love that. Just give me a moment to get done here..." After a couple minutes at most, he dissipated the spells and was wearing a somewhat tight-fitted blue T-shirt that showed his build without too much difficulty and brown baggy shorts that reached just a little under his knees. He then moved over to her side, held her hand, and led the way out...
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

Once they had reached the restaurant again, Baker sat down at an outdoor table to enjoy the peaceful and sunny morning. The same waitress as before came by and took their orders, and she waited patiently for the baguettes again as she looked about the local area. To her surprise, she could see a rather peculiar sight. There was a tall, buxom mare, like herself, but much curvier and with less fat, though her breasts and other endowments weren't quite as abnormally large as Baker's. The mare, a bat pegasus, had black fur, a long, straight fiery orange mane and tail, and rose red eyes. Her VERY short shorts and a tight tank top alluded to what her profession was, and Baker decided just to ignore her for now. However, as the black mare rounded the corner, she was approached by three stallions, all of whom seemed quite eager and repressed, judging by the looks in their eyes. One of them tried to touch the bat pegasus' bosom, but she subtly shifted herself to keep out of reach. One of them actually tried to grab her wrist, but she gave him a quick shove on the chest, which, surprisingly, sent him stumbling back into a wall. The other two stallions seemed quite hesitant to touch the mare now, but with one seductive smile, she had put their minds right back where she wanted them, almost seeming to make them forget that she just out-muscled their best friend in one move and set him into a wall. She politely took their hands and led them back to the hotel. Baker's eyebrow raised at the peculiar sight, but she otherwise just dismissed it as a mare who was good at what she did.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:43 am

Sugary himself hadn't missed what had happened either, though he could not help but feel there was something unusual about the unknown mare. Given that she had dealt with one of the stallions and took two with her seemingly on a whim, he didn't dwell on it too long per-sé and went back to eating his breakfast along with Baker. "Hm... That was odd... Let's hope the Mardi Grass fair is all festivity and no conflict, right? Oh! That reminds me... Think we should ask around to see if there's gonna be any other special events with the fair, or do we just leave it all as much of a surprise as possible?" He'd happily munch on his meal while waiting on her response somewhat eagerly. It was clear he liked the prospect of the traditional fair the city held.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:07 am

[Just as a nitpick, I'm not sure why you add that last part of the post, the one with "He would continue to X" or something along those lines. It's fine to leave your character's post with just a question at the end. Is it just habit to write in that last sort of line?]

Baker smiled and leaned across the table, smooching Sugary's cheek and then continuing to munch on her pastries. "Well, we can look around to see if any posters are up. I'd expect such a big event to have a little bit of public advertising, especially if there's smaller events involved. Maybe the local newspaper would have something?" About twenty minutes later, the same bat pegasus mare walked out of the hotel alone, seeming a good bit more vigorous than before. Baker's eyebrow raised again as she watched the mare walk down the street, no longer moving in such a sensual manner as she did before. That, and she had put on a full-covering tee shirt and a longer pair of shorts on while she was in the hotel. Baker wasn't sure what to make of the peculiar mare, so she idly kept an eye on her as she continued eating her breakfast, wanting to see what she did in the next few minutes.

[Not sure what to have Rose do now...]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:44 am

((Huh... I find it odd that you'd have a nitpick of that, but the fact of the matter is that I do it from time to time. Whether it's before, or after the last thing said, an action done is an action done. As for Rose, you don't need to have her be shown doing anything until it becomes more relevant in the story... Unless you were asking me for ideas?))

Sugary had again paid some mind to Rose though in a different way this time. He could swear he felt something different about her still, but other than that, he didn't regard the mare any more beyond that and simply focused on Baker instead. By now, he had finished his breakfast. "Mmm~ Good... By the way, we could just go and get a newspaper on the way to the riverbank. We still need to make sure we can rent a boat today at all..." He paused for a moment as he kept staring at her and noticed she was somewhat distracted. He followed her eyes and noticed that she was looking over at the unusual mare. "Um... Baker, do you know her or something...?"
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 am

[It's not so much a nitpick as it is just my curiosity. I just don't understand why you choose to do it. And I was hoping you might have some ideas. Baker's not going to approach Rose, and Rose sees that Baker and Sugary are together, so maybe Sugary could do something.]

Baker shook her head and sighed, turning her attention back to her lover. "No, I'm just... curious. Something about her seems really odd. I'm probably just being paranoid." The bat pegasus mare had bought herself a small plate of baguettes and a cup of coffee, but nothing more. It hardly seemed enough for a full breakfast. The strange mare sat down and began eating, taking small, dainty bites of her pastries, as if she was savoring every little bite. She also began sipping her coffee and reading the newspaper, as if she hadn't a care in the world. With a shurg, Baker returned to eating her own baguetts, sipping her own coffee to wash down her food. She hoped the bat pegasus wasn't strained for money, but at the same time, the stange mare looked as if she was totally content with herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:55 am

((Uh... Crater? The fact that she sees that they are together was part of what we agreed upon for making Rose approach them. We were gonna go with the idea of Rose offering her services to the couple to spice up their relationship and then have her explain her situation a little more afterwards and move on from there. We discussed this on PMs in FiMfic... But I got an idea for now regardless. Since Sugary and Baker are looking her way, she can use that as thinking they somehow knew what she does for a living and figured she'd entice them to sate their curiosity once they left the bakery.))

"Well... There's nothing particularly wrong with her from what I can tell. She's as relaxed as could be. If she isn't, she's hiding it incredibly well. Other than that, there is something about her energy flow that's unusual, but again, nothing immediately worrisome..."

As Sugary was done eating by now, he would calmly wait on Baker to finish. In the meantime, someone from the neighboring table had apparently finished reading a paper and drinking his coffee and was about to leave. Sugary asked the fellow for the paper in case he didn't want it anymore, and got it with little to no issue as the fellow went out into the streets. He then began to read from the paper himself to look for possible coming attractions, and spotted a few already. "Hey! There's gonna be an amateur Jazz competition being held this evening by the local music preservation center out in the main city square. There's also gonna be a special performance by Sapphire Shores both tonight and during Mardi Grass in an even bigger performance..." He'd keep reading for more information with the papers spread open. Perhaps Baker herself could spot an event of interest from her side if she looked closely enough as well.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:44 am

[I'm sorry, okay? I forgot. I've had a lot more important things to keep track of than this. I'll get to this in the morning, or something. I don't feel very happy anymore right now.]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:28 pm

((I see. Do take your time. No rush. And I was merely reminding, so no biggie. Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)   Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubled Mares(Private between Market and Crater)
Page 1 of 1