OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clever Build

Clever Build

Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)   Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:32 pm

((Lemme start.))

The sun rose over Ponyville for another day as Clever woke up, as he had for the last three months, on the ceiling. The only thing keeping his foothold were support arms that were anchored in his Harness. Another day, another failed attempt at Experiment 0337. "I try to do one experiment or invention without horrifying misuse of pony lives, and this happens." He thought to himself as he lowered himself down to the floor. This was a mountain of scrap and twisted metal that vaguely looked like a horse. There actually was a horse in there; probably asleep as well. "Joy, you can come out now. It's morning. Just don't do any-" Clever was cut short by Joy's powers of perfect timing causing her to burst out of the front of the mountain, melting a lot of it. "Hi, Clever! Morning already? I'll go fix us some breakfast!" Joy yelled as she ran to the kitchen, while Clever put his head in his hooves and started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bookworm Guardian

Bookworm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)   Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:25 am

Tinker Tock was awoken by the screech of his alarm- no, his pet- the mechanical owl Clockwerk. "Would you please stop that?" he yelled, trying to get back to the sanctity of slumber.

"Not gonna happen," came a feminine voice belonging to his marefriend, Lunar Glow, "Breakfast is almost ready!"

Sometimes he wondered how he'd gotten her. He was usually such a recluse. It all started when he unveiled his bionic Magic theorem. I try to do one experiment and/or invention that doesn't leave ponies fleeing in terror, and this happens. He couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Clever Build

Clever Build

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)   Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:42 am

((Hah. Love what you did there. Also, how DID you know what 0337 was?))

"Why're you so grumpy? I know I hurt a lot of that experiment, but to be fair, it wasn't gonna be much anyway." Joy said as she served Clever a stack of peach waffles. Normally, Clever loved Joy's waffles, but he was so annoyed it could have been a piece of pony meat for all he cared.
"It's not that. It's that I've been taking THREE MONTHS to try to figure out Three-Three-Seven, and every night it doesn't work. How does that even happen, anyway?" he said, as he took small bites of the waffles. "I created a freaking biological re-organizer, my Harness, a near-lightspeed teleport cannon... but somehow, 0337 eludes me."
"Well, to be fair, all those were made either with direct help from the princess, or with pony lives ruined. You're bound to have some trouble trying to do things the new way." Joy said, taking Clever's waffles and eating them rather quickly (it wasn't like he was eating them, anyway). "It'll just take some time. Say, wanna go on a walk through the town? Could cheer ya up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Bookworm Guardian

Bookworm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)   Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:59 am

((A. No clue, it was a random guess.))
((B. Really sorry about the silence. Tumblr's been eating my soul for the past few weeks.))

Tinker reluctantly rolled out of bed, his faithful owl taking up its perch on his withers. He groggily went into the workshop's kitchen, only to find Lunar setting up the table with his favorite breakfast; chocolate chip- pecan pancakes.

Seriously, how did I get this mare!?

As they sat down to eat, Lunar struck up conversation. "So... how do you think your theory is going to effect Equestria?"

"No clue," he replied, "As of yet, it's all still theorem and hypothesis. I'm hoping to work with some of the minds in other parts of the world to get this magitek up and running."

"Well," she hummed, "We could always talk to those other inventors down the way."

"Hm... as dangerous as that might be, it's a good place to start. Up for a trip?"

"Always! But... let's finish breakfast first."

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Clever Build

Clever Build

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)   Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 am

((Tis alright. I hear Tumblr can suck you in.))

"Hmm, suppose it would be a good idea to get my mind off of 0337 for a bit. Sure, let's go." Clever got up from the table, threw on his dark green cloak thereby covering his Harness, and quickly gave a command to the mechanical clothing. "Gyro-motors active." With that said, he promptly stood up on his hind legs, his hooded cloak draping over his body and obscuring his face. A faint whirring could be heard as the Harness below the cloak activated, using the internal gyroscopes to hold Clever in a perfect bipedal equilibrium.

Joy groaned. "Oh, come on. You really doing this again?" She trotted up beside him, feeling a bit smaller as his new height was just taller than her. "Yes, you know this helps me think. Besides, just feels nice." Clever replied, walking out the door of the tower with Joy at his side. As soon as they exited, multiple metal arms wove across the frame, creating a superstrong barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)   Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds (and Mares) (Private)
Page 1 of 1