OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

#462 · 2w, 3d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
Sugary wasn't quite planning to leave right away, but decided he'd go ahead with it and make the most of it as Melody went her way to work her own brand of magic in privacy. He first went over to the washing machine and took out the sheets as they were done, and placed them on the drier for nearly an hour and headed back out.
Along the way as he walked, he'd cast a Gravity spell on himself so as to work out through the simple task of walking while feeling as though he was carrying a heavy load all the way to the outskirts of Canterlot to his airship. Once there, he'd continue with a basic routine while adding magic simultaneously to the process. Some time later, he'd take a quick shower for Melody's sake, then go about and gather his things which included some extra produce that would likely spoil in not too long if left alone as well as grains, some containers with water and juice, and last but not least, a set of baking utensils and ingredients to bring back with him.
By the time he'd return, a little over an hour should've passed when he'd walk right in again at Melody's home while carrying a rucksack, some saddle bags, and a few miscellaneous items with levitation. "Melody, I'm back~."
SwordSymphony

#463 · 2w, 14h ago · · · Mr.Market
>> Mr.Market When Sugary returned, he would find Melody sitting on the couch, papers scattered around her as she scribbled away on a sheet in her lap. She didn't respond, wheither she heard him or not wasn't clear, but she didn't acknowledge his presence as her focus was solely on her work. Sugary would also be able to see that there were several instruments laying beside the couch, fully assembled and a stand assembled as well.
Mr.Market

#464 · 2w, 2h ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
He was about to say something again but held his tongue and decided that, since she looked so much like a Scholar invested in their work, he'd leave her be for now. He was rather curious as to the instrument arrangements as it looked as though she was expecting guests for practice.
He'd go and place the food he brought in the fridge and anything that would be preserved dry was placed in the cupboards. He also made sure to carefully arrange his baking utensils as well for later. He'd then go upstairs to put away most of his other belongings in the guest room, while taking a couple of his personal belongings -some portraits- to the Master bedroom.
He'd then go back downstairs and check on the sheets. He brought them out, felt them, smelled them, and with a delighted smile on his face, he then went over to Melody again carrying all of the laundry in a basket on his back. He would attempt to try and get her attention again, just to see if she would actually acknowledge him this time. "Meeelooodyyy~ Are we expecting visitors?"
SwordSymphony

#465 · 5d, 16h ago · · · Mr.Market
>> Mr.Market Whilst Sugary was dispersing his belonging around the house. Melody continued her work, not reacting to the noise he made at all, continuing to scribble away at some sheets, setting one down only to pick up another and jot down a few notes on that sheet as well. As Sugary attempted to get her attention again, he'd notice that she had noise canceling earplugs in. For what purpose, he'd have to ask her, but for now she seemed to relax for a moment, setting all her work down and sighing, leaning back into a cushion and closing her eyes.
Mr.Market

#466 · 5d, 3h ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
At first, Sugary was worried that Melody had now gone deaf as well or was outright messing with him again. Upon checking her ears for good measure, he noticed the plugs and sighed in relief... He then remembered that she had fantastic sense of smell as well from what he recalled, and thought that it was unlikely that she would not notice him at all when he came in, and now that he had the clean sheets with him. So, as a minor prank in return, and as a test of trust between them, he carefully pulled away some of the nearby instruments from her to keep her from knocking anything on accident, took one of the still warm and soft sheets, and tossed it over her body. He waited for the results.
SwordSymphony

#467 · 5d, 1h ago · · · Mr.Market
>> Mr.Market Sugary got his results alright. as soon as the sheet was draped over her, startling Melody, she shot up, and accidentally fell off the couch , quickly kicking off the sheet and scrambling to her hooves, taking her ear plugs out and sniffing. "*sniff* *sniff* Sugary! You scared the buck outta me you dolt!" she scolded him, walking up and pushing him playfully. " 'Bout gave me a heart attack you ass!" with a look of mock anger on her face, she huffed. "You're gonna pay for that later.... but thanks for showing me the laundry is done. Did you get what you needed while you were out?"
Mr.Market

#468 · 4d, 9h ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
Sugary was actually somewhat afraid that he overdid it when Melody fell on accident, but fortunately she seemed to have taken it well, so he chuckled briefly for what it was worth, but looked at her with genuine concern afterwards, wrapped one hoof around her carefully, and nosed her on her cheek. "Yes, I did. Got extra food and some personal items that I already put away. And, you still haven't told me what you'd like for breakfast... Also, did you know I spoke to you and passed by you twice already? I wanted to know if we're expecting visitors... But, your wrath aside, you're not hurt are you?" There was a humorous tone in his voice, but he really did want to make sure she was fine after the prank he pulled since he didn't want her to fall at all.
SwordSymphony

#469 · 1d, 15h ago · · · Mr.Market
>> Mr.Market Melody nosed back, shaking her head. "Those earplugs are pretty good. Surprised I didn't smell you, but then again I wasn't really trying to. And no, I'm not hurt, As for what I want for breakfast..." She paused to think. "I want Chocolate chip pancakes. A big stack of 'em. Think ya can handle that Sugary?" She went to back away, but as she did, she tripped over one of the moved cases, falling onto her back, groaning as she hit the ground. "Where.......the buck did that come from....I don't remember those being there..."
Mr.Market

#470 · 1d, 15h ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
"Oh, now I've done it... Should've put it back sooner..." Sugary floated the basket with the laundry away to a far corner of the living room along with the sheet he used on Melody... Which he was now feeling particularly regretful about. He also quickly rearranged everything but the case and sat in front of her and gently poked her hoof with his own urging her to grab on and let him help her up. "I'm so sorry. I moved some things in case you knocked anything over moving the sheet away. I didn't want you to fall twice and I didn't mean to move anything just to spite you, it was just to keep anything from getting damaged... So much for a harmless prank... Everything else is right back where it should be... Think I can still make up for this with breakfast?" There was a slight bit of hope in him that she'd accept his hoof, and not reprimand him harshly. But he was well aware that he did her wrong when he shouldn't have.
SwordSymphony

#471 · 1d, 14h ago · · · Mr.Market
>> Mr.Market Melody chucked while she laid flat on her back, shaking her head, an exasperated look on her face. ".....Relax Sugary. Accidents happen. I appreciate that you had my instruments in mind when you pranked me in the first place. You didn't plan on me backing up and tripping over them," She takes his hoof, getting back onto her hooves. "Heh, go make breakfast. I'm going to go put these away and stack my sheets and get them filed while you do. Then we can have breakfast, and then you'll feel my wrath. Rawr!." She paused for a moment, and giggled. "Chop chop Sugary. I'm hungry!"
Mr.Market

#472 · 13h, 49m ago · · ·
>> SwordSymphony
Sugary felt his heart flutter. It was both a good and slightly unsettling sensation. He still felt bad about Melody falling, he felt glad that she reasonably forgave him, and he felt that her growl was the most adorable thing ever as his smile went ear to ear and yet she might still be serious about getting him back... and he was okay with that. "Right away, o evil one!" He chuckled, leaned in for a quick kiss on her nose, and moved over to the basket and got upstairs to put the sheets were they belonged.
He then quickly made his way back down over to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them. Considering what he had done earlier, he intended to make the best chocolate chip pancakes that he could. Getting the batter, butter, and chocolate ready, he turned the stove on and started on what would be steady and carefully made flour based treat.
Using his magic, he made sure keep each and every chocolate chip used inside each thick disk at all times while they were cooked; Not a single one would be wasted or melted on the frying pan. He had also made sure to add some vanilla essence into the mix for an extra subtle sweet flavor, and a few pinches of salt to further accentuate the natural flavors. Whenever he was done with a number of disks, he'd levitate them and use weak Fire magic near them to keep them warm constantly to make sure that all were as equally warm as possible when all were done at last.
Getting a couple of plates, and some cherry marmalade, he dispelled the Fire magic, stacked a half-dozen disks for himself and for her as well while adding a light layer of the marmalade between each and up top. Once he set up the table, he took the frying pan and spatula and tapped on it a few times while calling out in a sing-song voice. "Come and get it~I love you!"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:33 am

"Yes, do my bidding!" Melody commanded, withholding a giggle as Sugary trotted into the kitchen, herself taking a seat back on the couch and relaxing while Sugary cooked for her. Occasionally, she'd sniff, smiling each time as she smelled the fruits of his labor for her. Well apart from him scaring me half to death and nearly breaking my neck, this has turned out rather well. 1000 bits says he pours extra effort into it as a way of an apology Sniffing again, her mouth began to water. Oh yeah, he's definitely putting all he has into this.

When Sugary finished and called for her, she practically bolted into the kitchen, nose constantly sniffing, it leading her right into Sugary's mane, her shaking her head as she accidentally nuzzled him looking for good. "Man... this room smells entirely like.... whatever this delicious scent is Sugary." Finding her seat, she sat down opposite of him. waiting for him to join her before devouring his hard work in a matter of seconds, downing the pancakes with the gusto of a military pony.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:52 am

Sugary was quite puzzled when Melody sniffed her way towards him the way she did, although he didn't mind the contact itself. Once she told him what was up, it all made sense once again. "Gonna have to lead her on in any place that might have a single scent overwhelming the others..."

Following her with a smile, he sat down to eat... and was left speechless for a bit as she devoured the pancakes the same way she swallowed his- "Come on... Where you really that hungry? Or where my pancakes just that good...? Or might you be in a rush...?" He would calmly eat and savor his own plate, but would certainly remain dumbfounded at her appetite this early in the day till he was done.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 pm

"Ummm....." She took a moment to think. "The first two, minus the last." "looking" around, and sniffing, Melody salivated, trying to sniff more pancakes out. "Mmmmmmmmmhmmmm..... Are there more pancakes?" Giving him puppy dog eyes, but just missing eye contact, and biting her bottom lip to invoke extra cuteness, she smiled at him. "If there isn't.... could you make more? Pretty please?" She asked in a voice so sweet Sugary could probably distill it to make a sweet cream. "They were delicious........."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Sugary stared blankly at Melody for a moment, perplexed in that she was actually making that face and asking for even more of the breakfast he made. He tried to keep a straight face, but a very broad smile crept onto his face eventually anyway, laughed, got up, and kissed her still sweet lips. "Alright...! But I'd like you to help me make them this time, okay? You can even tell me if you want other ingredients in it." He urged her to get up and follow him so that they may cook together, ready to help her do most of what he did all the way while right next to her, watching her every move. Though she was free to reject him if she wished.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:08 am

"Ummmmm well...." Melody tapped the stove top. "I can't cook on stove tops. Tried it once, accidentally stuck my hoof in a pan on accident. I can bake just fine, but the stove top isn't going to work for me. Also its hard for me to get the measurements you'll ask for down right. Everything I bake I do by a specific system, and I am meticulous about my measurements. Usually I take around a half hour just doing prep work. So...ummm..." She took a seat again, looking slightly down. "I can't help you. Sorry Sugary.... Not to mention all I can smell right now is delicious pancakes, so I can't identify the ingredients anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 am

"Hm... I didn't mean for you to do everything. Besides, it wasn't meant to come out perfect. I just thought it'd be a nice thing to try out... But I understand... So!" His voice became much more chipper. "Another order of chocolate pancakes, coming right up, sweet cheeks!" Right after he said those words, he smooched right on her cheek, corny as it was given the timing, and went over to the stove to make another batch for himself and her...

Once done, he went over to the table and served the plates once more. "There you go! Dig in...! That said, I hope you're planning on exercising later on this week. You're gonna be a pretty pudgy mare otherwise." He was serious about the exercise, though the comment on her build was deliberately half-jokingly. He sat right back down and began to eat his lesser than before portion, not wanting to end up lying on his back in full-bellied bliss right away, as tempting as it was.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:46 am

"Sorry. Been doing thing's on my own for so long now I forget that I don't actually have to fly solo anymore, but regardless, it'd still be better for you to make them." Melody smiled and blushed slightly as Sugary smooched her on the cheek and went to work. While he cooked, she sat and rubbed her belly happily, sitting up when he served her again, this time taking her time (relatively speaking...) with eating it.

Hearing his next comment, Melody set her fork down quietly, frowning, but grinning on the inside at what she was about to do. "Are you calling me fat, Sugary?" Melody asked in a quiet, oddly calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 am

Sugary flinched for a moment as soon as she said 'fat'. Glad as he was for the compliment, he found her tone afterwards to be too calm and the frown wasn't helping. "Uh oh... Did I just mess up? Again? And with THAT of all things...? I'd better just tell her the truth..."

"... No. No I'm not... You have quite the appetite, but I really was just teasing. You look fine, Melody. Honest... Why ask?" He then added as an afterthought... "Let this end well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)   Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Melodies (Private W/ Mr. Market)
Page 1 of 1