OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:04 am

For a moment, Sugary was worried that he was managing nothing to please his current, if unusual and unexpected, intimate partner that was Luna. But it seemed she simply had other ideas as he briefly felt like he had become one with her and was then placed on her lap while stroked on his two great prides. He wasn't gonna last very long as his grin grew wider and a harsh but pleasant heat ran through his head and loins, but since he was on Luna, he'd lean back onto her supple chest, and made a grab for her flanks to fondle and grope while he had the chance; She might have him by the horns, but he was still feeling quite grabby himself just before closing his eyes, and keeping his mouth shut as he snorted with primal lust when he finally released his seed...
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:43 am

As he climaxed, Luna began to dissolve into nothingness, giggling as Sugary came all over himself as she drifted away into the dreamscape. "Sweet dreams Sugar..." her voice whispered as his world view would go fuzzy before fading to black, leaving Luna to flee the scene before...

*Spurt* *Spurt*

Celestia awoke after feeling several spurts of semen splatter all over her, rubbing her eyes and touching the sticky splatters just to confirm what she already knew was currently all over her. "I swear to... well..me Luna, I'm going to kill you when I wake up. You just had to, didn't you?" She quietly cursed to avoid waking Sugary, taking a bit of sheet in hand and doing her best to clean herself off before closing her eyes again. Remember to cast that spell that shields dreams next time... Can't believe I didn't think of that this time...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 am

It seemed that in the end, Luna simply would not stick around for Sugary despite his desires... Fortunately, he began to feel a more familiar precense as he woke up. Warmer, larger, and... weter...? His hands were last seeking to grasp Luna's flanks, but now they started to grasp the flanks of Celestia instead as he groggily woke up with confusion as he felt a raging hard-on going down and then began to look around, first to Celestia's face, then her supple bust, and then further down to see he had just given her, the great Diarch of Equestria, ruler of the day, a living legend... a second coat of white as he realized he came on her.

Seconds began to feel like an eternity as he slowly looked up at what had happened, and then stared back at her, his face rapidly growing red as an apple as he tried to think of what just happened, but nothing came to mind at all as it was all a blur. He stared at Celestia wide-eyed, deeply confused, aroused, afraid, and speechless. "... Ah... Uh... Ww...???"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:42 pm

"Just go back to sleep, Sugary..." Celestia murred tiredly, sighing deeply. "I'll kill my sister tomorrow before we head out, but for now we all need some rest. She won't bother you again tonight I think. You just happened to be a tool for her to play a rather... messy prank on me. Not like you're the first stallion she's given a wet dream to. Though she usually doesn't make them fire like a cannon all over my chest... At least not that I can remember from thousands of years ago..." Stuffing her face into her pillow, she continued. "Could have been worse I suppose...."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:14 pm

While Celestia might have the will to simply shrug off her sister's mischief as nothing more than a dirty prank, even the blurry mind of Sugary could tell he didn't have to leave things as they were as he slowly came to as the gears moved enough in his mind for him to think again. As much as he liked the idea that she might have been alright going back to sleep covered in his cum, he felt he had better standards than that as even he knew their sleep had been disturbed. "... Okay... But I need to do... something..."

He looked to the side for a moment, and reached out with his magic towards his Inventory from which he brought out a couple dry towels and an extra, but reasonably smaller, bed sheet. He levitated the towel over to him, and gently dried off as much of his seed on top of her and around as he could before using the second towel to continue the process further with lighter strokes on her divine body and his own with the thick fabric. They had gone to sleep mostly dry, and he'd see to it that it remained that way.

Once done, he'd set the towels away and use the small sheet to cover both of them in a somewhat cozier manner as he adjusted himself over her slowly, nuzzling her cheek and lively mane before settling his head on the side of her neck. Maybe it wasn't necessary, but it seemed the right thing to do after the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 am

"Mmhmm... do what you need to..." She mumbled, adjusting herself slightly before drifting back to sleep, and smiling as he nuzzled her, letting a wing drape over him in an embrace while they slept.

Before the morning began, Celestia awakened, making sure to not disturb Sugary as she rubbed her eyes and teleported to the balcony, yawing and stretching herself out, her full wingspan covering near thirty feet, her billowing mane flowing down her back. Extending her hand towards the horizon, she lit her horn and concentrated, mane shifting from its multi-hued form to a form of fire, her being giving off palpable levels of heat as the sun began to peek over the horizon, a similar procedure taking place in another tower, with the Lunar Goddess lowering the moon in concert with her sister.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:01 am

Sugary had an odd dream this time, but it was rather comforting as opposed to what Luna had exploited out of him. He dreamed he was just a bright spark in the vast ocean of space, and suddenly he collided with a sun that far too quickly seemed to pass right before him, or maybe he just veered off course dramatically. It didn't hurt at all though, and the sun seemed to welcome his presence afterwards, letting it move about contently around its dancing flames...

And then again he felt like he collided, but this time as he awoke when the bed felt somewhat colder against his body and a certain someone was missing. He slowly got up on his knees on the bed and stretched, soon having his attention caught as the final moments of the early ritual of the day was happening. For the time being, he didn't think much, but would instead get out of the bed as bare as when he slept the night before, with his length sheathed of course. Moving close but not into the balcony itself, he'd watch Celestia perform her most important spell up close, and with a smile, he'd bask in how soothing her use of magic felt at that range... His smile waned a bit when he noticed Luna from a distance though. In fact, he snorted ever so slightly in annoyance at the memory of what happened. Still, even he had to admit the younger royal sister was awe inspiring as well as he watched both from the shade.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Finishing her morning sun raising, Celestia's mane returned to its natural state, wings tucking in as she nodded at her sister and turned around to smile at Sugary. "Good morning to you, Sugary. I'm afraid we don't have much time for morning snuggling, my apologies to you. We've many preparations to make before we depart this evening, but..." she walked over and kissed him on the brow, "We've a little time to tarry before we must be off. Please, join me for breakfast once we get dressed. Normally I'd suggest a little morning fun, but..." she knelt down, and ran her tongue all around his sheathe in what would normally be a very arousing manner, but instead he felt nothing at all. "You won't be able to get it up, so to speak today, so breakfast will have to suffice." She then began to walk towards her bathroom, gesturing for him to join her. "But first, we need to bathe. You, quite frankly, smell like a mare in heat, and so do I."

Entering the bathroom, Celestia stepped over to a rather massive bathtub, turning a few nozzles, and pouring the contents of a few select bottles into the rapidly rising warm water, it bubbling up quite pleasantly. Once she was satisfied, she disrobed, and stepped inside. For her, it was a quick step inside, but for Sugary, the edge of the bath would be a little more than halfway up his body. "Don't let the size intimidate you, I'm sure you'll find it just as enjoyable as a normal sized bath." She said as she sat down and rested her head on the edge of the tub, closing her eyes and letting herself soak.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Seeing the wide wingspan and mane recede, he once again realized just how even in her normal state she was as imposing as ever with the lingering energies reminding him what she held command over as she walked his way. "A serene smile, and a massive power... She truly is a gentle giant..." He mused to himself, thinking of her in a metaphorical and literal way as he lightly drifted in though.

He'd first greet her with just a smile, but soon perked his ears when she spoke of the mission. Once he was told the mission would be in the evening, he thought to make adjustments if he could to his ship if he had the time. "I should make sure the guest beds are still well dusted off for good measure for her and Sir Sword... Maybe try and find some books worth entertaining her with." Even if she could read his mind, it wouldn't keep him from working out some details. She would be his VIP guest on the ship, and he intended to treat her well regardless of their relationship as he couldn't very well expect her to sit and do nothing. Then again, he wasn't sure what to expect out of someone like her.

And then, of course, was the time in which she kneeled before him -and still she was bigger-, and leaned in to lick his sheathe with no hesitation whatsoever as he lightly gasped and held her head and mane in reflex, lightly caressing it afterwards before she left and he followed her 'come hither' and alluring lead as he made herself bare before him with grace. "I can assure you, Princess, I definitely feel something either way..." He was grinning lightly, happy and motivated to know that it seemed she was interested in keeping up their lover's relationship after all; A numb sack for a day was hardly a bother in comparison.

A sore pair of legs was another matter though as he would soon realize while stretching a leg over the edge of the tub where as he had been walking in short steps earlier. "Ow..." He was by no means immobile, but pounded by a huge mare was hardly among his list of frequent experiences... yet; Certainly a different kind of exercise. Nonetheless, he got in and went under the bubbly waters as he emerged near the middle with a light chuckle. "Princess, I wish my tubshower was a pool like this. I'll worry when you try squeezing me like a rubber duck." An odd thing to say perhaps, but he did feel like a toy as he was well aware he was capable of swimming inside Celestia's bathtub. Not that he was up for playing around as he sat just several feet away from her and quietly washing himself off for now, particularly his own mane. Of course he would glance over to her from time to time to admire her, as well as curiously watch as her lively mane flowed while wet.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:47 am

Celestia giggled as she watched him wince as he lifted his legs over the edge of her tub before settling down into the water. "Oh dear, it appears I may have overdone it last night." She remarked, beginning to wash off her arms and torso. "Well I could turn you into a rubber ducky if it so pleased me, but I think I prefer to keep you as you are. Though the thought of squeezing you to make you squeak is an amusing thought..." She let her tone drift off for a moment before dunking her head under the water, and reemerging a moment later, her mane no longer flowing, though it still glittered lightly. "So Sugary, I assume that Luna's agent briefed you well enough yesterday? He can be a bit off putting so I figured I'd take the time now to answer any lingering questions you'd have."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:38 am

"You didn't overdo anything, I was just really enthusiatic..." Even if she did read his mind, he wouldn't refrain from hiding that particular thought while grinning lightly. He did ask for what he got out of his curiosity, and regrets nothing of it as the numbing pain was just a pleasant reminder of it all.

He scrunched his nose at actually being held and squeezed by her, but he had mixed feeling about it as, while he would relish the opportunity to be kept close by the big warm goddess, he wasn't so willing to risk coughing up a lung by accident. He still contemplated it though.

For the most part, he'd still admire her form as there was little reason not to. She was a beautiful being, and he wasn't getting blinded any time soon as her sparkly mane reflected in his curious eyes. But there was a time for pleasure, and a time for duty, and as soon as he got asked about work, he almost stood at attention right on the bath, though even a completed attempt would have seemed barely noticeable as he was still in a pool-sized bubble bath that hid most of his posture anyway, so he instead swam closer to her and spoke clearly. "If you mean Sword Symphony, then yes, he did. Not sure I'd say he was off putting, he seemed pretty serious about work as I'd have expected. Prepare for flight, have him go skydiving once we're close to our location, he'll provide Sniper cover if needed... There is one particular thing I should run by you though... He made a point that I take your safety above that of all others, even to the point of slaying any who would threaten you. That is something I can do... The question is, would you allow it in your presence? You're the boss after all. How much of my strength do you need?" To him, showing restraint upon request was part of the job as well in terms of discipline. Whether for professional or personal reasons, he aimed to please those he served.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:36 pm

"Yes, he can be a bit... intense, but he's fanatically loyal to my sister. Almost to a disturbing degree. Still, I can't question the results he produces." She'd idle for awhile, closing her eyes and relaxing, eventually opting to speak again. "When it comes to my personal protection, I'd prefer if you took his words to heart. Its about sending a message to whatever enemies we may have. Now I'm not saying to kill civilians indiscriminately, but if there's a clear and present threat to me, it is to be met with violence of action. As far as the world knows, I am untouchable." Celestia smirks for a second before continuing. "And they're right for the most part. But you never know what sort of insane person with dreams of eternal night would make an attempt on my life. Not that my sister hasn't already seen fit to wipe out most of the cults of her former self."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:41 am

Sugary's thoughts on Sword didn't change much during the conversation, though he did have to wonder just what level of disturbing Celestia meant. It was probably just best left as a mystery for the time being. He most certainly got the message of what was expected of him though, and smiled a bit. "Complete freedom of non-lethal methods at my discretion unless excessive force is needed. Gotcha." If he got what she meant properly, he had many ways to cause pain without killing anyone. There would be little he'd have to hold back on.

Since there wasn't much else that needed to be immediately discussed, he simply went back to the easygoing task of Alicorn watching as she lay in relaxation while he kept cleaning himself up, distracting himself with thoughts of the night before. Particularly, more than anything else since it was morning and breakfast time would likely be coming soon, he thought about the liberty he took in feeding off of her sweet nectar. He'd actually briefly drool a bit at the thought; Her juices tasted nothing short of divine and he felt rather invigorated from it still. Leg soreness aside, he felt like he could fight his way through Tartarus and back easily on his own; His testosterone was quite active at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6