OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Maven's Suite <Private>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 6:19 pm

She turns and shivers, kissing him one last time as the water washes the shampoo out of her mane and tail, all clean. She leans back with a smile and shakes her head. "I'm all clean now, tiger. Thanks for the shower. I am going to do some things involving shopping now. Up to you if you join me or not."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:04 am

He growled playfully before washing himself while looking upon her with a grin. "Shopping, huh? Restocking on gear, or do you mean food? But either way..." He gave her a slightly more serious look. "Please, let me finish here go with you. I'm still concerned about the drug; so I want to make absolutely sure you won't suddenly go dizzy after a long walk. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:24 am

"Pshh, I'm fi-" she takes a step out of the shower and collapses, "ne? Uhh, Market... My muscles... they feel so tired, and relaxed... and... welll....." She blushes, her butt hanging on the side of the tub the shower was connected to and on full display. "Y-you... did a really good job with that message, Sugary. I can hardly feel my limbs at all..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:35 am

He gasped a little when she fell right in front of him, but then chuckled once he realized she was alright. "That was quite the doozy there." Her supple little flank was hard to ignore however, especially since she didn't seem to be trying to move it away. There was a moment of hesitation, but he got the idea to test the waters between them a little as he placed both hooves on the tub by her flanks, almost as if he were about to rut her, but kept staring at her face. "... But you know, I could carry you for shopping? It wouldn't matter how tired your legs get, or how much we rutted last night, would it...?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:38 am

She sighs happilly and pushes back against him, "It will only matter if you make me dirty again. Butt you wouldn't stuff me full of warm, sticky cum before we went out, would you? I mean, if you did, I'd have to go back to my appartment and plug myself so I didn't leak everywhere." She grins back at you, "But that would be super kinky."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:47 am

Sugary neighed lightly under his breath, both at the rump near his groin and Delphina's kinks luring him in... deep... onwards as he moved forward a little and began to lightly grind his groin against her nethers. "... It would be... But then, you could wear the plug~..." He pressed up more and grinded closer still. "Wear a dress over it... and I'd still just carry you, no matter what we do, just you and me... Not a bad deal, huh~?" His cock began to erect and prod between her cooch and ponut.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:50 am

She coos softly, hips moving up and down against his cock, "Of course, if you not me up again, you'll have to fix me~" She reaches back with on hoof and spreads her plot to him, her hooftip tugging slightly on her ponut as she looks at him with a flushed, lusty smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:58 am

There was a light shuddering in his legs when she presented herself even more. She didn't have to, she likely wanted to; It was that kind of encouragement that brought up an unusual courage in him, one he helped make possible having just washed her and the fact they were still showering. He rolled his eyes back a bit and went right for it before he changed his mind... and moved back, moved his head down, and very tentatively stuck his tongue out to lick around her spreading ponut and grasped her thighs firmly.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:07 am

She gasped at the unexpected tenderness, legs trembling. Her stance widens subtley as she stiffles a moan into her forehooves. "I-I thought... the water would.... ahhhhh, f-fuck........." Her rear seems sensitive and soft, giving easily to his minstrel choir. The water would've been enough, but she wasn't making a very compelling argument for him to stop~
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:20 am

He'd keep licking, getting used to the taste, or rather, the lack thereoff on her clean anus. It wasn't really his thing, but he had a strong feeling she'd be into it and it was paying off; Her moans were a plus, urging him to keep at it for her sake. Her anus, soft as it was, enticed him into prodding it with his own hoof eventually, fondling it before giving it a little kiss and pushing his tongue in somewhat; It was here he shuddered in a mix of excitement, nausea, and bravado. The taste did not appeal to him, but the moaning mare did so far as he put genuine effort into licking her inside before he moved his tongue out under the water, shuddered again with a nervous grin, and thought to blow cool air onto her anus. He heard that could help it relax more, but would it...?
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:27 am

She shudders, sliding over the floor, her ponut winking at him, hanging slightly agape. "P-please.... n-now I can't... I need you, inside me." She moans again from the floor, the entire bridge of her nose covered in the soft, warm glow of her blush, her eyes a little unfocused. Her hind legs had splayed out behind her, her butt propped up only by the tub.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:35 am

"M-My pleasure~!" His cock kept erecting, and so he pressed the tip of it against her winking ponut, gently pushing it in with a soft sigh and a snort, keeping her tail aside as well. Inch by inch, he'd be rutting her again, his thick flare massaging her insides again and deeper. It was easy to keep a great pacing given how he stood, speeding up a little even once he could feel he pushed in half his cock.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:02 pm

She tries to push back against him, but her hind hooves can't find traction in the slick tub behind her. Her forehooves have fistfulls of the bathmat, and she moaning into the ground. Her muscles begin tensing again, her warm rear pressing needily against his flare and shaft while easily taking them both.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Delphina wouldn't have to worry for not being able to move much for her host, for he was quite happy to hump her rump quite vigorously where she was without being pushed away either. He neighed a bit from her muscle tightening, and that earned her a very thorough grinding along with his muzzle clamping gently between her shoulder and neck, suckling hard in desire.

Once she let up, he'd go back to steady thrusts but much more deeply this time, knowing full well she could take it. Soon, magic joined in as well, his tail becoming imbued as it tickled her nethers with a light electric charge.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 7:13 pm

She gasped, breath catching in her throat, as electricity pulsed into her sensitive nethers, sending feelings she'd never felt before racing through her body. Her rear contracted around his cock at the unexpectedly strong stimulation, her whole body shivering slightly.

With a forehoof, she lightly held his head pressed to her neck, moaning softly and nuzzling him. She felt very passive and full, and a little giddy from the shock. It was a little hard to think straight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 2:40 am

The tail would also slide between her teats in gentle electrified brushes, while his lips sought out hers and kissed her, tongue dancing its way in. If she thought it was hard to think she'd be thinking less as he snorted deeply again and kept the pace despite her clamping ass, likely resulting in far stronger friction, his cock heating up some more as he rutted her.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 pm

She pressed needily into his kiss, her hoof wrapping around the back of his head to accomplish this. She moaned into that kiss as the rutting didn't let up, her whole body shuddering slightly as she orgasmed, her rear trying to milk him of his cum. Her butt was hot and slick with his pre, a slick and easy sheath for his powerful lance.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 pm

The rehearsal continued behind the stage, but the stallion's performance was as lively as being right in front, and he swelled with pride as the mare demanded a most vigorous finish in their private dance. A mighty dance indeed, heat and grunts filling the air even as water fell upon them until he moaned her name in tongue to tongue, spreading the fruit of his efforts upon her backstage in bliss, holding her tight in the afterglow of his ecstacy.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:35 am

She pants softly as his seed slowly leaks out of her rear, sliding down her leg to mix with the water in the tub. "Mmmm, cleaned up and then made dirty all over again. Life with you is so interesting Mr. Market." She sounds happy, but also a little tired. And you can kinda feel her knotting up a bit from the rough treatment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Sugary shuddered a little as Delphina speaks, prideful of the fact she looked to be satisfied of their lovemaking. He smiled, and gently helped her back with him to get her cleaned more, though he kept the cock in her for now in gentle sways as he massaged her while cleaning her. "You're the one who came over you know... I'm just trying to be a good host~" He teased a little, nuzzling her mane lovingly to ease her up.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 4:57 pm

She relaxed back into him, his cum slowly trickling out atound his cock as she did. Her rear seemed to pulse in time with his sways, and she moaned again as she leaned back into him. "I-I think... you're the... b-ahhhh-est host around." She slowly folded against him, cheeks red.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 pm

He'd keep her in good close company as he washed her up again, eventually pulling out gently while rubbing her flank. Once the wash was over, he'd get to drying the both of them, giving her time to catch her breath. "So, you said groceries, right? Just let me know when, so I can make a few quick preparations on the airship... Wouldn't do having some villain suddenly set it on fire."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Maven nodded and rested her head against his chest, clenching her rear to keep whatever was left inside her. "Agreed, exploding the ship would be bad." As if on que, the ship rocked, and a high-pitched squeel of glee flung through the air. "Haha! I know you're in there Maven! You and that stallion-friend of yours that tanked the Doc!" The ship barely rocked from what seemed like a firecracker. The voice belonged to our trusty, incompetant villain, the Imperator.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:33 pm

And so it came to be, that the stallion's peace with his lover was disturbed, and his home tampered with, by one he already disliked. He groaned and snorted angrily, his cock shrinking down fast into its sheathe while reluctantly helping Delphina to his room in a cautious rush. "Darnit! Sorry, but I gotta see what his deal is, so please stay here and rest..." He'd then go out onto the deck, a barrier up with his magic around him and scowling towards the direction of the Imperator. "You got a lot of nerve coming here! If you want a fight, you just earned one!!" And he was serious about it too as he sought to aim his horn at a target.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:43 pm

The Imperator's eyes widened, "Y-y-you?" He floats away slowly. "U-ummm, wrong... address?" Suddenly, he shot down to the ground, collapsing in a heap with a pained moan. The santa hat flies out of the window, followed by Maven in her costume. It would seem she had stuffed it in the festive hat just in case. Or, perhaps in the haste of her changing. She wouldn't be talking. Either way, she landed on top of the Imperator, growling. "You picked a bad time, punk. You should be exploding bottles in main street like you normally do. This isn't funny, and you know better."

The Imperator, for his part, was panting and trying to keep his lung inflate with a hacked-off earth pony laying on him.

"Now, you may think you know where I live, but I do know where you live. Wait until your mother sees you dangling by the cape . Again."

He blushed embarrassedly and shivered, "B-but, last time, I got grounded for three months! And she took my cape."

"Then you should bloody well straighten up when I bring you in again." She picks him up by the cape and strolls off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maven's Suite <Private>
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next