OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Maven's Suite <Private>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:02 pm

((The Imperator's Suite...?))

Sugary was... stunned to say the least as Maven came out to scold what he figured was less a villain and more a public nuisance by this point. He didn't forget what happened at the flying fortress from the day before, but it was hard for him to remain in a bad mood when their banter seemed so casual. "It's like she's just sending him to Detention... And what kind of mother puts up with him anyway...?"

He calmed down, especially as he realized Maven walked and moved without any apparent difficulty. It made him feel a little humbled actually, knowing that his lover really could take him, several times under a day, and still walk with the same dignified posture in her tight spandex. "Uh... Thanks, Maven! I'll just uh... Clean up here and watch out for a certain lady!" Left alone, he pretty much just set to cleaning up more and wondering what kind of issues she actually dealt with on a daily basis...
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:50 am

About 3 hours later, Delphina walked back to her home with two saddlebags full of food (and her outfit). She popped inside to breifly grab a few things from her room (like her plug) and then stood under Sugary's ship, calling up. "Repunzel Repunzel, let down your mane~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 4:44 am

Sugary would have been done by then, but once Delphina called to him with flair, he thought to humor her as he walked as daintily as possible to the railing, flicking his long white mane with exaggerated pride and a broad grin before looking down at her. "Doh ho ho! And who is this Knight that has come to visit me~? Mayhaps one who would enjoy being entangled in my lustrous mane and loving arms~?" He'd soon open the ramp for her... and once they were close enough to one another, she would be greeted by a warm hug, with him gently smothering her a little in his mane to keep up the act just a teensy bit more. "Have a nice trip back?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:17 am

She blushes and nods, though takes a moment to get his stray hairs out of her mouth. "Relatively easy, all things considered." She kisses him. "Sir knight would love to sweep fair maiden off his feet, but is unfortunately rather weak. As a substitute, would fair maid like to sweep Sir Knight off hers?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:08 pm

He chuckled under his breath, and with good balance and magic, he stood up straight and tall before grabbing her gently, kissing her chest as he walked back inside with her to the kitchen. Along the way, he thought to also blow a little raspberry or two at her chest and belly for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:21 am

Delphina giggled and squirmed in his arms, "T-that tickles!" On reaching the kitchen, she put the groceries on the counter as they past, then drapped her hooves around his neck. "Did you miss me, Mr. Sailor?" She grinned, flicking her tail and kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Sugary grinned during the kiss, humming his answer before chuckling and speaking away a bit. "I might've worried a bit another attack would happen on your way, or that the little Imp would've caused more trouble..." He'd then go and get himself a white apron and stand by her in the kitchen with glee. "So! What are we making today?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 2:16 am

Delphina sat herself in one of the benches and pulled out a head of cabage. "Salad. Because I am not the greatest of cooks, and with salad it doesn't matter." She begins ripping the leaves of the salad off, then shredding each leaf, into a bowl. She hums gently to herself, some western tune about rolling fields.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:45 am

He looked rather plainly at her, and with the most casual tone, he responded. "Neither am I." He then chuckled and set about chopping up other fruits... quite nicely actually; But there seemed to be a gentle ferocity in the way he cut things. Slicing, dicing, and chopping with fast practiced precision; Likely all the years of wielding weapons had some merit to that.

He also seemed particularly attentive of his own oven however. "... You sure you just wanna make a salad out of all this? Might have enough to make some pie out of here."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Delphina smiles, "If you would like to, Sugary, I would love a pie." She takes a cucumber and a knife, and does her best to slice it into even-sized portions. It doesn't seem to be going well, as she obviously doesn't have the same affinity for blades. That said, she probably also isn't going to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:52 am

Sugary beamed with joy as he left the cut ingredients near him and got a somewhat old book from a corner of the kitchen and read it while muttering and flicking his tail whenever he browsed something he really fancied. He then turned to her and pointed to a recipe on one particular page. "How does a raspberry and carrot cinnamon pie sound?" Around him, magic already began to gather other cooking utensils. He also didn't seem to mind how she was cutting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:06 am

"The only problem," she says, "Is that I don't have enough carrots. I'm a little broke right now. Hero work doesn't pay, most of the time. And my concert money doesn't come till next week. I have my savings, of course... but..." she sighs, looking at the wall, "Have you ever been to Maria? (Austria) I have been saving for six months now, just hoping to have time off to go." She dumps the rest of her carrots into the salad bowl, having already nicked a few on the way back it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:15 am

He blinked and began to look around his fridge. "I see... I might have some leftover. As for where you said you wanted to go? I haven't gone there yet, but it sounds like a nice place." He gathered some carrots that looked lightly unfresh, but still edible if cooked well and began to mix the ingredients for the pie as needed one by one. "... I take it you don't travel very often? Guess being a local hero tires you out with work, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 6:10 pm

She begins tossing the salad to mix the ingredients. She sighs as a fair amount ends up outside the bowl. "Yeah," she says, putting it back in the bowl, "I mean, I travel with my work. I'm not tied here. But I don't get out much, because the orchestra doesn't travel. Since I sit first chair, I have a bit of a responsibility to the group to be there. More so than if I were, say, 50th."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:55 pm

He worked slowly on making sure the pie crust was well molded as he made the sauce on the side, a mix of magic and careful hooves tending to each while his eyes spent on the book before him but always keeping one ear facing her. "... I'm a little surprised you can't afford a good trip in such a spot. What, are you trying to go to a hotel over there for a while or something?" He then had an idea of sorts. "Say! You got a call to do hero work, right? Any chance you could bargain doing some more work for them in exchange for a paid vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:07 pm

"Uhhhh... It's an emergency phone. Like, if they got nobody else they can call. Any registered hero has one. They just go down the line. I dunno if I can even make calls with it." She frowns, "Besides, I'm talking about the orchestra. My job, Delphina the cellist. No time off there. Lots of time off being a hero, though. There's lots of heroes around."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 2:11 am

Sugary grew steadily more interested again in her line of work. Her work, as Delphina. "That busy, yet you still make time to fight the forces of evil!? Well, you got Vigor to be sure. I mean, you're still wal-... Er... I mean, you're already back to doing casual things even after yesterday's fight." He blushed a little. "So then... How are you broke when you play so often? Is there something you're not telling me...?" He got the odd feeling the money wasn't all going to her somehow. "Is it something I could help with...?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 4:01 am

She tilts her head, "There's nothing wrong Sugary. I save half of my check, pay for the house, and then food, and then all the other things I want or need. Also, the orchestra practices for months for one performance. Those practices don't make as much money as the performance; about enough to live, yeah? But I still gotta show up." She sets the salad down and starts putting dressing on it. "I don't lead an overly ominous life, most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:15 am

Sugary stared at Delphina in thought and then smiled. "... Alright, maybe I'm just being nosy and curious... But now it's pie and salad time! Well, this thing needs to be done first of course, heh..." And so, the pie would be made in due time...

"It's done! Could you set up the table first?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 4:29 am

Delphina nods and sets the table, finding a table cloth to put over top beforehoof. She sets out two plates facing each other, with a 2 forks and a knife. She also puts out two glasses, and puts her salad on the table. She sits and looks over, "Done. Ready to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Sugary took the apron off and sat before Delphina, smiling at the food and then her. "Of course!" And so he ate, rather contently... That is, until a random explosion happened afar. He looked out the window and saw others fighting it out in the distance. He sat back and watched Delphina intently, pondering if their semi-calm lunch would be interrupted by a call or not.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:49 am

She sighed and rested her head on a hoof, spinning her salad in it's bowl. "Bloody hell, this place never sleeps." She puts her phone on the table and continues eating. "I suppose there is one good thing to all this, though. Me not being ranked highly, I mean. They don't call a lot." She scratches her head, "Lets keep eating. If it isn't don by then, we'll have to do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 3:10 am

Sugary figured she just needed a long break, but then smiled as he got back to eating. "Well, we could root for the Hero in our minds while we stuff our faces here in peac-..." Another explosion from afar and a piece of a building fell. "... In relative peace, heh..." And as he ate some, he thought to sit to the chair by her side... And then slid it right next to her before rubbing her back with a hoof as he ate, trying to make her feel more at ease, and keeping a light smile... Maybe whoever was on duty could handle it this time...?
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:51 pm

She smiled and slowly slid into his lap, "Some days are better than others here. Then again, I'm sure parking an airship in the middle of the suburbs without a permit is illegal, and comes with parking tickets. Naughty foal~" She boops his muzzle and takes another bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Sugary smiled more and gave her more space to lean on him if she so wished it, scrunching his muzzle after the boop and chuckling. "Hm... Well, I could always move it elsewhere! Buuut... Keeping it close to your home for now is fine. If anyone asks, I got your permission to park it here... That should be fine, right?" He nibbled on her mane with a bit of teasing intent. He'd then offer her some of her own salad to her to feed her; Explosions in the distance aside, they could have their sweet breakfast as they pleased...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maven's Suite <Private>
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next