OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Forgotten Temple (Private)

Go down 
+2
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Scythe listened to the story, looking interested. He was even more interested in Ruby's secret, but decided to not question her now, rather continue the path to the temple. When the Ruby stopped, however, Scythe stopped aswell, seeing the face filled with sadness and terror. "Miss Ruby, are you alright?" Scythe worryingly asking. "Is it that secret of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:07 am

Ruby fell onto her flank, looking down at the ground. Many thoughts were racing through her head, some good but most bad. The voices around her all seeming to far away to hear. Why...Why would you bring him up...Because I know it's one of your weaknesses. She raised a hoof and slammed it back down. "Why..." Tears rolled down her cheek, her eyes watery. She felt a hoof touch her shoulder. She looked up to see who touched her and saw him. Her brother looking down at her with a concerned look. "Wind Rider." She whispered to herself before tackling him to the ground, hugging him tight.

Star let out a yelp in fight as he was tackled to the ground. He was confused as to why she said Wind Rider...It probably had something to do with why she was crying. He awkwardly pats her head and hugs her back. "It's okay Ruby. What happened? Why are you crying?"

Ruby looked up at Star, jumping out of his hooves a little bit. "I-i-i...I'm sorry Star...I...was absent minded at the moment. You just remind me of my little brother..." She said standing up. "We best not keep Rain Splash waiting. He must be tired of waiting by now." She wipes her eyes with a hoof and continues down on the path. Star stood up and dusted himself off, following Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:43 am

A little brother. Dang, I guess that would explain it, Dusk thought. Even though he probably had no business in this, he at least wanted to say something. He caught up to Ruby so he could be next to her. He never thought he was that good giving his condolences to somepony, but he at least had to try.

"Um, Miss Ruby. I... I may not know what happened, but you have my sympathy, and my condolences. I have two little brothers and a little sister. I can only imagine what it would be like to lose one of them."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:49 am

Rat followed Ruby, staying closer than before. "I got a litle filly I call my sister, I know what being a big sis is like. I feel for you, and I hope you'll be okay, but we got work to do, so try to keep your head in the game." She smiled in such a way to ty and encourge Ruby to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Ruby glanced back at them, a small smile forming on her lips. She turned her head back forward. "Alright then! No more lolly gagging around. Allons-y!" She pulled her hat down so that the rim of it was hiding her eyes as she galloped down the road towards the Everfree entrance. She had a smirk on her face as she ran. She just absolutely loved adventure....She also really loved going on adventures with other ponies. You are so lucky that little colt was with you. She let out a small chuckle. "I am rather lucky Star chose to come along with me. Now, why don't you shut up in there? You're blocking my mind from all the adventure stuff." She whispered to herself.

Star smiled as he saw Ruby run off. He was really happy she was excited to explore the temple and go on an adventure. He quickly shook his head a little and unfolded his wings, flapping them and flying after Ruby. "Come on you three! Hurry up!" He shouted behind him at the other three ponies, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Scythe nodded and started running after them, creating portals next to Star and Ruby and jumping through them to keep up with them, immediately closing them afterwards. Everfree always gave him chills, but then again, many places did, and Everfree was one of the least-spooky places he's been to. "What's the hurry?" He asked Ruby with a warm smile, hoping she would get to like him better.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Rat bolted after them, stride not so long, her being short, but she gripped and kicked off the ground enough to be very fast, catching up easily before settling into a quick, but restrained, gait. She was glad to have some exercise, but hoped this plac they were exploring wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:29 am

Dang, she bounced back fast, Dusk thought. He soon ran after Ruby and Star. The last thing he needed was to get lost in the Everfree Forest.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:24 am

Rain Splash smiled seeing the ponies, sadly they woke him up, but it symbolizes that the adventure was a go, he got up as the timberwolf pranced around him, yelping and barking happily, eyeing the ponies with refined curiosity. As his flask water rumbled slightly slipping out of its flask and resting as a blob on his back, he grumbles slightly, "Why am I the animal care taker?"

His comment was replied to with gentle nibbling of his leg from a timberwolf, and a smack upside the head from the water.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:33 am

Looks like he made a... friend. A timberwolf. Really? he thought. He remembered having a bad experience with one that left a scar of claw marks on his shoulder. He wasn't surprised no pony had noticed it since it was covered by his armor.

He soon found himself glaring at the unusually friendly timberwolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Private)   The Forgotten Temple (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Temple (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3