OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

An Inviting Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Nuria looks at the pre leaking from Aerv's member and blushes at his words. "T-Taste?" She says, glancing back, her tail covering the space between her flanks. She looks at Aerv's rod again and stares at the pre leaking out. "... Taste.. " she mumbles to herself before cautiously leaning her head in and giving a small lick to his tip.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Aerv gasped as he suddenly felt a warm tongue on the tip of his shaft. "A-ah... Ohh, that felt nice..." he muttered before bringing one of his claws to Nuria's hind and gently nudged the tail away. "M-may I?" he shyly asked Nuria while getting a good look of her flanks, waiting on her approval before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Nuria let out a squeak as Aerv grasped her flank and moved her tail aside, exposing herself to him. She flushed red again, her heart beginning to race. The smell from Aerv's member was finally starting to get to her and she felt a warmth begin to make itself evident. She didn't answer right away, hesitating with all of her movements before giving a nod.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Xereth patiently waited for her approval before bringing his head in close, breathing some warm air all over her hind first before hiving her flank a long lick, for now avoiding the nethers in order to tease her while she worked on his shaft. His tongue would approach closer to Nuria's nethers with each lick.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Nuria let out a whimper, but didn't protest to the attention. He body started to quiver, the warmth of Aerv's breath only adding to the heat she felt inside. She turned back to Aerv's member, giving it another lick while her face burned a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Xereth noticed Nuria's reaction and almost stopped, lightly moaning from another lick on his shaft. "He licked just around Nuria's nethers once, careful to not touch them. "Are you alright? Do you wanna stop?" the dragon asked, his voice sounding clearly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Nuria shivered again when Xereth licked around her moistening nethers. She shook her head and hummed to the negative at his question, but even though she still wanted to continue, all of these new sensations were starting to scare her a bit. New feelings and smells and tinglings in ways she'd never felt before. It was intimidating. She kept licking Aerv's member, then put the whole tip in her mouth, licking around it.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:35 am

Aerv groaned in pleasure as he felt Nuria take the tip of his member into her mouth, the sudden warmth and wetness around it being highly pleasurable. "Nngh.. this feels a lot better than my own claw already.." he commented and chuckled before running his tongue over Nuria's nethers to see how she'll react.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Nuria let out a gasp and a short squeal when Aerv licked her most sensitive parts. Her breath quickened rapidly, the new sensations making her shudder an quiver. She took Aerv's member and slid a little more into her mouth, sucking and licking at the first few inches.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Aerv listened to Nuria's reactions after his first lick to see if she actually enjoyed it or not, and was ready to act accordingly. Hearing her squeal brought a grin to his face, but moment after he closed his eyes again and groaned in pleasure as Nuria took more of his length into her mouth. He brought his head close to Nuria again and gave her nethers another looong lick, almost slightly prodding them.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Nuria whimpered and squirmed a bit when Aerv continued licking. She reflexively moved her head down, taking a decent amount of his length before coming back up, realizing how much she had taken. Her soft moans continued.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Aerv continued licking, eventually pushing his tongue inside Nuria's nethers, instantly pulling it out after and rolling the taste around his mouth a bit. "Mmm.. delicious~" he said and grinned before he went back to licking, occasionally moaning from the attention his member was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Nuria squealed again into Aerv's member when he thrust his tongue into her. She removed him from her mouth with a short cough and looked back to him, a tear forming in her eye. "Y-You're just b-being m-mean now..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Xereth immediately stopped as he noticed her reaction. He looked at Nuria with confusion and curiosity. "I-is there something wrong, Nuria?" he carefully asked. "Did I do something wrong? If so, we can stop..." he attempted calming the kirin down and lay his head down.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:07 pm

"Y-You're teasing m-me... Because I've never done th-this before..." Nuria said, her body still quivering from the stimulus she had received to her nethers. She looked away and let the tear roll down her face. "No one ever would have wanted to do something like this with me. Not even my own kin. Because I'm not as strong as the other females..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Aerv raised an eyebrow as he listened to her. "H-how am I teasing you? I was only tasting you if anything..." he said and sighed. "Well, I doubt many of those 'strong' females ever did that with a dragon, so I suppose you have something to brag about now." he said and chuckled. "Anywho, shall I continue?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Nuria doesn't look back at Aerv, but after a moment, she does adjust herself, moving so that her legs were hanging off either side of Xereth's body, giving him a much better view of her most sacred parts. "J-Just be gentle..." she requested, taking his shaft in her claws again.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Aerv continued curiously looking at Nuria as she was quiet, expecting an answer from her while she only slightly repositioned her body. He did not mind the new view, he liked it more than before and it gave him more room to work with. "I'll try to, Nuria. Just tell me if you want me to stop." she assured her before gently bringing his tongue to her nethers again, only licking on the outside part, not daring to prod or penetrate without Nuria's consent.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Nuria whimpered at Aerv's touch again, then continued with stroking his shaft, putting as much as she had before back into her mouth. She licks and sucks it lightly as before, even going so far as to start bobbing her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Aerv moaned louder, breathing warm air onto Nuria's nethers. "N-Nuria... I'm about to..." he voiced out, still gently gripping and spreading her flanks for the view, but not touching them. "...cum..." he moans out, his member visibly swelling up as the dragon prepared himself for his climax.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Nuria glanced back at Aerv curiously, his member still I'm her mouth. "Hm?" She hums, accidentally squeezing his member with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Aerv gasped as his sensitive meat was squeezed by Nuria's claws. "W-watch out.." he moans out before roaring as he reached his climax, blowing his load of steamy hot seed into Nuria's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Nuria's eyes went wide as the first burst of hot liquid hit her tongue. "Mm!" It was only after the second that she pulled away from Aerv's rod, his seed spilling from her mouth and the rest hitting her unavoidably in the face. "Ah! It's hot!" She cries, turning away and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Aerv groaned in pleasure, but heard Nuria's cries and quickly made a magic barrier after the second shot to prevent any more from hitting her and instead land on his chest. "A-are you okay?" he calls out apologetically, grabbing the nearest piece of cloth and attempting to wipe her face of it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Nuria scrunched her face as Aerv wiped it. She stuck her tongue out and tried to spit out as much of the seed as possible. "Wh-What was that?" She asked, a bit distressed. The sudden burst from Xereth was alarming, but the smell was starting to get to her even more. Her face flushed red with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Inviting Nest
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Archive :: Completed-
Jump to: