OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

An Inviting Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:12 pm

The sun shone rather brightly on this particular day. The village of Kirin were lazily going about their duties, as usual. The village itself was small, only a few tents and huts set up as the main section, with some tents scattered about around it. It sat next to a rolling stream that provided water and fish, and the forests around them, tall trees that nearly blocked out the sky, provided them herbs and meat. As well as all of this there was, of course, the dragon’s nest in the small mountain nearby. Every so often, a handful of Kirin would go into the mountain and help to care for the dragons eggs within, only returning when the next group came to take over.

The cave itself was less a cave, and more a garden inside of a mountain. There was no roof over the main area, a large expanse of grass and trees with flowers scattered about the ground and even a large pond in the center with running water keeping it fresh. But this area would be surprisingly empty, as the eggs were kept deep within the safety of the stone walls, through clean cut tunnels and to an incubation area.

Exiting this area now was a young kirin, female, happily strolling into the garden. She stops at the pond to take a drink, small fish within scattering as she disturbed the surface.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:41 pm

The silence would momentarily be broken by a loud roar, followed by loud flaps of large wings as a blue dragon flew in through the empty roof of the cave, making a few big circles around it and roaring once more before finally softly landing on the edge of the large pond, opposite side of the female kirin. The dragon lightly shook his wings to release tension in them before folding them next to his body and afterwards proceeded to make his way around the pond, approaching the kirin while looking like he's searching for a good spot to take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Nuria looks up from her drinking spot as the dragon announces himself while he circles to the ground. She watches as the dragon lands and then begins walking her direction. She made sure to give him as much space as he needed. She didn't want to upset a dragon of all beings. She kept a reverent appearance, avoiding eye contact while the dragon searched for a place to drink. And she didn't dare speak unless she was spoken to, just standing there silently as the dragon did as it pleased.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:06 pm

The blue dragon continued slowly approaching Nuria, and it was only when he was right next to the kirin that he stopped and lowered his head towards the pond, refreshing himself, his tail lazily saying behind him. After a few moments, Aerv lifted his head and turned towards Nuria, eying her before smiling and walking up to her.

"Greetings, young kirin... Interesting place you have here, I must say. I really hope that I am not disturbing anything of great importance right now." he said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Nuria shakes her head. "Of course not, good dragon." She says. She was a little intimidated by his presence. That coupled with that he was much larger than she was. But then again, so were pretty much all dragons. "My friends and I are only tending after the nest while the mothers are away."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 pm

"A nest, huh..." Aerv said to himself before smiling at Nuria. "Worry not, I have no intentions of disturbing the rest of the dragonlings.. May they hatch in peace." he said and slowly made a step closer towards Nuria and partially closing his eyes as a sign of trust. "Say, what is your name, kirin?" he asked as he opened his eyes again. "Mine is Aerv. Aerv Xereth."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 pm

"It's good to meet you, Aerv." Nuria says, bringing her eyes up to his neck, but still reverently avoiding eye contact. "I am Nuria Wintersbane. A humble servant of The Mother of Flame." She bows to him and brings her head back up, shifting her long hair from her face with a claw. "So long as you mean no disturbance, you are welcome here."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Aerv grinned at her approval. His green scarf was soon bathed in dark red glow and started sliding off, as if some magical force was pulling it until it fell down on the ground in front of him. "I hope you do not mind if I refresh my body a bit. This pond looks very inviting after six days of flight." he said and turned around before beginning to walk towards the pond, slowly stepping into it and leaving his scarf in front of Nuria. "Please do guard my scarf... it is of great importance to me. Unless, ofcourse, you wish to join me."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Nuria looks in wonder as the scarf glows and slides off of its own accord. She had only ever seen magic a few times before, and every time it was just as interesting. She then gets red in the face when the dragon invites her to swim. "N-No, thank you." She says, turning to look another direction. "I'll... Just watch your scarf for you."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:44 pm

The blue dragon snorted as he walked deeper into the pond. "Are you sure, Nuria? I could really use someone who would scrub my back for me." Aerv invited and chuckled, the water now reaching his chest. "Ooh.. this water sure feels nice."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Nuria doesn't look back to Aerv, but stares at the scarf instead. She hears him enter the water and finally looks to him. She had to admit, a dip in the water would be nice... And she had never been invited to do anything by a dragon before. They typically kept to themselves except when soliciting the servitude of kirin... She dipped her claw in the water to get a feel for the temperature, then stepped in herself, trying not to get too close to Aerv. "Yes, the water is nice..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Xereth smiled "Glad you agree." he said and went even deeper, now his bottom half already being underwater. He spread his wings and let them lay on the water's surface. "So, if you do not mind me asking... how many dragonesses have laid eggs in here?" he asked as he was now floating on the water. He noticed that Nuria was keeping her distance away from him. "You can come closer, you know. I don't bite." he said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Nuria reluctantly follows in deeper into the pond. Her claws leaving the ground much sooner than Aerv's did. She swam over to him, letting her wings stay by her side. "W-Well, there are at least two regulars." She says. "Other than that, there have been many. It is a popular nesting ground." She accidentally floats into Aerv, bumping him lightly. She immediately moves away from him a bit, still keeping her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:18 pm

The blue dragon chuckled as he felt Nuria accidentally bump into him and saw as she quickly swam away. "Don't be afraid... I need a good back scrubbing anyways, and using magic is just so dull." he invited as he stopped moving, now in the middle of the pond. "Well, unless you really do not wish to, then I have no choice." he added and winked at her, even though he knew she wasn't watching his head..
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Nuria kept her gaze to the side. This dragon was being... Oddly flirtatious... "I-I don't even have anything I could wash you with." She says, trying not to offend. She involuntarily floats towards Aerv once again.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Aerv snorted at the answer. "You have your claws, don't you? Don't worry, I don't bite~" he teased her as he continued lazily floating in the middle of the pond. "Have you ever washed a dragon before?" Xereth curiously asked, hoping that Nuria would soon become more comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:30 pm

The snort gave Nuria the sense that Aerv was becoming impatient with her. So she turns back to him and returns to his side. "Not as such... No..." She admits, having never been invited to assist in bathing a dragon before.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Xereth chuckled. "We'll they say there's a first time for everything." he says, smiling as the kirin comes back to his side. "A good time to learn, I suppose." he added and grinned before relaxing his body. "If anyone asks what you're doing, I'll take the blame, alright?" Aerv assured her, hoping that would make her a bit braver around him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Nuria nodded and made her way around to Aerv's back. She wondered what he meant by 'blame'. As if any kirin would question anything a dragon did. She reaches her claws up to his back, almost sinking for a moment before she holds onto his scales. "How should I start?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Aerv lightly shrugged. "Hmmm... First..." he says and momentarily brings his whole body underwater before returning to the surface. "... We make it wet. Now it's up to you how you'll scratch or rub, Nuria. Take your time and even feel the texture if you so desire~ But first of all, make yourself comfortable." he teased her further, secretly desiring a lot more from her, but he stacked those thoughts away for now.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Nuria remained afloat when Aerv dipped himself in the water, then caught him again when he resurfaced. She nodded at his words and started to scrub his back with the palm of her claws, rubbing out the dirt and scraping any bit of buildup she found with her claws. "Am... I doing well?" She asks as she continues, getting a bit more comfortable and even going so far as to let her front half rest on Aerv's back so she didn't have to keep treading water.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:00 pm

The blue dragon nodded and if Nuria was listening carefully enough, she could even hear him release a light moan as she scrubbed his hard scales. "Yes.. yes, you're doing very well..." Aerv responded and closed her eyes. "When you're finished with my back... you can help me clean even some other areas~" he said and winked at her again, smiling as she at least partially lay on his back for her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Nuria nods, too concentrated on working to understand what Aerv might have meant by that. "Uh, sure." She says, nearly finished with his back and just getting the last bits of dirt and dust.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Xereth shuddered in delight as Nuria continued cleaning his back. He already wanted to ask her for more, but in his eyes, she seemed like a very soft soul. He didn't want to force her into anything that she wasn't comfortable with. Once the kirin would be done with cleaning his back, he would slowly lower himself into the water again and rising out. "We can continue on land, my dear Nuria." he said as he slowly started gliding in water back to shore, hoping Nuria would follow him. During the slow swim, he couldn't help but ask her: "So, Nuria, what was the closest you've ever been to a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Nuria swam beside Aerv and nodded as he mentioned they could move. Though his question was a bit strange. "Um... Wh-What do you mean by that?" She asks. "Probably... That just now..." She said. Her face was turning a bit red again. This dragon was asking strange questions, and she caught how he was looking at her. It was the same way most dragons looked at something they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Inviting Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Inviting Nest
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Archive :: Completed-
Jump to: