OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

An Inviting Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Aerv immediately realized how blunt he was with the question. He swiftly noticed the uncomfortableness in Nuria's face as they continued swimming towards the shore. He stayed quiet until they reached the land, and if Nuriawent ashore after the dragon, she could now clearly see a rather big sack hanging between his hind legs accompanied by a sheath with a red tip slightly poking out, and if she looked at his face, Nuria would clearly see that the dragon was already blushing the moment he stepped out from the pond.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Nuria did let Aerv lead the way, and she did, indeed see the sign of his male pride. The only problem was, now that she had seen it. She couldn't look away, her eyes locked on his rear. She found herself at a loss for words. She wanted to look away, but couldn't find it in herself to do so. And suddenly Aerv's advances were starting to make sense. Her face became beet red.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Aerv was just about to use magic to dry himself off before noticing Nuria and pondered just where exactly was she staring before remembering and swiftly blushing further, his blush even being seen through his scales. "O-oh.. erm..." the dragon didn't know how exactly to respond. He was somewhat embarrassed that he was displaying his pride to Nuria just like that. He quickly lay down on the soft grass and lowered his tail. For that one moment he completely forgot he was not alone when he was climbing ashore. "S-sorry about that." he said and lowered his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Nuria shook her head and stammered to speak. "I-I wasn't staring!" She said, looking away. She stopped and stood where she was, water dripping from her own body. She was quit embarrassed, never having experienced this kind of attention from anyone before. "Y-You didn't do anything wrong." She said. "I was just..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 am

Xereth sighed. "Eh, first time for everything.." he repeated himself and apologetically looked at Nuria. He closed his eyes to collect his thoughts. This has gone that far a bit too quickly for his plan. He slowly opened his eyes, still blushing. "Well, uh.. Those were the parts I mentioned earlier..." he said, trying to hide the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:50 am

Nuria may as well have had red scales at this point. Her heart skipped at beat when Aerv mention that those were the parts he wanted washed. She was beginning to think he wanted that. But he couldn't want that... No dragon she had ever heard of would do that with a kirin... Still, it was embarrassing to think about. "If... If that's what you want..." She said, wanting to make the dragon happy however she could.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 am

Xereth swiftly noticed the uncomfortableness in Nuria. "You don't have to if you don't want to." he said, clearly not wanting to embarrass the kirin more than he already had. "And I am really sorry for even suggesting that. I don't know what went through my head, truly." he added and lowered his head again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Nuria finds herself looking Aerv in the eyes for a moment, her metallic golden irises reflecting a small amount of light before she catches herself and looks away. Aerv was unlike most other dragons she had met. He must not have been from anywhere nearby, or perhaps was just young. Any other dragon would have had no reservations about ordering her to do whatever they wanted. After all, her kind respected dragons as their living saviours and gods.

"W-Whatever you w-want, good dragon."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Aerv sighed. He wanted to see what would Nuria do for him if he gave her an opening. He slowly nodded and lay on his side, raising one of his hind legs and exposing his most previous jewels to the kirin. "More like 'if you want to experiment around a bit'." he corrected her and lightly chuckled. He was still wondering whether she will back out and call the others to warn them about a 'different' dragon visitor.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:01 pm

And now there wasn't a single question as to what I'd was Aerv wanted. She had to double take as he exposed himself, looking, then not looking, and looking again. She had to know why, so she asked him where she stood.

"Wh... Why me?" She asks. "N-No dragon has ever desired s-such a thing from a kirin... Much less from one as weak as me..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Xereth lifted an eyebrow at Nuria's question. It made him question his motives as well. He shrugged. "Well, you're the only one here right now.. Besides, I want to bring some courage into your heart." he answers her question and lightly chuckles before nodding at her. "Well, then you'll be the first kirin to do such a thing. I've just been so lonely all my life, is all." he added, keeping his leg raised.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Nuria gulped at Aerv's words and began to approach. She peeked at his pride every few steps she took until she was beside him again and unsure of herself. "Wh... What am I supposed to do with it?" She asks. She looks at his crotch one last time, eyes now locked on it.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Aerv lightly chuckled as she was finally closer to him. "Well... play with it, watch the reactions~" he said, lightly wiggling his body, his package lightly bouncing in its place. "I think you'll figure out what each reaction means~" he teased further.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:40 pm

That was hardly any sort of instruction. It's not like it was some kind of toy. Still she reached out with her claws and at least touched it to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:45 pm

The dragon shuddered as he felt foreign touch on his most private parts, and a red tip poked out of his sheath. Aerv lightly moaned in response, seemingly enjoying it. "Cup a feel if you wish~" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Nuria flinches when she sees Aerv's reaction, though he urges her to continue. She looks around to make sure they were both alone, and upon seeing that they were she carefully cups Aerv's sack in her claws.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Aerv happily growled in delight as Nuria gently and carefully carressed his orbs, and she could feel them rolling around in her claws. "Oooh.. that's nice~" he muttered and continued almost purring from pleasure, a bit more of his member poking out of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Nuria let out a nervous laugh and continued to fondle Aerv's sack, feeling both of of his orbs in her claws. She looked at the growing member with nervous curiosity and reached to grasp it with one of her claws.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Xereth lightly buckled with his hips as his member continued growing in Nuria's claws, even a bit of precum already dripping from it. "Ahh... d-do you like it?" he sheepishly asks as he continues silently purring.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Nuria flinches again, but keeps her grasp as Aerv bucks he hips. She looks at his member and continued to feel and move it around, her claws clumsily stroking it. "It... Feels weird... And warm..." She says with a blush as she continues to fondle him.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Aerv groaned loudly as his member finally reached full erection. "Y-your claws feel very nice... " he says as he tries to stay still for Nuria. "Mmh.. Do you.. enjoy the experience..?" he asked while slowly beginning to pant, looking around and hoping nobody would come.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Nuria had to admit that the new experience was interesting, but as far as enjoying herself, that was about it. She had no experience with this sort of thing. "It's interesting... She said with a shy smile as she continued to clumsily work Aerv's shaft. It was rather large, she had trouble holding it with just one set of claws, so she useused her other set as well.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Aerv groaned, his length throbbing in Nuria's claws. "H-hold on a bit.." he said before he began shifting until he eventually ended on his back, extending his wings as support for not rolling over and spreading both his legs. "There..." he said, leaving one of his forelegs next to his body so Nuria could use it as support when climbing on top of his chest or belly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Nuria had to let go of Aerv as he adjusted himself. She blushed a little more at the position he was in. She thought it would be inconvenient to go sitting on Aerv's tail, so she took him up on his silent offer and climbed up onto his chest. She made herself comfortable, laying on him with her hind legs off to one side, and grasped his shaft again. "Am... Am I doing well?" She asks. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Xereth just chuckled in response. "If I'll feel any pain, I'll be sure to warn you about it~" he assured her, watching her rear whilst she played with his throbbing shaft, a bit of pre leaking out again. "I sometimes wonder how does a kirin taste like... But I doubt you'd allow me to try. I'm not gonna force you into anything you do not like." he assured her again, giving her clear options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Inviting Nest
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Archive :: Completed-
Jump to: