A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

An Inviting Nest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:10 pm

And at those words, the blur kirin nodded nervously and backed out of the room, closing the curtain behind herself. Meanwhile, Nuria managed to stand up beneath Aerv and pressed her body against his. Her animalistic instinct had basically taken over, as she was still trying to mate with the dragon. "Aerv... Mmph... Why did you stop~?"

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Aerv sighed in relief as the blue kirin left, hoping that she would indeed remain silent about this. He looked down at Nuria worryingly. "We had a visitor..." he responded. "A dark blue female, if you know her. Who knows, she might have questions later." he said and shrugged before slowly pushing his length back in.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:38 am

Nuria didn't pay any attention to Aerv's words, especially after her started moving again. She lifted her head and nuzzled Aerv as best she could while she was beneath him. Her moans still echoed in the room and her tail even tightened around the dragon’s member. It was clear that she had given in to her primal desires for the time being.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Aerv groaned as he felt Nuria's tail around his member tighten and continued slowly thrusting, wondering what came over Nuria to act like that. He did not trigger one of her hidden sex-crazed personalities, did he? Nonetheless, Aerv would continue with very slow thrusts, afraid of accidentally hurting Nuria.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Nuria was enjoying the movement and still moaning in pleasure as Aerv slowly thrust into her. She wished he would move faster though. So she started moving more quickly herself. Her walls pulled and rubbed against Aerv's hot member as she quickened their movement. Her moans became more lust filled and she rubbed her body against Aerv's.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Aerv continued thrusting at the same pace, his orgasm swiftly approacching as he felt Nuria start moving on her own to make thrusts faster. He continued questioning how she could take it. He soon felt pressure build up as he was very close. "N-Nuria.. I'm gonna..." he began, clenching his teeth.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:09 am

Nuria feels a familiar sensation coming as well when Aerv warns her of his oncoming orgasm. This only serves to arouse her more, wanting everything he could give her. "G-Give it all... To me..." She moans out, feeling herself coming close as well. By now, some of the cushions were little more than feathers and fluff, mixed with some cloth that used to hold them together.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 am

Aerv groaned and nodded as he continued with his thrusts, but when he was about to cum, he couldn't release the seed, until noticing why. "N-Nuria... your tail... I can't cum...!" he partially cried out, hoping that Nuria would release his shaft with her tail, seeing as it worked almost like a sort of a cockring.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Nuria, unfortunately for Aerv, was too engrossed in her ecstasy to listen to his plea. And her limit was soon upon her. If anything, her tail got tighter as she fell over the edge of pleasure, her walls clamping down on Aerv's member as she came to orgasm. Her juices flowed and squirted from her, running down her legs and soaking Aerv's member.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Aerv growled in pain as he felt the tail squeeze even further. He couldn't take this anymore. He quickly grabbed the tail and attempted pulling it away, his strength should be more than enough to do so. The moment he pulled it away, his hot seed was unleashed, filling Nuria almost instantly.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Nuria fell face first into the fluff, moaning loudly as Aerv grabbed her tail and released his hot fluid inside her. She felt herself filled immediately, his seed reaching the deepest parts of her. She moans again, coming to a second orgasm. She breathed heavily and smiled, looking at no space in particular as her body shook and her insides were filled.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Aerv finally pulled out as he was finished before falling down on the half-fluffed pillows, groaning. "N-Nuria, what came over you?" he asked, hoping he didn't hurt her too badly. Or, seeing from her current reaction, hurt her mentality.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Nuria huffed and started coming down from her high. She didn't move from her spot, feeling full and satisfied. Her love hole was, for the time, gaping wide open and leaking Aerv's seed. She lay there and took deep breaths, relaxing and enjoying the feeling that was washing over her. "I'm f-fine..." she says with a smile as the adrenaline in her blood starts to thin out.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:06 am

Aerv sighed and lay down next to the wall again, hes member retracting back to its sheath. "Are you sure, Nuria? You seemed completely out of it for a bit." he asked before lying his head down. "I do believe you need some rest after all this."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:32 am

Nuria started laughing a bit and lay where she was. "I-I swear... I'm fine..." She takes in a deep breath and crawls over to lean against Aerv. "... We kirin... At least... This tribe... Has a tendency to let our instincts control our bodies..." She says, snuggling up to the dragon. "What that means is... At least for a moment... We tend to loose control of ourselves..." She giggles again and blushes at the tnought. "If you were a kirin yourself, we would probably be going all night..."

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 pm

"I see.." Aerv nodded at the given explanation. "And I weren't so tired, too. Been flying around for the whole day already, I too need some well deserved rest~" he said as he warmed up his body, a bit of heat radiating from him. "I hope I didn't put you into a too embarrassing position when that blue one visited..."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:31 pm

"Huh?" Nuria looked confused for a moment. Then she began to turn red in the face once again. "Y-You don't mean..." Well, she was sure to be hearing about this one soon. "Oh goddess! I-I didn't even notice!" She said frantically, looking flustered and burying her face in the cushions. She wasn't sure what was more embarrassing, that she was walked in on, or that she was completely out of it when it happened. "I-I didn't say anything stupid, did I?!"

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Aerv chuckled. "The only thing you did was beg me to continue thrusting when I stopped while you started moving yourself and loudly moaning." he answered and ruffled her mane. "She was confused, but I think she will at least try to keep her mouth shut about it, and seeing from her reaction, try to forget it as soon as she can."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:47 pm

And now Nuria was fully embarrassed at herself. She hid her face in the fluff of the cushions and groaned. "Goddess kill me now..." She said, her tail coming up to rest next to her until she was curled up almost into a ball as she lay next to Aerv. Her folded in tight as she tried to hide herself.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 pm

"Oh you'll be alright." Aerv said and gently stroked her back, lightly growling, almost purring. "Besides, what's the worst that can happen?" he curiously asked, seemingly not knowing any procedures the kirin have here. He rest his tail next to Nuria, the hair on it being long enough to at least partially cover her while being careful to not touch her with the spikes hidden underneath the said hair.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Nuria groans and looks up from the cushions. She wasn't actually sure what would happen. She didn't know if anything would even happen at all. As far as she knew, mating with a dragon was one of those things that just didn't happen, no matter how much you tried to convince them. "I don't even know..." She says. "I don't plan on advertizing to find out either."

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:07 am

"And I hope that the blue kirin doesn't plan on doing that either." Aerv answered before lying his head next to hers. "Do you know her, by the way? I mean, what am I saying, I'm sure you do."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 am

Nuria lifted her head up again and thought. Blue kirin... well the only blue kirin that was here at the moment was... "... Oh... My... Goddess..." Nuria said with a horrified look. She started to tear up from the embarrassment and looked at Aerv. "... That... that w-was... that was my mother!" She states, steam practically bursting from her ears.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Aerv instantly froze in place and his eyes widened. "Y-your mother? Oh dear..." he said. "W-well, did she know about your problem about not being able to get a boyfriend?" he asked as he pulled her a bit closer to him in attempt to at least slightly calm her down.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:43 am

Nuria sighs and lays down again. "I told you that I'm the weakest in the village, didn't I?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting out another sight. "I wonder if I'm going to hear about this one at dinner..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   

Back to top Go down

An Inviting Nest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next