OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 3:13 am

There were no reply from the room as Sugary knocked on the door, neither when he gave his greeting, the explanation for the silence being found on the bed. With the cup still in hand laid Umbra sound asleep under the covers of the bed, the spoon that she had been given to stir her drink still in her mouth as she seemingly had fallen asleep with it there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 11:46 am

Once Sugary entered the room, he sighed mildly when he noticed Umbra laying so comfortably, chuckling to himself under his breath. "You'd almost think we were never arrested... I should try waking her though, the little guy and the book need to be looked at." With some hesitation, he'd approach her while urging the guards to keep away for the time being, speaking to her and then lightly nudging her if she didn't wake up just yet. "Umbra...? Please wake up, I need your help here..."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:21 pm

It was nudging an ice sculpture, freezing cold and hard as stone, but as if by a spell did the sleeping mare thaw and woke up with a long drawn yawn, the spoon falling out and slid to the floor. "I were not asleep, just closing my eyes to concentrate better on the..." while she fought the second yawn will all her might did it still win, her breath still smelling of chocolate as she brushed the last bit of sleep out of her eyes. "Taste and texture, that is all." Umbra smacking with her mouth as well, her presenting the best lie that she had thought up to date.

"So I can see that you managed to come back. And in one piece as well, I take it that you are done waving around with your sword as you have returned with it... And the source of all those shades it seems, for I hear no more yells from the guards and I can feel that you are bringing something with you. May I see it?" Her stretching her hands out to accept whatever Sugary had brought for her to help with.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Sugary kept a small grin to himself as Umbra pretended to not having been asleep, having a harder time still not chuckling as her sweet breath went by him. Nonetheless he managed to keep composed enough to give her his full attention as he greeted her with a smile. "Of course... I'm just glad we're done for now before things got... complicated..." He spoke wearily as he gave her back her golem along with the book with respectful care, holding the sword until beckoned for. "If it weren't for this loyal little fella, it might've taken longer. I think he needs attention first... But here's the tome and sword otherwise... And be wary, all the shadows seemed to be coming out of this single book at the time. I placed a seal for good measure just in case, but I can remove it as needed..." He trusted Umbra to not make a ruckus, but he didn't trust the book itself however.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Just from touching the book with her bare hands alone could Umbra tell that it was possessed, the powers from within so strong that she could feel them trough the two layers of sealing, her hand going almost caressingly over her little minion, that being the first time that she had shown such an act in front of Sugary. "I am sorry my little friend, but I can sadly not let you loose just yet, I know that you understand," spoke she on their shared tongue, her hand brushing over its skull, closing its eye so it could rest for now, the last bit of its colour leaving it as she did so.

"There are no need to warn me about being wary Sugary, I know what the dangers of certain books can bring," her asking for the sword with an outstretched hand, lifting it as high as she could while holding the book down towards the bed with her other hand. "You might want to cover your ears for this next part," her not giving him much time to act before saying a few short words, the simple runic line on the sword breaking up, twisting into a new form, its power from within seeming to seep out in smokey tongues of the shadows aura as if the shadows within were successful in fleeing, but while they left the sword were they still bound to it, not able to leave, and as Umbra brought the sword down onto the book, down through the book and the bed as well, impaling it until the hilt were resting against its leather bounding.

As soon as the sword touched the book could a soul shaking screaming pitch be heard, the sound of pain and rage originating from the entity within the book, but not by ordinary means, for it was not the ear that heard the sound, but ones soul itself. As she forced the sword through the books pages shook it under her, it trying to flee, to escape its coming fate, but all its fighting were in the end for naught, it laying still and silent as Umbra drew herself up, drying sweat off her forehead and looked towards Sugary. "Its not to be a bother or to nag, but I think that I could use that chocolate that you talked about earlier right now. It is subdued for now, but maybe a day, maybe two, three at the most if we are lucky."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 2:28 am

(("I've lost control of my life..."))

Sugary did his best to follow along with Umbra's request about not listening, watching very cautiously as she meddled with an unknown entity among the smaller shadows with the sword and guarded book. Even so, he shook to the core when his own covered ears did nothing to prevent hearing the cries of the shadows; Though they did not make him fearful, his already weary state grew weaker still because of it as he let out a sigh and gasped for air a bit afterwards. "Ugh... That was more unpleasant than it should've been..."

He smiled wearily when she asked for his turn to make her cocoa as promised, he just hoped he had enough strength in him to fulfill the request as he nodded slowly. "... Alright, alright. I didn't think you'd ask for it right away, but I'll go make you some... Ah, I just remembered. One of the guards heard a whisper of sorts when possessed. Something about a... King Dominus Rex...? I dunno, I tried to ignore the voice. Had something more important to do than be a slave, but please keep that in mind..." He left the room and Umbra with his words of further caution, but trusted her method to work well enough to suppress, even if it did briefly make him flinch watching the golem get impaled as well along with the book.

He'd go out of the room, kindly asking to be allowed to make more hot cocoa for the busy mare, and make his way to the closest available kitchen for that very task. He was grateful for the vast supplies since it let him work with variety, but he chose to keep it simple as he made his not-so-basic hot cocoa for her and made his way back.

The first thing she'd notice would be the cream seemingly overflowing from above in a light spiral, but that was intentional, and there was a hint of vanilla in the air that followed as well when it was offered to her. "Here you go... Got any special plans for the book by the way?" He then got the nearest chair he could find and sat down in a slump, smiling softly and wearily still as he hoped she would like the hot cocoa. If she did taste it, she'd taste a very sweet milky mix into the chocolate as well as a light tart from the bit of salt he added to accentuate the flavor as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 3:53 pm

It was not her book, and while she quickly could lay out the linework for a dozen or so plans for the book had she no plans at all of bringing any of them to life since it wasn't hers property nor problem, the mare shrugging in reply as she took the new cup of cocoa, her looking like one big question mark as she ran it under her nose as to take in this new different combination of heavenly scents. "I have no plans for that book so long as I can't call it mine, so unless you give it to me to own or the prince does so, or ask me to do more with the book am I not lifting a finger." Her contradicting herself ironically as she at exactly that moment stretched her pinky out and then took her cup to her lips to take a sip and ended up looking as a question mark followed with exclamation point and then another question mark.

"Its sweet and salty... salty! How... No rather, why? Its not bad or anything, but why?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Tiredly, Sugary chuckled at the reaction Umbra was giving off as he looked to the cocoa. "I'm surprised you can tell, I only added a small dash of salt. In any case, it's meant to make the other flavors have more 'oomph' to them. For example, you could make watermelon have a sweeter taste if you add a bit of salt to it. Same goes with sugar coated chocolate, it makes it have a stronger flavor... Or at least, that's the intent..."

He then yawned, leaning back further on the chair as his eyes became more half-lidded. "... And I suppose we can leave the book as is for now, but I'm just as concerned on whether or not we'll be set free soon... I also hope the little guy there gets better."

Last edited by Mr. Market on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Shining Armor trotted briskly through the castle halls, his wife by his side. They looked frazzled from the battle, but there were more important things than washing up - like discovering the dangers and the truth from the book. Cadence had hesitated - saying that, perhaps we should give them some rest first - but Shining was adamant that they would either destroy or contain the book now before it could bring any more harm to the Empire - or to her.

Shining knocked on their door and waited nearly impatiently for them to open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:13 pm

She had eaten watermelon once or twice, her still remembering the stomach ache that she had suffered shortly after having completed eating the rare treat in one single setting, a tiny bit of drool running down the corner of her mouth, only be be caught be the back of her hand before it dripped down into her cocoa. She had to admit that he was right, the taste was richer than before, but then again had he also added some vanilla to the drink, but she had to admit as well that if he had mentioned sprinkling salt over a watermelon before trying it in this drink would she had called him crazy with some rather big and rude words. "Its not that often that I eat ordinary foods, and it is rarely that I have had the change to enjoy anything as delicate or sweet as this, so that is properly why my tongue were sensitive enough to catch the taste of the salt that you have added. If what you say are true does I still have a lot to learn about the food culture of this world, not that I wasn't knowing of my lack of knowledge on that subject, but I had not expected it to be this big. Seems like I will have a lot to learn on our continued travels Sugary."

Seeing how her travelling companion slowly were growing sleepy knew Umbra that now was not the time for even more words or answers, but for some good well earned rest. Today had been a long, taxing and experience filled day for the both of them after all. Having shared her heard with someone else almost all of her life could Umbra herself not see any problems in sleeping in the same room, neither in the same bed, but knowing how well Sugary tried to take care of her, even if he were a bit too direct at times, felt Umbra that it wasn't right for them to share the same bed. With a bit of magic, a simple rune drawn in the air by her fingers and blown at Sugary's temple lulled she him asleep, her knowing that the result of a long drawn discussion about if it were fitting or not would end up at the same result, just a few hours later than this. Seeing that there were more than enough bedding laid forth to keep him warm and comfortable took she one of the covers of the bed, lifted it over into the rooms corner and fastened it so it hang between the two walls, an improvised simple hammock ending up being her resting place for yet another night.

With groggy eyes had she almost climbed into bed as she heard the knocking on the door, and with heavy steps went she over to it so she could see who there had the nerve to come this time of the night to disturb who there clearly were the countries true and tired saviours. Had it just been minutes later, had she first felt the warm embrace of her bed before being drawn out of it would she not have had the clarity of mind to put a quick end to the stream of grumpy complaints and curses she were muttering as soon as she saw that it were the prince of the country on the other side of the door. "Ahh it is you, I were wondering who there would come knocking on the door this time of night," Umbra too tired for titles and her else so proper tone and wordings she had used earlier towards the prince today. "You did perhaps hear, or rather feel the scream from the book not long ago, but you can rest assured knowing that it just were just mere complaining from whoever this King Dominus Rex there are possessing this book when I sealed him away properly. With the ritual complete do we have at least three days before he are able to break the seal, so without sounding too rude will I bid them a good night and talk further about this matter in the morning." She should not just have closed the door before having heard the reply from the prince, she really shoulden't, but it were too late to take it back now, and once more went she over to her bed to find rest, the mare turning off the light from the comfortable position of her hammock with a simple flick of her wrist so they could rest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Sugary made no effort to deny Umbra's sleep rune, in fact it wasn't even needed since he fell asleep almost immediately afterwards from exhaustion. His body had been craving rest badly, barely moving even as Umbra moved about as needed to open the door and speak with the others.

It was uncertain what he'd dream about this time, but as far as he was concerned, the darkness in his mind had been a rather peaceful one; No thoughts, no visions, just the simple void and none to bother him till he'd awaken again as needed.....
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Shining blinked as the door was closed in front of his muzzle. He frowned and opened his mouth to protest, but Cadence laid her hand on his shoulder to stop him.
"Let them be, Shining," she says gently. "It's getting late... and it has been a long day, for them, as well as for us."
Shining closed his mouth and nodded. "You're right. They deserve their rest..." He glanced towards the door, frowning still. Cadence sighed.
"If you are worried about the book... don't be. I am sure you can trust them with the book."
Cadence turned around and beckoned him to follow. "Come... you need your rest."
He sighed and took her hand, and she led him to their chambers, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:13 pm

As Sugary had gone undisturbed the whole night, as far as he knew, he slept as well as could be expected given the comfort of a quiet room and a good bed. The soothing dark void would eventually cease to be as he began to see light on his own again while opening his eyes slowly, letting out a rather audible yawn that showed just how tired he had been the night before.

Little else but the ceiling kept him interested, until his mind began to click and he rose up into a sitting position to look around quickly while stretching to see what had become of the book, Umbra, and the golem. Despite the worry he felt, he looked good as new and very alert after a much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 4:02 pm

With a quiet snoring to company her lifting and sinking torso did Umbra still sleep peacefully in her impromptu hammock, the book still laying on the floor where she had laid it with the swords still impaled securely through it. She had tried to do her best not to show it, but yesterdays ordeal had taken a big toll on her, and so she slept on.
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

A quiet knock on the door sounded, loud enough for one to hear if they're awake - but not loud enough to wake one up. An envelope was passed under the door, through the small creak between the floor and the door itself. It had the Royal Seal on it. Inside, it was noted that breakfast - or lunch - would be served any time they would like and however they would prefer - roomservice or in the dining hall.

Aside from that, there was stated that they had to be present at the conference room around 3 pm, where they will converse about the book. They should ask the guards for directions. Until then, they were free to do whatever they would like - be it resting or sleeping, eating, or exploring the castle grounds - as long as they were present at 3 pm.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Seeing Umbra asleep in her own hammock gave Sugary several things to think about, such as "Wait, this room had a hammock? I wanted to sleep there!" and "Well... She's sleeping soundly at least... Now about that book..."

He got up soon after, but his intent was interrupted when the knock and letter came. He went and opened the letter while keeping an eye on both Umbra and the book, read it, and looked to Umbra again with lightly flicking ears. He took out a pocket watch to look at the time, and figured he should try to wake her as he approached, gently rocking the hammock to rouse her. "Umbra...? Umbra, it's Sugary..." If she was too tired, he'd just leave her be.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Had she not slept so close to the infernal heart, or helped the helpless army with their little vermin problem, or not had such a lovely drink as cocoa to lull her asleep with all those weird sights having shown up in her head, her just having seen herself walking over the aurora she had seen from the airship yesterday would Umbra had been the first one up and awake, neither would she had been softly snoring or be found with drool running down her chin or that silly wide smile on her lips. "There are no need for repeating my name like that Sugary, I have no trouble remembering what I am called you know!" her hands that just moments before had hugged herself now hiding her mouth to dry away the silly smile and the drool, her hoping that he hadn't had the change to see too much of her at such a weak moment.

"I take it that the prince wants to thank us many a time and apologise for his guards rude behaviour, or that was perhaps not why you awoke me?" asked she as soon as she were down at the ground, her tapping the two points where she had fastened the blanket to the wall to get it loose, and went over to the bed to throw it over it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Sugary chuckled softly as he shook his head and gave Umbra room to move about. "I'm not so sure about gratitude, but look at this letter. We're being invited to having lunch, er... brunch, anywhere we feel like in the castle; Even room service. We also need to make sure we meet up with the Prince and Princess later on at 3... We can do whatever else we want in the meantime. What do you feel like doing? Personally, I could go for a hearty meal right about now..." He seemed to get a dreamy gaze in his eyes as he already imagined a small buffet for himself.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Sure food were nice and all that, and while eating at the palace and try something new out could be a worthwhile experience to try out some of their cuisine, and maybe had they new and interesting ways of making that cocoa drink... And thinking of the devil...

"I do like the sound of getting something to eat now that you mention it, and since you say that we can get it brought wherever we would like to in this castle would I not mind to take a look of their library as to see if I can find some literature about our trapped king. But before doing that do I have a little question on my mind that no book can answer, only you Sugary." Her going right in front of him as she spoke, her tone being normal as always, but as she stood right in front of him, eyes piercing into his could he clearly see that while all seemed normal had he suddenly found himself on a thin patch of ice there already had cracks showing in it, and if he didn't act quickly and correctly would those soon grow and he would find himself trapped in a cold wet grave. "You sad that you added vanilla and salt to my cocoa before you gave it to me yesterday night, did you add anything extra in it that you would like to share with me now instead of me finding out about it on my own later?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Rather than move away, Sugary stood right where he was. Not because he was out to defy Umbra, nor challenge, nor simply endure the spell, but because he couldn't think of a big reason to feel threatened despite the sensation of hostility; Plus, he had the means to thaw himself out if it came to it. Instead, as his body began to freeze over, he furrowed his brows with puckered lips once she was done with her question, leaning forward slowly... and then booped her on the snout. "N-N-No, you s-silly ma-mare! I-It was j-just c-co-col-er... Hot c-c-cocoa! Now drop th-the spell or I'll m-melt it m-my-myself!" He would trust her to make the wise choice.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:11 pm

"I am not the least bit a silly mare!" it coming out with more force from Umbra than she had intended, her having been taken back by the boop on her nose, the mare taking a step back as to avoid further incoming boops aimed at her snout region. It was first now that he mentioned it that she realised that the ice in her tone had found a way to sneak out of her body though her horn into the real world, the fear of having been drugged been filling so much in her head that she hadn't even felt her magic activate, her turning the spell off quickly now that she realized what she unknowingly had done. "And I do beg you to forgive me for outburst of magic, it were not my intention to cast the spell in the first place..." her voice shrinking in size as she spoke the words, her damning herself to hell for how she had lost control over her magic so easily.

"I do believe you Sugary, but did you leave your eyes off the cocoa then? Left it untended somewhere someone could have added something to it at the least?" Her still being in his way if he wanted to leave the room, Umbra wanting to get to the button of this weird vision matter before they left.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Sugary shook and shuddered and brushed himself off from any ice he had left upon him till it was all gone, and then gave sighed as he cocked his brows at Umbra and placed his hands on his waist. "... Okay, Umbra, seriously, why do you think there was something off with the hot cocoa? No, I did not leave it alone at an time. I made it, I gave it to you. So what's wrong...?" He was not showing any signs of deceit, actually starting to worry she was feeling ill or something again.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:45 pm

"Nothing, nothing at all. You can't poison an undead unless you really know what you are doing, and know that the person that you are trying to poison are undead in the first place, so nothing are wrong and all are in perfect order." Sighed Umbra while rolling her eyes, her moving a step aside and leaned against the wall so Sugary could open the door if he wanted, because knowing that someone mysterious was out there and after her meant that she would not have anything to do with opening any doors or go through them first, or at all if she even had the slightest hint of doubt about if harm would be on the other side or not.

"So that must mean that either were the sealing of the book not as successful as I first had thought, and that the forces behind the book are trying to trap me in it as well, weakening me with odd visions when I rest and are at my weakest mental state... Or that I simply are going creazy and are vision things when I close my eyes for longer whiles," Umbra throwing her arms up in the air as she spoke with her annoyed voice, her not wanting to fight an enemy, an unknown enemy at that, there were able to manipulate her thoughts while she were so close to that infernal heart. "Choose your pick Sugary, because it does all sound so lovely dosn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:16 pm

Sugary listened as well as he could to Umbras plight, looking between her and the book as he moved closer while scratching his chin. "... Visions when you close your eyes and rest...? They sound like nightmares then if it's that bad unless you were having a trippy dream. Did you not sleep well at all? Do you feel ill? What did you see?" He looked to her eyes, looking for signs of fatigue, but didn't seem to find any.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:06 am

"Nightmares? Dreams?They are something that happens to other people, not I. I have never had any of those, and neither do I feel any ills as we speak." Umbras mind working so hard to gather all of the info and turn it into a clear picture that Sugary almost could hear the gears turn in her head, that properly being the reason that she so freely gave him such a piece of private information about herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)   Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penumbra, Lux, Terra (Private)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next