OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Gigil Resort Resort

Go down 
+7
Star Sentinel
BronzeFog
WiserOdin032402
DualThrone
Lorthalis of Crows
Xereth
ObsidianPony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Gigil Resort Resort Empty
PostSubject: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:47 pm

The Gigil Beach Resort has always been very accommodating to a wide variety of weird and wonderful guests; the shockingly cheap price of a visit or stay combined with the luxury and the local area's notoriously lax approach to social taboos has made it a popular location for ponies and other visitors of all walks of life looking for a little time away.

The luxury resort, which sits upon the beach it is named for, is kept at levels of luxury which approach those of a noble house which has led to rumors the resort may be in receipt of funds from a richer benefactor than the business implies for it to remain open. Princess Celestia has denied involvement.

But where they get their financial support is ultimately unimportant, as the resort shall now welcome all of you to a stay in paradise with no rules (almost) and limited only by what you can think to ask for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not my best intro but there you go. Long and short of this is that the Gigil Beach Resort is a place which should be affordable to all OCs and is pretty much the five star royalty treatment as far as locations go. And yes, as you can guess from the tags and where this is, things are most likely to get smutty which all in all is tons of fun for all o3o.

Only two real rules to the thread:

1. No "calling dibs"; get consent before everything okay?

2. Don't nuke the area or something equally stupid; if the way things escalate make you say want to break a bed or so, that's cool, but try to be sensible.

And that's about it, this is pretty much just going to be a do as you please thread. You can have as many characters present as you wish and if you want you can name the characters you're going to be using here, but since the thread is open it's not mandatory; it may however help in advance if you have characters who are not interested in a certain gender/species.

Some images to give an idea of the resort look.

Not really too specific about the layout though or what facilities it has (inconsistency? Discord did it) since the thread is really about having fun as you will.

So anyone who's interested feel free to name your characters and what they will be open for or not open for and the sort of things you would like, hopefully this will be a nice fun and relaxing game for all.

My initial characters:

Razor Back (interested only in females)

Bronze Gasket (bisexual, does not like dragons)

Tea Leaf (bisexual, does not like changelings)

Purse Cutter (pansexual, open for just about anything)

Nijara Dreamer (bisexual, rather mad, does not like roughness)
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm

I'll be throwing in the following characters:

Last edited by Xereth on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Hmmmm..... IT should have a tentacle beast somewhere.

I'll be throwing in some characters, but I'll have to set up links for them later.
[All are bisexual]
-Maze Riddle (In progress)

-Lolk

-Lunatic Veil

-Lumos Step
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:55 pm

I'll sign up Silver Rose for this thread, because Lumos Step.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

This looks fun~

Diamond Mind (Bisexual)

Sacred Chime (Bisexual, leaning towards gay)

and Poisoned Coil (Bisexual.)
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Gonna toss three bisexuals into this.

Aes, Wild Cat, and Bell
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:58 am

Fun. OCs get to relax for once and not go on crazy adventures.

Star Sentinel (Bisexual, though tends to like the mares more)

Jamberry (Pansexual)

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:01 am

I shall throw several of my characters I here... I would set up links, but I has no time, and no idea how to do so on a phone.

Ruby Flame (Pansexual, literally anything is the go)

Divine (Bisexual, though leans superheavily towards lesbian)

Nova Storm (Total sub, prefers gay)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:08 am

Woo! Resort holiday! Buttz!
Signing up just the one ('cause that's all I have after all this while):

Wild Card (Straight, tends to dislike changelings)
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:09 am

If I decide to make use of it (no guarantees) I'd just goof around and maybe cuddle with Viola(who is asexual, but is never above kinky cuddles) so put me down for a maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:37 am

Signing Lightning Storm up (Bi and Open for a variety of things)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gigil Resort Resort   Gigil Resort Resort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigil Resort Resort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW Sign ups-
Jump to: