OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:36 am

He'd stop, eventually but he stopped, as he looped to her in the eyes quietly while nuzzling, still hlding her close and cuddling with her with less gropes as he wanted nothing more than for a good reason to stop. "... Like what?" His eyes, so full of desire and yet there was an innocent spark that just wanted to know why he couldn't mate with her yet.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:54 am

"Well..." she giggled and kissed him, stroking his length just to tease him. "We have to plan the wedding at some point soon... and I suppose now is as good a time as any to discuss our future together..." she murmured, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:08 pm

At first he snorted lightly, thinking she'd opted for some morning fun after all as she stroked him teasingly, but soon his demeanor changed into a more passive one. However, that didn't stop him from cuddling upon her has he had been doing, instead pressing himself against her, kissing her again more deeply, and then nuzzled her by the cheek with a whisper. "... So it's finally time to make it all official between us... Well, I already said I'd spend my days with you and the others, Isabelle. Tell me whatever you need to." Soft and loving was his voice, their time together slowly having made him all the more devoted as a mate. There'd be no way he'd say no to the marriage by now.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:12 pm

"Mmmm... well, if I was more specific, ir would be about your immortality, or lack thereof. In order for you to make in formed decision, there are some things you should know about vampirism... assuming you are willing to go ahead,or at least even consider it." Isabelle explained as she cuddled into him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:17 pm

If there was one topic that was just as impactful as marriage, it was giving up his mortal reigns in exchange for a much longer life... as an undead. The thought still tempted and frightened him, but one that he could not ignore. "... Go on, I'm all ears... I haven't said no yet."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:22 pm

"Well, obviously, you have to give up your mortality. But... when you become a vampire... you will gain a hunger... some don't survive the transformation, the hunger engulfs them. And this hunger gives rise to a beast... a beast that you can unleash to give you powers unique to who you are. My father for example... becomes a great and terrible power that blots out the sun." She sighed and rubbed his arm. "You of course, do not have to use it, and most don't. Just don't go without feeding for too long, and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Sugary remained quiet at the explanation, but three things were at the front of his mind: Not survive, becoming a monster, and having to feed on blood. A rather steep price to pay aside from plain mortality. "... I kinda figured there were risks, but... I'm still not gonna say no. Just one thing though..." He looked to her eye to eye, still deep in thought as he caressed her back. "Do you want me to accept it?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:44 pm

Isabelle closed her eyes and thought, before opening her mouth and speaking slowly. "My mother, Frozen von Tempest... rejected the gift... but despite that, her and my father were happy. So... whatever you decide, I will stand by it."

"There is, another option of course," Venus spoke up from the doorway, smiling. "You could ascend, or become... a cursed one."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:11 pm

Sugary gave a moment to think, but when Venus came in, his attention went to hers right away. "What do you mean? You're saying there's other ways I can last as much as all of you without becoming a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:16 pm

Isabelle nodded. "Well, yes. I mean, as Venus said, you could ask one of the princesses to allow you to ascend, to become an Alicorn. Or you could become what is colloquially known as a cursed one."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Sugary couldn't help but chuckle at the first offer. "Ascending... Somehow, I sincerely doubt that the Princesses are that generous... This cursed one thing though... What kind of curse? Do you mean something like... Binding my life to Isabelle's?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:27 pm

"You never know. You are almost King of the vampires... and not quite. See, effectively you would become a mortal, with all the speed, strength and immortality granted by vampirism, only, you wouldn't be an undead. A more correct term would be a Dhampir."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Sugary kept thinking on what he was being told, and thought back to what Isabelle said about a vampire's true form at their worst, and so he cuddled some more when he thought he understood what the risks might be. "All the advantages and a beating heart... But am I wrong to assume I'd risk becoming a monster as well? It sounds like there's a steep price to pay for it."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:30 am

"Quite wrong. There is no risk of you becoming a monster... indeed there a few risks at all, beyond you surviving the initial." Isabelle smiled. "After Ascension, it is the safest way to become an immortal. As for the price... that is my burden to bear."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:49 am

Sugary nuzzled Isabelle, running his fingers through her mane in thought. "... Your burden to bear..." Sugary then thought back to what the Oracle had said to him. Only Vampirism had been learned about, but not this third option. And yet, it seemed he'd give up on his mortality regardless... He thought, and thought, and thought some more... "... Let's save it for after the wedding. One big event at a time..." He smiled softly, and then kissed her slowly, hugging her tight for a moment before moving away and getting up from bed somewhat hesitantly. He then went over to Venus, leaning up for a good morning kiss to her as well as he stroked her cheeks. "We should eat first though, heh..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:20 am

Isabelle nodded sweetly and kissed his cheek. "Sounds like a plan," she smiled, following him up to Venus, giving her a kiss as well, before the trio would file down to the kitchen, where the chocobo, behemoth and Odette were already eating.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 am

Sugary, bare still as he was, walked over to the table to pet the Chocobo and Behemoth kindly, and moved next to Odette for a light hug around her wings and a smooch to her temple since she was eating. He kept hugging her though. "Good morning. Have you heard the good news yet?" He had a feeling Venus might've already told Odette that marriage was coming, seeing how the three mares had been very good friends for centuries, but if she didn't know, he'd tell her outright soon after as well as his consideration to become very long lived for their sake and that of the Isle.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:20 am

The chocobo let out a happy squawk, before returning to its gyhsals. Odette looked up and blinked, before pointing to the large bowls of food for the group. "About your marriage? Eeyup. Congratulations Milord."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Sugary eventually sat down, and began to join in on the breakfast as he picked his portions. "Thank you, and I'm serious about the... conversion once I understand it well enough. More than anything though, I've also been thinking about how we'll all stay together and work back at the Isle." He looked to Odette in particular, who he knows to be deeply loyal to the Guard yet certainly has a knack for cooking, often considered her other career of choice like Venus did as a SPA owner after military service. Even so, all three mares had their ideas by now, he thought.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:45 am

Odette paused and looked at with a curious smile. "Oh, that sounds lovely Sugary... But, before any of that, you have no idea what a vampire wedding entails, do you?" She asked as she served up the food for the group. Chewing her food gently, she smiled at Venus and then gestured to the four of them. "And do you plan on marrying all of us, each in turn?" She asked quietly.

Venus giggled as she took her bowl. "He better be, given how he wants to make us a herd."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:24 am

Sugary blinked, and blinked, and blinked again as he looked to Odette and the others around him. He was fine at first, and then he grew nervous. He grew especially nervous as he was afraid... of more paperwork... He shuddered and tried to just get it out of his chest. "I... I don't know what to expect from a vampire wedding... It's not something tedious, is it?" He also needed a moment to think about them all, and how it might affect how the wedding went. "... And, does it change whether or not I want us all to get married at the same time or not?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:31 am

"Hmmm... where to begin. Yes, they do take a fair amount of time to get through, but it's worth it. Oh, actually... that much... hmm... Isabelle, you'll need to ask your father. Anyway, it follows the same route as a normal wedding with a few key differences. Primary among them is the fact that you don't exchange rings, you exchange an earing, a larger one for the male and a smaller one for the female." Odette looked somewhat happy with her explanation.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:55 am

He dreaded the thought of the wedding being filled with paperwork, but it seemed it wasn't the case at least, so he let out a sigh of relief. However, he seemed a tad vexed when it involved earrings though as he went to stroke an ear with a mild furrowed brow. However worn his looks may have been from all the years of traveling and training, there wasn't a single piercing upon his bare body. But that alone wasn't quite what bothered him. He hummed, and then chuckled as he looked to the mares. "... Does that mean I have to pierce my ears three times...?" He would do it, if it came to it. He just didn't really look forward to that in particular. Still, he was probably worrying over nothing.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:59 am

Odette shook her head and smiled. "Not unless you wish to. One earring for each of usbwould suffice, though three would be a better indicator of our herd." She smiled and stroked his ear gently, kissing his forehead with a giggle. "As for these rings themselves, you should know that they allow a married couple to communicate via thought rather than speech," she explained before chewing. "After all you think faster than you speak."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 pm

He chuckled softly and nuzzled her neck in return, eyes filled with interest. "Enchanted for communication? Well, I guess I can handle a few piercings for that... Still..." He looked to all three, the mares he'd been slowly getting to know the last few weeks even more. It hadn't been very long, but he and Isabelle had gotten closer, and it didn't take long for him to realize how close they were all with each other. He made his decision and let fate take over from there. "... You know what? Let's just get it over with and marry! Delaying ain't gonna stop what's to come anyway, right?" He had a bright smile, heart pounding a bit faster in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next