OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:55 am

Odette blinked and giggled, nodding and glancing at Isabelle, who let out a squeal of happiness. "Sure, I guess the earliest we could do is tomorrow. Is that alright Milord?" she asked as she finished her breakfast, watching Isabelle who had wrapped herself around Sugary and was hugging tightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:48 am

Sugary didn't waste time in hugging Isabelle back and smooching her passionately on her lips and cheek, looking then at Odette as if she said something funny. "Tomorrow...? Well, I did say as soon as possible! Tomorrow it is...!" He then stopped to actually think and smiled sheepishly. "Eh heh... Then again, we might have to inform others with more than a day to get ready... I think a wedding like that should be announced a bit earlier than just one day away..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 11:05 am

"Nonsense," Odette declared, before looking to Venus who nodded. "Everyone who will be attending shall be informed immediately. Sugary dear, do you have parents we are able to contact?" She asked as Venus moved towards the basement, waving to Sugary as she vanished down the stairs.

Isabelle continued to kiss Sugary in the meantime, humming a wordless tune that sounded vaguely like wedding bells.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:10 pm

The smile on Sugary's face seemed to fade a bit, not out of sadness, but other reasons while nuzzling Isabelle still. "Well... I got family elsewhere, yes, but contacting them might be a bit hard if I don't pitch in... You guys let me deal with that, okay? I'll let you know for sure if they can come along or not. I promise... Is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 pm

"Across dimensions are they? I knew you smelt different. As you wish, I shall leave you to contact them. If you'll excuse me Milord, there are preparations to be made," Odette smirked, before bowing and hurrying out of the room.

Isabelle giggled and booped his snout. "We need to get you a suit, and I'll need to speak with my father about something..." she trailed off for a moment. "Odette and Venus should deal with just about everything else..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:27 pm

His smile turned to a smirk, choosing not to answer that particular question... Yet. He'd simply nod and watch Odette move along, hugging Isabelle close now that they were alone, giggling with glee at the boop. "I thought we did pick a suit...? Oh, wait, that was for royal meetings, wasn't it?" A stroke to her cheek and her crimson mane, the stallion looked to his bride-to-be with gentle eyes. "... This is really happening... I'll be honest, I'm still a little nervous... Tomorrow is gonna be a really big day..." He kept to his thoughts afterwards, letting Isabelle decide the flow of events from there.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:34 pm

"Indeed it was. You need a proper, proper wedding one," she giggled and rubbed her face up against his hand as he stroked her face. "And yes... it will be, won't it. I think we should save ourselves, for tomorrow night, don't you?" She asked as she gulped down her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Sugary scoffed a bit, tracing his arms over Isabelle's body figure a bit. "... Honeymoon's gonna be extra special? I hope it's tasty at least!" There's be a face full of mirth right after, lips being licked as eyes foresaw a mare being coated in actual honey. It had been some time since they did any foodplay.

He chuckled, and then turned to his meal to keep eating, seemingly enjoying it even more now than when he started to eat. Then again, thoughts of flavors for each mate were helping with that...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:49 pm

"Of course my dear... perhaps I'll trap myself in something tasty and you have to help me get free..." she murmured in his ear before nibbling it. "Now, hurry up and eat. You need to buy a suit, and I need to meet my father..." she grinned and nuzzled his neck. "And maybe later I can get a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:59 pm

He'd shudder in excitement and anticipation; At least their lust wasn't dying out any time soon it seemed. Between thoughts of what kind of suit to get, despite having a bit of an aversion to grand events in style, he'd be distracted by the neck nuzzling... He leaned his head back a little bit by reflex this time, willingly letting her indulge herself. "Mm~... Go a little easy on me if you want some~. It's a little hard to feed three hungry mares you know."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Isabelle grinned and bit down on his neck, lapping at the blood that welled up, before healing the small wound. "Why do you think we feed you so well? Can't have you dying on us," she giggled, kissing his neck before standing up and moving to the staircase. "I am going to get changed, and meet with my father. I assume our unlimited finances are enpugh to buy you a decent suit whilst I am gone?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:18 pm

The comment about feeding was a tad cryptic, but a scrunch of his muzzle was enough to show he wasn't too worried about being their meal ticket either. It was just the way of things, though he was grateful they very rarely sought him for it all at the same time. Nonetheless, he seemed ready to go on with the day as he nodded to the talk of having enough funds... And it was then he remembered they were wealthy. He felt a tad spoiled already in being fed well and having three mates to rut, and thought to train more vigorously again later in the day as he ate with a small laugh about it.

And so the day went on, the stallion giving his farewell for the morning as he set out to get a suit of his own once he left the house, fully clothed by now of course, and began the tedious search for a suit fitting for the special occasion... But it was out in the middle of the streets that he realized he forgot to ask what colors would be best for it. "Oops...? I could go back and ask, but maybe....." He thought while hoping to find proper inspiration.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 am

As if answering his thoughts, a mare dressed as a witch trotted over to him and flashed a fang-filled smile. "Are you having trouble finding a suit Milord?" She asked as she stopped in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:14 am

Sugary nearly jumped in place once the witch suddenly came along. "Ah...!? Wait, how did you-...? Oh, nevermind... We met once before briefly, didn't we? And yes, I'm looking for a proper suit." He then looked around him, and leaned closer to the mare to whisper. "... I'm gonna marry Isabelle at the Isle soon, but I don't know what I should actually wear."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 3:41 am

The witch giggled and snorted, before shrugging. "I believe so Milord, and I am aware of the situation. Isabelle was afraid you might get lost, so I am here to guide you. Do you have a favorite colour Milord?" She asked as she gestured for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:01 am

Sugary's ears drooped a bit and sighed once he learned Isabelle was looking out for him regardless. Grateful as he was, he'd have preferred to have done it on his own, but he looked to the witch and took it all at face value by following her. "Good grief... Well, I'll accept the guidance. I tend to prefer the color red... But really, any vivid color suits me fine."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:07 am

"Red it is," she nodded, before sharply turning a corner and continuing on. "Anything else you have, preference wise?" She asked as she stopped outisde a small building, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Sugary thought and thought as he followed, but not too much came to mind. It's not like he made a habit out of picking wedding suits he liked. But there was one thing he did like, and he'd be curious to know if it could be found. "Well..... Wearing a suit worthy of a Knight has been among my interests if formality had to come to be. Regal, but not too regal, you know?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 4:53 am

The mare shrugged and walked inside the store, pulling him inside. "it's definitely doable. How do you feel about gauntlets?" she asked, sitting him down in a chair as another person, a stallion in a suit, walked over and began to size him up. "Cause we could do something that incorporates the image of a knight."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:52 am

Sugary seemed genuinely interested at first, but then his mind slowed down, smiling, chuckling softly afterwards as he was looked over, posing for the stallion as needed. "I think I'll pass on the gauntlets. I know I said I wanted to look knightly, but not so much so I can't hold them with soft arms or gloves, you know?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:34 pm

The mare shrugged and looked at the stallion, who nodded. "I can do knightly clothes... and red... yes, definitely doable." He smiled and looked at Sugary. "Are you going to stay whilst I make it Milord?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Sugary looked outside and to the stallion, thinking of what to do. "I'll stay if it won't take too long for what you need. Don't exactly have too many plans today... Yet." He'd stay put, mostly, though he would strike up some conversation with the mare at least, thinking he may as well make the most of his time. "So... Did Isabelle happen to tell you if there was anything else I should be doing?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:32 pm

The stallion shrugged and nodded, moving out of the room, leaving the pair alone. The mare paused and looked at Sugary with a curious smirk. "Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. Do you require particular materials for your communication with your parents?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 am

He'd smile a little more as he shook his head and waved the offer off. "What I need to call my family, I have plenty of. The most important detail, is right here." He smiles more broadly, placing his finger over his heart, and then his horn began to flash softly as he pointed there as well with a wink. "... And here. Don't worry though, I'll ask for help if I can't manage it this time... And since you seem very well informed, is there anything else? Something I can do for you perhaps?" He stopped with the flash, and sat casually in waiting.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:45 pm

"Well, if you have everything you require, then feel free to communicate with them whenever you wish. Though I assume they would like to know as soon as possible," she said with a grin. "And what do you mean, do for me? I hope you do not intend to add me to your herd Milord." She giggled and smirked. "But no, I believe we have covered everything for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next