OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Isabelle gave a relaxed smile as Celestia called for snacks, and she sipped her almost empty cup with relish. "I must say, I really do enjoy your company," she said as she took a biscuit and chewed it. Venus smiled at the offer, removing her helm and relaxing next to Isabelle, though Odette respectfully declined and merely stoof at attention.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:08 am

With the small and simple celebratory meeting going on, Sugary looked about to the other mares as time went on, and waited for an opportunity to show up Isabelle with what she said about being adventurous further still. Once Celestia had briefly looked away after Isabelle complimented her company to look for something with a smile, he made his move... by groping Isabelle's flank rather firmly as he leaned next to her and nuzzle her cheek. "You're very nice to be around too you know~" He'd then let go and just hold her by the waist, his libido in check, but still very much active. He was probably breaking his promise to not touch her much till they got back, but the moment was too rare to pass up.

Celestia would soon look at Isabelle and show her several magic wands. "If you like my company, you should try singing along with me! I get so few chances these days for Karaoke."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:12 am

Isabelle held in a squeak and shot Sugary a look as he groped her flank, licking her lips. As he held her waist, she snorted and whispered back. "Oh you are so going to get it~"

Isabelle blinked and then nodded eagerly at Celestia's suggestion. "That sounds like a lot of fun... hmmm, someone approaches..." she looked at the door and then broke into an even larger smile as Luna stepped inside.

"Sister, we were wondering why yo- oh... I... Isabelle? Is that you?" She asked, before hurrying over and wrapping her up in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 am

Sugary would chuckle and then give Isabelle some space with Luna as they hugged each other, while Celestia began to hand out the wands to everyone else one by one that didn't reject the offer or idea; Even Odette would be offered. She'd also serenely regard her sister fondly. "I was hoping you'd show up... I understand if you have things you want to talk over between just the two of you, but won't you sing and snack with us as well?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 4:06 am

Isabelle hugged Luna with an equal fervor to her own. Whispering something in her ear, she squealed in happiness as Luna nodded, before coughing and composing herself. "It is good to see you Luna. Will you join us?" She asked as she took the offered wand from Celestia.

Odette carefully rejected the wand, shaking her head, whilst Venus snorted and took the wand graciously.

Luna glanced around before closing the door properly and moving to hug her sister. "We suppose we could stay for a few songs~" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:47 am

And so, time would pass as the group went along with Celestia's idea for some Karaoke. She'd go first in showing the rest how the wands worked, giving an example of how songs and lyrics would come up as requested, along with low sounding music to help. Time and again, Odette would be insisted to join in as even Sugary was curious about the quiet mare's potential in a room full of willing singers... some better than others...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:51 am

Odette would refuse repeatedly, but eventually she wilted and took the microphone and joined Isabelle in a duet where she shone. Isabelle panted as the duet finished and she poked Odette who had grudgingly removed her helm. "I didn't know you could sing~"

Odette groaned. "I don't really like to advertise it..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 am

There was a fair bit of cheer going towards the duet for their performance, standing out from among the rest who had gone solo so far. Sugary seemed particularly happy about them. "You both sing very well! Oh, what I'd give to hear more from you..." He was genuinely pleased, having some appreciation for music in his travels.

By around that time, Celestia herself would be done cheering, looking over to the group. "Wonderful, wonderful...! Ah, goodness, we've been at this for a while, haven't we? An encore is welcome, but I suppose we all have our duties to fulfill eventually, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:00 am

Isabelle smirked and booped his snout. "I can sing for you any time you want silly... and I don't think she'd mind that much."

Luna pouted and looked at her sister. "Can't We stay a little longer? I wish to speak with Isabelle a while yet..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:25 am

Sugary scrunched his muzzle, while sheepishly smiling at both mares. "That would be very nice... Thank you." It seemed he now had much more to look forward to with his companions, and he was happy about that.

Celestia chuckled softly at Luna, and hugged her gently. "Luna, you take all the time you need with them. I know this means a lot to you... But do have a taste of the cream rolls before we clean up?" Celestia still hadn't quite let go of her festive mood once she let go of Luna.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:34 am

Luna smiled and gave a little cheer before nodding and eagerly diving into the food, chewing contently. Then, she and Isabelle would walk off, leaving the rest of the group alone to talk. Venus smirked and glanced at Celestia. "So... you're still single eh?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Celestia seemed to very subtly and very briefly rustle her wings at the comment, looking over her shoulder and casting a gaze to Venus speaking low. "... And you're still rude as ever... I heard you changed jobs, so I was surprised to see you back in armor, but must you really ask about that now? Some things never change... So how is business?"

Meanwhile, Sugary would leave Isabelle be and focus on Odette in particular. "Hey, Garuda? I never did get to ask you, but what do you ever do on your free time aside from singing? I might be your boss, but I'd rather we sparred freely and off duty you know."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Venus smirked back at her. "I did. I'm a masseuse now. And I decided to wear this again for my queen... and yes, I must. Surely you are aware of... His return, no? I simply was curious."

Odette sighed and tapped her helmet before shrugging. "Being a guard is pretty much my whole life." She smiled at him, before coughing. "We can spar whenever you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Celestia kept a constant unblinking gaze towards Venus as she sat and faced her fully, and then bellowed out a short laugh. "Venus, old vampire you may be, but I am an ancient Monarch... I would expect better of you than to humor me like that. Yes, I am well aware of his return. Now what exactly are you getting at here?"

Sugary looked curiously at Odette, smiling lightly. "Nothing but being a guard? Admirable, but I have a hard time believing that's all you've done... But very well, I'll be sure to spar when things aren't too demanding of you."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Venus joined her, before snorting. "Oh, you're not that old. As for what I'm getting at, I recall several months when the Princess of the sun vanished because of a strange illness. Now, I'm not implying anything but a strange white pony was seen at his castle at the same time. Probably a coincidence though."

"Well, I mean I feed occasionally... but beyond work I don't do a whole lot..." she smiled as he said he would spar, and she relaxed into the chair carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Celestia seemed to grow a tad weary at the mention of that particular event, but did her best to keep composure as she spoke very steadily, and softly. "Venus... You're threading on very dangerous grounds you know..." She then sighed, and leaned in. "... He was the only other soul I could ever talk to about the banishment of my own sister, and expect him to understand and reassure me of my decision. I was most certainly ill... I missed her far too much... Now does that sate that still horrid curiosity of yours?" Her tone grew a bit more humorous again by the end.

Sugary in the meantime would chat to Odette about possible techniques they could practice upon while waiting on Isabelle and Luna's return.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:46 pm

"We both know my curiosity will never be sated. But if you are ever in the Isle, be sure to visit the castle. We acquired a new maid recently." She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Anywho, anything else you want me to know?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 am

Celestia gave Venus skeptical look, hoping something had changed after all even if she herself didn't fully believe it. She then sighed mildly and nodded with a smile. "... Just know I might be coming by to visit again some day. This time with pleasant company." She looked over to wherever Luna and Isabelle had gone to, thoughts of having her sister back being very soothing.

Meanwhile, Sugary as well was awaiting for the return of the other mares alongside Odette, pondering what they were up to by now.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:32 am

Venus smirked again and nodded. "I'm glad to hear it. I cannot wait for your visit," she sighed and glanced at the pair of mares, shaking her head slowly.

Eventually the pair would return to the main group, both smiling broadly. "Well," Isabelle yawned, nuzzling Sugary. "I guess we better head back to our house. Thank you for having us Celestia."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 am

Sugary held Isabelle close, nuzzling her back affectionately after the waiting. "So it's time then? Ah well. It was nicer coming here than last time actually; Time sure flies..."

Celestia herself got up and went over to hug Isabelle and Sugary once more in farewell. "It's been my pleasure. I wish I could spend more time doing things like this, but I can only call meetings with the elders short so many times." She winked, and began to make her farewells to Venus and Odette as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:55 am

Isabelle hugged Sugary, before hugging Celestia as well. "True enough I suppose... you could always explain that ensuring peace between nations is more important than some of their rather... petty squabbles."

Venus and Odette both said their farewells, Venus managing a grope of Celestia before snorting and marching out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:53 am

Celestia definitely felt that, and so she retaliated by pretending to sneeze, and abruptly smacking Venus on her backside with a wing as she flared both out. Even with the armor on, the massive wing was sure to be felt before she went about to apologize. "Sorry, it felt breezy here! I'll try to be more careful next time." She was lying through her teeth, and a glint in her eyes and soft smile showed she held no remorse for her actions.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:56 am

Venus let out an almost inperceptable moan as her ass was spanked, but she giggled and shook her head. "It is quite alright, accidents happen after all," she smiled, casting a small spell at Celestia, one intended to bind her to the floor, as she left, whistling to cover the sound of the spell.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:58 am

Venus would hear a magical whisper in her ear as the group left the room and made their way out of the castle again. It was a whisper full of promises of vengeance when they next met... It was also a near instantaneous hex meant to annoy her by making her body itch at certain joints at random under her armor.

In the meantime, Sugary kept nuzzling Isabelle a bit along the way, looking forward to when they got back home...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:16 am

Venus shivered at the thought of punishment from the Princess of the Sun, and she groaned softly as her body began to itch in places that meant if she wanted to scratch them, she would effectively have to strip.

Isabelle waited for Odette to open the door, before dragging Sugary into the carriage, kissing him fiercely as soon as the blinds were drawn and the doors were closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next