OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:08 am

Isabelle giggled and kissed his snout, rolling her eyes. "Rooms? Sugary, we're in a tomb. There's the main hall, and the inner sanctum. That's it." She snorted and cuddled into him. "I guess you'll just have to spend the night cuddling me."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:17 am

This time, Sugary just held Isabelle close in defeat as he practically clung to her. Why oh why did he have to be wrong about the rooms too? For the time being, he opted to just hold onto his mate as he came to terms with his surroundings...

He'd come around eventually though, and looked to Rain while whispering in Isabelle's ear. "... Don't suppose we could all just chat for a while then? Gonna be a long night..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 am

"I suppose we could, yes~" She nodded and gestured for Venus and Odette to come over, before snuggling up against him, and placing herself in his lap, kissing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:15 am

Sugary hummed softly, hugging the mares close while nuzzling Isabelle in return as well as the others. May as well enjoy the company and warmth despite the very odd circumstances. He had to wonder how the others were taking it so well.

His real curiosity would come with the maids however, particularly Rain as he'd speak over to her. "So, Ma'am... Could you tell me any advice that I should know of as future King?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Isabelle purred cutely as he nuzzled back and cuddled her, moving to Venus' lap instead so Sugary could speak freely with Gentle. The vampire maid raised an eyebrow at him and his question, before shrugging. "Hmmm... is there anything in particular you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Sugary thought carefully what to ask of the maid, and in truth he couldn't think of anything specific just yet. He figured he'd ask something somewhat different instead. "Er... Should we need to check up on you from time to time? For that matter, are there any others like you elsewhere...?" If one group would be sent to a secluded location, it wouldn't surprise him if there were more.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Gentle Rain smiled at Sugary and shook her head. "Nay. This tomb is self-sufficient, so there is no need for you to visit. That is not to say, of course, that I would not enjoy your presence. As for your second question... there is another tomb dedicated to his first wife, though that is more secretive and hidden than this one. There are also bunkers of varying degrees around the world that you, as King, will be made aware of in time."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:34 am

It seemed Sugary had made a proper question after all, and graciously nodded to Rain as he remained with his herd. "So there really are more... Good to know. Thank you, Ma'am... Um... Also, if it's not too much trouble, do you have any blankets we can borrow for the night at least?" While he wasn't against the idea of constantly hugging the others, there was an odd sensation in doing so near the literal resting place of his Mother-in-Law. He'd take what he could get to spend the night in warmth, however, as he didn't plan on the place becoming a permanent resident because it got too cold high up.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:49 am

"Blankets? Sugary, this room remains the same temperature... are you cold?" She asked as she tried to remember whether or not there were blankets in the hall. "Suffice, you will not freeze to death in here."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:26 am

It seemed the options were limited as could be expected, so he just shrugged his own concerns. "Um... Not really, but I figured it was better to have something to rest on that wasn't just the floor for us. Thanks anyway." He thought that perhaps he was just getting goosebumps as to where he was, but one could not be too picky at times like these either as he then opted to remove his cape, conjure a couple dry towels and a sheet from his Inventory, and made the closest thing to a bed next to them all. "I guess this'll do. Who wants to lay where?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:57 am

"One moment..." Gentle stood up and walked off, vanishing through the door. Isabelle giggled at his suggestion and cuddled up next to him. Venus rolled her eyes and took his other side, and Odette snuggled up against Isabelle.

Gentle returned with a few thick blankets, passing them to Sugary if he would take them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Sugary was more than glad to cuddle along with the others, nuzzling Isabelle and Venus, and stroking Odette's face as they got comfortable. Afterwards, he smiled at Rain when she brought over blankets with he graciously accepted. "Oh, those are perfect! Thank you!"

From there, he'd urge the others to help him spread the blankets for them all, and once hey were as snuggly as could be, he looked around once more to the quiet surroundings in thought. "Certainly not what I expected at all coming here... I'm up for way more surprises along the way, aren't I...?" He was convinced that becoming King would be a mere formality compared to what awaited him from now on.

He then quietly asked his mates about a more humorous matter. "So, what was your last sleep-over like compared to this one?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 am

The three mares nodded eagerly and snuggled back in against him once they had spread the blankets. Isabelle shrugged at his question and Odette smirked. "I've never been on a proper one before," she said, snuggling up against Isabelle.

Venus coughed and blushed a little. "I'd uh... well... mine was when my friends and I were a bunch of teenagers. We were at the age... and things got... steamy..." she giggled and continued to blush.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:00 am

Sugary scoffed quietly, somehow not surprised at what Venus said at all. Still, he laughed it off softly. "I somehow doubt we're gonna indulge ourselves that much here, but spending the night like this is... nice. It's one thing to travel with a group and rest, but... all things considered, this is my first actual sleepover in years. We're not even that far away from our house if you think about it." It was a bit odd talking so casually, but he simply couldn't quite shake off as to where he was resting. Sleep might not come easy for the stallion.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:08 am

"Well, yes... I don't think we'll be using anyone as a... ahem, anyway," Venus coughed and nodded. "I think we should all get some sleep."

Isabelle smirked and bopped Venus on the snout. "I agree~" she purred and cuddled into Sugary, all three mares drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:11 am

And just as expected, he had trouble sleeping. His mates being quiet just unnerved him all the more since the maids were still ever vigilant nearby... always watching... Always... He decided to just close his eyes and hope the next day came as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 am

And quickly did the next day come, for for Sugary it would be as if only a few moments had passed before Gentle was stirring them. "It is almost time for the gates to opem again. If you do not wish to be here another day, you best wake."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:39 am

Sugary took his time opening his eyes after a somewhat strained sleep, but otherwise was well enough to acknowledge Rain and then help out rousing the others from their slumber. "Hey... Good morning, dears." He'd be sure to nuzzle and kiss each one of them as they awoke for more encouragement.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:05 am

Isabelle stirred first, kissing him gently before rising and booping Gentle Rain, staggering towards the door. Odette was the next to wake, kissing Sugary as well before skipping off. Venus rose last and met his kiss with an eager hug, before helping him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 am

As Venus helped him up, Sugary would gather his things soon after, readying himself to travel back by any means now that the night was over and they could leave freely without issue. There probably might've been other ways out, but the rest in the odd location had been oddly calming in the end... He still didn't want to stay for too long though by following behind the others as he said his farewells to Rain. "Good morning, and thank you so much for having us over, but we must get going."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:21 am

"Evening Milord, it is evening outside..." Gentle smiled at him, before bowing. The rest of the maids bowed as well, as the gates opened slowly, revealing the setting sun. "You will have approximately ten minutes to depart before the gates close for another day. I hope you enjoyed your stay Milord."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:04 am

With so little time left, he decided not to take his chances as he shook hands with Rain gingerly. "Evening!? Okay, got it, it's been great meeting you, good bye, and take care!!" Afterwards, he went right after the others as he said his farewells to Isabelle's mother in his mind. "Sorry to run, but I'm not looking forward to the afterlife just yet... Till next time."

From that point onwards, it was time to tend to personal matters between their relationships, and how to bolster their bonds as they would make their way back home...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:38 am

The trip down the mountain took a lot less time than it had taken to get up, and eventually, they would return home.

The next few weeks seemed to drift by as the four ponies and two animals spent their days joyfully, enjoying each others company.

Isabelle stirred and looked around, yawning as she curled up next to Sugary. "Morning sweetie," she purred in his ear, nibblinf it gently.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:17 am

Sugary woke up feeling fine and refreshed and full of vigor, and having his beloved fiancé Isabelle purring and nibbling his ear meant he returned the early morning affections with a grin, a kiss to her neck, and him pulling their bodies together while he lightly groped her flank. "Mmm~... Good morning, darling~" As for whether his affections went more intimate depended on her, but she could just as easily tell him something else was up.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Isabelle shuddered happily as he groped her, but she shook her head slowly. "N- not this morning sweetie... we have other things to attend to," she whispered, purring in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next