OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Survival Island

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Survival Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Griff stands up and starts following Oliver and as soon as he reaches the shadow of the trees, Griff transforms into a sabretooth cat, which is about as tall as a pony. As he walks up to Oliver in sabre-tooth cat form, he grins "This is ONE of my forms, hehe... Will certainly keep other predators away if nothing else!" During his grin, he shows his large and sharp teeth and also extends his claws to show off to the otter.

"I could go hunt for food straight away, but I'm afraid I am the only one here that eats meat..." he says and looks back at the rest of the group. "So, Oliver, what shall we do first?" Griff asked, keeping the grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

"Ah, finally I am here," he pauses noting a otter who seems to be having a conversation with the ponies around him. He walks up, "Salutations, I'm Watered Scroll. Is everyone ok? Any fatal injuries?" He asks, concern lacing his voice as he looks over everyone with worry in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Wisp watched Oliver's display with the wide eyed curiosity that could only stem from a near complete lack of experience with any magic. The appearance of the saber toothed cat however more than managed to spook her as memories of worse times were quickly dredged up, especially as he flashed his pointed teeth.

With something akin to a quiet 'eep', Wisp backpedaled until she was once again near Dusk. She felt like she could trust him since he'd already tried to heal her once. The large cat was drawing enough of her attention that she didn't even register Watered Scroll's appearance as she followed along next to Dusk.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Rebel grunts and ignores the newcomer, watching the Otter curiously, but she was silent as she unstrapped her wing-blades and cennected them back into a pointer-arrow looking sword. She sheathed it and looked around at everypony, seeming to be getting bored. "Oliver, have you found any sources of fresh water?" She asks, seeming irritated.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:07 am

Seeing Griff turn into a sabre-tooth cat certainly surprised him, but seeing he was still a pony, except for the taste for meat, he was otherwise fine. Seeing Wisp back up to where he was and walk next to him made him feel he was doing his job right.

He then turned his head to Scroll and said, "No, no serious injuries or anything. Just try to stay with the group."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:04 am

Oliver stopped at looked at Griff. He blinked, his brain taking a moment to comprehend that he was looking at a saber-tooth tiger. "Ahh!!" He threw his sword at Griff, turning around and running away from the group and deeper into the forest. The sword turned back into water once Oliver let go. There's a saber-tooth?!?! He though, running on all four legs. He ran as fast as he could, but stopped when he tripped over a large root, rolling down a hill of tall grass and into a field of even more tall grass, landing head first. He laid there, ever so slightly, losing consciousness.

Around the ponies there wasn't a sound to be heard. Not even the chirping of the birds or the sound of the wind blowing. There were no buzzing of flies nor the noise of bugs. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the waves. Even then though all was quiet. The sun hung in the middle of the sky and was slowly going down. The leaves of the trees created a canopy over the ponies' heads, letting only a little sunlight through. There were no animals to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:05 am

Scroll nods eyeing the group, "Alright, should we check around for any other supplies that have washed up?" He offers as an idea. The otter, Oliver mentioned exploring, exploring without anything with you is a tad difficult.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 am

Scroll watches the surprised Griff get splashed by water cursing in surprise as the otter bolts away, as opposed to the rest of the surprised faces he begins trotting quickly after him. He runs fast and hard, staying on the ground but flapping his wings to increase his speed, he comes to a halt as he sees tall grass pushed to the side, with a dazed otter laying in the middle of it all, he raises an eyebrow, "I'm guessing you don't like the kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:47 am

Seeing Oliver's reaction only further cemented Wisp's fear of the saber tooth. She soon went from just being next to Dusk, to nearly hiding behind him. Her mind almost completely forgetting in the rush of things that Griff couldn't actually hurt her in the slightest with this kind of transformation based magic.

When Oliver's running turned more violent sounding, and then abruptly stopped however she grew nervous. Calling out to him before hesitantly flying off in the direction Oliver had fled. When she found him downed with another pony already addressing him, Wisp flew over next to him, checking carefully to see how badly he was injured regardless of her significant lack of medical knowledge.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:23 am

Rebel growled, having noticed it was Griffin who had turned into the saber-tooth. "Really? You aren't that smart, you just probably injured the one who knows more about this island than we do, he is more useful ALIVE." She sighs and grumbled about stallions before bolting off towards where Wisp, Scroll, and Oliver were. She lands next to him, leaning down. "Hey." She said softly. "Hit your head? Don't fall asleep, if ya do ya might never wake up." She shook him lightly. She was being gentle because of her lack of knowledge for how bad he was hurt. "Come on, look at me now, stay awake, understand? Awake! No falling asleep."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 am

Dusk soon followed the others as they went to check on Oliver. When he saw he was injured he came closer and got hid first aid kit out. He saw the Thestral was trying to keep him awake, and he placed himself by her with his first aid kit next to him. Since he seemed fairly uninjured he assumed he hit his head at some point. First, he needed to determine how coherent he was, and that would tell him how badly he hit his head.

"Alright you're going to be fine. I first need you to tell me your name and the name of the land we're all from," he said to Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Griff groans and sighs before transforming back into unicorn form. "Damnit, I even WARNED him!" he says before rushing after him. He finally finds him with a few already next to him, lying in the grass. Griff quickly rushes downhill. When he finally reaches the injured otter, he sits down next to him "....God damnit" he says as he starts casting a pain-relieving spell on Oliver. "You just had to let your mind slip away for that moment, huh..." he adds after he continues casting the spell, letting other ponies do their healing work.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Scroll frowned softly noticing he wasnt of much help here, this required magic and time, two things he rarely or never had. He looked to Rebel, "I'm going to go around and check for any other survivors, and supplies as well, I'll come back in a while, unless somepony plans on helping me eh?" With an amused chuckle he took off quickly spreading his wings as he took to the sky, flying towards the shipwreck. He lands ruffling his wings as he looks around biting his lip in thought.

"A raft? Hmmm... No, no not a raft, and I doubt myself or any other could fly to another landmass across this sea... Well. I'll search for some supplies and see if I can find anything interesting!" With a grin and a small sense of imagination the grizzled war veteran begins hunting for 'treasure.'
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Oliver looked at the ponies as best he can. "I...don't like...big cats." He said, eyes closing fora moment before Rebel shook him. "Huh? W-what? O-oh...r-right." He shook his head a little bit to try to keep himself awake. He looked to Dusk. "D-didn't I already s-say my name? It's Oliver and w-...were form Equestria." He leans his head back and closed his eyes. It's taxing following those ponies for sea to here. Even more when I didn't get any sleep. Just let me sleep. He was slowly slipping for consciousness and moving to the dream world.

Along the shore of the beach there many planks of wood. There was a fishing net an a broken fishing pole. There was a journal that looked to have a lock on it and a life vest. Near some planks of wood, there was an empty canteen. Some broken glass from bottles were laying around, but other than that nothing of value.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Seeing that she couldn't really do anything for Oliver, and that Dusk was already seeing to his injuries, Wisp settled back some and once more brought herself to a hover just a bit above the ground. Content to let those that hopefully knew what they were doing, Wisp gradually brought herself up a bit higher into the air, though not above the trees, where she could keep watch and make sure nothing crept up on the group.

The concepts of giving away their position, or making herself a target didn't even cross her mind as she slowly rotated around to cover a full 360 degrees of vision.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Dusk felt some relief from how swift Oliver's answers were. He figured it was only a minor concussion. It wouldn't be too much of a problem unless he actually went into shock, or if he started getting worse.

"I think he'll be fine. I don't think he hit his head that hard, though he may be out for a bit. I'll stay here and keep an eye on him if you all want to continue exploring, or I could carry him on my back and take him back to the beach," Dusk said to everypony who was present.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:42 am

"No, wait, stop..." Gem called out half-heartedly as the group ran off. Sighing, he looked around the beach one final time, hoping to spot some debris. Seeing nothing, he followed the path the group had half-forged, and stopped at the sight of Oliver on the group, and Wisp high in the air. "Oh excellent, give away our position to every hungry beast on the island. I'm sure that will help." he remarked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:39 am

"Well," Griff began as he finally finished casting his pain-relieving spell on Oliver and he looked at the group of ponies around the otter. "This spell should make you immune to pain for a few minutes, 30 at best. I guess I could try to make myself useful in the meantime and," Griff makes a small pause as he transforms into the eagle "...search the area from above to find any caves or places we could stay in for the time being. As for predators.." he says as he looks at Gem ".. I doubt anything would try it's chances against a sabre-tooth and a group of skilled ponies." Griff finishes and waits for any more orders before taking off.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Rebel looks around, then goes back to Oliver. "Get up, if you fall asleep, I'm punching you, and I hit hard, so you better not fall asleep." She shakes him a bit more. Damnit, I wish I had my other sword, or at least one leg of my armor. She sighs and looks around, tensed and ready to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Dusk wasn't all too sure the Thestral had heard him. Though she was right in that it was better that Oliver didn't lose consciousness, perhaps she needed to calm down a bit. Oliver passing out for a bit wouldn't ruin anything.

"Relax, he should be alright," he said to the Thestral, "Besides, punching him at this point might only make it worse, and he probably wouldn't respond to it anyway due to Griff's pain killing spell. He has no fatal injuries, so you can relax about that."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Scroll wandered along the beaches putting any usuable wood in a pile, a fishing net was found after almost tripping on a broken fishing pole and onto some glass, thank the Light for his wings... He grinned as he found a canteen, picking it up and uncorking it he gasps happily as a sweet scent hits his nose, "Cider!" He puts it gently on the pile, maybe everypony will have a sip when he gets back.

He was just about to call it quits when... Off over under a shattered piece of wood a gilded journal was there, he trotted up wearily and moved the wood out of the way, "And what are you little book?" He tugged at the lock frowning slight, "Hmm, maybe a sword could pop this thing off." He chuckled, "If I could get it from them." What about his own dagger? What was in this book? He put it in his satchel worried it would get wet, the book itself seemed sealed with water-proof magic, for the pages were untainted with the salty sea water. But he would take no chances.

"Well, let's see how everypony else is doing eh?" He grins at his success with the wood and useable net and begins trotting towards the forest line.

Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 pm

There was a rustling of a bush nearby the group, and something moving in the tall grass towards them. The wind had picked up slightly and rustled some leaves for the trees. The area around was still quiet though. On one branch of a tree, a raven watched the group of ponies.

Oliver moved a little bit. There were occasional squeaks coming from him. One could infer that he was saying something in otter. Something behind his bandanna sparked and made a weird beeping noise. Oliver flailed his front legs around a little bit in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Rebel instantly drew her blade, wishing she had her other one for the umpteenth time since sh woke up. she held it ready in her teeth, and walked closer to the edge of the clearing. She let loose a growl of he own to try to divert any predators, it was an annoyed, frustrated sound.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 pm

I guess there may be something to worry about, but I need to keep an eye on Oliver, Dusk thought. As he put his attention back on Oliver, he noticed the beeping. He soon determined whatever was making the beeping noise was coming from Oliver, and it seemed to be on his head. He first checked the rest of his head before checking under Oliver's bandanna.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 pm

As soon as Griff heard rustle, he immediately looked at the direction it came from. "Okay, perhaps I SHOULD've stayed in sabre-tooth cat form.. Please don't run away this time.." Griff warned the group before transforming back into his sabre-tooth cat form, stepping between Oliver and rustling bushes and high grass. Griff started growling at the direction of rustling, extended his claws and bared his sharp teeth, ready to defend himself and the group in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next