OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Land of the Dead

Go down 
+2
ObsidianPony
Zen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:18 pm

(I can't be on Skype because my tablet broke so wouldn't benefit me Obsidian)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm

((I have skype. I can pm you my username if you'd like. As for the one post thing, I certainly plan to use it for combat and dealing with the dead. I think I shall add in my GM posts whether or not the one post rule is in place or not. I figure in the relative safety of camp, it'll be okay to let conversations go freely. Outside, one post per GM post.))

((With that, as of now, one post per GM post please.))

"I can assure you, we're just passing by. We're actually on the way to the school. We saw a fire flickering in one of the upstairs windows, and we think some people are there," Dusk said. It was right after that when Pastel reached her brother. She now was hiding herself behind him from the man with the crossbow.

"Indeed, she will warm up to you. Considering she warmed up to Rainbow Dash, she'll definitely warm up to you. She was the most afraid of Dash when we found her. Her brother found us a few days later, and that helped a lot," Rarity said.

Twilight tried to ascertain the situation with the two people by Sugarcube Corner. She couldn't really tell how things would turn out at that time. "Maybe we should hang back until we know their friendly," Twilight said. Rarity first looked at Twilight, then at the man with the crossbow. "Oh dear, I think you're right," Rarity said. With that the girls stopped and watched.

Rainbow turned to Trixie and said, "Last I heard Applejack was still on the farm. Celestia and Luna helped with the evac, but are now missing too. I'm not worried about Pinkie though. Knowing her, she could run through a large group of those things without drawing any attention from them. Still, I didn't see her at the evac center before it was overrun."

"Yeah, Babs is a bit of a tomboy, but also a lot of fun to be with. I'm glad she's okay, and I hope the Apples are okay too. I never saw Applebloom when all this began, so I don't know if she's alright or not," Scootaloo said.

So far, the streets and alleys were clear. Though from the gunshot Trixie fired earlier, it was only a matter of time before some of the Dead came.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:52 am

"So your name's rainbow Dash huh? Well that names gonna be runnin' through my head for a long time." Sonic said as he winked at her mischievously.

Jet rolled his eyes and looked at her, "Ignore him, he's an idiot. Anyway, you said Fluttershy is more than likely at her home? Why has no one tried to go and check for her ?" He said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"I hope they're all okay. Pinkie is such a loud girl, she'd be like a living dinner bell for those undead freaks... Though I hope that I'm wrong..." She said as she crossed her arms and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:31 am

"If you don't mind I'd like to go talk to your leader. Sharie stay with this orange girl..sorry I'm bad with names at first"Hazel said then walked to Dusk. She stopped in front of him and said"I'm Zeprhy Sherbert but everyone calls me Hazel and I'm traveling with my daughter Palmie Sherbert but everyone calls her Sharie, I use to be a dentist but I took some medicial courses in college, basic to me but advance to others. I'd be of good use in case of injury and am willing to fight to protect my sweet Sharie, you know how it is protecting family as I assume that shy girl is your sister next to you. I have little experience using weapons but I'm a fast learner and I feel your a good man considering how open you are getting survivours" Her face was bright and cheerful as she spoke and ended extending her hand to be shaked.
Sharie stood very close to Scootaloo feeling safe around her. "Babs is really kind, we would play and she'd teach me new things and fight off the dead with my mom's help. She told me someone as small as me should never be hurt..reminded her of being bullied when she was younge..She was the bravest selfless pony I knew and at night we'd lay near each other, then two weeks later we'd hold each other..then after the incident at a gas station when I had the nightmares she'd wake me up and hold me close and...kiss me till the sun rose. I loved her and looked up to her and she loved me and would always protect me..After what she did to those men at the gas station...nevermind. She talked about you, her cousin and Sweetie Belle all the time, told me everything like your Photo Album of Rainbow Dash or Sweetie's secret cookie stash.....She missed you all very much..I miss her as well..."Sharie said with a heavy blush and tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 am

"I bet it did. There's few things less comforting that family," Martial said but paused for a moment before adding, "well, at least usually." Martial followed along just a few steps behind the women, still scanning the area for any more of the dead, or at least any that wandered too close or any grouping that was greater than 3. "Four days you say though, sounds like your group's been wandering for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:50 pm

((After having seen the way this thread has been going in terms of responses I'm afraid I am also going to take the path Obsidian has taken. This is moving far too fast for me so consider me to have dropped out.))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:11 pm

(... I'm not fully sure what's going on or anything so... I'll just be waiting over here.)
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:18 pm

(Same)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:41 pm

(Wanna do a private RP in the meantime?)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:47 pm

((Okay, if you want to drop out, Brother Roga, you may. That being said, I need to know who's still playing out of those who have signed up, so I know what to change. So Brother Roga seems to be out, and Obsidian Pony is a maybe. Either way, pm me whether or not you're still wanting to play.))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:02 pm

(I'm still in it dude)
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:43 pm

((If the pace of the game can slow down a bit I will be able to remain in. Also, politely post your skype name Dragon so I can add you))

The two figures on the roof looked at each other and nodded. "Purse Cutter will go with you. Purse, if they try anything I'll drop them." The figure in the raincoat nodded to the figure in the pink hoodie, who effortlessly jumped down from the roof, landed on the shop's overhanging cover and then hopped to the floor with the grace of a ballet dancer.

Surprisingly, she barely came up to Dusk's chest. Up close it was clear to see Purse Cutter was only a child as her mismatched pink and green eyes blinked at him from under her face scarf.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:55 am

((Okay, let's do this. Also, my skype username is DragonStoner.))

Rainbow still wasn't concerned about Pinkie, even after what Trixie said. She suddenly had the image of Pinkie acting as a dinner bell to draw zombies away, and then vanish without a trace. She also acted like she ignored Sonic. It was easy to tell what he was trying to get. She then turned back to Jet and said, "We did, but there were too many zombies around her house. They weren't trying to get in though, and Dusk carefully looked around and found it was still secure. Dusk said he'd check again tomorrow. You should talk to him about it though. Since he seems busy, I'll let you meet the rest of the gang." She then turned to Trixie and said, "You can come too. Just behave yourself."

Scootaloo also found herself blushing. "Um, that's good to hear. It's nice that Babs is thinking of us. Though, I probably didn't need to know about all the mushy stuff between you and her," she said. After trying to think of a way to change topics, she then said, "Hey, why don't I introduce you to Sweetie Belle. She'd love to know that Babs is alright."

"We have been wandering for a while," Twilight decided to say to Martial, "After the evac center was overrun, it was just Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Rainbow, Scootaloo and I. Rainbow was the only one who could really fight for a while, then Rarity and I got better at it. It was only a week ago when we found Pastel, and three days since Dusk found us. He's the best thing to happen to our group."

"Indeed," Rarity added, "If it wasn't for him I might not be here. It was just yesterday as I was searching for food when a five zombies surprised me. I was too scared to run, as embarrassing as that sounds, but Dusk got between them and me and managed to kill them all. He really is the best we have."

Dusk, now with two women to talk to, decided to talk to Hazel first, as this would be fairly quick. He reached for her outstretched hand and shook it, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you Hazel. You and your daughter are welcome in our group. Having a doctor of some sort is greatly appreciated. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have business to attend to."

Dusk then turned to Purse Cutter. Though she was a child, she already seemed quite capable due to the stunts she did as she jumped down the building. "So, looks like you're coming with us for a bit, rest assured, you have nothing to fear from us."

As this all was going on, a few zombies decided to exit the alleys. They weren't bunched up and they weren't near anyone, so they wasn't any immediate danger. Two were hobbling towards Rainbow, Jet and Sonic, while the other three were approaching Rarity, Twilight and Martial. Twilight noticed them, and readied herself, but Rainbow and Rarity didn't yet.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:18 am

Sharie nodded and said"I'd love to meet Sweetie Belle". She remained unaware of the zombies approaching Dash, Jet and Sonic but had a bad feeling being near them. Hazel went back to Sharie holding her hand and said"Dusk told me we can tag along..he's the leader in the shoulder uniform, lets go meet the others"Her tone was stern as she saw two figures in the shadows and felt afraid of it being crazy people.
BLAM! BLAM!
Two distant gunshots rang out deeper in the city though if the dead would follow it is unknown.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:03 pm

"I see, Dusk really must mean something important to you all then," Martial added in his still rather calm voice. "I do look forward to getting the chance to talk with the man myself," he continued as he walked with them. Then Martial heard the gunshots, and the pleasant smile he'd had since meeting them disappeared, only to be replaced with a slight frown. "Oh dear, that'll probably draw attention our way. We'd best move on and quickly before the dead catch sight, smell, or sound of ours."

While Dusk could be seen conversing with some of the others, Martial turned his gaze back towards the school. "I think it might be best if I scouted on ahead. See if there's anything that'd bar our path into the school and if the place is as safe as hope wills it," Martial commented calmly but seriously. "I hope you all will be along shortly," Martial added quickly while turning back to face them again and offering a quick bow before turning back towards the school and jogging towards it. The crude spear was shifted over to where it now resided in both hands, held diagonally in front of him. A defensive pose initially, but one that could easily be switched to offense the moment a threat presented itself.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:42 pm

((I guess I should make it known that I will wait for people to post. As no one else has posted for a while, I'm writing the next post.))

The gunshots did not draw the zombies already approaching the group.

The two approaching Rainbow soon diverted their attention to Hazel and Sharie, as they were closer. Scootaloo recognized they were zombies fairly quickly. "Dash!" she shouted. Rainbow then turned to ask what was going on, but saw the two approaching zombies. "Aw crud. Let's take 'em Scoots." They both then ran up to them. Dash simply stuck her switchblade through an eye socket and into the brain. Scootaloo waited for the zombie to lunge down on her before moving aside, letting the zombie fall on its face, and stabbing her knife into the brain stem.

Twilight moved to kill one of the three zombies approaching her and Rarity. This alerted Rarity to their presence, and she too moved to kill one. Sweetie Belle stayed by Rarity, especially since one was following them. That one was soon killed by Twilight after she finished off the first one.

Dusk, upon hearing Scootaloo's shout and after Martial jogged past him, turned and saw the five zombies, and saw them be dispatched and killed. "Looks like we've drawn some attention. We need to move," he said, more to himself, but Purse Cutter would be able to hear it. " He then shouted, "Let's go, we need to move before more come."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Hazel held Sharie when she noticed the dead approaching but calmed down after they were handled, Sharie however was focused on another thing. ''I know that gunshot! it belonged to Babs gun! she had a old vintage pistol she found on a dead old man, there's no other gun like it for miles'''Sharie said getting excited as she tried running to the location of the sound. Hazel held Sharie firm and said''Then they ran into trouble but at least we know they might be in the city you never know if anyone could have a gun like babs dear we should go''She picked up the resisting girl and carried her over her shoulder while Sharie continued squirming in annoyance. ''This is embarrassing mom..'' She whined. ''Well the last time you ran to a unexpected noise you almost got bitten! So I refuse to let go off you till your calmer!''Hazel said in a upset tone. This silenced Sharie but stopped her from squirming. Her shaking threw off her hood.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Sonic drew his baseball bat and leaned it on his shoulder, "Alright, so is that all of 'em?" He said looking around to spot any more.

Jet drew the sniper from off his back and looked through the lens, making sure there were no other zombies in the distance, "Seems clear... But someone should investigate that gunshot." He said simply as he strapped it to his back once more.

Trixie nodded, "And what about your friends, shouldn't we go look for them Rainbow?" She said quietly, just in case Jet was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 am

Martial wasn't alone for long as he dashed ahead of the others. About a block down, three corpses from a nearby alleyway decided they were still active and began staggering out. They however weren't an immediate concern as they were still in the alleyway and not that close to the middle of the street where Martial was, but he noted their presence none-the-less, especially since they weren't visible from further down the street.

No, his primary concern were the other two that were on laying on the far side of a wrecked car. One was halfway out of an open door while the other was sprawled out on the ground. Regardless though, they both started picking themselves up to pursue Martial. Well, they would if he was still running past them towards the school, but rather Martial turned about to deal with these two since they were a direct threat to the others. The one on the ground should prove to be pretty easy to take out, simply holding it's head down with the bottom of his shoe and stabbing it with his crude spear through the skull. The other one however would have Martial just waiting a moment before stabbing forward with the spear to try and take out the former person with one quick thrust.

Even if the first attacks didn't work, Martial would stick around to try and dispatch these two before moving on to scout the remaining blocks to the school.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Purse Cutter immediately scaled her way back up to the top of the roof upon hearing the commotion, best to keep off the street as much as possible. Still though she kept up with Dusk's group, moving atop the rooftops and being sure to keep them within view.

On the rooftop Purse's companion, her brother Tea Leaf, spied through his scope across the streets, laying eyes on a small group clustered on the street opposite. He recognised one of them for the school.

"Oh fuck me. She would survive, wouldn't she?" He grumbled to himself as he recognised Trixie Lulamoon but none the less flicked a switch on the improvised circuit board next to him, lighting up a christmas tree with far too many lights attached; as far as he and Purse could tell the zombies were drawn to sound but not light, so a silent beacon seemed best.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:36 pm

"Looks like all of them for now," Rainbow Dash said to Sonic and Jet. As she looked around to make sure, she saw the beacon Tea Leaf had set-up. She also saw Dusk beckoning them to come. "Looks like we're moving. Let's go," Dash then said. As soon as they got going to meet up with Dusk, Dash hung back with Trixie and answered her question. "I'm not worried about Pinkie. Heh, somehow I think she's already at the school planning a surprise party for us. Applejack stayed at the farm, as far as I know. I do hope Fluttershy's alright. Pinkie and Applejack are strong girls, Fluttershy, well, isn't."

Twilight, Rarity and Sweetie Belle heard Dusk's shout, and quickly came over to him. Once Rainbow, and the little group with her, were close enough, Dusk then shouted, "Alright, we gotta get to the school before it gets too dark! Stay close and stay alert! Let's go!" Dusk then began walking forward, the others following behind him. As he passed by Sugarcube Corner, he looked up at Tea Leaf and asked, "You sure you don't want to come with us?"

Meanwhile, the lying zombie was a quick and easy kill for Martial. The other was fully functioning, and at least managed to get out of the car before being dispatched by Martial. The three he passed in the alley were just beginning to enter street.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:52 am

With the two more immediate dead returned to rest, Martial glanced up at the three others in the alleyway that were just now reaching the street. Tapping his spear on the roof of the car the one zombie had pulled itself out of, Martial sought to gain their attention so that they'd be easier for the others to deal with.

Then without further disruption, Martial continued onward towards the school, aiming to try and make it the remaining lengths without incident.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:02 am

Sonic and Jet followed as they talked with one another, Sonic smiling as he had his hands behind his head and Jet with his hands in his pockets. The two were polar opposites in every way, but they seemed to get along, in their own sort of way.

Trixie sighed, "Well... Perhaps he can go, what was your name again?" she asked.

Jet turned and looked at her with a single crimson eye, "Jet." he said simply as he kept walking.

"And I'm Sonic. Hi again." He said goofily as he took a glance at Rainbow and kept walking.

Trixie nodded, "Perhaps Jet could go, since he is so worried about her." she said as she slowly looked hun up and down, not gaining much since he was wearing a coat that covered most of his body, save for his head and hands, "[/color=#3693CC]Hmm... I wonder what the relationship those two have truly is...[/color]" she said with a sly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Hazel followed the group carrying Sharie who still squirmed. She walked next to Sweetie Belle and Rarity and dedcided to try some small talk. ¨Hi there I'm Hazel and this is my Daughter Sharie..your Rarity right? I heard about you long ago being a dressmaker with potential and I'm guessing thats your sister. Sharie and me are from Manehattan and we were travelling with a girl named Babs Seed¨.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:57 pm

((Okay, I've sent ObsidianPony a pm, and he hasn't responded or posted. So, I'm assuming he's left. I apologize for the wait. With that let's continue.))

"You'll need to ask Dusk about that. He doesn't like it when people go off on their own, especially if he doesn't knows about it," Rainbow said to both Trixie and Jet.

Scootaloo had caught up to Hazel and Sweetie Belle, but decided to remain silent at the moment. Upon hearing that they knew Babs, Sweetie Belle asked, "You've seen Babs? Where'd you last see her?"

Now Scootaloo decided to speak. "They saw her head towards Sweet Apple Acres. We might be able to find her," she said to Sweetie Belle.

Rarity, deciding to answer Hazel's initial question said, "Yes, I'm Rarity. And this is my sister Sweetie Belle." She then turned to both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and said, "You're going to have to wait until tomorrow. It'll be dark soon, so we need to get to the school."

"Aww, fine. She'd better be alright though," Scootaloo said.

Dusk, meanwhile, was keeping an eye on everything ahead of them as they walked. So far it was clear, as they hadn't reached where Martial had been yet.

Martial also would find the streets to be fairly clear, with only the occasional lone zombie hobbling towards the sound of the latest gunshot. For him, there were only a few blocks left until the school came into view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of the Dead
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next