OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Land of the Dead

Go down 
+2
ObsidianPony
Zen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:06 pm

((An apology since I did send a PM but a look at my outbox seems to indicate the forum ate it. I have indeed left the game, and Dragon I still need your skype name))
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Jet shrugged, "Fine." He said walking ahead towards Dusk. He walked up next to him and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, you're Dusk, correct? Rainbow Dash told me to go to you with questions."

Sonic looks ahead and sighed as he turned and started walking backwards, "So Rainbabe, you got a boyfriend?" He said with a smile as he put his hands behind his head.

Trixie sighed, "Understood. I hope that they are alright though...
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:22 pm

With the way mostly cleared, Martial set about the next simple matter. Keeping it clear and secure. Firstly, Martial moved back to where the three zombies were emerging from the alleyway. Wanting to make sure he didn't get surrounded, Martial set about trying to lure them and use vehicles to herd the 3 shamblers into a rough line. Then he'd make a quick thrusting stab with his spear at the first one. Then he'd push it back into the other undead before giving his spear a swift tug to dislodge it.

He'd back up and repeat the procedure with the other two in hopes to easily dispose of them as well. Then after a quick inspection to make sure there wasn't anything of value on the corpses or in the immediate vehicles, Martial would move on to where he saw the next undead emerging from varoius areas. He'd move to repeat the procedure again while keeping things simple, not getting surrounded, and being aware of his surroundings. He'd continue to do this almost mechanical clearing until the others came into closer view, at which point he'd move on ahead to continue clearing until either he was approached or reached the school.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:24 pm

(My ability to post here will be restricted as I have had my electronics taken away by my mother for a month meaning I can only post weekdays at school...if I'm lucky)

Hazel finally put Sharie down and Sharie told Sweetie Belle"Babs told me she needed to see if her favorite cousin was fine...I hope she's ok. Me and her were really close like in a relationship close. Your Sweetie Belle right? Babs told me all about you and Scootaloo but not much of Appleblond I think..She didn't want to talk about her until she was certain she was alive"

Hazel kept her ears open for any threats on the roof. "I'm embaressed I just ran to your group without a second thought..I'm not a fan of people...not after the gas station truck stop..."She said quietly to Rarity with some sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm

((It's alright Dietetic, thanks for letting us know. Just post when you're able.))

"Yes, I'm Dusk, and yes I'm the one to bring questions to. What's your question?" Dusk asked Jet. Only when he felt his sister hug his arm did he remember she was there. He inwardly cursed at almost forgetting about her. "Oh, and this is my little sister, Pastel." Pastel did her best to put Dusk between her and Jet without saying a word.

Rainbow had to roll her eyes at Sonic's antics. "No, I don't have a boyfriend. And just so you know, I'm picky when it comes to guys, especially those who make up dumb nicknames for me. You're gonna have to prove you're much more of a man before I'll consider you," Rainbow Dash said.

"Applebloom," Sweetie Belle corrected, "Her name's Applebloom. She really didn't talk about her much, did she?"

"I hope she finds her alive," Scootaloo said, "Then we'll all be together again. It'll be just like old times. ...Sort of."

Rarity had the feeling Hazel's story wouldn't be pleasant, but she asked anyway. "What happened at that gas station?" Twilight came a little closer to them to hear the story too.

Martial's plan worked perfectly, as all three zombies soon approached him in a line, and one by one he managed to kill them. He'd be able to see Dusk, Jet and Pastel leading the group if he looked back the way he came. If he looked towards the school, he'd see more zombies exiting the left alleys further down the street, far enough that they were simply crossing to enter the next alley. Seven would be clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:55 pm

With the immediate zombies disposed of, Martial turned his attention to the 7 that were busy crossing the street ahead of him. He waited, crouched by a car, to see if they would pass without issue. He'd also take this time to briefly glance at his surroundings, seeing if anything useful was blatantly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Hazel moved a little away from Sharie and said"It was a month ago, Me and Sharie and babs were resting at this abandoned gas station for the night..Three men came in the building...They..raped me and tortured me that night..It's hard to remember but after a hour or so I just gave up struggling and cried..They left to investigate a noise at morning..they never returned I found thier corpses later brought down by knife stabs and babs was bruised and bloody...I'm thankful the two hid from those men but Sharie saw..I know she did a week later when we found a injuried man needing help..Sharie..."She started to cry for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:03 pm

"I was told by Rainbow Dash that no one has gone to check on Flutterehy yet, or even to rescue her if need be. I'd like to go get her from her him so I can make sure that she stays safe and that she is not directly in harm's way." He said as he kept walking.

Sonic raised his hands defensively, "Got it, no nicknames. Noted. And I can totally prove myself. No sweat." He said as he turned back around, "Anyway, wanna tell me a little bit about you? I got that you were team captain of everything, but outside'a that, I don't know all that much about you."

Trixie decided to walk ahead of the two and go up to Hazel and Sharie, "Hi you two. How're you holding up?" She said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Dusk sighed as if he had to explain this once before, and said, "The last time we checked, her house was surrounded by the dead, though none were trying to get in. Her friends told me that since animals, like birds and squirrels, were still going in and out of the place, it meant she's still alive. Sure, those gunshots should've drawn the zombies away from her home, but we're already almost to the school, and it's starting to get dark. I don't like leaving her there either, but I have the rest of the group to think about too. How about this. First thing tomorrow morning, you can come with me to check on her, and I will take full responsibility if she's either missing or dead."

"Heh, there's not too much else other than that," Rainbow Dash said, "I also had my own band with my friends. I was the lead guitar player, and the best guitar player in the school. It sucks that I couldn't bring it with me though. Dusk doesn't like dead-weight unless it's people. Uh... not that its a bad thing. Don't tell Dusk I said that, he'd tan my hide."

Rarity was going to voice her sympathy for Hazel when Trixie came up to them. She wasn't exactly happy to see her, but supposed that since she was in the group she should treat her fairly. "Um, we're doing fine, all things considered," Rarity said, "Hazel here was talking about a time when she ran into some bad people. Her daughter wasn't hurt, but her daughter watched her be hurt. And Hazel, I can hardly imagine what that must've been like. I think you should tell Dusk about this. I can assure you he won't hurt you or your daughter. He's already saved me more times than I'm worth."

The seven zombies did not notice Martial, and so continued on their path, crossing the street to the next alley. However, more were following behind them in a fairly steady stream so that there always seemed to be between six and nine of them on the street at once. Martial was still in a safe spot for now. By now, Dusk was able to see the stream of zombies from a distance. He assumed that would be an obstacle they'd have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:20 am

"But tomorrow may be too late..." He slightly growled as he crossed his arms in annoyance.

Sonic shrugged, "No worries, its whatever. Anyway, any questions you have for me? If so, all ears." He said as he kept walking.

Trixie looked at her and sighed, "That must've been awful... I'm so sorry. To see and experience that." She said as she patted her head gently, "And so small too..." She then looked at Rarity, "And Rarity... I know you and the others don't accept me... I wouldn't blame you if you never will considering what has happened in the past... But I'm sincerely glad you're all okay... Believe me or don't, I've said my piece." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Martial let out a tired sigh as he stood up, waiting for his presence to be noticed by the wandering dead. He would once more try to lure them in a roughly straight line to where he'd only have to deal with one or two at the most at any point. Then he'd start to dispatch them as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Hazel began shaking a little then said''When me and the girl's found this man he needed help, I gave him some medicine and he told me about his wife and daughter trying to find his son in the city..I listened to him and I went to scavenge a nearby restaurant with Babs..when I came back I thought He lied and took Sharie away but then I found them both..He laid on the ground with a sad look on his face..his guts spilled out on the grass, Sharie..holding the knife drenched in red and she said so calmly and like a young child''I got rid of the bad man...'', I said in tears''No Sharie he wasn't bad..he wasn't like those at the truckstop''. She stopped and dropped the knife and began to cry..I held onto her and so did Babs..That man told me he was looking for his son..A leader, a soldier and such a good guy..I asked the man his son's name and he told me 'Dusk' ''. She cried a bit more than said in a quiet voice''Please don't tell him..I don't want to explain to him that my daughter..my sweet Sharie killed his father..assuming he was, please don't tell him..''.

Share continued walking with Sweetie and Scootaloo talking about each other and she was telling them about hanging with babs, ''Babs was a really brave girl in the light of this Sweetie, she helped protect me plenty of times while me and my mommy came to this city..She was also a really great girlfriend as well but Scootaloo doesn't want to hear about the mushy stuff''. She kept close to the two a little scared shaking or twitching a little like she heard something that surprised her. ''I'm sorry about what I'm doing..I went through some bad stuff a few days ago...I had to.. you know..'' she said in hopes they wouldn't ask what she did.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Rarity and Twilight became very concerned when Hazel shared that, and they both looked to make sure Dusk wasn't paying attention to the conversation. Thankfully, he wasn't. "Oh dear, if Dusk ever finds out about this..." Rarity began, unable to finish.

"Rainbow once was giving Pastel a hard time. Rainbow wanted to toughen her up, and Dusk caught her doing that. In her words, he looked like he was going to kill her for a moment. He didn't hurt her, but he was angrier than any of us had ever seen him," Twilight said.

"Indeed. Let's just keep this between us for now until we figure something out. You too Trixie, we're in this together now," Rarity said.

"It's okay Sharie," Sweetie Belle said, assuming that was what Sharie was talking about, "Rainbow Dash had to kill someone once, and I think Dusk has killed a lot of people since he's a soldier."

"Killing people's not cool, even Rainbow agrees with that. But sometimes it has to be done. That guy was holding Twilight hostage and Rainbow had the drop on him," Scootaloo said.

"We don't think any less of you because of it," Sweetie Belle said.

Rainbow Dash certainly had a few questions for Sonic. "Okay, first off, what's up with Jet and his thing with Fluttershy? She never told me or anyone else about him," Rainbow said.

Dusk again sighed and said, "I am very aware of that. As I said I will take full responsibility if tomorrow is too late. For now, we have bigger worries." Dusk then pointed at the group of zombies near where Martial was. "He's brave, I'll give him that. Come on. Let's give him a hand," Dusk then said, drawing his combat knife. He then started jogging to where Martial was. Pastel decided to hang back by Rarity and Twilight, and thankfully missed their conversation.

The zombies noticed Martial immediately when he stood up. One was already very close to him, as it was passing by the car as he stood. Seven others were converging on him, but he had time to kill the one and move back if he so desired. Two more soon came out of the left alley where the others came from, and also began hobbling towards Martial.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:54 am

Jet sighed, "Fine..." He said as he jogged after him, drawing a knife from his back pocket as he ran alongside Dusk, "Four zombies in total. I'll take left, you take right. On my mark. Three." He said as they got closer, "Two..." He counted down as they were almost right behind Martial now, "Mark." He said as he ran past and went for one's head with the knife.

Sonic sighed, "Well, from the little bit he told me, and from my sneaking around now and then, he said that Fluttershy might get a bad rep from hanging with him openly, so they'd talk and hang out when no one was around. He told her not to tell anyone so that she didn't get bullied because they were friends." He said as he put his hands behind his head.

Trixie's face was pale of color, a stunned look in her eyes as she stared at Sharie, "... Such an innocent girl... Killing a grown man..." She said as her eyes watered and tears fell freely from them, "... What has this world come to..." She said as she turned, "... I wont tell Dusk, you have my word... And I'm not angry or mad... I just... I couldn't picture such a... Terribly gruesome image if I tried... And believe me, I don't want to try..." She said as she shuddered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Hazel remained silent and continued walking with her head hanged low and said''Toughen her up? I want the same for Sharie..but I'm afraid what she'll become if I do..will she be a upstanding girl who wants to protect the innocent or will..she be worse than the dead?''

Sharie nodded with a sad look and said''Yeah.. it had to be done...'' She sighed a bit and continued walking with them in silence before suddenly whispering quietly''But the man..wasn't bad''.

Another few gunshot's rang out a little closer but nowhere near the group but they seemed to be closer to the school. Share looked up at the sound and smiled a little. ''That must be babs...I hope she's ok and not bitten or anything''.

Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:00 pm

With that first zombie dead and the others converging on him, Martial did start to back up a bit. One of the last things he wanted was to be surrounded, and so backing up just a bit to at least get the lot of them in front of him, Martial got ready for the next one. When he heard the other two approaching though, the situation changed and he decided on a different course of action. Martial climbed over the car he was next to, speaking lightly to try and keep the zombie's eyes on him.

On the other side and with the vehicle between him and the zombies, Martial would begin stabbing at heads while trying to keep their attention so the dead wouldn't notice the quickly approaching Dusk and Jet.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Dusk did not appreciate Jet giving orders to him. Still, his plan was solid enough, so he went with it. He rushed in and killed one of the zombies approaching Martial before moving back, having drawn another one away, along with the two that had last exited the alleys. he quickly killed the one closest to him and waited for the other two to get closer. Jet managed to kill the zombie he attacked, and caused two more to focus their attention on him, leaving four for Martial to deal with.

Rainbow nodded at what Sonic said, and then added, "Yeah, he doesn't seem like the kind of person Fluttershy would hang out with, and Fluttershy was already a target for bullies with her shyness. Though if Fluttershy likes him, he must be a good guy." Upon noticing the zombies Dusk, Martial and Jet were fighting off, she remembered to look around and see if there were other zombies around. When she saw none, she said, "I thought this would be tougher. We haven't seen many zombies."

Rarity at first was very concerned with what Hazel and Trixie said since Pastel was with them, but it didn't seem like she caught on. It helped that there was no specific mention of her father. Twilight was the first to speak here. "Dusk still should know what happened. We don't need to mention that, but he should know that Sharie did kill a man the way she did." Rarity simply nodded in agreement.

Neither Sweetie Belle nor Scootaloo caught what exactly she whispered, and thought they shouldn't ask. The gunshot and the mention of Babs seemed like a good way to change the subject. "I hope Babs is alright too, and Applebloom. I bet Big Mac's leading the way if the rest of the Apples are with her."

"I heard Big Mac crushed a zombie skull with his bare hands. It would be so awesome to see him do that," Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, Big Mac could handle a bunch of zombies easy. Of course they'll be alright," Sweetie Belle said.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Martial set about dealing with the 4 zombies easily since he had the greater range and relative safety of dealing with them with his spear while the car kept them from getting to close. When the last one would drop, Martial would give a simple nod with a small smile towards Dusk and Jet before turning his attention back towards the school. With not a word that might have alerted anymore zombies, Martial began jogging towards it again. While he progressed, he kept low and used the scattered vehicles as cover in case the alleyways held more of the animated corpses.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 am

Sonic shrugged, "Yeah, but when he'd see them bother her, and I saw this myself, he'd beat the shit out of them when no one else was around. I think that wad around the time the outbreak began..." He sighed, "Anything else?"

Jet turned quickly and kicked another zombie's rotting head from it's shoulders as he stabbed the last one right between it's eyes, letting it fall to the ground dead. He then stood up and spoke, "Targets neutralized."

Trixie nodded, "He does need to know, but not right now..." She said choking back tears and breathing deeply.

(Is it over the top to have him knock one's head OFF? I mean, zombies are just rotting flesh and bone, so I'd think it'd be possible if enough force I applied.)
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

( No but it'd be kinda hard to kick one off unless it's a pretty old zombie...given the time frame It's acceptable that some may be old enough to  have their head easily knocked off)

''I guess..it is important to let him know'' Hazel said.

''Who's Big Mac?'' Sharie asked curious

-Meanwhile-

''Come on let's go!'' Babs called as she lead her family through a street starting to swarm with dead, a nearby one made a attempt to grab Babs and was met with a shot in the head by a antique pistol. Babs was leading a yellow girl by the hand down the street who wore a green shirt with a brown jacket and blue jeans, she had bright red hair and a red bow on her head and a frightened expression on her face. 'You ok Applebloom?'' Babs asked.

''Yeah...I'm not use to this kinda stuff..Applejack, Big Macintosh are you two ok?'' Applebloom called out behind her to her older siblings

(Since neither character are claimed I'd guess I'll let Dragon introduce AJ and Big Macintosh)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Dusk quickly finished the last two zombies when Martial finished his off. Since they were so close to the school now, Dusk decided to follow Martial. They both soon passed the final block and were able to see the front of the school. There were only a handful of zombies in front of the school, and the ground floor windows were boarded up. What was left of the front doors was still there, the glass having been bashed in when the school was overrun, but the gap was boarded up from behind.

"Looks like we're not getting in through the front," Dusk said, "But at least the fences we set up are still intact." The mentioned chain-link fences surrounded the school, except in the front where people were supposed to come in. While facing the school, on the right was a rolling gate meant for vehicles to pass through, even a tank. It was too bad the pair of tanks stationed there were called to Trottingham three days before the evac center was overrun. He soon pointed at that gate and said, "That's our entrance. We'll clear the path and wait for the others before we enter. Keep an eye out for other survivors too. Those gunshots are getting close."

With that, Dusk started walking forward. As there weren't many zombies, he wasn't concerned about being too cautious. He soon killed the first zombie by stabbing his knife through its eye socket.

Rainbow took a bit think of another question. She had one that meant very little, but it would be fun to ask. "There is one thing," she began with a smirk, "Top or bottom? And no, that's not an offer."

"I think it is important too," Rarity said, "Perhaps once we've settled in for the night you can tell him."

"Big Mac is Applebloom's big brother. He's big, strong, but very quiet and nice," Sweetie Belle said.

"He's nicer than Dusk, that's for sure," Scootaloo said.

"Hey, Dusk is a great guy. Just ask Rarity."

"Yeah, ask the girl who has a crush on him."

"She does not have a crush on him!"

"Does too."

"Does not."

Unfortunately for Sharie, this would continue for a good bit. And unfortunately for Rarity, everyone else who was by them heard it, causing her to blush in embarrassment.

--

"We're fine!" Applejack replied, and then plunged her crowbar into the head of a zombie.

"Eeyup," Big Mac simply said as he swung a solid steel pry-bar much like a quarterstaff, often splattering multiple heads at once. They kept up with Babs and Applebloom as much as they could, but they were smaller and able to slip by zombies easier.

"I told her we should've stayed at the farm, but she has to go chasin' after someone's heart, and its a girl for that matter. She shoulda just stayed with her then, or better yet brought 'em to the farm."

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Martial listened and nodded towards Dusk's idea before moving into position to take out the other zombies. Once he and/or the others had them all dispatched, Martial would hold up at the gate and wait for the others to get past the threshold before moving to join them, offering up small smiles and small nods to the others as they passed by him. When the last was past the gate, Martial would move to join them.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:41 am

Jet followed behind Dusk and Martial, drawing his sniper from his back and looking through it, "Can't use this... Too much noise... I don't have a silenced side arm either..." He sighed, "Perhaps a stealth approach is necessary?" He asked Dusk as he kept an eye through the scope.

Sonic blushed and smirked, "As long as there's pleasure, I can do it either way. And that's not fair." He smirked down at her.

Trixie sighed and kept walking, spacing out from everyone until Dusk spoke and she stopped behind them, "So... What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Babs continued leading Applebloom through the swelling numbers of zombies coming out of alleys, several were met with headshot's drawing out more. Suddenly Applebloom stopped nearly tripping Babs as she said"Wait! Look I think that's Fluttershy House! She might be in there still!". Babs replied"We can try to help if she's there but I don't want to lose anyone on a possibly pointless mission..Lets go".
The two girls moved to the house calling to the dead surrounding it.

"A crush? Damn..He's pretty good looking..I'm sorry force of habit, I've only been with a guy once and it got me Sharie and that was years ago..so I'm kinda on the lookout for a new relationship, guy or girl doesn't to me.. sounds kinda silly with all this crap in the world my biggest concern is finding a relationship"Hazel said to Rarity very embaressed with a heavy blush.

Sharie giggled as the two bickered.

(Is it possible that Pinkie is hiding with Fluttershy in her house and also wouldn't Pinkie's Sister Maud be with Pinkie regardless since Maud cares quite a lot about Pinkie and would defiantly protect her in the apocalypse)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 pm

((I already have a plan for how Pinkie's going to show up, but it would make sense that Maud would be with her too.))

Taking out the few zombies was quick. With Martial taking position by the gate, they just needed to wait for the others, which did not take too long. At Jet's question, Dusk said, "I wouldn't be surprised if they already know we're here. Keep an eye on the upstairs windows and roof. If you see anyone peek out, let me know. Might be a good idea to wave at them when you do." he then said to Trixie, "Now we just need to get in." Dusk then moved so he was was by the gate on the side he'd need to push to open it. he didn't start opening it immediately though. He was keeping an ear out for any more gunshots, as whoever was shooting them was shooting more often.

"It's never fair with someone as awesome as I am," Rainbow said, "But at least we have the same mindset about that."

Rarity was glad she wasn't alone for having a crush on Dusk. And she was glad that as they got closer to Dusk, Dusk moved away from them, allowing them to continue their conversation. "There's nothing wrong with looking for a relationship, even in these times. Though, I wouldn't really know since I haven't pursued one yet. Yes, I have a crush on Dusk, but I haven't acted on it yet," Rarity said.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo stopped their bickering when they heard Sharie giggling at them. After a bit, they too started giggling, realizing how stupid their bickering was.

--

Applejack and Big Mac soon caught up to Babs and Applebloom, only to see them purposely drawing the attention of zombies by Fluttershy's house. "What are you two doin'?!" Applejack shouted, "Are ya tryin' to get us all killed?!"

Big Mac was busy fighting off the zombies that were already too close for comfort. Applejack joined him with her crowbar, and soon pulled out a revolver to help.

--

The school was quiet on the inside, and the halls were empty. One orange and red haired girl was in one of the classrooms, watching the large group of people gather outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of the Dead
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next