OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Strawberry pulled back on her fork as his mouth encompassed the piece on it, returning the utensil to her plate and placing a few more pieces of dessert into her mouth while they chatted. "Yuppers. This place has the best desserts in town. Watching him wink at her, she snorted in amusement. "I bet you are, and I'd also bet most stallions ain't had a mare willing to do that either. Part of what makes me so fun. Besides, best to keep it light, am I right? You'll be healed up in a month and back on whatever path you want, and I'll be right here in Ponyville, having a good time. Speaking of which, what is your plan once you heal up there Wild?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Wild Card nodded and smiled as he listened and ate more of his dessert, but as Strawberry mentioned his wing and what he planned to do, his fork stopped halfway to his mouth. "I... honestly don't know." "Yeah, never really stop to think about what to do later, it's always a, 'what shall we do now' kind of thing with us." He explained, placing the fork back on his plate and tapping the side of his head with his hoof in thought. "Well, all we know right now is that we're hopefully staying round yours for the month, everything else afterwards can be anything, really." 'Hopefully we can stay around Strawberry's for a bit longer than a month.' He added to himself in thought. 'You just want kinky sex, don't you.' 'That a bad thing?'
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Strawberry simply shrugged and went back to dessert. "Sounds about how I do things. I just take it day by day. Work, eat, rut, occasionally party. All depends on the day. For now, we can just enjoy out dessert." Finishing her plate, she looks at it and chuckles. "Or well... I guess I enjoyed it, now that its over. So, once we're done here, whatcha wanna do Wild? I'm up for just about anything, as you should know by now."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Wild Card nodded, liking the fact that Strawberry was very much like himself when it came to making plans for the day. He took a piece of his dessert and ate it idly, before looking at the clock and thinking to himself. "Well, it is near seven o' clock." "How about a nice evening walk together? The air is cool, and there must be a quiet area where we can be alone with each other." Wild suggested, finishing off his dessert afterwards. "We're open to any ideas too as to what you'd like to do as well." He added, placing his fork on the plate and drinking the last of his wine. 'Alone and outside, Cupid? You are just trying to get another session with Strawberry, aren't you?' 'Actually I think it would be a nice relaxing thing to do after eating dinner. Also it might help us learn the area a bit more.'
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 am

"Hmmmm... Okie doki! Sounds good to me. But can we stop at my place quick so I can ditch this dress? Not keen on taking it to the park and getting it dirty on accident. Park is only a short bit away anyways, so we'll have plenty of time to enjoy the evening afterwards." Standing up, she placed a few bits on the table as a tip. "You got the meal, I got the tip. If we go out again, we can reverse it. Now, lets head for the counter, pay the bill, and skedaddle outta here."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 am

'Thank goodness Strawberry knows the layout of this town.' Wild thought to himself after hearing about the short distance to the park. "Of course, Strawberry. That dress is far too beautiful for me to allow anything to happen to it." He said, trying to act gentlecoltly for the mare. The pegasus stood up and looked down at the bits on the table, before looking up at Strawberry. "Fair do's." "But I must say I would much prefer it to be me paying." Wild mentioned as he walked to the counter and placed a pouch of bits on it, much to the delight of the waiter behind the counter.

Wild Card then walked towards the door of the restaurant, opening it for Strawberry and smiling again. "Though didn't you say we'd go to a bar you knew next time? Try to drink me under the table and such." He chuckled, ready to follow after the pink mare when she walked through the door. "I'm always one for drinks if somepony else is paying, and I'll bet you're the same, Strawberry."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:57 pm

"Oh don't be so old fashioned Wild. Besides you can leave a generous tip next time if that makes you feel better." she replied, waiting for him to finish up with the payment and then following him out the door, leading the way back to her place. "Yeah, might do that with ya next weekend. I don't like going to work with a hangover and an empty bit purse." Arriving at her doorstep, she opened it, "I'll be just a sec ok?" She said, rushing upstairs, discarding her dress and then arriving back outside. "There...much better. Now, lets go play at the park!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am

Wild chuckled lightly, and shrugged afterwards in response to the whole "being old fashioned" comment while walking out of the door, an action he regretted as he flinched slightly again. "Next weekend, sounds like a plan." The pegasus said, happily following Strawberry back to her house, and nodding with a smile when the pink mare rushed upstairs, though he did try to catch a glimpse of her flank as she was going up.

"A naked mare? Much better indeed." "Sometimes I wonder why this is all you ever think about." "Not all, just a large majority over the past few days." He said as Strawberry returned, giving her a wink and then looking around a bit, trying to remember the way to the park. Eventually the mental picture from earlier on in the day returned, and he headed towards where he thought the park was. Though what Strawberry had said made him think for a bit, and finally he turned his head towards the pink mare. "'Lets go play, in the park'?" He asked, wondering what Strawberry's definition of "play" was in this context, though some of him had ideas as to what the definitions may possibly be, with varying levels of innocence.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 pm

"Oh stop it! We're always naked. Just don't go trying to brush my tail aside in public you crazy stallion. Now, lets get going." And with that, she bounded off towards the part. "As for playing I was thinking I'd just bound about, swim in the lake, maybe swing and then make out with you in public, if there's enough people to watch." She teased with a wink. "And then when we get back I'll see what the other..." She pauses to think..." However many other ponies you got wandering round inside that head of yours are into."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:02 pm

"Okay, I'll brush your tail aside in private instead then." Wild Card said with a chuckle, looking around for any ponies before moving his tail so it lightly swept Strawberry's to the side, but he left it at that and let her tail fall back to its normal position. Wild then nodded with each of the suggestions that Strawberry made about what she would do, before blushing at the last suggestion.

"If there are enough ponies to watch." Wild repeated, laughing a bit afterwards. "Though at this time of evening, I'm not sure how many ponies there would be at the park." "Better damn well be ponies there. I like the sound of making out in public." "You like the idea of anything along those lines..." He said as they neared the park entrance. "And there's twelve of us." "What we are in to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

"Oh you naughty stallion!" Strawberry playfully swatted him on the nose with her tail before bounding off into the park, heading straight for the lake in the center of it. "You should come enjoy the lake with me Wild. There's plenty of fun ways to make me wet besides the one you enjoy most." She turned and winked at him before diving into the lake. At this time of the evening, there were only a few ponies relaxing in the park, mostly young couples enjoying the evening sky together.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 am

Wild Card chuckled as he was swatted by Strawberry's tail, and watched as the pink mare went off towards the lake. "I wish I could, Strawberry." "The idea of making you wet, even in this sense, is a really enticing one." "But I'm not sure if the bandage would allow me, and even then, is it okay for the wing?" He asked while keeping up with Strawberry, stopping near the lake and sitting down at the side to watch. Even though the mare wasn't currently in her nurse mindset, Wild still thought she'd be able to say, with medical confidence, if his wing and bandage were up for a being in the lake with her. "And to your earlier statement." "You're just as naughty~" Wild grinned playfully and winked at the mare in the water.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Strawberry waved him along with her. "The bandage is held in place with clips, and your injury is internal, not external. Nothing to worry about. Just don't move it. And I know I'm naughty. Its why I'm gonna let you get me "wet" in public." And with that, she went subsurface for a few moments before surfacing, her mane completely drenched and trailing on the surface of the water. "C'mon Wild, get it! The water is lovely in the evenings, nice and warm!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Wild nodded cheerfully as Strawberry explained why he could go in the lake with her, and (taking off his hat and placing it where he was sitting) the stallion carefully lowered himself into the water, feeling the gentle warmth of it surround him up to the neck. "It certainly is a nice temperature." He commented, before noticing the pink mare's wet mane. "Awfully hard not to move the wing with you looking that sexy, Strawberry." "Even I must admit the wet mane effect does bring out a specific kind of attractiveness." "Yeah. Sexiness. I just said that." Wild then made his way over to the mare and smiled at her. "This is rather nice, Strawberry." The stallion said, ignoring the previous statements and raising a hoof to stroke the mare's wet mane behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2