OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Empty
PostSubject: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:50 pm

#175 · 5w, 5d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony "Sounds like a plan then, Strawberry." Wild grinned at the thought of going to a bar with the mare, before once again he felt the flank of Strawberry against his for a moment; he was somewhat glad that the bindings held his wings down at this point in time. The pegasus matched the pink mare's pace as they neared the restaurant, soon arriving at the front door. "I do hope it's fun. Will it be fun?" "Most probably." "Yay." He then opened the door and smiled. "After you, Miss Harmony."
The interior for the Crown Royale was of lavish design - red carpet floors, walls that had on them art of landscapes, candles lighting each table, which were finely crafted from polished wood, and several well dressed ponies were sat down already, most of them halfway through their meals. Waiters walked from table to kitchen and back again with plates of food balanced on their hooves or held by magic. The overall feel of the place just said "fancy".
SwordSymphony

#176 · 5w, 3d ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card Strawberry practically bounced into the building, beaming with excitement. "Oh this is gonna be so good! C'mon Cupid, lets get a table." She strode up to the counter where the waitress would seat them, and waited for Cupid to get their table. "You're earning major points for this Cupid. Ooh... I wonder what kinda wine they got here....Mmmmm..."
Wild Card

#177 · 5w, 3d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony Wild Card smiled as he watched Strawberry enter the building happily, and followed after her, letting the door close behind him. The pegasus walked up to the waitress who stood behind the counter. "Hello, there should be a reservation under the name, Wild Card." He said to the waitress, receiving a nod. "Oh, yes. Right this way Mr Card." The waitress then picked up two menus, and lead Wild and Strawberry to their table, which already had a lighted candle, and placed the menus down on it. "The wine menu will be with you shortly." The waitress told them, and walked away from the table. Wild Card walked around to a chair and pulled it back for the pink mare. "Well, Strawberry. I am not entirely sure what these points are for exactly, but I am guessing it is a good thing?" He queried.
SwordSymphony

#178 · 5w, 1d ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card Strawberry followed Cupid to the table, nodding and smiling as he pulled her chair out for her. "Such a gentlecolt..." she commented as she sat down, waiting for him to sit across from her before continuing. "Yes Cupid, points. Points for very good things indeed.... Now, lets see that this place has to eat!" Strawberry perused through the menu. "Hmmmmmm.....Ohhhh Apple Quiche....... that sounds delicious! Whatcha gonna get for yourself?"
Wild Card

#179 · 4w, 4d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony Wild Card walked around to his seat and sat down, picking up his menu and looking through the contents. "Hm... My word there is a lot of apple related foods. I guess it is because of that farm near here." He commented idly, still looking through the foods until he gave up. "I think Apple Quiche would do nicely as well." Wild finally said, before resting his head on a hoof. "About these 'points', Strawberry. Does this mean that a certain number of them will get me something in the end?" Cupid still couldn't get his head around the concept of these points, and so he waited for the answer from Strawberry.
SwordSymphony

#180 · 4w, 3d ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card Smiling deviously, she nodded. "Oh yes, although don't take the "points" as a strictly numerical system. I have something rather fun planned for this dinner itself that I've always wanted to try, if you do well enough. Now, lets have a look at their wine..."Oooh.. Vin de Pays de Mediterranee.... Lets get a bottle of that! I have no clue what it is, but it sounds tasty!"
Wild Card

#181 · 4w, 2d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony Wild's minds raced to the possibility of what could possibly be considered as the 'fun' thing planned for this dinner, to many varying conclusions. He quickly placed these thoughts off to the side and looked at the wine Strawberry had suggested. "Vin de Pays de Meditarranee? Yes, let's." "Sounds fancy enough to me." He placed down his menu on the table, and smiled at the pink mare. The waitress returned to the table and took out a notepad. "Have you come to a decision for your choice of wine this evening, sir and madam?" She asked. Wild turned to face the waitress and nodded. "Yes, we will have a bottle of Vin de Pays de Mediterranee." He responded, and the waitress jotted this down before leaving again. "You've really gotten me curious now, Strawberry. This fun thing you want to try-" "Let us just leave that subject for now... So, Strawberry. Do you mind telling me a bit more about yourself? I would love to know more about you."
SwordSymphony

#182 · 4w, 14h ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card "Patience Crazy, we'll get there." She replied , batting her eyelashes at him for a second before setting her menu down. "Well, what do ya want ta know Cupid? Can't just ask such a broad question and expect an answer? You could ask me what my favorite color is, but it should be obvious. And don't ask how many colt friends I've had. It'll depress you. So, what do ya want to know?"
Wild Card

#183 · 3w, 6d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony "You're fantastic at making me even more curious, Strawberry." Wild said lightheartedly, before putting a hoof to his chin in thought. "Well... I don't know really. What's your favourite thing to do, out of anything?" He asked, and then the waitress returned with the wine they had ordered and two glasses. She placed all the items down on the table and poured Wild a glass, which he then took a sip from and nodded to the waitress. The mare poured Strawberry a glass as well, and then stood with a notepad in hoof. "Have you come to a decision on what you would like to eat this evening?" Wild Card picked up his menu and scanned through it again, until he found what he was looking for. "Yes, Apple Quiche, for both of us." He responded, and the waitress wrote this down and walked away again, leaving Wild and Strawberry alone for the time being.
SwordSymphony

#184 · 3w, 13h ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card She smirked. "You mean besides rutting? I rather enjoy that." winking at him, she took a sip of her wine. "Hmmm in all seriousness I like to just have a good time, regardless of what I'm doing. Partying, napping, teasing stallions as I preen their wings at the hospital. I can have fun doing anything pretty much. Take this dinner. Imma have fun regardless of how it goes. And Crazy.... you'll be pleasantly surprised, I can assure you of that." Setting her glass down, she tapped her hooves in an absent minded manner. "And what do you do for entertainment? Besides gamble and build card houses?"
Wild Card

#185 · 2w, 6d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony Wild nodded while listening to Strawberry, smiling afterwards. "Well, that is certainly a good collection of things to enjoy." He commented, before chuckling. "I can relate to the rutting, and you can preen me any time you want, Strawberry." Wild said jokingly, with a wink of his own and a small blush, coming from the one of him who remembered what happened in that bath-tub in the hospital. "Yes... the preening was excellent, I must say."
The pegasus then thought about the question he was given, before finally shrugging. "When it comes to entertainment, we each enjoy different things. I myself enjoy romantic nights out like this." "Travelling's what we normally do." He then took a sip of his wine. "Yes, we are almost always travelling. It is nice to go and see what the world has to offer." Wild rested his head on a hoof. "Have you traveled much, Strawberry?"
SwordSymphony

#186 · 2w, 4d ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card "Oh its all in good fun Gentle. Its amusing, and helps the stallions to forget about their broken or pulled whatever they have." Taking another swig from her glass, she shook her head. "Nah, I don't travel much. All I need and want is in Ponyville, and its a good thing, cause I ain't got the bits to travel. Otherwise I might go strutting in Canterlot every now and then since the train ride is so short. Oh and speaking of preening remind me to check your wing when we get home." Looking around, she sniffed, trying to smell their meals. "C'mon fancy pants place, gimme mah food already...." she muttered impatiently.
Wild Card

#187 · 2w, 3d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony "Well... We could go to Canterlot whenever you want, Strawberry." Wild Card said with a smile, just as the waitress from before returned with two plates, placing them down in front of each pony. "Here you are, sir and madam." She said kindly, before leaving again to wait on other tables. "And we will remind you about checking our wing." "Yeah, Gentle will definitely remind you about it." He chuckled afterwards, and took a sip from his wine glass, before looking at the food in front of him. "My, this looks délicieux." "He means delicious... Cupid, you don't need to speak like you come from Prance you know..." "But I am Love, and Prance is the country known for love-" Wild Card silenced himself, and continued the discussion in his mind. "They normally have this argument every now and then. I've learned to ignore it." Wild commented, taking a piece of food and eating it.
SwordSymphony

#188 · 1w, 6d ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card "Why thank ya Miss, I'm famished." She eyes her plate hungrily while Wild talks. "Hehe, I can see Gentle. Although Cupid does lay it on pretty thick, its adorable in a sense. Luckily if he ever did get to be too much, I got 11 other stallions to chat with as well." She takes a bite of her apple quiche, moaning happily as the taste hit her tongue. "Now this is pretty good! Thanks for taking me again Wild." She takes another bite, chewing it slowly, and then taking a sip of her wine.
Wild Card

#189 · 1w, 6d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony "10 stallions" Wild said quickly, before nodding. "Yes, well you see, we took a trip to Prance several years ago, and as Cupid said - Prance is the country of love, so he naturally took on the accent while we were there. He hasn't bothered learning much of the language though." Wild explained with a chuckle, taking another piece of quiche and eating it. "And the pleasure really is ours, Strawberry. It's quite relaxing and very nice just having dinner with you." He smiled, and took a sip of his wine, before having another piece of apple quiche.
SwordSymphony

#190 · 1w, 4d ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card "Ten? Twelve? Still plenty enough for me to have a good time with." She took another big bite of her meal, chewing it happily before swallowing, chasing it with another swig of wine. "I see. I don't think anypony but that prissy white unicorn who runs the dress shop speaks any prench. And she just uses it to sound like a pretentious Canterlot noble. I don't think she actually knows the language, just a few sayings." Taking another bite, she nodded. "I agree Wild. Its been awhile since a stallion bothered to woo me." snorting, she grinned. "Not like its really necessary. Although wooing me is a nice touch that'll pay off in a little bit."
Wild Card

#191 · 1w, 3d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony Wild Card raised an eyebrow, and smiled. "A nice touch that will pay off, eh? Once again, you spark my curiosity." He said to the mare. "Ah, I see you and Cupid have finished your debate." "Yup, got him to swear at me in something other than that fancy-pants language of his." Wild chuckled, and took another bite of his quiche. "So I see that as a victory for, hehe, moi." The stallion sighed, and placed a hoof up to his forehead. "Crazy, go do something else, this is meant to be Cupid's time with Strawberry and I don't think he appreciates your input." "Okay. Call me if you want me." Wild winked at Strawberry, his eye turning red, before blinking and his eye colour returning to normal. "A dress shop you say, Strawberry?" The pegasus continued, as if the previous conversation between himselves had not happened. "Is that where you bought that lovely dress of yours?"
SwordSymphony

#192 · 2d, 14h ago · · · Wild Card
>> Wild Card "Nope." She replied, slicing another piece off to stuff into her mouth. ""i got it while I was in Manehatten a few years back, along with my other..." She grinned slyly. "Outfits. I tried to get something from the Botique here, but that prissy white mare wanted me to hold still for the better part of 2 hours while she took measurements of me. There's no way I'm subjecting myself to that when I can just buy one without the hassle." Finishing her quiche, she took another sip of her wine and sighed. "That was pretty dang tasty, I gotta admit that. What should we get for desert Cupid? We should get 2 things. I'll order mine when the waitress comes back around."
Wild Card

#193 · 1d, 12h ago · · ·
>> SwordSymphony "Oh yes, the other outfits..." Wild said, before grinning. "We saw them while getting the bed-sheets. You're just full of surprises aren't you, Strawberry. I for one didn't expect to see that sort of stuff in your closet, but then again, I'm not complaining." "I don't know what to think about them myself." He then chuckled, and took a sip of his wine and ate a few more pieces of quiche, finishing it and picking up his menu again. "Well... There is this dessert called Chocolate-Strawberry Dream Cake... That sounds like it would taste very nice." Wild Card thought out loud, placing the menu down afterwards. "And it doesn't sound as if you like this white mare at all."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:54 pm

"Ooooohhh.... that does sound tasty! And I neither like nor dislike her. She's just too prissy for me. I like to enjoy some more base humor and other such common things, and she wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. And I'm pretty sure I've got a little surprise for every personality of yours Wild" She winked at him before looking around. "And now its time for my little surprise for you. Why don't you call the waitress over Cupid?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Wild Card nodded to Strawberry, and shrugged in response. "Fair enough. I guess not all ponies can have the same interests." "A surprise for each of us? Heh, well. That sounds fun, and I really want to see if you really do have a surprise for every one of us." The stallion said, chuckling afterwards as he saw the pink mare wink at him. "And a surprise right now? Ooh, I wonder what it is." "Only one way to find out for sure." He then looked around to spot the waitress, which was fairly simple, and he raised a hoof slightly with a smile to signal for her to come to the table.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:08 pm

"Oh I think you'll like it..." As Wild looked for the waitress, Strawberry slipped under the table, trying not to giggle as she made her way over to Wild, pulling his hindquarters up closer to her and spreading his legs out of her way as she began to nose at his sheath, giving it little licks to entice him as the waitress walked over with a smile on her face.

"How can I help you sir? Has your meal been satisfactory so far? And can I offer you anything else?" The waitress asked in a pleasant tone, Strawberry now suckling on his sheathe to summon his stallionhood forth from it, keeping dead quiet while she did so. The waitress looked to Strawberry's empty seat. "Oh and would you like me to refill your dates drink while I'm here? Might earn you some bonus points with her later on."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Wild Card looked back at where Strawberry was, tilting his head in confusion as she disappeared from sight. This confusion quickly turned into surprise as he felt his legs part, and the surprise became mixed with shock when the pink mare's tongue touched his sheath. Wild then looked calmly at the waitress who had walked up, and smiled. "Yes, the meal has been wonderful so far, and I'm thinking for dessert I'll have the Chocolate-Strawberry Dream Cake." He said cheerfully in response, keeping a straight smile as his member rose slowly from his sheath due to Strawberry suckling on it. "And it would be very nice if you could refill her glass, thank you." He added. 'What is it with mares and points today?' 'Why is it that Strawberry is... doing what she's doing right now.' 'Guys, just sit back, and enjoy her mouth around our-' 'Yes, we get it.'
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Oh he's not have bad at this... but..... As his member emerged, Strawberry wasted no time latching onto it with her muzzle, running her tongue around the tip and bobbing her head up and down on it, continuing to run her tongue in circles around the shaft as Wild conversed with the waitress.

"So that's one Chocolate Strawberry Dream Cake and a refill on the mare's drink, can I get you anything else sir?" The waitress asked politely as Strawberry used a hoof to lightly squeeze one of his tender orbs as she went down on him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:12 pm

A shot of pleasure ran up Wild Card's spine as warmth surrounded his member, along with the tongue and lips of the pink mare, though his body and face did not show this bliss he was feeling. He never thought a poker face would help him so much in his life, but obviously right now it was being tested to the limit. 'Oh Celestia that is amazing! This is what we missed out on yesterday, what with you wanting to "prepare" her first.' He thought to himselves. "No, nothing else. Although my date may order something when she returns, if she's still feeling hungry, that is." Wild responded kindly to the waitress with another kind smile, while heavily resisting the urge to place his hooves on Strawberry's head, and or buck his hips forward as she tended to one of his testes. Instead, he picked up his wine glass and took a calm sip, before placing it back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Drawing her lips up to his tip, she took her two front hooves and began to stroke his shaft while she sucked hard on the head, tongue massaging his medial ring as she sucked the pre right out of his length while he conversed with the waitress. "Ok, I'll go place this order for you and be right back with her drink refill." The waitress walked off towards the kitchen, leaving Wild with a pink mare latched onto his stallionhood sucking him off while he waited for the waitress to return.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Wild Card maintained his friendly smile, which was extremely difficult due to the mass amount of pleasure he felt causing pre to continue leaking from his tip, until finally the waitress had left. Then he looked around to see if anypony was staring and, as none of them were, he began stroking Strawberry's mane with one hoof and emitted a quiet groan of pleasure, just so only the pink mare could hear it. "You're right Strawberry. I really do like this surprise." He whispered sensually, biting his lip afterwards so no more sounds of bliss escaped from him. He continued stroking the mare's mane with his hoof for a few seconds before placing it back on the table. "You are absolutely amazing." Was all he whispered, before taking another sip of wine and lounging back on his chair, enjoying the mare sucking his member and stroking his shaft.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Strawberry quietly released his shaft from her mouth, muzzle now running down the back of it as she nosed at his package, taking on of his tender testes into her mouth and lightly sucking on it, reaching a hoof up to stroke his length still slick with her saliva as she did so. I got to admin, I'm impressed. He's held his load this long and kept a straight face... She thought to herself as she serviced him.

After a minute or so, (Strawberry swapping out one tender orb to tend to the other, the waitress returned with a bottle of wine, topping off Strawberry's glass. "Would you like me to top you off as well Sir?" She looked puzzled as he bit his lip, but otherwise unaware of the mare sucking him off underneath the table cloth.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Wild Card saw the waitress, and gave another kind smile which told nothing, letting Cupid control the facial muscles while Crazy enjoyed the expertise of Strawberry's mouth. "No thank you, I am quite alright." The stallion said to the mare kindly. 'Why did she have to do that here? Why not wait until we got back to her house, where privacy is a thing?' 'I don't know, but this sure as Tartarus is kinky... and very, very nice.' Even though his face was completely shrouding the fact that his date was currently stroking his saliva-coated member and suckling his tender orbs, his lower body squirmed slightly as the continuous stream of pleasure he felt ran up to his minds.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Pulling back off his orb, letting it pop out of her mouth, Strawberry dragged her tongue up the full length of Wild's shaft, swirling her tongue back around the tip and then taking the tip back into her lips, sucking lightly. Bracing her hooves on Wild's thighs and continuing to suck, she began to bob her head furiously up and down on his cock, lavishing it with her tongues affection as the waitress smiled and nodded. "Ok. I'll be back around in a little while with your dessert." she replied, walking off while Strawberry continued to pump her muzzle up and down on his shaft like a well oiled piston, sucking the pre straight out of his stallionhood while she did so, lapping it off his tip while she sucked him off.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Wild continued to smile at the waitress as she spoke. 'Come on, come on. Leave, please. I can't hold back much longer.' He thought to himself, Strawberry's tongue running over his stallionhood nearly sending him over the edge of pleasure and into his climax. As he watched the waitress finally walk away from the table, Wild placed both of his hooves on Strawberry's head once more, and whispered to her quietly. "Strawberry... I'm getting, very... very, close." He then applied gentle pressure with his hooves on the pink mare's head as she bobbed up and down, making her motions ever so slightly faster, but he restrained himself from bucking with his hips.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Strawberry moved with his guiding motions, bottoming out on his shaft, his tip now poking the back of her throat every time she went down on him, lips wrapped around his meat in a tight seal as she could tell her was starting to lose control. Truthfully she was surprised he'd managed to last this long under this much pressure, Not to mention I consider myself pretty damn good at this... Still, she continued to push him over the cliff of pleasure, waiting for him to fill her mouth with his warm creamy seed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Wild Card gripped the mare's mane with his hooves as he finally released the pressure that had built up over the course of Strawberry's time with his member, and his virile, warm and sticky seed shot out from his tip, into the pink mare's mouth and down her throat. Wild gave a small groan of pleasure as his seed left his twitching stallionhood, and then sighed contently afterwards. "Strawberry... You. Are. Bloody. Amazing." He whispered quietly. "Even I have to say, that was very enjoyable." Wild added, and then lifted his front hooves back on the table and straightened himself up.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Feeling his hooves take purchase on her mane, Strawberry tightened her lips and sucked hard as he came in her muzzle, happily swallowing her mouthful of come that Wild shot forth into her. Pulling off his tip as he finally ran out of seed for her to swallow, she licked his member clean, nuzzling it affectionately and grinning, looking up at him. "Is it clear up there Wild?" She whispered, not wanting to get caught emerging up from under the table.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Wild Card looked around the restaurant nonchalantly after hearing Strawberry's question, the waitress would hopefully not arrive any time soon, and then looked down at the pink mare with a smile. "Yep, all clear. All the other ponies are too busy chatting away with somepony anyway." He whispered. 'Thank Celestia for the bandage around our body. Our wings would definitely have given us away.' Wild took a sip of wine again, and whispered once more. "So why exactly did you do that, Strawberry?" The stallion asked.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Crawling out from underneath the table, Strawberry seated herself back in her chair and took a swig from her glass of wine to wash any remnants of Wild from her muzzle, using a hoof to brush her mane back into place. "Because it was fun silly. And why not? I wanted to see if you could handle the pressure and not crack. Frankly I'm impressed. Most stallions would have cracked under the pressure and came as soon as they came under stress, but I'm guessing you having twelve minds helped. And also I'm hoping I can make use of your tongue later Cupid, because you are by far the best user of that I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 pm

"It certainly was fun, I'll give you that." Wild Card agreed, already feeling his member receding back into his sheath slowly but surely. Wild then shrugged and smiled happily. "Well, having more than one mind does help in certain areas." He said, taking another sip of wine afterwards. Then the stallion frowned slightly, swirling the last remains of his wine around in the glass. "But I actually planned for today to just be a romantic, relaxing day. Without any of the... well, what you just did, and before you say anything, these two would not have let me stop you once you started." "True, it just felt too good." "I have nothing to say on the matter." Wild finally stopped swirling the wine in the glass, and placed it on the table.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 pm

"Yes, I'm aware Cupid, but I'm here to have fun. Besides, I've always wanted to try that, the public thing just makes it even more fun." Setting her glass down, Strawberry looked at the approaching waitress carrying their dessert in a telekinetic field, setting their respective dishes in front of them.

"Thank you so much Miss." Strawberry said, smiling at her.

"Is there anything I can get you? Perhaps some condiments? Whip Cream? Anything else?" The waitress replied in a pleasant voice, Strawberry snorting to hold back a chuckle.

"No, I had plenty of that earlier, but thanks for offering. What about you Wild? Would you like some whip cream? Perhaps.... strawberry syrup?" Strawberry asked Wild, a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 pm

'Pfft, ha! Whip cream, I can't believe Strawberry said that... wait. Strawberries and whipped cream!' 'It doesn't help that there is a strawberry... on top of whipped cream on this slice of cake.' Wild's mental outburst of laughter didn't show in his face as he smiled kindly to the waitress. "Thank you Miss, and yes, strawberry syrup would be very nice." He said politely, turning his head to face Strawberry afterwards. "Though I wonder how it will compare to what I had yesterday." The stallion gave a playful wink and a slight grin to the pink mare before returning to his expression back to a kind smile. 'Why did you make me say that?' 'Because it was funny, and Strawberry does taste really nice.' He thought to himselves.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Strawberry snorted while she giggled in response. "Oh, it's probably a good imitation, but nothing compares to the home made stuff, wouldn't you agree Wild?" She responded coyly, winking in return and taking a slice of her dessert in a spoon and stuffing it in her mouth. "Mmmmmm... Nearly as good as pre-dessert..." she said, pulling the spoon out of her mouth and rolling her tongue around the tip of it as she did so for Wild to see. "This could use some whipped cream..."

The Waitress responded and set a little saucer with a big dollop of whipped cream on top in front of her, and dismissed herself, leaving Wild and Strawberry alone for the time being. "So Cupid, been enjoying the date so far? Or do I need to feed you a few more glasses of wine for that to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:05 pm

"I agree entirely, Strawberry." Wild said in response, before blushing lightly at the mare's next statement and tongue actions with her spoon. After the waitress had finally left, Wild placed his head in his hooves for a brief moment, then he raised his head and took a quick sip of wine. "I am not entirely sure. I mean, this is rather fun and enjoyable, but as I have said before, I wanted this to be a simple romantic dinner." "You always want things to be simple and romantic." To this the stallion shrugged, and took another piece from his dessert. "Mm~ Délicieux. Would you like a piece?" He asked, taking another forkful of his dessert and holding it up for Strawberry.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:10 pm

"What good is a simple romantic dinner if it isn't fun Cupid? Fun is romantic for me." Strawberry replied, extending her tongue and wrapping it around the piece of dessert he offered her, pulling it off the fork and into her muzzle, smiling brightly as she swallowed it. "Now that certainly tasted better than the last thing I swallowed this evening. Would you care for a bit of mine Cupid?" she offered, holding up a fork for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Wild Card chuckled lightly at the comment of taste, and yet he blushed as well. "That would be nice, Strawberry." He said, leaning forward and extending his tongue towards the piece of food on the fork, deliberately showing it off, to encompass the dessert and bring it to his mouth, whereupon he happily ate it. "Mm~ Very nice." Wild commented, leaning back and taking a piece of his own dessert. "To be fair I find fun to be romantic too, most often sexy as well. Plus that's never happened to us before, and I'm all for new experiences." The stallion winked at Strawberry at the end of his sentence, and then smiled happily as he ate the food on his fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)   Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carry on Nurse (Private W/ Wild Card)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next