OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Wild Card nodded after the distances were told to him. "Doesn't seem too far I suppose." He said idly, leaving his mug - and whatever liquid remained in it - on the counter as he followed Queen, noticing how she was getting flustered by a changeling grinning cheekily at both her and him. He did laugh lightly as she grumbled about the changeling, something to take his mind off the fact they were there.

Though Queen's next statement made him tilt his head and raise an eyebrow. "Well the wet dream thing is something I don't do. As for morning wood, well that happens most mornings. I remember a friend telling me why that was, but I can't remember what they told me." He said calmly. "As for the riding crop thing... Diamond's definitely got some vivid thoughts going through her head." Wild finished, ready to follow after Queen.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Heart smiled at him, a little sheepishly. "Y-yeah..." She blushed a bit deeper. "She's got a vivid imagination..." She mumbled as she followed after Nex out the door, trying to avoid his gaze. "Most of the time, she's quiet and just playful. But, if there's someone I like...She's as she is now..." She said, then the other three began flickering in rapidly, Heart barely in sight before she shook her head vigorously.

"Oh, shush up, you three." She mumbled, taking back control as the others argued. "Who cares, Di, I'll hide it. I'll block you out and block it out. You'll never find it if I don't let you...And no, Diamond, I'm not kidding...Oh, really? Gonna threaten to mess it up with Wild? Can't now, he knows about you three. Nothing else can ruin i-..." She deadpanned as she walked. "You're a bitch, Di, you really are. Fine. I won't hide the crop. But if you thin-..." She blushed and stopped talking, merely following a grinning Nex.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:57 am

Wild Card wandered beside Queen, the opposite side of her than Nex just to put somepony in between him and the changeling, and raised an eyebrow before chuckling. "Woah, woah. Wait a minute. If Diamond only does this if there's somepony you like..." He laughed again, shaking his head but having a smile on his face.

"My word, and we haven't even known each other for more than an hour at most." The stallion said lightheartedly, before letting out a sigh. "You know I'm flattered, but to be honest I hardly really know you, and vice versa. But, I was originally just going to stay the night, might as well make it a short holiday. Could be fun for all I know." Wild decided, wandering happily alongside Queen. "Or are you just like that because it's Heart? Guessing by the name and the fact you said you were the nice one, I'm also thinking you're the social emotive one of the group, right?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:48 am

Heart nodded softly. "Y-yeah...my emotions are the most easily affected by others. Like, if a stallion was being charming, it'd make me like him twice as much as it would for Spade and Di, but Club would be completely unaffected." She said, smiling softly. "A-and...a-a short h-holiday?" She asked, blushing deeply.

Diamond suddenly took over and spoke. "Maybe he wants to bend you over and rut you, Heart~? Possibly tie you up and use each and every toy we have to mess with you~? Or let you take charge and wear that sexy latex outfit~?" She purred, eyes on Wild as she spoke, before Heart took back control.

"Y-you e-evil b-bitch! Sh-shut up!" She squeaked, face going completely red.

'Like you weren't thinking those exact same things, Beauty Queen?'

'Heart, Di does have a point.'

'Can I just say this talk of sex is disgusting?'

"Shut the fuck up, Club, no one cares what you think."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Wild Card nodded in understanding to Queen's explanation of how emotions affected her. He was about to confirm his previous statement when it seemed that Diamond took control, and the words she was saying caused him to mentally laugh, blush and seem rather confused. 'Already talking about sex? Diamond seems fun.' 'I wonder why you think that, Cheshire...' He thought idly as he walked beside the zebricorn mare.

Wild, in response to all of this, just smiled and shrugged. "I can see you, that is, Diamond, have a lot of ideas about what we might possibly do. Maybe even tonight. It really depends on our moods." He said calmly and politely. "Though the latex, constraints and toy thing isn't something I believe should be done the first time, really. The first time with somepony should honestly be spent learning about their body, exploring it, unless it's a one night stand. In that case, just do whatever, but seeing as I'll be staying with you for some time now... I doubt a one night stand will happen."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 pm

'Ooh~! Hear that, girls? He's thinking about playing with us~'

Heart was blushing darker than her blood had any right to be, blinking rapidly and shaking off bad thoughts. "Please just stop with sexual talk for now...I am getting enough from Diamond as we speak." Since Diamond's intentions or thoughts sometimes leaked into hers, she was effectively unable to think about anything but that, and growled softly. "Damnit, Di."

'So...You two gonna rut him tonight or gonna go on a real date first?'

'...Shut up, Spade...'

'Beauty Queen~! Come on~! Can we keep him~? Please~!?'

Heart sighed softly and grumbled as Nex trailed back and nudged Queen with her nose, looking worried. "I'm fine, Nex, the others are just being annoying. Nothing new, special, or different."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Wild Card chuckled lightly at the zebricorn's request. "Okay then, though I myself didn't really see what I said as sexual... more, sensual." He idly commented, smiling at Queen happily. "But nonetheless, we shall move on to another topic." The stallion stated matter-of-factly, looking around and taking in the scenery of Las Pegasus.

"So how much further till we reach the changeling's place? And on that subject, what sort of place is yours, Queen?" Wild asked politely. "Stories, rooms, that sort of thing." He added. 'Oh, and what about the beds? Are they nice and big, possibly able to fit say a stallion and mare on them?' 'Damnit Cheshire...' 'What? We need room for our wings.' 'I'm sure that's what he meant...' 'Anyway, mate. A zebricorn, mighty exotic mare I'll say. Zebras come from Zebrica, if I remember rightly? Well, wouldn't mind getting to know the natives, if you know what I mean.' Wild Card thought, before stopping the thoughts right there and carrying on walking next to Queen.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:22 pm

She glared at him half-heartedly as he made his comment, then smiled as he brought up what she would call home. "Well, it's not the penthouse, but it's a suite up in that building over there." She lazily pointed ahead, towards one of the largest hotels in Las Pegasus. "Di Gloria Victoria. Glory of Victory, or some other bullcrap like that. Supposed to subtly tell you that only those who've made a great living here could really stay. Place is expensive. Nex lives literally a floor beneath my suite." She said simply and with a huge smile. "I would be in the penthouse, but there's some rich guy that has it. Some gang leader or something." She shrugged and continued walking, yawning a little. "Can't wait to lay own on my queen sized bed, I need a nap." She mumbled tiredly, and Nex poked her in the nose to keep her from closing her eyes, still mute so far.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Wild Card nodded and smiled at Queen as she spoke, his ears slightly lowering when he heard that the changeling was a floor beneath the zebricorn's suite. 'Can changelings feed through the floor?' 'I actually feel sorry for the changeling.' 'What!? Why?' 'Because it's a floor beneath us, we might keep it awake with our activities.' He thought to himself, ending off in a mental slap.

'Ow. What? It was a joke.' 'And a bad one, at that...' Wild finished off thinking, noticing how Queen seemed to be rather tired at this point in time. Smiling to himself, he decided to do something that would probably keep the zebricorn mare awake. "Come on, Queen. Can't fall asleep now. After all, I have no idea where I'm headed to." He said kindly, unfolding a wing and placing it over Queen's back, gently pulling her closer to him as they walked on down the pavement.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Queen was mid-yawn when his wing draped over her back, and she blinked and glanced at him with a slight blush. "Oh, you really are trying to get in bed with us, aren't you?" Diamond asked playfully, smirking, but only one eye was diamond, the other was still Heart, and from the blush and nervous look in their eyes, she was having trouble keeping even partial control.

"Alright, alright, I'll try to stay awake." Heart mumbled, shaking her head side to side before smiling at him and continuing on, pointing out the massive, thirty story hotel before them. The building was mostly gold, metallic and some dark grey along with that golden color. "Hideous, isn't it?" She asked tiredly as they entered, waving off the bellhop lightly, and nodding to a stallion who raised an eyebrow at her and Wild. As the unicorn, pegasus, and changeling got to the elevator, Queen walked in and sat down quietly, ignoring an eath pony who was standing to the side. She hit the second to last highest button and the button below that, then waited as they went up. "Touch me and I cut off the hoof." Diamond growled, and the Earth Pony shrank away after his unsuccessful pickpocketing attempt, and she sighed.

As they got to their floor and said goodbye to the Changeling, Queen lead Wild up to a door and she unlocked it lazily, missing the keyhole a few times while yawning, and soon entering with him and pointing about. "Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom in the Bedroom, Couch right there, you'll sleep there unless you can convince us otherwise, T.V., closet, and finally there's my Room's closet. Go in there, and I can not guarantee the safety of your mental state." She warned, though through her 'tour' both Di and Heart spoke in equal amounts, before they yawned again and Queen flopped onto the couch and levitated over a soda from the fridge. "Help yourself." She mumbled as she popped it open and chugged it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Wild Card noticed how he made the zebricorn mare blush, merely by placing his wing around her, though to her question he chuckled and shook his head. "Now that would be telling. But believe me when I say it's not my top priority, I was just trying out something to keep you awake, and apparently it worked." He answered, wandering alongside Queen as they neared the hotel. "To be honest, I have seen far worse places to stay, at least from the outside looks."

As he entered the hotel with Queen, he noticed the stallion raising his eyebrow at the zebricorn and him, but had no time to really wonder why he did that as he trotted into the elevator, feeling rather surprised by Diamond's reaction to a harmless pickpocket but then remembering what she represented of Queen. He didn't have much to say in the elevator, so he just stood there idly watching the numbers slowly ascend to the floor he guessed Queen lived on.

Wild did have to chuckle quietly to himself as the zebricorn mare missed the keyhole a few times, but happily walked inside, looking around and taking in what was where as it was pointed out to him. "Sleep on the couch unless I can convince you otherwise?" He repeated in thought, before raising an eyebrow. "And what sort of things are there in your Room's closet that would harm my mental state? Let me guess, is it where Diamond keeps her riding crops if ever I have... what was it again? Oh yes, a 'wet dream and morning wood'?" The pegasus said jokingly, sitting on the couch himself and smiling at the mare.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:03 pm

"...Diamond, I'ma kill you." Heart grumbled as Diamond forcibly pushed certain thoughts of what was in the closet into her head. "If you don't stop, i'm taking the pills, I swear."

"You wouldn't fucking dare..." Diamond growled out loud, Queen's face shifting into an expression that was both worried and angry.

"Wasn't that what you said last time?" Heart said back casually, and smirked as Diamond went silent. "And that is what I want form you. Silence." Heart giggled to herself softly then looked to Wild. "Something like that." She mumbled tiredly and pulled out a comb, brushing her mane idly and yawning before plopping down onto the love seat. "There's a second bedroom, but I use that for..." She trailed off. "Well, it's locked, and the key's hidden. Don't try getting in there." She said simply, then closed her eyes and curled up with another soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Wild Card raised an eyebrow at Queen's dialogue with herself and then chuckled. "My word you're awfully hostile towards each other." He commented casually, nodding as Queen somewhat agreed with his guess about what could be in the Room's Closet and then listening to what she had to say about it. "I don't think I will try getting in there. If I did, surely Diamond would punish me for being a bad boy and disobeying you."

Saying this made the stallion chuckle lightly, before remembering something that Heart had said. "Pills?" He asked simply, looking down at the curled up zebricorn who had just yawned, something he couldn't help but think of as cute, even though in her mind a murderous psychopath, a kinky dominatrix, a mind he hadn't encountered much but had been rather polite, and finally a rather emotional mare were housed. "And do go on about what you use this, second bedroom for. I'm rather curious now."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 6:58 pm

"Nah, we just near constantly fight each other for control." She smiled, then rolled onto her back, staring at the ceiling. "As for punishing you...She'd very much enjoy that..." She blinked as he asked about the room, looking at him blankly. "The memories are blocked and Club's giggling, so I don't even want to know." She said, looking back at the ceiling quietly and soon getting up, wandering to the fridge with Diamond's eyes showing, grabbing a soda and plopping back down onto the love seat. Wild would have noticed something, if he paid attention. Heart walked with a unconscious sway to her hips, but Diamond walked with a sway that was meant to be seductive. Seems Di wanted to mess with Wild. When Diamond looked back at Wild, one eye had changed to Heart, most likely a share in control as they talked internally. They were talking, but about if Heart would consider snuggling up to Wild later, and if Di would go suck a dick, to which she replied. 'Gladly~'
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Wild Card chuckled as he watches Queen roll onto her back, and then he smiled as she stared at him blankly. "Club is giggling? In all fairness, given your description of what she represents, that sounds like a normal thing for her to be doing." He said calmly, continuing to watch Queen as she stood up to go to the fridge, her seductive hip sway being completely obvious to him, and even causing his wings to twitch slightly when she was by the fridge.

However, as the zebricorn mare returned he was smiling as always, noticing her eyes and taking from them that both Diamond and Heart were at the forefront of the mind for now. "So you still didn't give any explanation for this pill you mentioned, which apparently frightened Diamond so much it stopped her from saying anything suggestive." Wild commented idly, stretching out his wings to their full length before folding them back again, purely for comfort.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:05 am

"True..." Heart mused quietly, before sipping the soda and frowning, watching him spread his wings a moment. "They're the pills for our Multiple Personality Disorder. They meld us all together into a 'normal' personality. Di, Spade, and Club all hate it, so they listen when I make that threat. Only I know where the bottle's hidden." She grinned, but Diamond's eye flickered out slowly, seemingly reluctantly, almost grudgingly. "Hell, the threat's strong enough that I could bring you to my Mindscape and they'd behave." She said, waving her hoof in an expansive and vague gesture, before finishing her soda and pointing to her kitchen. "Help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Wild nodded as Heart explained her pills to him, giving a slight look of curiosity as well. "So with the melding process, you're the one who comes out on top and in control? It seems like that as apparently you are the only one not phased at all by the concept of this pill." He asked politely, tilting his head afterwards at the idea of a Mindscape.

"A mindscape?" The stallion wondered out loud, trying to think of what it could mean. 'Landscape of the mind or something like that maybe I don't know.' 'Like our Domains?' 'Pretty much.' 'I prefer Domain to Mindscape. Sounds more... dramatic.' 'Yeah. "Welcome to my Domain!" instead of "Welcome to the Mindscape".' He mused to himself in his head. "Ah yes, I'm guessing that is sort of like a mental projection of yourself within your own mind, in which you create the world and what it looks like?" He asked calmly.

Wild Card also raised a hoof and shook his head at the offer to help himself to the kitchen. "And I'm quite alright for now, but I'll keep it in mind for later." The pegasus replied happily, idly stroking a hoof across the seat of the sofa along with running his wings over the back of it, testing how it felt as he would be sleeping on it... unless. "I apologise for all the questions, you are rather interesting Queen, but I must also ask this. What exactly would I need to do to convince you to let me sleep on something other than the sofa?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:30 am

"No, we are melded completely into a new personality. It's...painful and very distressing for us all...but I, since I'm the kindest, feel less of the effects from it. The others feel it more pronouncedly than I do. And yeah, Mindscape is our individual areas within our mind." She said calmly, then rolled back onto her gut and yawned again, sitting up slowly. "Well, actual-Because the only other place to sleep is our bed~" Diamond cut in, giggling. "And if you're a good boy, you get to snuggle with us~" Heart ripped back the controls and growled softly. "Di....Stop. Now. Even though you just love cuddles~? Yeah, i like cuddling, not bucking every stallion we see. Then just ask if he'd like to cuddle~! I'm sure he'd love to~............"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:11 am

Wild Card listened intently to the explanation behind the pill's effects in detail, cringing slightly as it sounded rather nasty for the mare to go through that just to get her other minds to be quiet. Heart did seem rather relaxed though, so that made Wild feel a bit better for her, though for the others he did feel mixed thoughts. Club for instance he didn't feel too bad for, seeing as she was described as the insane and murderous one. Diamond and Spade however he felt sorry for, Diamond just seemed to be a flirtatious mare who wanted a bit of fun, and Spade he knew nothing about other than how polite she seemed to be at the bar.

The pegasus watched as Queen rolled onto her front and yawned once more to then sit up. He smiled at her briefly before Diamond cut Heart's sentence off with a few suggestive statements. He waited for them to finish their little argument before chuckling lightly. "Cuddles? Oh I can do cuddles~" He said, feeling a little playful. Standing up from the sofa, Wild sauntered over to where Queen sat, his tail swaying from side to side with each slow step. Eventually he stood in front of the zebricorn mare, whereupon he sat down and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her into a hug. "Is this a good enough cuddle, Queen?" Wild asked kindly, knowing full well what Diamond meant, but wanting to make it a little more lighthearted for Heart.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Queen had blinked as he got up, not reacting very much until she was pulled into a hug. Heart unconciously and immediately wrapped her forelegs around him and nuzzled his neck, like she was trying to cuddle, then Diamond murmured. "He knows my games already~" Heart blushed heavily and tried to pull away, looking away from the stallion and trying to form a sentence. "I, er, uh, I mean...umm...G-good enough, I suppose..." She mumbled, tracing a hoof into the love seat nervously and looking embarassed as one could be with a bright red face.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Wild Card let out a content sigh as his neck was nuzzled, the cuddle being something that right now he felt he needed as he hadn't done something like it in a long time. Then he heard Diamond murmur her words, to which he responded with. "I do know your games, Diamond. I may even be willing to play them at some point." The stallion chuckled afterwards as he witnessed Heart's face turning red from a blush.

"So a cuddle from me is enough to do that to your face?" Wild then listened to Heart tripping over her own words and watched her actions intently. "And also your speech." The pegasus said kindly, his playful idea evolving more and more in his mind. Seeing as Queen had turned her head away from him, now was the perfect opportunity to make the idea a reality, and so Wild seized the moment, leaned forward and lightly kissed the zebricorn on the cheek, leaning back afterwards with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Heart froze up, the kiss on the cheek surprised her, and now every one of them started flickering in rapidly before suddenly Heart's eyes rolled up into her head and she started to go limp, before Diamond caught herself. "Good job~ You made her pass out~ The poor little mare can never handle being surprised like that~ You'll have to apologize whenever she gains enough strength to take back control~ It may be an hour or two~...In the meantime, I think I'll~..." She trailed off before grabbing him and yanking him onto the love seat, snuggling into his side playfully. "I think I'll warm up~..." She purred, nuzzling his neck playfully. Her fur, now, was easily noticeable as being very soft and the mare herself not too fit, so she was snuggly and plush, at least.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Wild smiled at the sight of Heart freezing up, chuckling softly at her reaction for a moment before tilting his head in confusion as her minds flickered in, and then becoming rather shocked at how she nearly fell over, before jolting upright again as if nothing had happened. Only then did he look into Queen's eyes, noticing Diamond was the one in control because of the shape of them, along with her voice.

"I for one thought it was a nice little surprise. Honestly didn't expect that to happen." The pegasus said calmly, before being yanked into the love seat and being snuggled up to. The mare was surprisingly soft, and definitely cuddly, but Wild brought his own physical features into play. He unfurled one soft and feathery wing and wrapped it around Queen's body, along with having the natural warmth of his body which Diamond would surely feel having cuddled up to him. "I know what you're after Diamond, but I think Heart would be a little bit jealous if you're the one who got me into bed. Even then, how are you even going to get me there in the first place?" He asked casually. "I mean the offer of it being the only way to sleep in a bed is a crafty idea, but you have to try harder than that." Wild said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Diamond purred playfully and nuzzled his neck again. "Oh, can't a mare just see if a stallion's cuddly enough to take to what could possibly be the softest bed he's ever touched~? With a soft and cuddly mare to go with it~?" She purred sultrily into his ear, words dripping with lust, but also oddly sounding like she was holding back. The mare's forelegs wrapped around his chest and she purred, cuddling into his warmth playfully, before one hoof drifted to rest over his abdomen, though it showed no sign of doing much else besides lay there and soak in his warmth. "Mmm~ You're so warm~"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Wild Card gave a brief "hm" as he looked at Queen after her response, the sultry tone to it making every word seem that little more suggestive. "Well I must admit you are rather cuddly. But do you really believe that this bed will be the softest I've ever touched? I can hold clouds, and I've even had cloud beds created in penthouses for pegasi guests." He chuckled, sighing softly as Diamond wrapped her arms around his chest.

"And yes, nearly every pegasi is like that. High altitudes are cold and so we've got to keep as much warmth as possible. It also helps for more... intimate activities." Wild explained softly, looking down at Queen's hoof on his abdomen, part of him hoping she'd go a little lower, but other parts hoping she didn't. "So what's the verdict, Diamond? Is this stallion cuddly enough for you and Heart?" He asked calmly, one of his own hooves stroking the zebricorn's belly gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next