OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm

"Mmm~? Cloud beds~? Ah, those are quite soft, aren't they~? I very much prefer a solid bed, however~ It allows one to get a little more~...Rough~" The last word was a barely audible purr into his ear. She smiled and nuzzled his neck again, seeming to think. "Mmm~ It's possible you might be cuddly enough~ But I just can't tell with this love seat~..." She murred suggestively, the words almost an invitation to the bed, but at the same time, telling him that she thought so. Your wings are very soft~ You're very warm~ And the belly rubs are rather nice~..." Her tone for that last bit turned into an offer, a subtle, unspoken offer to rub back. The hoof on his abdomen slowly began to rub in small circles, the mare humming lightly, but also kissing his jaw gently to distract him from the hoof, which slowly drifted a little lower.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 pm

"Well I suppose clouds aren't the best things to lie on if you can't even lie on them." Wild Card chuckled lightly, part of him grinning mentally at the purring coming from the zebricorn. As Queen nuzzled his neck, Wild took the opportunity to lightly nuzzle her mane. "Was that another attempt at getting me into bed, Diamond? It almost worked, key word being almost." He said calmly to the mare.

Then Wild smiled as Diamond listed off the good things he was doing, noticing how her hoof was now rubbing his belly. "Again I must point out, Heart might wonder why she fell out of consciousness on the love seat and then woke up underneath the dark blue pegasus on the bed having said nothing too suggestive herself. But then again, the idea of doing it with you is enticing, and she may thank you for keeping this stallion close." The pegasus pondered out loud, talking quieter than normal and maintaining his belly rub along with enjoying Diamond's kisses. "So you've got until she wakes up to make me agree to the idea. If you succeed, well, don't say anything to her about why the pegasus picked her up and then showed her a night to remember~" Wild Card grinned playfully, giving Queen a small wink. He had also noticed the slight change in where the mare's hoof was, but didn't mention anything, instead playing along and acting like he never noticed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Diamond giggled softly and nibbled on his jaw gently. "Mmm~ The idea of doing that is so very, very nice~ I wonder what I should do~..." She pouted, like the decision was difficult, before she slid atop him, nuzzling him and kissing his chin playfully. Her thigh pressed into his crotch, the mare shifting innocently, but that thigh rubbed against him firmly, but playfully. "I wonder what it'll take for this big boy to agree to some fun~?" She murmured softly, thigh still rubbing against him incessantly, and the mare herself purring softly and nuzzling him repeatedly, seeming like she didn't want to go very far. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Wild Card watched intently as Queen moved on top of him, all of the nuzzles and kisses extremely welcoming and nice. Her thigh rubbing up against his sheath however, was something a little more than nice, the mare's motions being a wake up call for his stallionhood, which would slowly rise so that only the tip stuck out of his sheath.

"Mm~ This is rather nice, I must say~ But come on, something more than just getting me aroused, you did that when you swayed your flanks. I have something in mind, but I'm not telling you. Oh no, that would make it too easy." Wild said calmly, showing he was certainly enjoying the treatment he was getting, but also wondering if Diamond would figure out what it was he wanted. "It's only a little thing you have to do, well actually. I suppose to you it might be a little thing, but I'm guessing Heart would see it as a humongous thing~" He continued, staring deeply into Queen's eyes.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Diamond purred softly and thought quietly. "Oh, it's hard to think~! There's so many things I can do that do more than arouse~" She whined playfully, then kissed him on the lips gently, just a quick peck, before sliding down him slowly, smirking lightly and keeping eye contact until she nuzzled his sheath playfully. "Hmm~? What do we have here~?" She murred, then nibbled on his flare softly. She then continued to nuzzle at his sheath until she got to see him at full mast, before she nibbled his flare again and moved her nose down, kissing his base playfully. "Mmm~ I think this is what I'll do for you~ If you were already aroused~...This should do a bit more than that~" She purred, then wrapped her lips around his tip and suckled softly, gently, before letting it pop free of her mouth and the nibbling resumed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Wild Card leaned into the small kiss, but then watched with a raised eyebrow as Queen slid down his body to nuzzle his sheath. The stallion recoiled a bit to the nibbling of his flare, but other than that his member did indeed rise up and up gradually, until eventually it was fully erect. Wild simply watched and waited for the mare to release his tip from her mouth, something that felt incredibly good, before doing something himself.

Placing his hooves under each of the zebricorn's arms, he lifted her back up on top of him so that they could be face to face. "First off, ouch. Please don't use teeth down there, I'm not a fan of it at all, really, unlike some kinkier stallions." In his mind a few of them turned to Trap Card accusingly, to which he just shrugged. 'I like it when they get rough with me in other ways.' He thought to explain himself, before returning his attention to Queen. "Secondly, you had it, just before you went down on me, you did a certain thing." He said happily, positioning Queen so her marehood rested on his shaft - a pleasant warmth coming from it. "It was pretty uncomfortable, the whole nibbling thing..." He added, though his member twitched in primal anticipation underneath Queen.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:00 pm

She had blinked and pouted lightly as she was lifted up, but then murred softly, kissing him again gently. Oh~? I'm sorry, then, hon~ I'll be sure to~...Make it up to you~" She purred, then gently rubbed her slit against the stallion's pride. She hummed softly as that slide provided the mare with a little stimulation as well. She relaxed a little and snuggled into him, continuing to rub against him very slowly and gently. "Mmm~ My my, I am sensitive~ Been a while since we've done anything with a big boy~" She purred, giving him another soft kiss, though this one lasted longer, and her tongue pressed against his lips playfully. At the moment, she was imitating Heart, being very sensual and gentle for now.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Wild returned the gentle kiss and smiled, before letting out a soft moan of delight as he felt the warmth of Queen's nethers running up and down the top of his length. "And it's been a while since I've done anything with a mare, so I think we both need this~" He responded, leaning into the kiss again and moving a hoof to stroke Queen's mane gently.

Feeling the wetness of the mare's tongue against his lips, he gladly obliged to the silent request and opened his mouth slightly during the kiss, letting Queen's tongue slide right in and meeting it with his own dexterous tongue so that they could dance. 'I wonder how much longer Heart's going to be out of it?' 'Out of it?' 'Well you saw her swoon and basically faint, then Diamond took control and here we are.' 'I'm just sat here wondering why you haven't put your dick in her yet.' The stallion thought to himselves.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Diamond purred quietly as her mane was pet, enjoying it as her hips continued sliding up and down his shaft slowly, her tongue playing with his, but mostly exploring his mouth, before she pulled back slowly and smiled. "Hehehe~ I think we'll be keeping you around~" She purred, but then slid up his body a little more, stopping and slowly lining his tip to her wet marehood, pausing for him to know what she was about to do, before she slid back, biting her lip, and in one fell swoop he was now buried within her marehood. "Nnn~..." She panted lightly. "Wow, we really are sensitive..." She mumbled to herself quietly. She suddenly stopped. "Ah~ Heart's waking up soon~ We better make sure she knows what's going on~" She purred, kissing him again, and wiggling her hips lightly, their crotches firmly pressed together by the mare's weight.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Wild didn't resist Queen's exploratory tongue but instead followed it around with his own, always touching it and brushing against it until she pulled back from the kiss. "Keeping me around~? That makes it seem like I'm yours. No, I think I'm going to stay~" He retorted playfully, showing that he wasn't that submissive right now.

He then looked down at their nether regions, noticing how Queen was slowly rising up and positioning herself. During the small pause, Wild was able to look up at the mare's face with a small smile and then look back down again as she descended onto his stallionhood, going balls-deep right off the bat and making Wild groan loudly in pleasure. "Oh-ho ho, wow..." He moaned happily, looking back up and into the zebricorn's eyes. "You're very warm, and ever so wet~ But yes, you should get Heart up as soon as. We can't have her missing all the fun, and she can even participate a little~" He chuckled playfully, placing both his hooves on the mare's flanks and grasping them firmly before lightly fondling them as she wiggled her hips - the extra little bit of chub on the mare only made her flanks even better for holding on to, a firmness with an extra touch of bounce and softness.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:48 pm

She delightedly purred and kissed him again, squeezing his shaft playfully, though she was tight enough that the difference wasn't very pronounced. "Mm~ No, I think she can have the reigns this time~" She whispered, wiggling her hips again before closing her eyes. When they opened, Heart was back in control. "Huh? What did I miss?" She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes before noticing several things. One, she was on top of Wild. Two, she was feeling very aroused. And Three...Wild was hilt deep inside her. "...Diamond, I'm going to kill you..." She mumbled, but laid down atop Wild with a bright blush. "So, uhh...did we just start? Or did she give me control after you two were done?" She asked softly, face getting redder and redder as she spoke, but from what he could feel, she was soaking and definitely wanting this, even if she wouldn't admit it. Her hooves wrapped behind his neck softly, the mare looking a little worried, or disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Wild moaned into the kiss, his member twitching inside the mare's warm, tight, velvety grasp as she squeezed it. Once again he let out another moan as she wiggled her hips, moving his shaft about inside of her and making it rub against her inner walls, coating it with the juices of her arousal. "How generous of you, Diamond. Though I'm guessing you'll still be here to enjoy the ride~" He said, not as a question but more as a statement of fact.

The pegasus then watched as Queen closed her eyes and then opened them again, revealing that Heart had woken up and was now in control. First of all, Wild Card moved his hooves from the mare's cushy flanks and up to her back, stroking her there as well as one hoof moving to her mane again. "Oh, nothing much happened, Heart. Diamond did entice me to stay with you lot, not through doing this though." He explained kindly. "And this is the very start of the ride, Heart~" Wild spoke softly, leaning towards the red-faced mare to lightly kiss her on the lips again to see if that would calm her down, along with gently raising and lowering her body slightly so she slid up and down his length at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:07 pm

The effect of the kiss was immediately apparent. Heart melted into him, moaning softly into the kiss and tightening her hold on him, panting softly and breaking the kiss to mumble. "B-be gentle, okay?" She then relaxed as best she could, letting him do the work, biting her lip and letting out her muffled moans every little while. She seemed to be enjoying it, but also trying to hold back. Like she was worried about something. She looked into his eyes a moment, before smiling weakly, nuzzling him, then resting her head on his shoulder as he moved her body along his shaft. But soon the mare took that over, doing it for him, though she was moving a little slower than he had been doing it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Wild Card gave a small nod after the kiss was broken in response to Heart's request. "Okay, Heart. I'll be gentle." He agreed, mentally laughing at how it could be interpreted in more ways than one. 'Good thing you're being gentle, Gentle. I'd hate for you to be Cheshire, that's my job!' Wild thought, to which he responded with a mental roll of the eyes.

The pegasus softly sighed alongside Queen's muffled moans and then stared deeply into her eyes, smiling as she then nuzzled him and rested her head on his shoulder. Wild was surprised that after that, Heart decided to take over from him raising and lowering her on his stallionhood, but noticed the slower pace, which he enjoyed nonetheless. "Mm~ It's been so long since I've done it this slowly... It's nice and sensual~" He whispered softly to Queen, running his hoof through her mane and stroking her back gently. "Almost as if we're young lovers doing it for the first time, exploring one another and such... Oh, and don't hold back your moans, Heart. Let them out, it's much better if you don't hold it back~" He said kindly, urging the zebricorn to make as much noise as she wanted. Wild felt it would be better for her, but also he found the sounds of a mare's pleasure to extremely arouse him.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:29 am

Heart purred at his hoof as it stroked her mane and back, her moans slowly growing as her lust made her move a little faster, panting and moaning every little while as she laid atop him. She gripped him tighter as she did this, biting her lip in vain as the next moan forced it's way out. She nuzzled him softly and whispered. "C-could we swap sides? I-I prefer bottom..." She looked at his quietly diamond flickering into one eye for a mere second, Heart keeping control and having perfect puppy dog eyes. If he agreed, she'd lay slowly help him in rolling so she was beneath him, then wrap her hooves around him and kiss him again, pressing into it with loving passion. "Y-you're kinda big, Wild..." She complimented weakly, smiling even weaker as she was really lost as to what to do between her soft moans of enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Wild Card carried on smiling at Queen, soft sighs emanating from him every now and then as he was enjoying the slow pleasure he was feeling. He could feel the mare go faster up and down his length as well as holding him tighter, something which he responded to with a small kiss. "Okay, Heart. Hold on tight, with more than just your hooves~" He said calmly whilst staring into the mare's eyes, noticing Diamond's presence for a brief instant. 'Why did you add that bit at the end, Cheshire?' 'Because not only is it funny, it's also true.'

After these thoughts, Wild wrapped his arms around Queen and rolled over slowly and ended up on top of the mare, his stallionhood still buried deep within her nethers and twitching every now and then. He gladly leaned into the deep kiss, feeling the mare's passion behind it, and afterwards he smiled at her compliment to his pride. "It helps that Diamond got me all the way in to start with~" He said with a small laugh, nuzzling the zebricorn lightly. "Oh, would you help me with my suit, I'd rather it not get messy from all the... activities~" The stallion asked politely, looking up at Queen's horn and wondering if she could simply levitate it off of him.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Heart purred softly and nuzzled back, smiling happily and soon frowning. "Alright..." She mumbled, horn lighting up and his suit slowly but efficiently and gently being unbuttoned and pulled off, folded neatly and set on the coffee table. "There." She smiled warmly and hugged him tight, nuzzling his neck and temporarily forgetting that they were currently in a very intimate situation. She then was brought out of her loving, happy thoughts by Diamond, who reminded the other mare that she'd need to give Wild the go ahead. "E-err...Sh-shall we begin?" She asked meekly, smiling brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:19 am

Wild watched Queen's horn light up and felt the movement of his suit sliding off very slowly, much akin to the pace of their intimate session. He moved his arms around to make this easier and soon he was completely naked bar his hat. The stallion looked at the neatly folded clothes on the coffee table with a look of approval, turning his head back around to face Queen again afterwards. "Much better~ I can actually feel your body against mine now~" He said kindly after hugging the mare in return and then kissing her lightly on the lips.

The pegasus then chuckled at Heart's meek suggestion, nuzzling her gently in response. "Yes. We shall~" He whispered, starting off at around the same pace that Queen had risen and lowered on his shaft, pulling his stallionhood all the way out except for the tip and then pushing all the way in, fully hilting himself with each slow thrust. "Do tell me if and when you want me to go faster. Oh, and as a thank you for removing my clothing~" Wild gave a lighthearted smile and leaned his head upwards, giving the zebricorn's horn a slow lick from base to tip before kissing it softly.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 pm

She had kissed back softly, enjoying every one of those kisses, humming softly and letting out a loud moan with each hilt of his shaft, the mare panting and clinging to him gently, but when he licked her horn, a small, pleasant tingle would be felt on Wild's tongue. And then she moaned even louder, melting into the delightfully kind stallion with a dopey, happy smile. She nuzzles his neck and purrs softly, looking a little more relaxed and happy now. "A little...harder, please..." She murmured softly, closing her eyes. "Mmm~ C-could you do that again~?" She asked softly, meaning the lick to her horn.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:46 pm

Wild Card raised an eyebrow at the odd little tingle he felt on his tongue. It was pleasant, brief, but still rather odd, but he merely shrugged it off as a little excess magic coming from the zebricorn from all the pleasure. "Now that is a good reaction~ And very well~" He said kindly, picking up his thrusting pace and adding a little bit of power to it as well, his testes now lightly swinging forward and backwards, bumping against Queen's flanks.

"Again?" Wild asked playfully and with a grin. "Oh all right~" The stallion then leaned his head up again, kissing the base and tip of Queen's horn before running his tongue up and down the bottom of it. While doing this he did wonder about the possible finish Queen would give out, and if any sparks were involved. He'd been with a few unicorns before, and they all seemed to have different endings to a session, but now he was curious about Queen's. 'Welp, only one way to find out for sure~' He thought, placing a hoof on the mare's head to move it downwards to let him get a better angle, after which he took 2 inches of the horn into his mouth, suckling and licking the tip along with trailing his long tongue down to the base of the horn.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Queen moaned in delight as he did that, eyes going cross in the pleasure as the tingling continued as long as he suckled and licked the mare's horn. She went near-completely limp under him, panting and moaning with his thrusts and suckles, it far more than she'd ever have expected. And she'd expected, and got, a kind, gentle stallion, but what she hadn't expected was him seeming to be far more interested in playing with her and pleasuring her than his own pleasure. But that made her feel like he thought she was special, and also made her feel that way, too. And she enjoyed every second, soon stammering out a small request. "H-h-harder~..." She then hugged him tight and spread her legs a little to give him an easier time, hooves just under his wings.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Wild Card looked down and watched Queen's heart-shaped eyes cross in pleasure, surprisingly arousing him further with the fact that he could do this to a mare. So, urged on by her reaction, he continued suckling and licking her horn much like a mare might do to a stallion's pride, bobbing his head up and down and wrapping his tongue around the base and tip of it, though Wild really wished he didn't force that thought into his head and cursed the one who was now giggling and prancing off like a school-foal.

Deciding to rid the thought of that by concentrating more on the sex, Wild managed to hear the zebricorn's request and agreed to her command, speeding up the thrusts even more, his orbs now making soft slapping sounds against the mare's plump flanks with each thrust while his wings slowly spread outwards with the heightened arousal he was feeling. So as he pulled back to his tip and then pushed forward to envelop his entire length within Queen, he went for the full pleasure combo by engulfing her entire horn in his mouth, wrapping his lips around the base and slowly sliding upwards to the tip, sucking and licking along the way, before doing it again, and again, and again.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Heart felt like she was in heaven. This stallion was doing better than Queen could've ever hoped for, and her reactions were simple. She was moaning loud as ever, and clenching down around him, tensing up as she shuddered from his increased work at her horn. The mare couldn't do it anymore. She came, her fluids flowing around his shaft and lubing him up to make his movements easier, while her horn sparked lightly and glowed, the pleasant tingling growing to a numbing, but pleasant, feeling. She shuddered again, but clung to him in a way that begged for more. The mare pulled her head away slowly, then kissed him softly. Both Diamond and Heart were out, but the eye that showed Heart was changing, instead of vaguely being Heart, it was sharpening into a perfect heart-shaped red pupil. Seemed that Heart's control was strengthening, as Diamond faded from control, the heart appearing there, too. "K-keep going." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Wild Card moaned around Queen's horn as her inner walls clenched around his member, a physical sign that the mare was enjoying herself greatly and that he was doing a very good job. Then he felt her inner fluids flowing around his stallionhood, coating it from tip to base along with his groin, the fur in that area now matted and damp from Queen's climax. Alongside that, Wild released the zebricorn's horn from his mouth and watched it glow after feeling the odd, but rather nice sensation in his mouth.

Throughout this, the stallion never slowed down with his ruts, keeping it up now to pleasure himself as well bring Queen even more pleasure. Wild eagerly kissed Heart in return as well, and as soon as he slowly pulled back, he noticed Queen's eyes changed rather dramatically, but before he could comment on it he heard the mare's request, and gladly sped up, positioning himself in such a way to make thrusting his hips easier while including a soft flap of his wings. "You want more~? I'll be glad to do give you more~" He whispered lustfully in response.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Heart lustfully responded with a kiss, pressing into him and moving her hips in time with his to try helping. She purred heavily between those moans, panting and continuing to lustfully and lovingly kiss at his jaw and neck, her forelegs sliding around his chest and holding him tight, her eyes were on his face, constantly peppering his neck and jaw with kisses and soon nipping at his ear playfully, her back legs spreading as best they could to help him, the mare murring in delight and happily nuzzling his neck. "Yes~" She murmured, squeezing his shaft gently to encourage more from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next