OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Digimon: Equestria

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Notebook

The Notebook

Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 pm

"Holy Missile!" Kudamon shouted on instinct, a large burst of light going out of the box and homing down one of the spider-like digimon. She had no idea what she could do in this new form, it was already hard to process the fact her bones had refused to break, but this, this was instinctual. It was something she felt had been done. It was part of what she could do, but still it hadn't helped her or Lanternmon out that box, not one bit. She ignored that though deciding it was spam time, "HOLY MISSILE, HOLY MISSLE, HOLY MISSILE!" She said as she repeatedly shot out condemn ex balls of light energy at the spider-like creatures.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Blade felt his heart start to race as the spiders start to circle around them. His lie was that unbelievable? He barely knew anything about this place so he couldn't name the thing. He decided to move his attention from his failed lie to creatures that surrounded them now. Soon, the constant yelling of Kudamon's attack caused the creatures to charge at him while he still hadnt attacked. Instead of motioning for an attack he simply placed his lantern on the ground and said. "Lantern's light." Normally, he wouldnt call out his attack, but seemed as if he had to.

The ground was quickly covered in a green light and spread towards his attackers and would hopefully impale them with spikes as it used their speed and the light's to help with the process. It would explode shortly after and end the digimon's suffering quickly if it had enough power to.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:14 pm

The small figure of Ferrumon knew this was going to happen, and had kept an eye on the spiders as they surrounded the group. As the two Kodokugumon leapt at the mini knight the metal Mon braced itself, digging its armoured feet into the ground. Its sword ignited into black flame as the spider things flew closer. It looked like both of them would collide with the knight, but at the last second it struck, lashing out with its shield and bashing one of the spiders away. What it did to the other one was a bit more mean. 

The knight made a slashing motion with its sword, bringing it up only to slice it back down. "Sword Beam!" It exclaimed as the burning black fire on the sword formed a crescent as the blade arced down, shooting out towards the Kodokugumon that was by know mere feet away. However, as cool and dramatic as this might have been, the attack just ended up pushing the Kodokugumon backwards without harming it much. The same want for the spider hit by the shield. To compensate for this the knight bounded over to the first Kodokugumon it had hit and brought its sword up, spinning it around in its hand to face downwards. Before the spider had time to get up Ferrumon brought the sword down in a stabbing motion, aiming for the centre of the thing's thorax.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 pm

The Kodokugumon surrounding Kudamon and Lanternmon were all heavily crippled by the pair's combined attack. The spikes didn't exactly impale the attacking spiders, but instead flung them a few feet into the air and got hit in a weak spot by the Holy Missiles.

Faerdramon's assault on one of her brothers had left the Kodokugumon completely horrified of the power that the lizard digimon wielded. Her brother was most likely still alive but gravely wounded. Yet if she moved, the digimon that had ruthlessly attacked would get her too.

Ajanamon shouldered the angry arachnid aside, putting it upside down on the ground and struggling to get up. He wanted to get rid of the attacking spider digimon as soon as possible, so he went to the unconcious one and prepared to finish off the supposedly female spider when he heard a loud cry belonging to yet another female.

~~ Taiketsu ~~

"LEAVE MY BABIES ALONE!" The voice cried before the owner showed itself - a giant version of the Kodokugumon that attacked, with a skull on it's abdomen and an extra eye on it's forehead.
"Poison Thread!" The mother called before shooting a massive amount of webs from it's spinnerets, all towards the group.
Ajanamon was not fast enough to dodge them. The first one pinned him to the ground and as more hit him, he found it impossible to move his limbs. He began to feel the Kodokugumon wrapping him up as he saw the sunshine fade...

The webs also hit the others - the spider matriarch was accurate if anything, it's as if she knew from the beginning where the others would dodge to. Faerdramon being a slow lizard didn't exactly help her in that respect as she was quickly captured as well.

Kudamon was a lot tougher a target to hit. The holy beast digimon was quick on it's paws, but eventually one of the webs stuck and threw her off balance, making her easy prey for the rest of the webs.
Lanternmon was a lot more easier to capture, but it wasn't easy by any means. At first it was difficult thanks to the constructs the digimon kept creating, but one of Dokugumon's children was sneaky and managed to headbutt Lanternmon and stun him long enough to take away the weapon. The velocity of the webs was enough to knock the hopping digimon's feet to the side as he tried to dodge the webs while trying to get his lantern back, but he got hit midleap and hit the ground face first, followed by constriction by webbing.

Ferrumon couldn't drive his blade through his target before the web barrage hit. Taking the opportunity to escape, the Kodokugumon jumped to the side and knocked the blade from Ferrumon's grasp while the others worked on securing the armored digimon so it couldn't move despite being being such a bulky and powerful digimon for a Rookie.

Soon enough all the errant digimon had been captured along with their weapons.
"Oh my prey... For this insolence you will die slowly and painfully... But my children will feast on your innards or my name isn't Dokugumon!"
Ajanamon began to feel dizzy as the constriction and loss of sight began to overwhelm his brain. He tried his best, but in the end he fell unconcious.
"Hmph. Come darlings, let us bring the food home." Dokugumon cooed in a motherly tone as her children began dragging the wrapped up digimon captives to their den.

Ajanamon woke up in total darkness, slightly panicking before remembering that he was wrapped in webbing.
He found that he could still speak, however.
"Hey! Is everyone okay?" He hissed, fearing that Dokugumon was around, or it's children.
He was very afraid. "This isn't how I want to die!" He thought to himself.
Had he the vision he so craved for, he would know that he was inside the den of Dokugumon, in a cavern connecting to the outside, near the open forest area where they first woke up.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Faerdramon jerked awake at the sound of Ajanamon's voice and struggled briefly before growling and giving an audible sigh. "I'm about as OK as I can possibly be, given the utterly delightful sensation of being wrapped up by a freaking SPIDER for dinner because her delinquent spawn picked a fight and got a good old-fashioned Trottingham beat-down," she said in reply. "Wait, Trottingham?" She pauses, trying to figure out why she said Trottingham. "Well, Inferno rather, no idea where I came up with Trottingham. Anyway... shouldn't pick a fight ya can't win then go cry for mommy to save your chitin."

"Spiders... Weaver-damned spiders. Why does it always have to be the blasted arachnids that get big and think they're something special..." she grumbles softly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Lanter groaned as he woke, his head still hurting from being head butted by the small spider. He tried to move a little to be reminded of the web he was stuck in."Outside of this freaking headache I'm good." He looked over at the others and briefly wondered why they were. He also felt as if something was missing from his hand, then remember that didnt have his lantern with him. "Damn...they took it." He looked over at Faerdramon. "For the same reason why we suddenly appeared in the middle of no where with no idea how we got there."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 pm

"At least you guys blacked out, I've been awake the whole time, they even put webs over my eyes." Kudamon said in a blunt fashion, the Snake-like holy digimon sighed unable to uncover her eyes. It was an obvious notion that she wasn't to happy about it either. Looking about in darkness she relied on scent to find the others locations, "I saw the same landscape for what felt close to five hours. I got caught awake and they webbed my eyes, it's really really icky to have it on them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Now. 
Now was the time to strike. 

As Ferrumon was actually made of solid metal, it had been awake the entire time, unaffected even if the spiders tried to bite it to 'calm' it down, as their venom just flowed back out the holes, if they could even make one. For a while it had struggled against the grasp and webbing of the Kodokugumon, but to no avail. So, it had stopped trying after a while, going perfectly still, arms crossed over its chest with its hands in fists by its shoulders, its eyes dimmed to the point they no longer glowed, and waited. Waited for the opportune moment. 

With everyone else now awake that moment was now. 
Deep inside probably the thickest cocoon of webbing out of the bunch the knight's eyes lit up that powerful, rich blue once more, and the thing sprung into action. 

By melting. 

The knight's armour molded into its metallic body, and it began to push upwards, the top of the blob forming a sharp spike to burrow and drill through the webbing. Within seconds it had succeeded and had made a hole though the silky prison. Like some nightmarish plant the black liquid started to coil its way up the strand of webbing holding the cocoon up, barely noticeable as the 'vine' was only a centimetre thick, and most of the knight was still in the web. However, the thing was moving so fast that soon all of it was out, leaving only an empty husk behind while the blob wove its way to its fellow Digimon and the weapons, splitting into thinner strands to do so simultaneously. 

When each part had reached its destination they split again into millimetre thin wires that immediately burrowed into the webbing holding the Digimon, weaving themselves through the cocoons and forming a sort of wire mesh.  

Which then expanded outwards quite suddenly, causing quite the explosive reaction to the webbing. 
It was shredded, totally and utterly, into scraps of silk. This of course meant everything and everyone dropped to the ground, right in front of a wall with the rest of the cavern in front of them.  

All this was done in a matter of seconds, meaning it was unlikely that any of the Spider Digimon would have time to notice until, well, just then. But they'd have to be blind to the world to not notice that anyway. 

As the bits of Ferrumon hit the floor the blobs and bits of metal quickly flowed towards each other, some stopping to pick up the knight's sword and shield, and slithered over to the front of the fallen group. 
The puddle of metal quickly forming in front of the Digimon, between them and the spiders, started to rise up, taking the sword and shield up with it. Two arms sprung out of the small pillar of metal, and the bottom split into two legs. Soon more details formed. The armour, what could almost be taken as angrily glowing blue eyes, the black metallic shin. Ferrumon in all its bold little glory, facing off against the swarm of Kodokugumon with its shield raised up in front of it and its sword held by its side ready to strike. 

But despite how plucky the two and a half tall knight was, it couldn't take them all on alone. It would need help, so it hoped the others didn't sit around on their arses for too much longer, as the Spiders wouldn't be still for long.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Ajanamon gave a sound of fearful neighing as he felt some sort worm wiggle it's way inside his cocoon prison, then yelped as the thing exploded outwards, ripping a way open for him.

Unfortunately the same motion also threw him out of said prison, making him tumble to the ground almost face first. As he struggled to regain his senses after being stuck in the darkness for a bit, he coughed and tried to stick his tongue out.
"Eww, I think I got some of that silk in my mouth!" He said trying to not retch as his gag reflex kicked in automatically. Unfortunately hooves were not exactly the best implements for fishing out strands of silk from one's mouth.

Then he froze as he realized they weren't alone.
"My oh my, the prey still wiggles even when it's days are done. You really think you can get out of this cave alive? Especially after you hurt my little ones?" Dokugumon asked as it loomed over the others, especially menacing with it's 2 arm-like appendages tugging at the hair around it's face.
The Kodokugumon were feeling especially brave now that they had their foe cornered and their mother was with them.
"Though I must commend you on one notion: You unwrapped yourselves like presents on a holiday!" Dokugumon smiled with it's weird mouth, showing off it's obviously venomous fangs.

"Dammit... We don't stand a chance against both her and her children!" Ajanamon thought as slowly it was dawning on him that this was where he would die, backing up against a wall in a vain effort to escape death's sticky web.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Kudamon made not a noise when she hit the floor, the pain had been nothing at all compared to when she had broke her wings the first 12 times. Still though her eyes were covered by the stuff and as bendy and flexable her long body was he couldn't bring her only two paws up that far. Giving up she simply sniffed and turned towards the gaint spider-like digimon, "Wait question miss... Er... Mister. Sorry if it's offensive I just can't tell with my eyes covered like they are. You most be a pretty spider either way though. Now as for a quick question why eat us if we told you we would leave even after we explained that we hadn't trespassed?" Kudamon asked. Honestly unable to see if the spider was male or female. It had seemed motherly, but it had fatherly traits too, it was confusing.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:43 am

Faerdramon smirks as she feels the wire slip into the cocoon. "Someone here has kill wires...  can't get a whole lot..." The wires then cut apart the cocoon around her and for a split second, she's in the air with nothing keeping her there... and then she does a belly flop onto the ground and looks none too pleased. "OK, yanno what? That hurt. Yanno what else? Chitin tastes disgusting but I'm not above a little trophy collection." She curls up one paw like a clenched fist and then slaps it into the other as she grins toothily at the little spiders, flickers of flame gathering around her teeth as she does. "A girl's gotta accessorize, and some baby spider legs would make bracelets that are oh so fashionable. Any volunteers, children?" Any doubt or concern the salamander-like digimon feels would be all but invisible under the brash facade clearly relishing the fight to come--or perhaps the brash personality with an eagerness to mix it up is entirely genuine. Either way, a 2-foot-long lizard with very carnivorous teeth is grinning whitely at the little spiders and flame lick over her teeth and lips without leaving a mark.

Last edited by DualThrone on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:49 am

Lantern groaned as he hit the floor with his face, causing his headache to worsen. The small digimon grabbed his lantern and felt complete once again. Then, the spiders came back. He looked over at the mother and the few children that crawled over her. The baby spiders' confidence in the presence of their mother annoyed him.

He listened to Kudamon's question and rolled his eyes. "I dont think she even cares. Its an excuse to fed us to her children. Isn't it?" Lantern looked over at Dokugumon. "Lantern's light." He said as he created a small construct to cover his body. He was tempted to attack the spider with his new construct, having the thing hit Dokugumon's face and sticking on it. Later, moving inbetween the things lips and into her mouth and innerbody so the construct could create spikes to kill her from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:53 am

The little knight knew what it had to do. Out of the five of them it was the most durable, what with the fact it was solid metal, and that meant one thing. It was the 'Tank' of the group. And what did tanks do? Go for the biggest thing in the room of course. 
Given that diplomacy wasn't going to work the knight charged, wanting to strike first, running forward with its shield raised and in front of it to knock aside and spiders that might get in its way. When it was close enough it leapt into the air, bringing its sword up, black flames igniting and flickering along its length "Sword Beam!" It said as it brought the sword down , sending the crescent of black fire straight into Dokugumon's face. But the thing would have barely been a tap to the giant spider, as the knight was still weak. But this was just a distraction, for Ferrumon kept flying forwards until it landed on the Mother Spiders back, quickly clinging on to any hairs and staying low so it couldn't be knocked of shaken off. Quickly, and to do as much damage as possible, the knight brought up its sword and stabbed down, hoping to find a weakpoint before it lost it's grip. Though it was unlikely any weaknesses would conveniently glow.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 pm

~~ Shitou ~~

Ferrumon's fiery assault didn't even make the giant spider flinch. Instead, Dokugumon grinned as the metal digimon landed on her back. Just as Ferrumon was about to stab downwards, the great arachnid jerked to the side, causing the sword to merely graze her skin. Ajanamon tried to help Ferrumon, but he was forced to back off to where he was by four of the Kodokugumon. Before Ferrumon could recover and stab once more, Dokugumon made a giant leap, hitting the roof with a resounding clash, the impact loosening his grip just enough so he fell off as the spider landed, causing the ground to shake slightly. But despite the supposed strength of the Spider Digimon, the cave's walls held fast. She had chosen a fine place for her young.
Now that the annoyance was taken care of, she left Ferrumon to the tender mercies of her children, opting to take out the weakest ones now that their brave little black-clad saviour was out. The smaller spider Digimon quickly swarmed over the black metal digimon.
"Feast, my babies." She said before she lashed out with her hands which now seemed longer than they were when they were simply tugging her hair. Bunched up like they were, Ajanamon and the others were flung towards the wall and all the air was forced out of Ajanamon's lungs as he saw Lanternmon's construct be shattered by the force of the blow.
He fell to the ground with a soft thud and struggled to get up as he took in a fresh mouthful of air, only to see the giant arachnid's angry face.
"You've made a mess of my home, harmed my children and your little metal friend just tried to kill me. For that, you will die." She then looked at Faerdramon who was being all brave despite the odds, poking the air in the direction of the digimon. "And you little lizard, will be toothless by the time I'm done with you and I will have a new necklace!" She said with finality, baring it's teeth once again, the venom dripping from them and hissing as the excess fell to the ground.
"Spider Bite!" She called as she began to close in on Ajanamon, opening her jaws wide. The little pony digimon began to glow.
"No! I can't die here!" He thought as he began to feel warm, but too focused to pay it any notion.

~~ Brave Heart ~~

It's as if that thought was the trigger, for the glow suddenly intensified and Ajanamon was now but an outline as Dokugumon's jaws enveloped his form.
"Ajanamon digivolve to..." His voice called as changes began to take hold if the white outline was to be believed by the others.
The light faded gradually but once it was gone, his new form was revealed.
His muzzle had grown larger along with all of his muscles, as well as his chest having ripped apart at the middle to reveal a huge gem. His tail had also grown larger and tied itself up in a rope-shape.
"Oathmon!"
Before the others eyes two lightblue axes appeared and blocked Dokugumon's jaws from closing.
"You're not killing any of us, you over-grown spider!" Oathmon growled in his new, deeper voice as he headbutted the 9-eyed face, forcing the giant arachnid backwards.
He didn't give her time to recover as he continued his assault.
"Axe Flurry!" He called as his axes flied forwards and slashed at her legs, opening wounds that seemed to have no effect, yet Dokugumon cried out in pain which Oathmon took as a sign that what he was doing was working. He took the opportunity to grab one of the Kodokugumon, overpowering the Fresh-level digimon easily.
"Call off your children right now or else." He said menacingly, his axes flashing meaningfully. This had the desired effect, for the Kodokugumon were already moving, unsuccessful in even denting Ferrumon's armor or the metallic flesh beneath it with their teeth.
"Now you listen to me and answer truthfully! We have no idea where we are, you will tell us!" He said with finality as he began moving forwards, causing the spiders to move as well, in fear of getting too close and  having their family member harmed as a result.
"First of all: What is this place?" He asked as he kept a firm grip on the Kodokugumon with one of his hooves. He looked at the others, expecting them to have their own questions as well.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:06 am

Faerdramon's eyes open almost impossibly wide as she watches Ajanmon digivolve to Oathmon. "I'm dead. I died suddenly and some random god had a random whim and decided it'd be fun to break my mind with the next best thing to an opium-dream," she says in absolute wonder. "No, better theory: this is an opium dream, the most realistic and thoroughly whacked-out bucked-up mental delusion ever envisioned by the mind of dragonkind." She buried her face in her paws. "This is a Jhesiara experiment... it has all the hallmarks. I'm gonna kill her so dead..."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:30 am

"I'm inclined to agree Faerdramon. I had Osteogenisis Imperfecta I should of crushed my entire body with that first fall, but I'm still alive, although I don't get what you mean by most of that, I'll stick to weather." Kudamon said calling out another flurry of Holy Missiles at the smaller enemies who tried to interfer, to back up Oathmon? It was so easy to accept, but still weird that his name changed... AGAIN! It didn't matter though at the moment she was floating white beast snake with two tiny ho- paws this was going to be a very very odd experience for one thing, however she was no longer the smallest, that much she could appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Lanter's head ached more as he was knocked back and spinted at the sudden flash of light. He couldnt believe that fear was rewarded with power. He rubbed his head as he listened to the others. "I doubt this is dream since we all sharing the same one and I know I'm not a figment of your guy's imagination." He said as he pushed himself of the ground. He rubbed his head and looked over the new form of their panicking friend. His gaze wandered over to the other spiders and how they got worried about their mother got beaten by Oathmon.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm

(OOC: Johnny has foregone posting this round.)

"You really don't know then? What sort of digimon are you!?"
Oathmon brought his axe closer to the Kodokugumon's neck as he stared at the giant spider's eyes. The motion brought the mother arachnid back to focus with a defensive growl.
"You're in the South Native Forest, on File Island. I don't know what brought you here, but you were found by my children in a clearing to the northwest, close to Dragon's Eye Lake." Dokugumon said. One could only see her hard exterior, but deep inside she was feeling really afraid of losing one of her young. Comes with being a mother.

Oathmon, on the other hoof, was confused by the names the spider was giving him. File Island? South Native Forest?
He was no longer where he was supposed to be, that's for sure.
Despite him having changed forms, he was still the same in terms of personality. He was going to keep his part of the bargain and let the little spider go. Seeing as the others were still surprised by his transformation and unable to ask a question from Dokugumon, he decided he'd heard enough. As a result, he loosened his grip and the little one, who quickly skittered back to her family.

Oathmon had little time to contemplate his error as Dokugumon opened her mouth and a green ball of energy was hovering between her jaws.
"Arachno Blast!" She called as she let the corrosive blast fly towards the one who dared use her child as a bargaining chip. She also hoped it would go through the Champion-level Digimon and strike the Kudamon who hurt her little ones.
Oathmon's axes met the blast with a resounding clash as they tried to send it back at it's owner.
He could feel the caustic energy singing his fur. It would have caught aflame had he not been drenching sweat out of effort already. Slowly but surely his strength began to overpower the blast which he threw back at the mother spider, causing her to be thrown backwards and through the wall, opening the way outside. Her children quickly skittered outside, trying to look as small as possible as they didn't want to seem agressive to any of the homewreckers. She managed to land on her back legs and was about to unleash another blast before she noticed something was pressing against her stomach.
Oathmon's axes lifted the giant arachnid into the air a bit above his own head's height.
"Hind Kick!" He bellowed as he kicked the air, the force of the kick forcing the air itself to be propelled towards the flying spider, impacting on her stomach and sending her flying far into the distance.

He'd done it. Dokugumon had been defeated.
As if his form had realized this, he began to glow again, only this time growing smaller and smaller until the glow disappeared, revealing Ajanamon once more, really tired and hungry.
"MOTHER!" One of the Kodokugumon cried out. Incidentally, it was the same one Oathmon had held hostage.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:37 pm

"... you know what? I'm out." Faerdramon sighs as she steps around the Kodokugumon and heads out through the hole. "Temporary transformation, something called 'digimon', calling out attacks before you do them, actually having special names for attacks, being able to grab a magical blast and throw it back like it's a damn rock... this place is a sanitarium to beat all sanitariums. Can't imagine any of Jhesiara's experiments going this crazy." She blinks her eyes a little as she adjusts to the light streaming into the cave and looks around. "OK, so... where the hell do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Equestria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2