OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Digimon: Equestria

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

Digimon: Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:37 pm

All of you had come to this abandoned shack in Ponyville because of the same reason. A note had been slipped into your mane, backpack or pocket and none of you could find the one responsible for putting it there.
All of you were intrigued by the message regardless.
"Come to the abandoned building in Ponyville, near the Everfree Forest.
Do not question the presence of others in there.
Digimon: Equestria DC_I
Your Friend."
The message had a symbol of some sort, one that had no meaning to anypony.

It was the same with Oathbound, the Captain of the Ponyville Guard.
He'd been waiting at the shack for almost 20 minutes now. He wasn't sure why, but he felt unable to leave the vicinity, as if something was drawing him in.
He had tried to force the door open, obviously. But it was frankly useless, it was as if the shack was made of steel, even though it was quite clear that it was made of wood - which even seemed to be rotting at parts.
So here he waited, sitting down near the door while waiting for the one responsible for this prank to show himself and tell him what the heck is going on.
Only, his eyes caught movement in the distance. There were ponies coming.
There was something about the ponies he saw that made him think that perhaps this wasn't a prank at all.

Last edited by Brother Roga on Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Up the road comes the somewhat solid-looking red-coated unicorn that is Scarlet Knife. Secured to harnesses on her side is a crossbow and a pair of matched pickaxes, and her black mane is braided into a trio with one going down the back of her neck and two smaller ones hanging to either side of her face, running over her cheeks. She smiles cheerfully as she sees Neon and then Oathbound, extending a hoof to both in turn. "Scarlet Knife," she says in greeting.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Angel shyed away staying airborne making her feel taller than anyone there as she assessed the three ponies below. They all looked..., scary dangerous. Staying above as her brackets tweeked to a defensive position. Lowering herself only when the brackets did as she had wanted and had been set into hdr tension ready if any of them attacked her. Pulling out a large note filled pad she continued her work and set the schedule for the next four days based off of data that she memorized.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Blade wore his regular golden armor as he made his way down to Ponyville, rather confused why he received the letter on his shield. After, he told his higher up about it he decided that Blade should go see the pranksters and take one of the most powerful things in Equestria, the Nightmare Knight. It would be a good way to have it ease back into the field though this required a night guard to do since it ignored most solar guards. It was true that sending something as slow as the golem would not be something to send after young, healthy, ponies, but hopefully its presence would keep them from doing it again.

They would have gotten there sooner if they didnt have to move at the things rather slow speed. Blade himself would have normally moved faster on his own with a construct, but since he could make a construct for something the weighed a couple tons. They landed only a few feet away from the building and after some searching they found the others. "You all got the letters as well?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:09 pm

The thing that followed behind the Solar Guard, the thing that had slowed them down, didn't say anything as it observed the group from a few metres away. As for what it was, that was pretty clear. It was a monster of a guard, like an Ork wearing a three piece suit it looked terrifying, sophisticated and unnatural. 
It towered over most there, being arguably taller then Celestia and much bulkier (Also up to debate if Luna was being cheeky) and out of the darkness of its visor shone two dark blue discs in the place of eyes, unreadable and unblinking, ever watching and observant. The whole thing was dressed in armour, very few places exposed, and what little was just looked like shadows, but further examination would show that this thing actually had black skin. Very smooth, metal like black skin that didn't reflect light.
The armour itself looked very reminiscent of Night Guard armour, dark purple and with the same sort of style. On the things chestplate was an emblem of a slitted blue eye on a shield. Similar to the actual shield it carried on its left foreleg, like a crescent with the larger arch dragged out to form a third point, with a very large crystal carved like a slitted eye in the centre. But this one was different. Just a glance was enough to send shivers up the bravest's spines, and an extended look would paralyse you with fear.  
Slightly hidden behind the shield, attached to the thing's side, was a scabbard, and it was holding one very large sword if the sight of it was to be believed. 

All in all, this thing seemed to radiate power, both in presence and in magic, for this thing was charged with it. A wonderful addition to any get together.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Out of all the ponies that showed up, it was the construct that drew Oathbound's attention the most, the pegasus with the braces being second.
"Heya. Name's Oathbound." He stated simply as he rose up.

"So all of you got the same message? The same weird symbol?" He asked, showing his own.
Upon presenting the letter, the door had the exact same symbol appear upon it in glowing white and after a second it disappeared, alerting the stallion. He didn't notice, but the symbol had glowed on his letter as well, not to mention in the letters of everypony present.
Oath's axes had appeared as soon as the door was gone. He motioned for the others to stay still while he went inside. Deeming the interior of the shack secure, he called them to come inside as he dismissed the magic constructs.
"It's ok, there's nopony in here! Whatever is with the sender of our letters, they wanted us here, perhaps they'll show up once we get ourselves comfortable inside." He said, taking a seat in one of the surprisingly dust-free chairs. There were also some others and a couch, and a small table.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Angel found herself flying through the door of the shack not in a hurry to get in but simply to put distance between her brittle frm and he huking mass of muscle gaurd that had appeared. Shrinking into a corner and curling her inferior complex kicking into overdrive at the size of the size of that heast of a stallion. Not bothering to say anything to any of them dropping her notepad of the way in. The page if opened to revealed neat notes over different clou types and when they shou” d be mixed as well as a strange formula for mixing different cloud types the title of the entire page itself being Cirronimbus Theorem.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 am

"Yup, same kind of message," Scarlet confirms. "Checked with my nerd sister and she couldn't find any references to it anywhere so whatever it means, it's only known to whoever sent these things." She goes over and seats herself on the couch, slouching a bit. "Seems like lotsa trouble to go to to get some ponies to this place... why not just send invitations with your name and purpose? Unless it's some kind of dastardly scheme to do something I have no idea about..."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:13 pm

"Yeah, I got a letter as well." Blade eyed the symbols that started to glow, but did not say anything. He created a construct around as the door began to vanish and kept it as he gestured Knight to follow him inside. He didn't sit down as he eyed the building and wondered why someone would do something like this for them to not be here, something that somepony else was thinking of. "Who knows it could be for some weird reality tv show." He said as he placed a hoof onto the table as he started to look around the room to see if he could spot a camera anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:55 pm

After giving the area one final look around, scanning with its glowing eyes for anything suspicious, the Knight stepped inside, ducking slightly under the door. It went to stand at the back of the room, and as it walked a faint creaking could be heard. Not from the thing's armour, no, that clicked slightly as the plates moves over each other. The groaning seemed to come from inside the thing, and it was the sound of bending metal. 
Taking position at the back of the room, facing the door, the Knight reached for the sword at its side "Possible Motives Of The Senders Of The Letters. A Joke. A Kidnapping. A Mass Murder." It said in a deep, deep voice that resonated out of it helmet. Even its voice sounded unnatural, it echoed with its own words, making each word it said have an aftersound. 
"Possibility Of Those Outcomes Happening. None." It said as it placed the tip of its sword against the ground, holding the thing perpendicular to the floor. And it was quite a blade. Its blade was as black as a starless night, its hilt shaped like a huge crescent and white as the moon. The handle was a royal blue, as was the gen it had for a pommel, shaped a bit like a three pointed crown. Speaking of which, as well as its colour, the blade also had an odd feature. At four regular intervals along the blade, staring from the base, the double bladed edges formed a triangle, and over those protrusions was another triangle, with of course a hollow centre for the smaller one. This meant that at the end the sword had three points, two smaller ones at the side, and the main one that extended a foot behind them. 

An impressive, and scary sword, and one it was clear the Knight knew how to use. But, one final detail that could be noticed on the blade. Running up the blade from the base were dark blue runes, Ancient Equestrian Writing.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:52 am

Oathbound flinched slightly at the metal construct actually talking, he didn't expect that.
"I know the letters told us to not question the presence of others, but I don't see how a giant metal alicorn construct is necessary. Even if it is right."
The strange symbols in the letters began to glow faintly, making Oath look at his own.
"What the..."
With that, the floor began to open up, revealing a hole that seemed to go down beyond a pony's sight range, a hole filled with all the colors of the rainbow, swirling with no pattern whatsoever. The table was swallowed first and the hole just kept getting bigger.
"Whoa! Everypony get away from that thing! Out the door, n-" Oath left his sentence unfinished as he noticed that the door was gone. "What in the name of Equestria is going on!?"
The hole was getting almost as large as the floor itself. Not only were the ponies inside running out of space, they began to feel a pull, like the gravity of the planet was intensifying.
And despite all this, the building didn't seem to give a single buck at all. It was like a death-trap now.
Soon the pull would be too great for even the pegasi to resist. They'd all be going in that hole soon enough. Especially if the others would try to grab onto the pegasi or the flying metal construct for support.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am

Angel didn't get the time to react as she had been crunched in the corner. Seeing the hole made spreead her wings to take upwards but the couch caught her while she was yaking off and flung her at the hol in the floor, sucking the already frale pegasi far into the throat of it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Blade jumped back allowed his construct to keep him above the floor as it started to fall apart. He was about to head to the dead to see that it was no longer there. For the most part he could easily a loft, but quickly felt the strain of the ever increasing gravity and watched as the other ponies fell into the hole below them. He didn't even make an attempt to help the Knight since it wouldn't help much even trying to lift the thing weighing a couple tons nor did he try to use it help aid him. Slowly, he began to sink into the hole below, the floor already having completely vanished, and fought as hard as he could before he was swallowed in. He could only think of how pathetic it was to die like this as he was completely swept into the rainbow colored hole.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:54 pm

*Johnny Maker and Dualthrone both have foregone posting this round, just so everyone knows*

Oathbound considered jumping after the others in an effort to save them, but logic told him that he would succeed in doing nothing but killing himself as well. In the end he decided to try and get to the construct for support. He made a leap at the Nightmare Knight but completely underestimated the pull of gravity. His jump wasn't nearly enough to reach the dark purple giant and he began to plummet down the hole.
"This isn't what I expected from rainbows!" He thought in panic before he passed out from the speed at which he fell.

To the outside observer, the house's floor began to glow slightly before the building itself began to sink into the ground, the rainbow hole having encompassed the whole seemingly wooden building.
As the roof of the thing was reached, the hole began to get smaller as well, until the tip of the building remained. As the rest of it disappeared, a small rainbow-colored speck of... something flickered in the air for a second before disappearing in a display similar to a picture being taken apart pixel by pixel - not that anypony knew what a pixel was. Nothing remained of the presence of the ponies or the house, save for a small open area with nothing but grass.

~~ Iya Na Yokan ~~

A small colt groaned in half-sleep as he laid down on the ground eyes closed, trying to go back to sleep despite all the rustling of the vegetation and the chirping of birds.
The colt's brain quickly reminded him of what had happened before he fell asleep, making him open his eyes and jump up, looking around in a panic. Already the memory of what had happened was fading. Save for one thing that he knew was true in his mind.
"I don't belong here..." He said as he looked at the woods which he was surrounded by. Some flowers were also scattered about, giving a gentle scent.
He also noticed the other beings asleep on the grass. But their names eluded him, even though he should have known them.
"Wait a minute.. I know you." He said as he began to poke the prone form of the being known in Equestria as Scarlet Knife, who now looked much different. He also poked the armored figure laying down on the ground as well.
Infact, upon saying what he said, he noticed he didn't remember his name being so ridiculous as his brain told him at first.
"Oathbound? What kind of name is that? My brain is telling me that this is my name but my instincts tell that my name is..." He thought before he finished his thoughts out loud.
"Ajanamon..." It just clicked. He somehow just knew this was his name. "Yeah, that's my name."

Last edited by Brother Roga on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Another feminine voice sounded from beside where Ajanamon had awoken ” I am An-” she cut herself off knowing that was something was not right about that. The white and gold snake like body of the her, floating up off the ground ” I am Kudamon who are you?”
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Scarlet Knife stirred upon being poked. "Grr... just a few more minutes..." she groans. "Got sucked into a hole of... um..." She blinks awake and reptilian eyes focused in on the small colt poking her. "Wait a tic... you're not Tia. And this..." She looks around. "...this ain't any part of the Lychian I've ever seen. And where the scorching hells are my wings? And my mane? And... I've got stripes! And a... a... FRILL! What the hell kind of magic did that nitwit..." She gets to her feet. "Dammit Jhesiara, what the holy name of Morgana have you done now? I'm a... a... lizard!" She paused and frowns. "No... not a lizard... um... Faerdramon? Is that what I am?" She examines her blunted claws on her front feet. "Heh... at least I have something like claws still... stupid claws but, yanno, take what you get and run with it."

She finally turns her attention back to the pony formerly known as Oathbound and looks him over. "I guess I'm not the only one who got knocked senseless by some stupid experiment of my sister's..." She extends her paw. "Eeronee, nice to meet you mister...?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:15 am

Blade groaned as he woke up and pushed himself off the ground. He tired to remember how he had gotten here, but the memory of it seemed to fade as soon as he started to think about. He looked over at the others as they tried to figure out what was going on. He felt a little for some reason, as if his hands had to be holding onto something and felt something near his giant kangroo feet. The four foot digimon picked up the lantern and his name finally clicking. "Lanternmon..." He muttered as he started to jingle his lantern about.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

The figure that had been poked by the suit of armour was a small, less then two and a half foot tall, metal humanoid just like it. It wore violet gauntlets, a plain, unmarked chestplate, normal armoured shoes and a helmet with a spine like frill. Everything that wasn't covered with armour wasn't flesh though. It was metal. Smooth metal so dark it didn't reflect light. Some distance away from it lay a shield and a scabbard of the same materiel as it, so it was safe to assume it belonged to the strange little guy. 
As soon as it was prodded the slit in its helmet was lit up with two light blue discs blinking on and immediately focusing on the armour. 
"Location unknown." Was what it said first, its voice deep and echoy but also at the same time sounding childish. "Identity. ...Ferrumon?. Status. Confused. Unharmed." After conducting this self analysis the thing sat up and looked at the Digimon next to it "What is your Status? Do you know anything of our location?" It asked in a very business like tone for its childish voice, standing up to go and get its arsenal back onto its person, creaking a little as it moved.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 am

Ajanamon saw the others waking up and sighed in relief.
"Okay, at least we all survived... whatever it was that brought us here." He said to himself before looking at Faerdramon.
"Ajanamon is my name. I think I had another name as well, but it didn't make sense to me, so Ajanamon it is." He said, smirking as he shakes her paw.
He then turned his attention to the others.
"Okay everyone, I think we should stick together until we can find out where we are, perhaps we can find a way out of this forest." He said as he looked up at the sky through the hole in the vegetation. He thought he saw a bug flying up above but it looked too large to be a simple bug.
In the end he dismissed it as they had more important things to do. Like finding food.

A pair of six-legged figures kept themselves low in the vegetation, out of sight of the new arrivals. They found them lying there sleeping as if they didn't know or care where they were treading!
"Mother must know about this!" One of them whispered before it scampered off, just as the digimon began to wake up.
Their mother was a fearsome spider with a skull symbol on the upper side of it's abdomen, an indication of it's poisonous nature.
"Prey sleeping on my hunting grounds, you say?" The spider said in a motherly tone that was calming to it's children but creepy to the outsider.
"Yes mother. One of them looks like a Baby-level Unimon." The child said eagerly, hoping that their mother would let them feast today.
"Indeed? Well, this is interesting..." She said as she let out a sonar cry that let all the other babies know their mother was calling to them.
"Lead them to the prey, my son. And when you do get there, ask them why they trespass here. And when they're done answering, they're all yours. But remember." The giant spider said before it began to step backwards.
"Save some for mother." She smiled with her mouth as her collected children rejoiced. Today the brood shall feast!

~~ Saikai ~~

Ajanamon had found a tree with some sort of fruit growing on top of it, similar in look to a banana. He had tried to shake the fruit off with his forehooves but failed miserably as the best thing he could bring down with that motion was a dead leaf.
This peeved him off, making him rear his legs.
"Hind Kick!" He declared as he used one of his powers to kick the fruit tree, finally freeing the fruity goodness from it's prison up above. It came down smoothly, but not before falling on Kudamon's head and from there bouncing to the ground.
Ajanamon rubbed the back of his neck with a hoof while smiling sheepishly.
"Ehehe... Sorry!" He apologized before going back to knocking down more fruit. Eventually a good banquet of different kinds of fruit had been collected and were ready to be devoured.
"This should be enough!" He said before grabbing a red apple-like thing that had bumps along it's hard, crust-like skin.

He had only managed to take a bite before he began to hear some sort of tapping in the distance.
"Huh?" He asked before from the woods a group of eight spider-like things appeared.
"Who are you?" He asked, oblivious to the intentions of the spiders.
Some of the spiders giggled in a creepy way upon hearing that question.
"We're Kodokugumon, Insect Digimon and we are here to ask you what are you doing treading on our territory!" The leader of the group said, stepping up to Ajanamon and staring directly in his eyes with his own.
"Somehow I feel these guys aren't looking for friends here..." Ajanamon thought nervously.

Last edited by Brother Roga on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Lanter looked over at the group and had a feeling that they might have to fight, but he could still try to settle things peacefully. He had a feeling that this digimon wouldn't care for he had to say. "I'm sorry. We kinda just landed here." He hooped a little to get near the front of the group. "Some, digimon swooped us up, but we managed to knock ourselves from its grasp." Lantern was lying, but it was much better than saying that just fell from the sky. He wished he could have at least named the digimon, but he didn't know any digimon outside the few he had met. "So, if possible, can you guide us outside of your terrioty and will make sure to stay away from it." He waited for what they would say and hopefully avoid a fight.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:21 pm

"Ajanmon, huh?" Eeronee tilts her head a little, looking him up and down. "Well, if that's your name it's your name." Platemon adding her name, however, occasioned a blink of surprise. "Ajanmon and... Platemon. And... Lanternmon and Kudamon and Ferrumon." She frowns. "I'm sensing the beginning of a joke here, but I can't quite figure out the punchline."

Upon the appearance of the kodokugumon, Eeronee turns to face them fully and lowers herself closer to the ground so as to present a smaller profile in case of attack. "I don't remember being carried here by someone named Digimon, but we're not in your territory intentionally, little arachnids. We'll gladly leave it, however, by your leave and if you wish it."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:41 am

Kudamon yelped slightly as she was landed on but was soon laughing hysterically, "Nothing's broken!" In her enjoyment though, she hadn't noticed the spiders. This was probably her worst mistake as her awareness to her surroundings was momentarily on the off switch. That was until she abruptly stopped celebrating and began stiffening. She had bumbled into one of the hostiles, and not just bumped into them but hit one of them with her tail by accident.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 am

With its attempt at getting intel failing Ferrumon resided to simply standing guard over the group. It just felt like the natural thing to do. It watched the antics going on with the fruit through its blowing blue eyes, actually finding itself somewhat amused. This was very odd. It had never had feelings like this before, not that it could remember. The memory wipe had worked pretty well on it. It was like deleting everything off a computer disc. 

Then the spiders turn up Ferrumon quite quickly guessed the hostility. Just the fact they mentioned territory was enough. It knew how Territory was important to those who kept it, and outsiders who entered were either a threat, or lunch. The most logical and likely outcome was they would attack, and were currently just playing with their food. Not wanting to me caught with its figurative pants down the mini knight pulled out its sword, a sharp, pitch black blade with a small crescent moon for a guard and a small deep blue jewel for a pommel. 
With its sword at the ready Ferrumon got into a ready stance, not an aggressive one, but one were it could leap into attack if need be. Foot rooted against the ground, legs slightly bent, shield facing the spiders and the tip of its sword just poking out from the side of the rectangular shield.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm

~~ Kuroi Inbou ~~
"You hear that siblings? These newcomers don't even know what digimon they got dropped by!" The leader of the Kodokugumon said before his brothers and sisters began laughing.
"Why, it must have been quite the journey. And yet you managed to free yourself from something that must surely be a giant in size? You know that it's not nice lying to your hosts..."
The leader licked his lips while the others of the group began quickly circled around Ajanamon and his group and then stood still, waiting for their leading sibling's command to attack. The one in question did a face of mock horror (As much as an arachnid could do, anyway) in fake realization.

"But look at us, not even being good hosts! Mother would be ashamed is she were to see this! We even haven't served the main course!"
The leader grinned.
~~ Shuugeki! Soshite... ~~
"Guess you will have to be the main. But thankfully we all like our meals RARE!" He said, jumping towards Ajanamon's face as he uttered the last word, in an attempt to pin him to the ground while one of his siblings joined in, trying to get behind him.

Meanwhile the other Kodokugumon leaped at the others, two going at Ferrumon. Kudamon and Lanternmon were trapped in a box-shape created by the remaining Kodokugumon.
The leader's fangs dripped with a fluid that gave no doubt to the intentions it had. Ajanamon headbutted the leader away before rearing his legs to use his move on the sneaky one.
"Hind Kick!" He yelled as he kicked out, feeling his legs connecting with the arachnid's flesh, knocking it out instantly.

The leader snarled angrily at the treatment of his hatchling sister. "How dare you hurt one of my sisters!" He said before going back into the fight.

Last edited by Brother Roga on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:07 pm

"Oh, goody, a good and proper donnybrook," Eeronee grins as the spiders leapt towards her. "Ire aye!" she declares as she grabs the nearest spider in her teeth, the flesh sizzling from suddenly super-hot teeth before a sheet of orange flame sweeps out over the unfortunate arachnid's body. She stiffens her neck and squares her shoulders and lifts the kodokugumon enough to fling it at one of its siblings. "Bleh... chitin..." she says, spitting to a side in disgust. "And why the hell'd I just... oh, nevermind, this place doesn't make a damn lick of sense..." She grins and bares her wicked teeth at the next nearest spider. "Care to try your luck, precious?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Equestria   Digimon: Equestria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Equestria
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next