OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Have Your OC Drawn

Go down 
+9
The Notebook
AurumTempestas
Brother Roga
Xereth
Ician
StrawberryGamer
veryveryfluttershy
Star Sentinel
Charemoed
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charemoed

Charemoed

Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:14 am

Charemoed wrote:
- One drawing per person - subject to change.

As mentioned in my first post, I do not. But like it also says, I may change that in the near future. I'll make an update when or if that happens.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:18 am

Alright, after nearly a month away I have returned with renewed vigor. I've updated the instructions on my first post, please read over them again before posting. Mainly what I changed is the restriction on one drawing per person. If you wanted another OC drawn you can do that now, just make a new post following the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this, and I have a full description just for the occasion! Okay, well, maybe I used it somewhere else before, but... moving on!

I'd like you to help me draw Quimia, if you don't mind. I added a full, complete description for more clarity, but feel free to deviate from it if you feel it clashes. And though I'd like you to draw the pendant, if you feel it's too much work I won't really mind if you leave it out.

Appearance
Mane: Shades of very dark grey and white, as with most zebras, but instead of standing upright in a Zecora-esque fashion it cascades downwards, reaching her shoulders.

Tail: Similar to her mane, it cascades downwards like a waterfall, almost touching the ground but not quite.

Coat: Very Light grey with very dark grey stripes, arranged in a similar but not identical pattern to Zecora's (How exactly they are arranged is up to the you, I guess. I don't have any strict preferences.)

Cutie mark: A black outline of the alchemical symbol for sulfur (as seen here, but with gentler, rounder edges.)

Eyes: Dull red, with a kind inflection to them.

Build: She is about the size of an average mare.

Attire: Quimia forgoes the gold neck-rings, leg-rings and earrings that Zecora has, instead wearing only a silver pendant with an inlaid onyx around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:22 am

Whoo! More amazing art from the awesome Char. I have a challenge for you and it will test how well you can draw guns and holsters and straps and buckles and stuff like that. Though I'm pretty sure the awesome artist can make it.

I'd like to to draw Ocean Blade. If you can, draw his gun holster on him as well.

If you need a little help on the cutie mark, just literally have a sword over this.

And here's a little bit of a reference sheet for you. For the mane and tail of course...And ear.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:45 am

Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 pm

For: Ician
Here you go, enjoy!

- Quimia -
Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Tumblr_n7qc5b2W2S1tvt9ezo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks! I love it. You have a pretty distinct art style I can appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:28 pm

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t112-maretropolis-oc-character-thread#11614

I really want to have Lunar Scorn to have a picture! PM me when you have the sketch finished so I can take a look at it, this might be a bit more involved than my the last picture I commissioned from you.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Oh sweet!

Could you draw Wyvorn Whitewing?

Don't forget the very long dark blue scarf^^
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:20 pm

If you don't mind, could you draw my character, Graham?

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t12p240-brand-new-oc-character-thread

That's the page. His description is in the fourth post. Also, as a side note; should I specify whether I want him to be drawn with the clothing listed IE: the black redingote? If so, than I would like to specify that.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:38 pm

For: Star Sentinel
That's one happy pirate, yup.
Here you go, enjoy!

- Ocean Blade -
Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Tumblr_n7sxzcYrgH1tvt9ezo1_500

Last edited by Charemoed on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Awesome. And he is a happy pirate. Ye would even say he saw some booty he wants to plunder. o3o

Anyway!! The flank looks a bit too....high. Do you think you can...fix that? The picture is great nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am

Could you draw Lemon Drop please? She's the 4th one down. The alicorn who loves lemonade. Give her some lemonade to drink. Please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 pm

For: The Notebook
I really winged this one.
Here you go, let me know if anything needs to be corrected.

- Angel Glow -
Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Tumblr_n7tsnt4Prw1tvt9ezo1_500
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:37 pm

It's actually not very far off. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Update:
DragonXneoN, Chappy, and StrawberryGamer, expect delays with your pictures.

For: Brother Roga
Here you go, enjoy!

- Lunar Scorn -
Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Tumblr_n7y0cyHD9g1tvt9ezo1_500
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Yes! This is so good!

Thank you so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:40 am

For: DragonXneoN
Here you go, sorry for the delay.

- Wyvorn Whitewing -
Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Tumblr_n85jibHLtw1tvt9ezo1_500

Last edited by Charemoed on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:24 am

I would like to have my OC Jeeves drawn please. 

Jeeves is a six legged, bug like robot, made out of a dull silver/grey smooth metal. It has an oval shaped body that is not too wide or high, but is about the length of a pony. Running along its back in sets of two (Total eight) are small circular depressions in the metal that look like camera shutters. These open up and allow for hands attached to bendy expendable arms (Bender from Futurama style) to be used for multitasking. At the front it has two large glowing circles for eyes, which are light blue in colour, with a small black bow-tie attached underneath them. Coming out from slightly underneath the bow-tie and to the side are two arms (Regular style, E.g human like) that end in three fingered (And thumbed) silk gloved hands. All of Jeeves's hands are the same as this.

I'd like him holding a tea tray with his front hands, and some plates with slices of cake (Victoria Sponge please.) on them in his other hands.

If you could do this that would be marvellous.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:50 pm

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t12p330-brand-new-oc-character-thread

Second post by me...

Another possibly difficult one, though she is relatively simple if you just use the designs on mlp trees along her body, her body being a dark brown color, and the leaf shape for mango trees [http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608022130701174087&w=132&h=176&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 for referance to mango tree leaf shape] for her mane and tail, with a couple mangoes here and there on both as well as leaves along her wings, and a few mangoes there as well.

Hope you are okay with this request.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:48 am

Could I get another OC drawing, of my dragon, [https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t4-character-thread#18]Opal[/url]? I'm in the middle of editing her sheet, but I'm taking a break from it. Long story short, she was inspired by Pinkie Pie to stop watching others have good, fun lives, and actually make an effort to have a good, fun life herself, although she still lacks a friend.

Her body's 1.5 times longer than a stallion's, and her tail's twice as long as one. Her head reaches one head above a stallion's. She has decently big wings, with no holes or tears. Her tail spade is triangular and sharp. She has golden eyes.

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Another Update:
Apologies for the super long delays, got a case of the lazies. Trying to shake myself out of it, but its slow going. There are going to be long waits between my posts from now on.

For: Chappy
I had so much fun drawing Graham, I love the redingote or whatcha-ma-call-it.

- Graham -
Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Tumblr_n8cf7aiUId1tvt9ezo1_500
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Wow, that's actually really good. I don't think I can come up with any real complaints about it (and believe me, that's something that doesn't happen often). Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 pm

I literally went "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" and clapped my hands like a spazie little spazoid when I read your comment. After spending so much time on it, I am so happy to know I've done a good job my first try. Thank you and you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Well I'm glad to have briefly made you a spazie little spazoid with my praise. Mostly because that's a mental image that pleases me. Anywho; no need to thank me, I'm simply stating the truth!... From my philistine perspective... Take that as you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Your OC Drawn   Have Your OC Drawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Your OC Drawn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: New Members/Unfamiliar Go Here :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: