OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

"There is really no concentration." Sky says, slightly pushes a lever and the ship starts slowly ascending. "There, all work done for now."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:59 pm

"Oh." Quimia blinks. "Somehow the art of flying a large airborne frigate seemed somewhat more complex in my imagination."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:02 pm

"Other frigates and ships, yes." Sky begins. "This beauty, however.. fully automated, only needs a captain. The rest of the crew is replaced with machines, which can all be controlled from here. The only complex thing is maintenance of all the machines."

((Be back in a few hours .))
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:04 pm

"Impressive." Quimia nods. "Quite the mechanical miracle."

((Welp, have to sleep soon anyways. Like in an hour or so. So... see you tomorrow, I guess.))
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Storm just stays were he landed after the manoeuvre, in a heap on the floor. "That hurt." He groans holding on foreleg around his bruised ribs.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Eclipse wanders over to him. "Are you alright, Storm? I've got a healing potion, if you need one." He holds the bottle out to Storm.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:40 pm

"I'll be fine, thank you Eclipse." Storm says pushing himself up into a sitting position with his uninjured hoof, wincing as it made his ribs ache. Form there he stood up. "My ribs are just a little sore where they've been fixed up. Are you all right? I think I saw you 'land' when the ship pulled back up."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:42 pm

"Oh no, I'm a lot better..." He stumbles momentarily. "... now. Besides, I've had worse. I've been smacked in the face with a magic blast and electrocuted. I think I can handle a small crash landing."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:42 pm

"She is indeed." Sky says. "Many years of work went into this. It is almost flawless."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Quimia looks about, intrigued. "Actually, who was responsible for making this ship? Such a technological marvel surely could not have been borne of a mediocre engineer." She eyes Sky. "Was it you, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Sky smiles "Not me entirely. But I did help. It was my father who did most of the work. Did you know that Crystal Viper used to be a pirate ship? After defeating it, Princess Luna ordered my father to fix it up so it could become useful to the Royal Guard. I even as a filly loved to help my father with any mechanic-related things, and so we fixed this ship together. When I reached age of 20, and the ship was finally fully functional again, my father asked princess Luna if she can give the ship to me instead of Royal Guard. She agreed and put some enchantments on it along with it. And thus I got the Crystal Viper." Sky finishes.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:58 pm

"A... pirate ship. That you fixed up?" Quimia raps her hoof on the wooden floor. "But I thought most pirate ships are not layered with metal. Yours is. So by 'fix it up' you actually mean... you overhauled the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:59 pm

"We pretty much built it all over again." Sky proudly says. "It was barely even floating after being defeated by the royal guard."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:00 pm

"Intriguing." Quimia muses. "I have not even seen ships from the Royal Air Force as advanced as yours. Perhaps Princess Luna ought to have kept the schematics."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:02 pm

"If anyone did, it's my father. We re-built it alone. Only us two, noone else."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:06 pm

"The sheer imperviousness of it is astounding." Quimia gestures at the main controls. "If even the Princesses cannot overcome your security system, as you say, this ship is perhaps the most advanced in the world."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:08 pm

"I'm sure they're working on something much better somewhere... it's just a matter of time." Sky says, slightly frowning. "But until it comes out, Crystal Viper might as well stay the most advanced in the world." She finishes proudly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Quimia shrugs. "I am no engineer, mind, so I cannot attest to that myself." She smiles. "But I will remember to check in on the engineering department when we return."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:11 pm

"Speaking of 'when we get back'..." Sky says as she points further ahead, at the small lights that are supposed to be Canterlot "...We should be there in next 15 minutes if nothing happens."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Quimia frowns. "'If nothing happens' is almost tempting fate. I would be wary if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:13 pm

"And since we're on the main land now..." Sky continues, flipping a switch, strong lights outside turning on. "Let's make sure Equestria knows we're back. Also, if anything happens, all of my cannons are still fully functional."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:14 am

"Good to know." Quimia watches the darkened land speed by below them. "I can only hope that will be enough, if anything does indeed happen."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:31 am

Divine lay on the bed, groaning. "That fall... was so bad... I need... hugs..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:33 am

"Don't worry." Ician shuts the door behind them and trots over to Divine, enveloping her in a tight embrace. "I'm here." He wrinkles his nose. "And don't stand out next to the edge of the ship without tethering yourself to the railing or something again. Honestly, if Sky does anything crazy like that again..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:37 am

"Well, I didn't think the ship was going to sudeenly drop out from underneath me, did I? Do you know how intensely frightening that is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next