OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:04 pm

"Stay out here." Eclipse orders the others. "Do not let anything past."

He flies up onto the ship personally and ducks into the nearest entrance he can find, navigating his way down to the noise. He moves silently, the dull flap of his wings the only indicator of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Eclipse could hear footsteps and even more loud clangs as he approached the ladders to engine deck. There was, however, no talking.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Repair? Or... Eclipse approaches the engine deck with apprehension. He peeks in slightly, trying to remain undetected as he observes exactly what in Tartarus is going on in there.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Eclipse could see metal pieces on the ground, wrenches, cogs, wires.. and a unicorn mare in an engine oil-covered coat, lying underneath a gigantic machine that seemed to be the engine of the ship. She hit it again before securing another cog in there.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Eclipse breathes a small sigh of relief and withdraws his head. He coughs pointedly, announcing his presence from the above deck. "Miss Cog? Are you alright? Do you require assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:17 pm

The mare slides from underneath the engine. "Oh?" she notices Eclipse and quickly gets up, throwing the oil covered coat on the ground and quickly putting on her captain coat. "Oh, uhm, hi, greetings, welcome!" She says, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry you had to see me like this. Yes, I am alright, thanks for asking. I take it the ship has already landed since you're on board?" She asks with a weak smile, trying to hide the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

"Oh, um, yes, Miss Cog." Eclipse gestures to the part of the ship he thinks his troops are currently situated. "We number, at present, fifty-eight ponies. Is your ship capable of supporting all fifty-eight?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Sky Cog slowly shakes her head. "Fifteen at most. But there is another transport airship coming soon that can handle the rest. The princess of the night was kind enough to send it along with me, but it is slightly slower." She climbs up the ladder and walks past Eclipse to the main deck.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:27 pm

"That is... good to know." Eclipse follows her back to the main deck. "I think all of us are looking forward to leaving this place."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:29 pm

"I do believe so too." They finally reach the wood-filled main deck. "So.. how did it go?" Sky asks Eclipse, leaning on the fence and looking at the encampment filled with the rest of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:32 pm

"It was..." He hesitates. "We all did our duty. And Equestria prevailed. I suppose that's all I can say." He stands and watches over the encampment, his hair whipping in a steadily strengthening wind. He looks down on the assembled troops. "They want to go home. At least they are still alive to hope as much."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:35 pm

"That's... somewhat good to hear, I suppose.." Sky says. "May the souls of the lost rest in peace." She then turns to look around her ship. "Huh, quite a few holes, hm...." She begins, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:37 pm

"Yes... If I may ask, what happened to your ship?" Eclipse asks. "The... Crystal Viper, wasn't it? How did it get all these holes?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:38 pm

"Three pirate ships ambushed me on my way here. Crystal Viper fought back and now the remains of their ships lie underneath the ocean." Sky says, smiling. "I could've at least taken their treasure for repairs...." she grunts.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:39 pm

"Pirate ships?" Eclipse asks, doubtfully. "Pirate airships? Between here and the mainland? What reason could they possibly have for patrolling this route? Hardly anypony comes by here."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:43 pm

"Yes, pirate airships. They came out of nowhere and immediately attacked me. Anyway, who are the most important ponies that are coming back home with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Eclipse frowns. "We need to step up air patrols, it seems..." He shakes himself out of it. "You'll have to take special note of Commander Ician, miss Divine, miss Ruby, sir Storm, sir Griff, and High Alchemist Quimia. Thankfully they survived the battle... even if only barely."

((Seeing how things have progressed... I guess, definitively, that Stream is Retconned out of this timeline. Permanently.))
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:53 pm

"Same group I brought here then... with the exception of this.. High Alchemist. That's okay. I liked the bunch." She says, smiling. "The transport ship should be here in around half an hour, can you hold out that much longer?" Sky asks.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Eclipse shrugged. "We aren't under heavy fire or siege yet, so I doubt another half-hour will be much of a concern." He looks back over the fence, watching the army below as he considers what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Sky looks around the deck "...Oh all this wood..." She says and starts walking around, taking all the pieces and placing them onto a big pile "I'm gonna have a heck of a job when I return home repairing this thing... And you can signal the group to come on if they want."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:00 pm

"Of course." Eclipse signals to the troops down below, nine of whom begin to file their way onto the airship. Don't worry about the repairs, miss Cog, I'm sure the Royal Guard will be willing to accommodate a benefactor." He gestures to the boarded troops. "The remaining places will be for our six war heroes."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Sky smiles and walks up to her bridge. At that moment, Griff walked up to the ship "She took some beating didn't she..." He says as he walks on board.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:04 pm

"As it appears, sir." Eclipse salutes as Griff boards the ship. "Welcome aboard."

He is followed briefly by Quimia, who nods at Eclipse as well. He salutes back, and awaits further instructions.

Quimia does not give him any. She instead focuses on Sky. "Good evening, miss Cog. It is a pleasure to finally meet the one rendering such assistance unto the Royal Guard."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Sky smiles back "Pleasure to meet you too." She says. "I hope you're fine with airships, because I know that Divine wasn't...."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:08 pm

"I will make do. Your concern is much appreciated." Quimia looks around the ship. "She has suffered recently, it seems. These holes... what were their causes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface
Page 13 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next