OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:41 am

"MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR. I DO ONLY WHAT I MUST." The beam approaches quickly, cutting through the air towards Divine. "AND IT WOULD HELP IF YOU STOOD STILL FOR A LITTLE LONGER."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:42 am

"As you wish." She stood completely still, though when the bolt struck, it passed harmlessly through her chest and struck the ground instead.

[God I love redundancy]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:45 am

"HM." Theria watches her curiously. "INTERESTING. A QUEER MOVE." She glares at her. "BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT THIS?"

She turns to Ruby and unleashes another magic beam at her instead.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:47 am

Ruby smiles and sidesteps, stepping next to Divine, the lightning apparently not affecting her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:49 am

Theria bares her teeth in a smile. "TELL ME, YOU REMEMBER THE SHIELD YOUR PRECIOUS CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD PUT UP BEFORE THE INVASION LAST YEAR, DON'T YOU?"

The surrounding wall of flames increases in intensity.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:50 am

"Of course I do. Why do you ask?" She replied, head cocked.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:53 am

"BECAUSE I KNOW OF A WAY TO... REVERSE ITS POLARITY." Theria cackles. "YOU MIGHT WANT TO SIT BACK FOR THIS."

Her horn glows brightly, and a bubble of pink expands outwards with her as its core, becoming bigger and bigger and getting closer to Divine and Ruby.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:55 am

Divine cocked her head again. "And what precisely do you plan to do with that?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:58 am

"HIS SHIELD KEPT CHANGELINGS OUT. THIS ONE... KEEPS PONIES OUT." The outer shell of the bubble hurtles towards them. "YOUR MOVE."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:02 am

Divine nodded slowly, before kissing Ruby. "Sorry love... This is goodbye I think." She turned to the approaching portal, before throwing herself at the it, punching it with her prodigious strength.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:05 am

The shield cracks under Divine's power, but it is ultimately not enough. It pushes her into the wall of fire... and then suddenly disappears.

Theria, her eyes still glowing but no longer levitating, leaps at Divine with an arcane blade of pink in the air. "FIGHT ME."

((Gotta go now, unfortunately. See you!))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:07 am

Divine, bleeding and on fire, chuckles weakly, before pulling her sword out of the ground and meeting the blade of pink with a weak counter. "N- no..."

[Bye]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:31 am

The shield also pushed Ruby into the fire, but she was summarily ignored by Theria as she slashes at Divine with frightening speed, again and again, from as many different angles as she can, but always at her limbs rather than her torso or head.

The shield disappears just before it reaches Ician, and a few metres away from Griff. Ician lies limply, waiting for Griff to answer his call.

The shield carries Quimia slightly forward, but she digs into the ground and manages to stop herself half a metre away from the fire as the shield dissipates. Storm is similarly carried right to the edge of the fire.

((Thinking we should probably wait for DragonXneoN before going too far with the battle.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:38 am

Divine struggled to maintain a semblance of defence as she was pushed back repeatedly, never actually attacking Theria.

Ruby stared, the flames crackling around her.

[Ok]
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:12 am

Griff slowly moved closer to Ician while Divine still had all the attention. He lied down next to him, listening what he has to say. "Yes, commander?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:15 am

"I... was a fool." He gasped. "I'm so stupid... I let love blind me..." He coughs. "... Listen, this is the one chance to make this right. I need you to fly out of here while they're distracted... and tell what's left of the army to get down here. But before that..." He swallows. "Tell the mortar crews to target those catacombs. If we can bring it down on their heads... that'll be a lot fewer changelings to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:17 am

Griff nods. "Please don't die down here..." he runs towards the the room with the large hole, transforming into eagle mid-way and flying out, searching for other remaining forces.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:18 am

"I'll... try..." Ician gasps.

However, as Griff flies away, a few changelings notice his departure. "Get him!" A dozen changelings take to the air, firing magic beams of energy at the eagle.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:24 am

Griff notices that and continues flying higher and higher while dodging the beams.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:25 am

The changelings cannot compete with Griff's speed, but that doesn't stop them from trying. The beams become steadily less powerful but more numerous as they try to hit Griff at least once, even if only with a glancing blow.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:29 am

"Persistent bastards, aren't they..." Griff comments as he continues flying up higher, reaching the altitude of clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:32 am

The changelings stop firing as Griff disappears from view. They quickly withdraw back to the cavern.

With an enraged shout, Theria keeps driving her sword at Divine time and time again, keeping Divine under an unrelenting hail of blows. The moment she sees an opening, she launches a concussive blast of air at her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:37 am

"Good." Griff grins and starts diving back towards the ground, enjoying the feeling of slicing the air with his sharp beak and wings. He then finds the remaining troops and yells out their orders before continuing to find the others.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:42 am

Divine tumbles back, slamming into the ground. She gasps as her back snaps hard against it.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:44 am

The mortar crew raises their heads and spots the eagle yelling out orders.

"Uh..." The first one begins. "Did that eagle..."

"Must be Commander Ician's friend." The second mutters.

"A changeling?" The third suggests.

"Perhaps we should..." says the fourth.

"... await confirmation." The second soldier - a pegasus - flies up into the air after Griff.

In the meantime, Griff spots the rest of the army over on the other side of the forest, led by Eclipse, as they guard the trees with an unwavering gaze.

"NOW," Theria snarls, "YOU DIE!" She lifts her blade into the air and prepares to bring it down on Divine.

"Ruby!" Quimia shouts from her position. "Help her!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next