OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Worlds Collide

Go down 
+5
Mr. Market
Charemoed
Star Sentinel
veryveryfluttershy
ObsidianPony
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Worlds Collide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Luke was hoping that the ride would last around a second, he was not expecting it to be slightly longer than that and to top it off, filled with pain and agony. Luke tried to ignore it at first, but as his body was being transformed, the amount of pain rose and he could not hold back the agonizing screams. He thought he would surely die, until his face met the marble floor. He slowly lifted his head, looking at others that arrived before him.

He said "Kaj za jebenega boga..." in his native language and then looked at his body:
Worlds Collide - Page 2 _point_commission__for_derpysoarin_by_themysterypony-d6a50dz

He had claws. He couldn't have been a pony. Luke tried moving fingers, surprised that they worked. He had a set of big wings as well. He tried flapping with them for a test, where he miserably failed. He also tried swinging his tail a bit, but could not really control it. He had a look at the rest of his body.

His scales were blue and he had grey hair running from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. On the tip of the tail, he had grey fluff. He also seemed a few centimeters taller than the rest of the group. On top of his head was a pair of goggles and a bright green scarf around his neck along with a rusty golden compass.

"Oh sweet, I'm a dragon!" Luke said, happily. Perhaps those few seconds of pain and agony were actually worth it. He then turned his sight towards Silhouette. "Ohh, I'll have to get used to four legs...." He said and then started listening.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:01 pm

((Other world problems))

Market didn't scream when he felt his body being molded like clay, but between the immensely unpleasant feelings all over and what sounded like the echoing yells of a few of the others, he was freaking out quite reasonably abundantly even after exiting the portal. It didn't help that after he had just gone through a hellish feeling, he got knocked forward and out of what little balance he had at all from behind by Hoodwink and landed flat on the floor with a somewhat loud thud given his new form and size.

He had come out as a large framed, somewhat rugged looking, and very well body built unicorn which justified the loud sounding thud. The majority of his coat was light brown though there were noticeable areas that were full of white patches on his limbs, nose, and even flank. His horn, mane, and tail were white as well.

Another couple of noticeable features were the clothes he had on him. The one he previously wore had been replaced with a bright red cloak and cape that currently covered his cutiemark, and a matching fedora with a single decorative white feather. His backpack had also been replaced by a curiously small brown bag with runes upon it, though there was nothing special about it for the time being.

Overall, the only things that were the same were the sound of his voice, and the color of his eyes as he looked around in a daze and spoke in gibberish as his head was still getting adjusted to what just happened, his mouth felt very different, and falling flat on the ground had only made him less coordinated.

He did hear Silhouette in general, but right now he was struggling to get his bearings while trying to look and focus upon her, though he was making little attempt at getting up just yet and instead tried to get back on track... He was also trying to see if he could shake off the odd feeling of a near constant, though not really unpleasant, tingling sensation all throughout his body. But he had no idea how and it felt like it would stick with him. Unbeknownst to him, this sensation was actually the default magic he now had within as part of his transformation.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:20 am

Silhouette chuckled slightly at the various passings out or self inflicted knock outs from the group unfamiliar to their new bodies. She had to hoof it to them, they had a pretty good reaction considering.

"Razor, you mind giving me a hand here?" Silhouette called back to the pony guarding the doors, decked in a suit of heavy purple and dark blue plate armor. The exposed wings showed that Razor was  also a thestral and as she moved forward it became clear she was a mare too as she began delicately taking the saddle bags from everyone's backs and sides to allow them to more easily get used to their new bodies and walking.

"Well that's... interesting..." Silhouette commented as she saw the dragon now standing before her. Given what had happened last time a dragon went through the mirror she decided not to comment in case this was in fact not a dog she was talking to. "No worries though, I'm sure we can get you used to that new body just as easily as a pony, just... try not to yawn too much, okay?" She finished as Razor took smelling salts over to Star and Fantasy.

"Hey, what's wrong with sounding like a brit?" Hoodwink responded in his own very obviously british voice; it was rather jarring with the stallion's new body that was obviously handsome and well groomed by nature. The working class accent sounded distinctly out of place.

"Anyways, let's start this off simple; walk over to me." Silhouette asked of them, walking five steps backwards at an incredibly slow pace so they could see the smallest movement of her four legs. Razor stood ready to repeat the instructions once Fantasy and Sunshine came to.

As she did so she pulled out a clipboard. "Okay, I've got your normal names down here. I'll let you decide if you want to use an alias for your time here but please stay consistent; the less ordinary ponies know about your reason for being here and exactly what you are the easier it will be to get solid results on how well you're adapting."
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:42 am

Star was kinda surprised no one said anything about his screaming and...freak out. He looked over at the yellow mare who was now unconscious. "I have a feeling that she wasn't originally a mare..." He muttered to himself before trying to straighten his legs out. He turned and looked at Silhouette as she walked backwards. "Oh great..." He took a deep breath and got ready for a face plant. He lifted up his left back leg and his right front leg, balancing carefully on his last two legs. He moved his two lifted legs forward, indicating that he took a step forward.

A smile spread across his mouth. Now he just needed to make his way over to Silhouette. He raised his right back hoof and left front hoof, and...face planted onto the ground. He groaned in pain, moving his head up to that it was resting on his chin. "Well this is harder then it looks." He tried stand up once more, only to trip over himself and fall down again. "Bah! This is annoying..." He laid there for a few moments, wondering if he should get up again and try walking.

He finally tried to stand up, saying to himself that if he was going to be in Equestria he would have to learn to walk. He raised his left front leg and right back leg once more, moving them forward. He was thinking about what his alias. He mind wandered else where as his legs seemed to be walking on there own. Alias...Hmm...Well, my cutie mark is a line or something, but those point has to mean something. Maybe something from school. Bah! But there is nothing interesting about school other then about the stars....Wait. "Aha! That's what my cutie mark is!" He exclaimed, notice that he was almost about to bump into Silhouette. He quickly stopped and stumbled to the left. "Gah, sorry. Wait, how did I get here?" He looked back at the spot he was standing earlier. He had apparently been walking without thinking about it, which was quite normal for him. He had been swimming once and was never really good, but once he got his mind thinking of something else he was all of a sudden good.

At that moment he also realized her got taller...Bah! What else can change other than my height and gender! He figured now that he was next to Silhouette he can think of an alias for himself. Stars...Hmm...Oh! How about Star...Hmm. What is my cutie mark exactly though. He looked back at his cutie mark trying to maybe find out what it was. Those point on the line had to mean something. He tried to focus him mind on what it was. "A constellation maybe...Well duh." He muttered out loud. But what? WHAT?! Bah! This is annoying. Random word out on my vocabulary then, Sentinel. Star Sentinel...That seems meh, but it's better than nothing. He shook his head and looked towards the others.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:12 am

Will, the boy turned mare, slowly awoke from the shock of discovering she had been given not just a new body, but a new gender as well. She regained her senses, but they were a bit sluggish. "Ugh... Did someone get the license of that truck?" She said groggily. Then the reason she fainted came back to her and she quickly put a hoof over her mouth. She looked back down at her very feminine looking reflection. 'Holy potato chips, I really am a mare.' She looked about ready to pass out again when she shook her head. 'No, I gotta be strong. I can't keep fainting every time I look at my reflection.' She stood up straight.

With that out of the way, she felt a few more mental issues needed to be addressed. 'As much as I hate this, I'm a mare. A rather cute mare, but a mare nonetheless. I wonder if I'm attractive by pony sta-' She quickly shook her head again. 'No, that's a bad place to delve into. Let's not go there. Now how about a new name? I can't be called Will anymore. It's too human and, regrettably, male. I hate to do it...' She glanced back at her cutie mark. 'I've never been good with naming things. I have a sun for a cutie mark. How about Sunbeam? Nah. Sunshine? Yea, better. Next comes walking. It could take a while to-' Sunshine then realized she had been pacing in a circle. 'Okay, never mind. I guess all that time playing horsey with my brother paid off.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:25 am

Roga thanked Razor as she removed the saddlebags from his back, giving him a chance to rise up. Deciding to try and mimic the thestrals, he found it surprisingly easy to stand up without falling back down. Carefully taking some steps forward, to the side and backwards, he slowly but surely began to understand how movement as a pony worked.
Once he was done with his practicing, he turned his head towards Silhouette and pondered her words.
"They know our human names? Well, that could certainly complicate things. Hopefully this all stays confidential. I do really need a new name though, even if my identity is known here.." He thought, before taking a look at his cutie mark.
"A shield crossed by axes... Huh." He muttered.
"Well, looks like this ass tattoo is like something a guard would have. Guards usually swore to protect their liege till they die. Sometimes even beyond. What was the word for this promise thing, it was some other word... Ah, oath! So... Oathbound? Certainly sounds better than a human name on a pony." He thought as he walked to and fro, quickly grasping the technique of using his new 4 hooves to move forwards and backwards fluently.

A thought occurred to him as he was about to go to Silhouette and let her know about his new alias. He had no idea what sparked the idea, but once it came to him it stuck to him like shit to a blanket.
"This cutie mark... Hmm, perhaps the princesses could make it possible for me to use magic to make something like these axes... Maybe this necklace could be of help in that regard, not being a unicorn and all."
He decided to ask the princesses later about it, but for now...
"I'll go by the name Oathbound, if I may."

Last edited by Brother Roga on Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Arc didn't move from his spot away from the rest of the group when the second Thestral, Razor, was introduced. He was resolved to stay where he was. Maybe it was nerves, maybe it was the increasing amount of ponies, and dragon, in the room, and maybe it was Arc being Arc. Listen and learn, that is what Arc did best and he wasn't about to break that habit anytime soon. He watched closely as Silhouette slowly put one hoof in front of the other to show how to walk properly as a pony. It was easy enough to mimic the movement, pony see, pony do, but walking at a normal pace was a little harder to grasp right away. Arc paced back and forth in a line away from the group as to not get in the way, or accidentally bump into somepony. It took several attempts to walk normally, but Arc got the hang of it. 'You put one hoof in front of the other, and soon you’ll be walking out the door-or-or!' Arc singsonged in his head as he made his final walk around his little corner.

Satisfied with the outcome of his labor, Arc settled in his corner to think of an alias. The first to come to mind was the overly pompous name, Jen'ifer, the Augur of Eldritch Flames. But that felt too conspicuous and Silhouette had mentioned to keep it simple and consistent. Arc called it quits after another minute in deep thought, deciding he would rather use his original name. If not having an alias was detrimental to the expedition, then maybe he would reconsider creating one. As it stands, however, Silhouette had made no demands of it and so Arc thought it would be fine. "I don’t-" he coughed to clear his throat, "-I don’t need an alias, Arc is fine," he said to Silhouette, speaking for the first time. His voice was soft, hard to hear even, and it didn't help that he had the voice of a prepubescent teenager. 'I hate my voice. Why didn't it change like it did for some of the others?' Arc thought, sighing at his misfortune. But he didn't dwell on it long, so many other things were going right for him that one bad didn't offset the good.

Last edited by Charemoed on Wed May 07, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Luke attempted to follow the steps, seeing as he was using four legs like everyone else now. He tried gripping the ground with his claws to help him stabilize and attempted to make a step forward and later on tried walking around a bit without falling. When he was finally satisfied, he sat down in front of Silhouette and started thinking on an alias for himself. "I..." he began, still unsure about it. His voice was slightly deeper than average stallion voice. 'What was that name I had in mind... I don't have a cutie mark like others.. hm.. This scarf.. goggles.. compass... am I some kind of a traveler? Or perhaps... Freelancer?' He thought for another moment before saying "Xereth.". Luke kinda realized what he just said and slightly facepalmed. 'Now where did that come from?! Eh, sounds nice I suppose.' "I guess I can be either Xereth or Freelancer." he finally said.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Fantasy was in a state of light unconsciousness. Her mind in a state of discomfort and quick flashes of partial dreams blinking behind her eyelids. This only lasted a few minutes, as the smelling salts held close to her face burned her nose and forced her into consciousness. Immediately, she held her nose in her hooves as well as she could and pushed herself away from the source of the pain.

It took her half a minute to realize she was holding her nose with her hooves. Or muzzle, rather. Really, she should've been surprised, or freaked out, or something. But she wasn't, mostly because blacking out from the worst pain she'd ever experienced in her life and being force-woken by nose-burning substances made her a bit groggy and dizzy. It made the whole experience at the moment feel even more dreamlike than it originally would've. So, Fantasy was surprised, just not in a whatthefuckwhat'shappenedtomewhatisthis?!?! way, more of a this seems trippy kind of way.

Fantasy didn't really notice much else happening currently, as she was still semi-focused on her new hooves, that were the exact same color as her coat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:18 am

Market had to wonder how several of the others were faring so well at walking when he was still struggling to coordinate his own movements in his own body. In the back of his mind, he assumed that maybe they simply dreamed or envisioned themselves as those they had turned into more than he did. He also had to wonder why were a different gender than when they came in, but he wasn't about to dwell too deeply on that particular train of thought and instead tried to focus on actually moving towards the increasingly patient-looking and calm Silhouette. Her demeanor helped put him at ease as he was in no particular hurry to go anywhere until he was able enough himself... which was considerably unusual to do at first.

While he managed to get good control of his front arms well enough, and slowly raise his body frame up again, he was very clearly having trouble getting used to moving his leg joints as they were much more different than he expected as his knees felt like they were backwards along with most everything else. To top it off, he made an odd display out of himself when he actually took a few steps with only his arms as his legs stayed spread out and trying to go under him as they should be, making him look like a dog scratching his butt on the floor. It was undignifying, but after a couple more tries and movements, he got up on all fours, though just barely, and kept as well postured as he could in front of the suit wearing thestral as he considered what to make of her second request and tried to force himself to speak more clearly. "Um... Hm... If it's... not a problem... I'd like to just... be known as... Mr. Market, for now..."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:57 pm

"Oh, nothing's wrong with sounding like a Brit,' Kay replies as she tried to push upwards against the massive backpack of books and failed. "I'm just a bit surprised, that's all. I'd be even more surprised if someone answered the question and I could rid myself of the burden squishing me into a..."
At this point, Razor has finally circled around to her and the thestral would find that the bag of books seemed to weigh almost as much as the pony being crushed by them. At what is no doubt an incredulous look, Kay gives her a sheepish grin. "OK, overloading myself with books was probably a dumb... um..." Those green eyes fix on Razor and she looks over the thestral in more detail. Not in a creepy leering way but with an expression of genuine fascination. "...yanno, all those pictures and preparation for this really didn't convey reality all that well. Or maybe my books smashed my head in and I'm experiencing some sort of altered reality state before I die tragically in this new world. Either one is equally possible, I think."

Relieved of the burden, she rolls her shoulders as much as possible and slowly moves her front hooves under her and then downwards, trying to get her front legs to be as close to straight up-and-down as she can. She then puts pressure on them gradually until she's sure they won't fly out from other her... and then she starts doing the same thing to her rear legs. First comes drawing them in closer so they're pointed straight back, and then she folds them and draws them in closer, trying to get into a kneeling position with the rear before proceeding. And then the big moment arrives. She first kneels with her front legs, carefully adjusts her position, and then pushes up and slightly back. The results is one slim green unicorn mare with meticulously styled hair standing on all fours looking somewhat surprised.
"...well that was unexpected..."

Relatively certain of her footing, she looks at Silhouette. "Um..." She looks down at her legs. "Viridian... Viridian..." She pauses. "Viridian Rain! Same cadence as Jhesiara Rhah... should work." She smiles at the thestral with the clipboard. "I'll use the alias Viridian Rain while I'm here."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:08 am

Silhouette noted the names down of those who were ready to take on new names, including making note of those who chose not to take on a new name and leaving a space for those who still needed some more time to get themselves together; Razor was putting their bags to one side in the room as well as trying to be reassuring to ponies like Fantasy who hadn't yet quite gotten the hang of their new forms or just couldn't quite believe their eyes yet.

"We'll be setting you up with homes while you're here, ponies have volunteered to house you so you don't need to be worried about being stuck in the castle 24/7. The point of this after all is for you to enjoy yourselves an- Oh, your majesty!" Silhouette paused in surprise as the doors behind them opened, instantly bowing her head in respect.

"That will not be necessary Silhouette, we do not need to be bowed to everytime we walk in a room." A powerful but still elegant voice speaking a very antiquated (or was it antiquated here?) dialect came from the doors. Even without turning they knew that a princess had entered their presence, though which one?

"Poni- err, humans," the word seemed uncomfortable in Silhouette's mouth, like she had never heard anything like it, "it is my honor to introduce you to the Princess of the Night, and the one responsible for you being here, Princess Luna."

At the door Luna waited for them to turn to address her rather than demanding anything or walking in front of them; who knew if they even had royalty in their world? Or was demanding they look at her disrespectful in their culture? Better safe than sorry.

For some reason, though she tried to hide it, over where the now Viridian, Xereth and the not renamed Arc were they could see Razor giving Luna an odd look. It wasn't outright hate or even true dislike but it was clear the thestral had been in a better mood before the Princess arrived.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:37 am

Star turned his head towards Luna. "Wait...Princess of the Night?" He asked, curiously. He raised a hoof and rubbed his muzzle. This, however, lead to him falling flat on his face. "Oww..." He lifted his head and looked at Luna. "Princess of the Night...Hmm...Does that mean she knows all the constellations..." He muttered, trying to stand up once more. He looked down at the ground for a moment before turning back up and looking at Luna.

Star stood up straight as he can, clearing his voice a little bit. "Hello there, Princess. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have never meet a princess before. Let alone a Princess of the...Night? You have most certainly peaked my interest. If I may ask a question, how is it that you are the Princess of the Night?" He figured that maybe if Luna knew something about the stars and constellation she would know what his cutie mark was. He smiled a little at the princess to indicate that he was nice and not a jerk...Most of the time. He sometimes hated that he was a jerk to some people. Maybe he might learn a thing or two in this new world.

I still can't believe I'm a male...stallion. Star thought, letting out a low growl. He swore if Luna call him a he, he would brake something. He pushed those thoughts away, wondering if he should ask about the gender swap with him and Sunshine. He suddenly just remembered he forgot to say what he would be called. "God damn my forgetful nature..." He muttered, turned towards Silhouette. "Um...You can call me Star Sentinel, or Star for short."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:52 pm

((Luna))

Market knew Equestria had a Diarchy from what they had been told. In some ways, he wondered at the back of his mind during the briefings about what it would be like to meet the Diarchs himself. He wasn't expecting for one of the Regal Sisters to actually meet up with them like this, though he wasn't surprised given the importance of their visit.

Before saying anything to Luna or even approaching her, however, he once again felt a tingle in his body much stronger than before when she showed up. He could swear he was feeling it come from her direction and it felt like a cool night wind was blowing from her direction even though there was no actual wind to speak of that he could tell. It was certainly puzzling to him, though not actually unpleasant. Then there was her seemingly lively mane when he saw it more carefully. "... Are those... stars!?" It was certainly quite a mesmerizing sight, both from her appearance and the aura she seemed to give off.

In truth, he was unsure of what TO do now that she was here... But seeing Star be all too eager to move closer to her and greet her with no apparent rejection from the Alicorn, he could not help but smile softly and chuckle as he himself slowly, and carefully, took his time to move closer to her as well without risking a fall again. Eventually, he'd be what he assumed to be a close enough distance to her and greet her along with Star with a subtle bow. "... Hello, miss... Will you be... teaching us more...?" he had a lot of questions, but he figured there would be little sense in asking too much at once, and only go with the basics for now. There was much to adjust to, and likely much he had yet to even understand.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Oblivious had long been the hallmark of Kay, human with face perpetually sandwiched between the open covers of a book. Subsequently, she saw the look on Razor's face and hadn't the slightest idea what it meant. Of course, far more important than odd expressions on the face of the (lots prettier than all of the pictures represented them) thestral was the fact that there was royalty in the room and "Viridian Rain" was studiously locking her knees to avoid falling flat on her face.

"Good... um... well, assuming it is, good day Your Highness," Viridian says as politely as she can with barely moving her head and doing her best not to move her body. "Nice surprise, having royalty come to say hello to you in person... err.. in pony... um..." She pauses and her cheeks turn lightly darker. "...well, whatever the vocabulary is, it's nice of you to do it. Terribly sorry I'm not being even slightly respectful-looking but... um... my balance isn't all that hot when I'm used to my legs and I'm pretty sure I'll break something if I try my balance when I'm not used to them." She smiles as broadly as she can though.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:00 pm

For several long minutes Fantasy had been lightly clopping her hooves together, dreamily fascinated by the fact that she had hooves. Hooves, that actually sometimes made the coconut "c-clop c-clop" sound she'd heard in movies countless times, her favorite instance being in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. And she had fur. Fur that was almost the same color as her skin had been. And a tail. A long, messy brown tail. At least, it looked long to her. She didn't know how long was considered "long" in this cul-

"Ack!" Fantasy was knocked to the floor by a sudden hoof to the cheek. The sharp pain was enough to snap her back into reality... and enough to confirm that this was reality. This was really happening. Fantasy'd never been slapped like that before, and she was pretty sure she couldn't simply think that up. The pain would be dulled at least slightly by her inexperienced imagination.

By the time Fantasy pushed herself off the floor for the second time, her ears caught something about a princess. She quickly scanned the room and sure enough, there was a pony, who appeared to be taller than most others in the room and had wings and a long horn, with a dark crown on her head, or at least a tiara. Fantasy was instantly suspicious of this, but that was only because almost every story she'd heard and almost every movie she'd watched depicted the one in dark clothes as the villain. The second she thought this, she mentally scolded herself for stereotyping the pony like that. After all, she didn't even know her yet. Plus, she looked and sounded kind, if a bit stern (she was a ruler, of course she would need to be stern).

In fact, not only did she look kind; Fantasy thought she looked absolutely beautiful. It helped that her favorite color was blue. A deep navy coat, with a sapphire mane and tail flowing in an invisible breeze, and they even seemed to have stars in them! Freaking stars! This was what their princesses looked like?! Imagine the king and queen! What did they look like? What were they like? Did this princess have siblings? Or cousins? Or uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, daughters, sons, grandsons...

As so many thoughts and questions ran through Fantasy's mind about the royal family, she was 100% oblivious to her stupefied look, complete with a slightly hanging jaw, tilted head, and eyes wide as dinner plates.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Sunshine looked at the newest entry into the room, a taller pony that introduced herself as Princess Luna. She looked rather regal, as a princess should. There was something though that made her like Luna. She cleared her throat and decided to speak. "Hi there. Nice to meet you." She noticed Silhouette taking down everyone's names and turned to her. "Oh, I haven't said my name yet, have I? No. Call me Sunshine. Yes, Sunshine." With that out of the way, she turned back to the Princess of the Night. "I must say, that is a nice look for you. Love the night myself. Kinda ironic considering who I am now." She gave a small chuckle. "Heh, I'm starting to get used to my new body now. The voice is getting more bearable the more I use it. Plus I guess everything else isn't so bad." 'I just wish I wasn't a female.' She mentally added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:00 am

Princess Luna, Princess of the Night, a name befitting of the Alicorn that stood before the group of humans turned pony. She was stunningly beautiful with her dark blue complexion and mane. Her mane was the most abnormally gorgeous attribute of the Alicorn. It flowed against a breeze that wasn't there, seemingly taking on a life of its own, and appeared as though it was the dark blue night sky itself with an abundance of stars throughout.

A combination of anxiety and shyness, but mostly his autistic tendencies, got the better of Arc, causing him to look away from Princess Luna, desperately trying to occupy his eyes with something else, namely the floor. But in the process, he managed to catch a glimpse of Razor who was giving the Princess an odd look. Arc didn't know what to think of it at first, but it was definitely something that would persist in his mind. Continuing to avoid looking at anyone in particular, Arc focused his gaze to the floor. He rubbed the slick tiles with his hoof, staring at his murky reflection in the shiny surface. He tried to keep his attention on the floor all the while the group was conversing with the Princess. His eyes may have focused on floor, but his ears were listening closely to whatever conversations were happening.

It was a nice floor.

Arc lost his balance while his hoof was rubbing the tile underneath him and fell face first onto the hard floor.

"I hate this floor."
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:23 am

Oathbound was in the presence of royalty for the first time ever.
As such, he felt the unstoppable urge to bow as best he could. So he did, imitating Silhouette as he was certain it was proper etiquette that the thestral was showing, despite the lunar diarch's claims to the contrary.
"Forgive me if I speak out of place Your Highness, but I am humbled to be in the presence of royalty, something that I have not yet been graced with until now." He said, feeling the powerful presence of the alicorn judge him.
"Also, I feel thanks are in order. This opportunity that you have given us is one in a thousand lifetimes." He smiled genuinely as he raised his head from it's bowing position.

He then turned to Silhouette.
"Finally, miss Silhouette, I'd like to point out that even though me and my fellow humans may have different bodies back where we came from, we are now ponies - save for one of us - and as such, we probably should be addressed as such. We are after all under Equestrian law." He said, before a thought occurred to him.
"Actually, now that I think about it... Is this transformation permanent or does it only last for our visit here?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Xereth turned towards Princess Luna, gasped and quickly bowed. He was always dreaming of being greeted by a royalty, one of the reasons why he wanted to travel to England in the past. "Your Highness." he says, quickly, not lifting up just yet. "I am so grateful that you made this possible for all of us. We all are." He says before finally standing back up. He just then noticed Princess Luna's mane and tail, filled with stars. STARS! He always loved stars, and constellations and space overall!

Xereth also noticed Silhouette's weird look and mood after Princess Luna appeared. He did not want to be rude and start with questions, so he decided to keep them for later.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Luna chuckled with an amused look at the new arrivals. Precisely what was supposed to be funny she didn't say but maybe she simply could see the humor in the situation if she'd seen a human before, or maybe she even knew what they were going through; there had been rumors and mutterings that the leaders of Equestria had visited the human world, perhaps she was pleased not to be on their end of it this time.

Luna smiled to Sunshine as she introduced herself. "You are far from the only solar influenced mare around here my dear Sunshine, as you no doubt know. Though I somewhat doubt we will see you lowering the sun anytime soon."

Luna gave Star a strange look as if he had asked why water was wet. "I am the princess of the night... I rule over the stars, dreams and the moon." She explained slowly as if she was trying to teach a toddler; there wasn't any real maliciousness, anyone could see that, but being on the throne for so long had probably left Luna a little socially unfamiliar.

Luna looked down at Hoodwink and Arc, both of whom had experienced quite a lot of close and personal contact with the floor. It didn't help the two to save face that beside them Viridian stood quite steady on her new four legs while they could barely even stand long enough to say hello.

"Hmm, indeed, it does require a cleaning." She agreed with Arc at his comment about hating the floor even though the floor was so shiny that she could see Fantasy's reflection in it, including her gobsmacked expression.

Luna grinned mischievously and turned to Fine Fantasy and Mr Market. "Mr Market you shall be. And who are you my dear very wide mouthed pony?" Luna asked as she slowly unfurled her impressively feathered wings and stretched them out, her mane picking up the pace of it's constant motion in a slight show of vanity from the Princess of the Night.

"And to answer your concerns Mr Oathbound, have nothing to be concerned about, the mirror transforms those who use it as is needed, once you return to your homeworld you will resume your usual, two legged form." She said the two legged part as if she found the whole concept bizarre before turning back to Oathbound.

"Regardless, I welcome you to Equestria on behalf of both myself and my sister, who at the present time is sadly asleep." Luna told them, gesturing to the windows showing the starry night outside. "For now, no, Mr Market, I will not be personally teaching you as much as I would wish to; my and my sister's royal duties must come first. No, instead we will be sending you all to the town of Ponyville for the time being, where Princess Twilight Sparkle will teach you to control your magic and to learn to fly and control your strength, depending on your new form of course."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:54 am

Star winced back a little at how Luna answered his question. Probably not the best question he should have asked but he spoke with out thinking. The tone that Luna had said her answer in, reminder him of someone trying to say something to a baby. He really hated when someone said something in that tone of voice to him. It was like they were seeing him as a younger kid when he really wasn't. What can he do now though? The person, er pony, that just spoke to him was a fudging princess. He couldn't talk back to her, not after what she had done to get them all here. He sure as hell didn't want to get in trouble with the princess that rules over dreams and the night sky.

His mind back peddled a little bit. Wait...Dreams?! He thought that was a bit interesting how she can rule over the dreams of peo-...er...ponies. He was still wondering about his cutie mark though. He wanted to ask Luna so very badly what it was and meant, but after the answer he got to his first question he shied away. He really didn't want to get an answer in the same tone Luna had answered his first. He decided to back away a few steps from Luna, looking at the ground.

He lifted his gaze at a nearby window, noticing it was night time. He loved the night time, though he hated that he was never able to see the stars due to light pollution. He did try to watch the moon all he could though. Shaking his head a little he decided to let the others talk while he stayed back with his, what he thought might be, dumb questions. He wondered slightly why it was night time here but it was morning back on Earth. It was probably some simple answer, so he didn't bother remembering the question.

He perked up a little when he heard something about learning to fly. He looked back at his new bat-like wings, smiling a bit. He maybe scared of highs, but it would be awesome to learn to fly and soar the skies. He wondered when they get to go to this...Ponyville and meet this Princess Twilight Sparkle. He also wondered who had volunteered to house them. He'd have to thank them when he gets to meet them. For now, however, he would stay quiet and watch the others.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:27 am

Market's expression became rather neutral as his ears perked up, or at least tried to, after hearing what Oath had just said. Carefully moving to face him, he spoke to him, and in a way, to everyone as coherently as he could while slowly getting used to his new mouth. "... Hold on... What laws this land may have... apply to us regardless of our origins... But who we are, what we are, and why we're here should not be discarded casually... I would prefer to be referred to by name... But I, as well as you, am a human with a different shape... Might be better to let them call us as they find more convenient..." He'd realize afterwards that his words might come off as somewhat cold and stern, but his intention was to merely keep level-headed as to their mission where it made sense, and not let himself, or others, get carried away with their new forms if possible.

He moved again to face Luna, chuckling a bit at her own mock display of her form. "... I take it we're being escorted tonight, Mis-... Er... I mean, Princess?" By force of habit, he nearly called her 'Miss' again even though she made no mention of it earlier. But he felt it was appropriate to call her by her proper title anyway, especially after hearing her explanation of being an apparently very literal Princess of the Night. He'd keep relatively quiet in thought as he looked at her, and wondered about magic throughout the land little by little and the possibilities that came with it.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:34 am

Oathbound chuckled at Market's words.
"I said what I said because I'm rather certain that the word 'humans' would not mean anything to the ponies where we are going. Heck, I doubt it means anything to the ponies outside the royal family. And we're supposed to be learning to live here in this world so... When in Rome..." He left the sentence unfinished as he turned his gaze to the others, taking in the view of the room in detail now that he had a good chance.
"On that note, Your Highness, I take it that Princess Twilight Sparkle will provide us accomondation?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:12 pm

"Ponyville." Viridian (Kay reminded herself that it was best to think of herself by her assumed name, to make sure she didn't slip) looked askance at the Princess. "Begging your Majesty's pardon and no offense intended, but I'd been sure that was something they'd gotten wrong when they briefed us. It's as odd as if we'd called a town on Earth 'Humanville', so I... guess I thought that the people were playing a joke on us." She finally feels sure enough of her hooves that she bows slightly to Luna. "Regardless, I'm sure it'll be pleasant to visit while we're here. And extremely pleasant to be tutored by Princess Sparkle. Is it true she lives in a library?" Viridian's eyes take on an eager and excited shine as she asks the last question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Worlds Collide - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next