OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)

Go down 
+10
AurumTempestas
StrawberryGamer
Charemoed
Star Sentinel
DualThrone
Mr. Market
veryveryfluttershy
Xereth
Brother Roga
ObsidianPony
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

It's been some time since Equestria and Earth became aware of the link between their worlds. Naturally, there's a lot of tension between the world of the ponies and the world of the humans, all their differences in way of life and general attitudes only more and more obvious as they grew to know more about each other and feared more and more that they might come into conflict.

To that end Princess Celestia has agreed to allowing a group of normal, everyday humans to cross into Equestria via the mirror linking their two worlds in order to experience the life in Equestria much like how Celestia sent her student Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville in order to experience friendship, they will live in Ponyville to experience the life of a pony.

...This can only end well...

RULES

1) Only one character each

2) No godmodding the canon characters please

3) Please remember that you have never been a pony before. You will transform into the OC you choose once you enter Equestria.

4) You can be a griffon or dragon as well but dragons must be shrunk to a reasonable size (you can be bigger than a normal pony but please no building sized dragons).

5) Remember, one post per round. And please be patient.

6) Have fun :3
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Yup! I'm so in! Also, must we choose our OC that we tranform into in advance? Not that I have a doubt about who I will be transforming into.

Oathbound is entering the field! But not quite the same!

Last edited by Brother Roga on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 pm

It'll be fun to be in the skin of Aerv Xereth Smile
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm signing up. I will be Crystal Sparker.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:24 pm

You know who's body I'll be using. Looking forward to the thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:34 pm

I'll be taking the guise of Viridian Rain.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm so in! I'll be Star Sentinel, even though there will probably be a little minor freak out.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 pm

I'll sign up for this with my OC, Ocean Arc. The only difference being that I won't have a prosthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm signing in for this with Sunshine, because Equestria doesn't have enough Sunneh. Oh, this will be fuuuun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:53 pm

I shall join this as Rat, page three of the new char thread. This gun b good.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm signing up with a less magical, slightly taller Jonathan Kings.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

I believe I'll join in. I'll be Falcone.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 pm

I'll sign up as Lightning Storm
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:43 am

I'd like to sign-up Angel Glow(Link). (Might change up the Brittle Bone syndrome to a lower severity level, like going from crushing several bones(5+) to two or three if they say, fall down stairs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)   Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide (HiE/Self Insertion, Slice of Life)
Page 1 of 1