OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Dragon's Lair

Go down 
+2
Brother Roga
Alpha P
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:36 am

Our intrepid heroes have fought a hard fight thus far. Fighting off the hordes of the Dragon Lord's armies, defending innocent villagers from certain doom, and marching all the way to the Dragon Lord's castle. Now the heroes will need to venture inside, fend off the Dragon Lord's Berserkirs, defeat the three Champions and the Dragon Lord themself. It will not be an easy battle, but the fate of the realm may depend on it.
‐---------------------------------------------------------

Ok so what I want to do here is basically a series of boss battles with some filler in between. I don't expect there to be much story to follow but let me know if you want some exposition dropped on you. Looking for just a small handful of heroes. This is going to be medieval fantasy setting so no firearms, and magic may need to be nerfed for especially powerful PCs. Please police yourselves so I don't have to.

Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 12:13 pm

Alright, Imma throw in Oathbound for this one.
One important change in this one, no Oathbreaker.
Talk to me on Discord if you got questions about his powers.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Something something Sugary... Most likely young Sugary, but we'll see. o3o
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 10:20 pm

Gonna field test a combat variant of Column. Be warned, chaos magic and some violation of reality incoming. Going to go with a basic rogue's kit, since I don't have her setup for combat equipment.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Crimson Lionheart

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 4:27 am

Imma use Winter and her trusty greatsword
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Lair   The Dragon's Lair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Lair
Page 1 of 1