OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 am

lightning froze in her form for a moment after the question, but it didnt take her long to act, she spun round to be on her back, using her hoof to move his hoof off her while she did so.she now looked up at him her 'imperfection' 'belly up' as the saying goes. her fore-hooves were tucked in on her chest, and she stared up at the stallion in a rather weak state, not comfortable but more than she had been. "you dont need to worry about the bionics, but if its ok with you, could we move forward." lightning requested quietly rotating her left hoof in her coat drawing little circles on her belly.
A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Lightn11
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 6:06 pm

He'd watch her cautiously, attentively, never quite sure what was to come next with one like her. While she stared with uncertainty up at him, he kept giving her the same calm gaze, not the least bit bothered by her looks. At her request, which could mean much, he decided to play it slow as he went and caressed and massaged from her chest down to her belly along with her twirling hoof, while his face hovered right next to hers as he remained on the other side. "Move along we shall, then... Let yourself stretch out while you lie on your back." Even around her belly, he still had a fine way of tending to her stressed out body as he had done for her shoulders and neck, but he was taking her exposure to keep gradually spreading his warm reach and touch upon her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:59 pm

lightning would stay tight for a moment, not sure how to "let herself stretch out and he worked this would plage her mine, 'surely this must me like the sleep paradox, how can you just make yourself simply relax'. she felt insecure, and although she wanted to tell him how she didn't know how to she felt uncomfortable bout how she was exposing her unattractive form to this stallion. it took her a short while but when she had the words she spoke. "i uh,, im not sure how im meant to-oooo..." her timing could not have been any more perfect her question arrived as he worked on her belly, and the supporting muscles, these tense and very very tight muscles reacted quickly, her belly became much looser, softer and maybe a little less held in, but most notable her full form had reacted much the same her hooves on the most part in front of her but her body became much more stretched and limp.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 3:07 am

Sugary didn't say much once he got going, merely smiling slyly and humming to himself as Lightning finally came into what he was going for when he had her subdue to her own needs. "What's that...? Not sure how to relax? Is that what you were going to say...? Lightning, even if you don't know, your body does. I've worked with fellow mercenaries, I know what it's like to push too far... You're so stressed and tense, it's a wonder you're managing the work you do at all... So just trust me, and let me care for you." The more he spoke, the softer his tone was, as well as his sly smile waned to a reassuring one. The more he massaged, the more his reach spread, down to her limbs as well when possible. And then, magic came into play, as precise heat and cold touches would manifest through his hooves to numb feeling where needed, and stretch out and invigorate elsewhere. The therapy might seem exhausting, but it was all to get her back in fair state.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 11:06 pm

lightning could but watch on, first with her mind ticking over to what he had said and what he was doing but then to extreme interest. she found it hard not to let her body go limp, just managing to regain focus for short moments before once more becoming subdued by the weight of her relaxing body. soon after her full body lost its tense form becoming soft and loose entirely to his will and as that transitioned she was able to finally stop thing and relax, a small and somewhat timid smile appearing upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 pm

The moment had finally been reached, whereupon she had attained an honest relaxed state. His smile down to her was a soft one once more, his tone gentle as he spoke while his hooves caressed her ever more lightly after the massage. "... Well, that's not so bad, is it? The world's not gonna end because you took a moment to lay down... Just trust me. This is all I ask you do for me as a companion... Now, was there something else you needed of me~?" He teased a little to be sure, a little intent of flirting laced into his gentle tone, but he was more than content just leaving her be just as she was, for she looked pleased enough.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 11:21 pm

"i um" she paused for a moment and used that time to look up to her stallion friend who had done such wanders for her. "im sorry, i don't want to disappoint you but, i sort of just want to take this chance to actually relax but,, believe me when i say this will come back to you in a good way i promise." she looked quite sorry feeling like she owed it to him but that she really couldn't miss this opportunity to relax.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Sugary chuckled softly and gave Lightning a wink as he eased away from her to leave her be while speaking a little humorously dramatic. "So be it. This 'disappointment', I will have to endure till then... But when that time comes, I will await for that return to embrace it wholeheartedly~" Again, he kept the light teasing tone ongoing as he eventually left; More important however, was that she got what she needed along with some lighthearted mood setting on his part to ease her further as well.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 11:07 pm

and lightning would rest there for a few hours but by the time surgery would have returned lightning would not be there, stepping out hof her room she was dressed up ready for arrival she had donned and a plasticy white and carbon fiber like clothing of which the under layers seemed to constrict her from making her look much more streamlined, the material wasnt thick but it looked tough like it could take an arrow and not be left with even a scratch. lightning looked back with a wink, "so, are we nearly at site?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Upon finally catching up with her, and being greeted with a wink and a mare in a tight suit, the stallion chuckled as he walked up next to her to admire her attire closely. "We are; That's why I was looking for you... Clearly, there wasn't much need for me to tell you to be ready though. That material isn't just for show, is it? Looks mighty sturdy..." He then cocked a brow and looked around curiously. "Mm... Did you tell Sky to meet you here already by the way? I haven't checked on her yet."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 pm

lightning looked at him with a smirk "sturdy aye, hows this, under lab conditions it was able to catch a class 3 railgun lance and as its almost a flexible a leather its the perfect piece proof protection, its also heat resistant up to 7600 degrees C i wouldn't feel it on the other side and just in case i need it i have the hard stuff underneath not and strong but much harder if i get a stray bullet, magical blast and somehow don't react to it, this baby should do the trick." you could tell when a mare was proud, and this one, was beyond it, it suited her white and black aesthetic but was the perfect utility material. lightning then looked to the stallion and realised. "oh, i'm sorry i should have said, sky flew ahead, shes scouting out the area and and readying the port." lightning smiled and moved quickly up the stairs "shouting a chipper "come'on" down to her company as hes headed to the front of the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:23 am

Sugary hummed rather appraisingly over Lightning's attire, though he did let out a small prideful quip of his own in a low voice. "Amazing... My own armor should be pretty good too though." It wasn't actually as good, but he couldn't ignore its own merits as she beamed her pride around his.

Afterwards though, he would go and meet with the duo of mares with a smile. He was happy to see Lightning be in better shape already; He hoped that encouraging her into taking better care of herself than spending all the time indulging in her work would do her much good in the long term.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 12:16 am

at the landing grounds sky stood serious but with a dangerous smile on her face, her gun was holstered and the landing yard seemed littered with deep and large impact holes, the mechanics seemed werry of the tall mare who stood beside a not much bigger hogtied female dragon with a black eye, lightning scouted the ground from deck the hopped down with a grace derived from her armour like gown, she looked to her sister then to the dragon and in the same breath uttered "so, where is it?", the dragon looked panicked to the bigger mare almost like she wanted confirmation she should talk or not, quickly that was not her issue as a magical grasp formed around her maw and was dragged in front of lightning by it which was being held closed. "you are gonna want to talk, and you are gonna want to tell me, you think you are scared of her, then you will get quite the surprise if you don't comply, because it is what you think, it is that powerful and more than that it is my friend and i don't take kindly to my friends being held like boasting rights by the likes of the scumbags who lord over this place." lightning threatened the dragon with devilish tone
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:07 pm

Sugary's smile quickly waned into a mildly grumpy stare of disbelief when he saw what the two mares had gotten into mere moments after disembarking the airship. He sighed and just walked along beside Lightning with a straight posture, thinking of how to try to settle her vigor down while letting her keep the intimidation she already setup along with Sky. "Uh... What she means to say is, we're on a mission and in a hurry. If anyone knows anything, spill it. Beating around the bush won't do anyone here any favors." If nothing else, he could try and contain Lightning's wrath to only those she had a grudge against the most than pick a fight with half the harbor if left unchecked.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:25 pm

lightning looked at him, then to sky "get the info" she said pushing the scared dragon to the taller mare. lightning turned to face the stallion and walked him way using one of her hooves to make a partial huddle with him. "look, i know this looks harsh but the creatures her they look at us and we could have the entire dock on us and i'm not sure even sky could handle that many, the only way to handle these sorts of beasts is to be seen as bigger much worse beasts. poney slaves sell for alot here lets not be part of that"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 4:34 am

"I know." He retorted casually in a whisper, rising a brow with a grin at the edge of his lips. "You kinda forced attention upon us as is. I doubt we'll be left alone for long either way... We might as well expedite our efforts here and land our catch soon..." He then sighed a bit again and had his horn and eyes glow menacingly while looking back to part of the nearest crowd, speaking up. "I'm hearing a lot of nothing yet, folks. Am I gonna have to start picking volunteers myself?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:52 am

Lightning watched the stallion for a moment internally thinking they didnt need to be made involved that was until sky interrupted them both with a dragon landing neatly infront of the two. Sky spoke first “tell her what you just told me verbatim” the dragon looked dazed but focused on lighting “it’s in the han’s of lusion bellthorn, got it in some big haul last month, I dunno anything else I swear” lightning stared her out looking for anything on her “if you are lying to me and I get there and it was a waste of time” lightning began to spark as she grabbed the dragon tight by the jaw so she could but look into Lightning’s eye “I will end you is that clear” the dragon nodded vigorously “and you don’t want to change your story” the dragon shook her head “good” lightning walked away and waved for the two others to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 9:26 pm

And just like that, Sugary's demeanor and posture relaxed, tipping his fedora at the crowd. "And that's that. Please pardon the inconveniences." He meant it in earnest, not wanting to be more confrontational than necessary and just hurry on what needed to be done as he caught up with the mares while keeping his eyes and ears sharp.

He would then whisper to them both. "A haul, the dragon said... Are we about to raid a pirate's stash?" He smirked a little. "Because if so, you got some weird ideas about how to spend your relaxing after-massage time..."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 11:27 pm

both sky and lightning looked to the stallion, there deminer not too positive. sky turned back to lightning with a partially worried look on her face before talking "lightnin' if lusion has it,, well im not sure what we are meant to do, we could use the equestrian method but,,," lightning interrupted putting her hoof to the mares mouth. her brain was ticking as she desperately looked for a plan. she stopped and turned the the stallion. "look if shes telling the truth, and this is lusion then we are in a serious spot, you think pirates would be bad, hah how about the big guy behind every dynasty, gang, outlaw and whore house in place, you've heard about mobsters, well this guy is the kingpin of kingpins and if we want to get to him, which we do we cant just sneak in or any of that, no we have to get in hard and fast get it and go, he owns a massive mansion on the over side of this port if we ran wed die before we got there, every pony, dragon, griffin and celestia knows what in this place is going to be trying to kill us in about 10 minutes cos word travels when his name gets brought up here. if we want in we are going to have to really pull out some big guns, i can use sky but the civilian risk will be huge, so all i can think is,," she paused and looked him in the eyes. "using your ship right now we can rush to the place ill blow a hole in his place i'll tele us down, look quickly for it and i tele us up and if we have it which we better do, well be fine from there."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 2:03 am

Sugary stared mildly bemusedly at the mares now, whispering louder. "... You two have really strange ideas about how to spend your time after a good nap, you know that!? Now, I'm hardly popular among crime gangs to begin with and would gladly knock a few heads for some bounty bits, but give me one good reason as to why I'm about to agree to this madness of yours and force our way in with my airship?" Despite his confrontational tone, his words did not veer away from what he was getting into with the mares. Whatever was about to happen, he figured Lightning, who was so focused in her work, had to have more than a part and revenge to seek in such a risky fashion... He believed it to be a certain kind of closure more precious than anything else, he just wanted to be sure it was truly worth the ever escalating risk.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 2:35 am

lightning turned to him full bodied, her eyes more serious than he'd had ever seen from her. "we are not leaving without that bond now i can see two ways of doing this and honestly if you don't let us use your ship then i will not refrain from plan b." she took a breath and her voice took on a cold note "i should explain, plan b is i let sky give control to a dark part of her that is not afraid to use her more harmful powers, and sure, i can guarantee it would be safer for us, but i can't even begin to suggest that anyone else here will live or even how much of this place would be left. that is not an exaggeration, if you can live with giving that the go ahead then that is on you because i cant, but i see no over way, and i will say this only once more, we ar'n't leaving without that bond." she was looking down by this point as emotion had flooded her voice. "look, if you let me use your ship, ill pay you, i didn't want it to come to this but i will pay you stupid money and i will guarantee that your ship will be safe, this isnt just some 'thing' but i cant explain it until we get it, and i need you to trust me, please, for me." lightning looked up to him now her eyes pleading emotion flowing from her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 11:51 pm

The stallion looked to the mares with a sigh a light groan after a brief moment of stoic silence. "... I'm already on a payroll. We make it through this, I hope you'll foot the bill for a celebratory feast instead... Now, let's ride the Black Mambo into battle." He smiled a little, winked, and would 'call' the airship to them with a focused spell and frequency exerting from his horn while leading them closer to it at the same time... In record time upon boarding, he'd rev up the engines to full and power up every defensive spell he could through the magitech airship as he asked the mares to guide him on where to go, likely to ram into a building soon...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 1:12 am

Lightning rushed about, applying small piramids across the outside of the ship, dismantled one of the guns she had made and mounted what she had left to the side of the ship, she guided the stallion to broad approach the building from an elivated level and once in place she fired the gun. Upon impact the wall and roof became a perfectly circular hole into the building. “Im ready to jump, sky will stay here and guard the ship me and you sugary will do this I’ll go down first and then you tp to my magic signature because once I land I’m closing that whole, once down we can leave easily with the bond. It’s a small blue crystal with an eligant metal construct around its centre” she flipped a switch on deck and the piramids projected a shield and cloaking system. And with that lightning jumped she swooped down with skill and agility common to her kind and as she said straight after she passed through the whole it closed
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:16 am

Sugary nodded reluctantly, but affirmatively at the plan; He still had his doubts, but he was already this involved, so he may as well give pirates and gangsters a good shake while Lightning carries out her revenge. He figured it was sure to be good karma somewhere down the line as he eventually teleported after her and left Sky to take over for him, hoping he showed them enough... He readied himself for battle once inside...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 1:41 pm

they appeared in a room that seemed to be the gallery, ornaments and forgotten treasures lined the wall, 2 ponies rather young of age stood in rather revealing maid outfits, they were chained and holding garnished trays of salmon bites and other untrais. lightning had already started to stress out over this and quickly drew a stream of electricity around her. "look for the bond, ill get these girls out of here before any fighting starts and they get hurt." she ran to them and explain what she was doing there and whisked them to the ship for now, before beginning to look for herself, but no matter how hard thy looked the displays were devoid of the bond, the only hint she has was that there as a lone case in the room that seemed to have been designed to mimic the architecture of the bond, but the pillow inside lay bear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next