OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 9:16 am

Sugary could only nod and accept for the most part. "Sure... This is for her after all. I mean..." He smirked a tad nervously. "We'll still likely have to confront you-know-who in regards to the project as is. We should ensure the ride and mission to be as smooth and straightforward as possible till then; Cause we're not muscling our way past that encounter..."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 11:30 am

"dealing with that sort of thing is lightnings deal normally" sky stood and and opened the door for the stallion "i will see you in the common room, maybe make a pot of tea she always puts some in the cabinets."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:32 pm

An ear perked up a bit at the suggestion, smiling her way. "Tea, huh? Might just be what she needs to take the edge off. And thank you." He'd leave the fellow bodyguard to handle things with their mutual partner while he arranged what little he could as he made tea. He'd also set up a small tray of leftover treats he had in reserve, from biscuits and sweets, to a few homemade snackbars, hoping it would help to mend the misunderstanding further.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 pm

sky stepped out of the door and closed it behind her. she paused for a moment, took a breath, turned to face the door and opened it, sky smiled a sisterly smile trying to be comforting to the mare out of sight "hey, mind if i come in" sky said entering anyway there would be some clutter moving and noise before anything left the room. sky seemed to be launched by some magical pulse, using her cat like reflexes to catch herself against the wall before springing into action, there were flashes of magic coming from the room and the odd item would be flung out the door but after only 20 seconds of chaos lightning would leave the room tied up in what appeared to be medical bandages wrapping tightly around her body and hooves, each curve softly caressed but securely held by the binds, she was held atop skys back looking mildly defeated. sky spoke first once entering the common room. "sorry about this, but she wouldn't come and well she got a bit outta hoof so i had to resort to this" she dropped lightning on the sofa and found a chair to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:47 pm

During the chaos that was simply trying to get Lightning to come out of her room, Sugary was highly concerned over what he was hearing while returning with the ingredients. He thought to come into the room several times before finally seeing the mares; Not that it helped much, given how one practically hogtied the other. "Um... Um...?" He was at a loss for words for a bit, looking at the mess before putting his focus on the mares once more. "She says that so casually...! Is this normal for them?"

He cleared his throat and sat in place, preparing the tea with fire and heat magic to speed up and highly regulate the process, trying to remember what he wanted to get at and make amends. "... Sooo... I believe there had been a misunderstanding earlier." One by one, cups and plates were distributed among them ahead of time. "Miss Sky, would you please explain briefly on how my intent is seeing to Miss Lightning's safety above all else, and not a demeaning of her worth and skill?" He was already sorta explaining himself, but felt that Sky might just have the right way to get the message to her friend if he somehow faltered.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:22 am

sky seemed a tad surprised by the shift of focus to her but the focus was on her thus she had no choice she looked at lightning who had a somewhat displeased face. "uh, yeahh well, look, lightning we are here with you and for you, you don't have to do anything alone.", she paused for a moment putting her hoof to her chin in concentration, as lightning somewhat less annoyed but more straight faced used magic to bring her tea close to sip it since she was tied up. sky spoke up again "look, i've known you for long enough and i know the one thing you hate is being thought of as helpless or weak and in truth you are anything but but if its any help, when we land, me and our stallion friend here can just follow your lead and let you show them whos boss, you could wear your captain uniform, and i'm sure they'd realise you are not some weakling" sky looked her straight in the eye trying to pull a convincing smile.
lightning looked to sky, then to the stallion, trying to discern what they were really thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Sugary soon followed up to try and make the most of Sky getting Lightning to consider things as he nibbled on a cracker. "Please think of it this way: Our job is basically to be your muscle... So, just let that muscle flex when needed and you can relax. You're working hard as is with your other project, aren't you? I mean... You don't have to actually confront anyone to continue the research where we're going, do you...? No reason to go looking for a fight if it can be avoided, right?" At no point was he discouraging her to handle things personally, only making sure she understood that if conflict was inevitable to where they were going, she didn't need to be the one to start butting heads when she had two guardians for that. Of course, he hoped a fight wouldn't find them when they got there, but he got the feeling it was a rather unfriendly place they were headed to.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 11:36 pm

lightning stared directly into surgaries eyes. her eyes were a bitter cold holding back a storm, and with her voice that was reinforced "and" she began, quiet, monotone and colder than a widigoes heart "what if i want a fight, what if perhaps i want to flex and make a statement" the air physically chilled but also charged with a mild charge of static electricity. she maintained the eye contact her emotion not shifting and her voice ever cold. "it is true you are my muscle, but you are much too kind hearted to make such a point, and as for her, shed quickly lose control. what if the gear we need from here is but a bonus on top of it all." the tea met her lips she drank it as if there was an invisible straw syphoning it to her mouth before setting the tea down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Sugary sighed and slumped a little after hearing of Lightning's grudge, leaving him with mixed emotions on what he thought of her as he was growing fond of her for the most part; The fun academic side of her. "It's like I'm talking to someone else... Feels almost like Sky was when we first met... What happened to these mares to be this way?"

He snorted and returned to an adamant posture, having decided what to make of the situation, unphased by the aggressive aura. "... Miss Lightning, I'll say this only once. If you go out of your way to endanger yourself on purpose, I cannot guarantee your safety... nor my cooperation for that matter. You hired me to assist you on a research mission, and that's what I'll do, as a Mercenary... As a stallion, however, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make me have to lend a hand because you want to be stubborn, and because this smells like a really bad idea and you could probably use all the help you can get if you somehow end up antagonizing so many at once... I don't doubt how strong you two are, I worry the others on the way there are a threat."

He sighed a bit with a softer expression. "Please, I'm curious to get to know you two better. It has been mostly pleasant so far... If we go through with this, will you at least continue the research again when we get the part and knock some heads?" The unicorn was as conflicted as he was intent on lending aid. Lightning was out for revenge in the middle of a mission he was a part of. She was still under his care, but if she abused his trust, he was worried he'd have to part ways with her just when things were starting to get interesting; Now it felt like he was trying to settle the need for revenge without signing up for it. The willingness to lend help was out of reluctant pity.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 1:16 am

lightnings upside down posture tenced for a moment as her agro grew, but within seconds it faded as did the tension in the room, sky seemed to notice this too her face realising something before mentally chastising herself for not realising. lightnings demina shifted from total aggression to remorse, she sparked what looked to be a plasma cutter on her bionic hoof and cut herself free. she sat up and looked to her hooves that sat neatly on her lap. it was shame she was feeling and her mane reflected that, flatter than ever, drooping weighed down by her aura. "....sorry", her sombra voice reflected her mood, she placed her hoof on her chest and drew out a black magic, and placed it within her bionic hoof. lightning looked to sky first and that prompt her to leave. once she had, lightning looked to sugary. "i haven't been fully open with you, and i should have been, i haven't lied but i've left details out that i shouldn't have. have you ever come across a disease known as anima inficitur, its ok if not and to be fair, to call it a disease would be wrong, its more an infectious spell."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:50 am

The stallion, despite his mixed feelings, was resolute in what he was confronting the mare before him with; Being willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but making his stance as to how flexible he was willing to be before their current partnership soured too much to take it back. While her aura weakening did make him feel less anxious, he was no less worried for her as she revealed more about her state in both her words and the sensations he got out of her demeanor.

He drank pensively, and nodded to her slowly. "... I've heard of it. And seen it for myself... Both in form of magic, and manifesting through sheer will of ambition." He cocked a knowing brow, though frowned as he continued. "Let's just say I already lost someone dear to me because of that... So, I'll get right to the point." His expression returned to focused neutral. "The point of this trip and research is to find a cure, right? How can I be of service to speed that up?" It seemed he was not only somewhat familiar with what she had to deal with, but it touched on a personal nerve with him; She wouldn't have to explain herself too much, for he could tell that she had a problem that needed to be dealt with, and she had apologized after being confronted. He didn't show it, but he had kindly intent deep down.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 7:02 pm

she nodded and looked him in the eye " destroys the body corrupts the mind and destabilizes your magic, worst of all it cant be cured, not truly, i'm not looking for a cure, i gave up on that fools erand a long while ago, im studying magic realignment and channeling, the first few things we did if you remember were to isolate and channel magic, then the next thing we did was translate the wave form." she touched her chest and sighed. "my hearts failing, its a miracle it hasn't killed me seeing as i've had it for 12 years, if i can crack channeling it maybe i could use it as a power source for what will have to replace my heart."

she flopped on the sofa and poked her tummy "you see this, its rediculouse, i used to work out 3 hours a day, all this," she squeezed her belly "it was rock hard and toned as all hell, i used to be such a catch, not that anyone was aloud near me, but i could do a one handed handstand push up, tatarus, you see this flank" she squished the area her cutie mark was, which seemed to be incredibly soft and juicy with yet a fair amount of muscle. "this used to ne all muscle and the same size,, but with my body the way it is i cant run 2 minutes let alone work out for 3 hours."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 8:51 pm

At first, he kept listening to her plans with serious intent, making mental notes of how she planned to use her knowledge while he in turn made potential uses for it in his mind with his own experience... But then his expression couldn't help but crack a little, a smirk on the edge of his lips, a light cock of his brows in intrigue, his eyes wandering a bit as he got lightly flushed. "Ah... It's a shame indeed to lose that sort of prowess, though I believe we can figure the curse out. But, for one in your condition, you're looking rather well... That said, and I hope you don't mind a little segway on the topic, I do know of some low energy exercises that might help you get toned again eventually, if you're interested." He cleared his throat a bit, and continued with a softer voice, more to himself than to her. "Not that I have doubts about your appeal either way."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:46 pm

lightning was ready to say that the exercises wouldn't be worth it, that if she was slowly going to get more and more helpless weak, then she would at least do it in a way that would mean that she was happy, even if she lost her figure even further, she was until her fluffy bat ears perked at his comment. it had been a while since someone commented on her figure in a positive way, and that flustered her. her cheeks grew red and she sat up to look at him straight on. at first she seemed a bit lost at what to say, maybe she was making a big deal out of nothing, maybe it was just a complement but maybe not, 'hes gone out of his way to try help he feels like a dear friend and we barely know each other, hes been the perfect gentle-colt, i don't know what this feeling is but maybe, its swooning?' her head rushes with thoughts but she knew she needed to act, maybe it was the stress of everything else, maybe she did like him a lot, or maybe the taint had been left to long and her hormones were going crazy, anyway it was, she had a true 'need'.

she leaned back her hind hooves crossed, bionic hoof by her side and her other forehoof as on her chest and giving him her best attempt at bed eyes. "you say i have appeal, aye? well, how about i offer you a shot, this one time, if you truly think im that appealing you'll jump at the chance, its that or you're just trying to make this fat heifer feel good about herself." her voice lost some of the enthusiasm as she lost her self esteem and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 11:24 pm

By no means was he the sharpest of all equines, but Sugary had gained a fair bit of experience in sensing the intent of others, and now he was sensing a strong flirtatious vibe from Lightning once more, especially from her posture, just as when he was alone with her in her room before. He fidgeted a little in place, chuckling to himself softly and tilting his head at what she had just told him, his cheeks becoming a little redder as well. "Adorably chubby, I'd say. Not fat. Curves in all the right places, is what I see..." He decided to take on her approach with less hesitation this time, for it was not the first time she had flirted with him since they met. A part of him felt this was a risky friendship to pursue, but he was certain she was a good mare at heart despite her quirks.

Even if she didn't look at him yet, he continued. "But a strong and lively will is also what draws me to you. I know you were having the time of your life out there during the experiment; Whether you thought you were fit for it or not, I could tell you worked hard for it..." He then leaned forward a bit, a somewhat wider smirk and a curious, but sincere, gaze upon her. "So, I'll take what you're offering." He left it at that, not entirely certain what she was getting at given she looked hesitant still, but figured it was best not to beat around the bush with her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 8:55 pm

lightnings eye watered, only a little but enough to be noticable, she looked to him her mind racing, it was true that she had had the time of her life casting the spell, and his sweetened words sat softly with her. "you know,, to learn magic, it was hard for you unicorns you can do it innately, but i couldnt, i had to push myself harder than i had ever pushed myself and it was like naming colours on a wall without eyes and carrying a bolder with no hooves, where i am now it makes it all feel worth it but it gave me such a respect for every spell, from the simplest luminosity spell to the most complex transmogrification spell. i should thank you though without your help i wouldn't be able to experiment nor without your approval, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶦ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ, i couldn't have cast that spell that had me feel more alive than i have in years." she stopped laid more flat on the sofa and sighed.

she didn't speak for a small moment but it was clear she was thinking. she looked at him again not stirn but focused and tired but relaxed. "you are sweet, and you look out for me more than you needed to, i don't normally feel quote unquote attracted to stallions, but i won't lie you seem to be an exception, i don't know what stallions like in a romantic gesture but as a mare with my experiences i have one thing i can give you,, though i have no idea what id be doing the only time 'i' did this it was forced on me i had little control or say and i was considerably younger, so if this is fitting you are the one that will have to 'start'"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Sugary looked flattered for the most part, in that Lightning's view and appreciation into magic led her to be so thorough and precise with it due to how others like him make use of it, but it also helped to make him a little more attracted to her still because of said dedication to her craft and skill; He found it inspiring to strive for greater prowess even more if he could do so. However, he seemed fidgety when hearing of what she was really getting at, and the true nature of her offer... one he was reluctant to accept, but quietly moved closer to her for anyway, kneeling right next to her and looking to her face to face rather closely, and hit things off between them, still smiling.

"... So what you're offering, is for us to be a couple, and be lovers...? Well, I'm hardly an expert on gestures and romance myself, but I can think of one way to get us started~..." He whispered the last bit to her, eyes with growing interest. He had the look of a stallion who would jump her bones if given the chance, but he would earn it fairly as he moved his head and gently hovered his muzzle down right onto her hoof, gently breathing upon her fur, but not touching it just yet. "I'll start, by having you guide me to where you didn't have someone treat you nice just yet." At that, he added a small and tender kiss to her hoof, the one thing he would assert onto her, before remaining hovered and waiting for her to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 12:30 am

lightning retracted her hoof as soon as the kiss took place. "i.. i think its more important to talk,, maybe about where i was,, you know,, and maybe lay out some rules." she took a breath "when i was a filly and they did those things to me, its was very they got on did there thing and left me in the respective location,, so, don't be rough, i'm gonna be twitchy, additionally the second time, the stallion smacked my,, rear, um don't do that, i don't know how ill react to all this but be gentle and um im incharge ok, so if i say stop, you stop."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:07 am

He lightly scrunched his muzzle at the retracting. "Ah, now that was too direct... I mean well, Lightning, but you're really hard to read." He lamented not being more tactful, but she made things clear with him; That was good enough as he looked to her with calm desire. "Pardon, but it is my intent not to treat you badly. I won't even kiss you again till you're wanting it..." He was listening as he moved away further from her hoof, showing to her that he would not smother her.

A nervous smile followed, though well intended. "That said... Nothing I say alone would be good enough to convince you to trust me. I'm more the touchy-feely kind, so... Will you at least let me massage your shoulders while we talk, and work our way up from there?" At least he was letting her know that he wasn't going to make her fall for him with lies. "But first... Tell me what you can, about where you had been. Let me know more how others didn't treat you well."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:16 am

lightnings eye darted to him but then to sofa, in her head she was not sure how to do this she wanted him to take the lead this was all for the sake of doing the romantic thing and he'd know more about that so if this was the thing one did to be romantic then they should, and at that she should let him do his thing but, it wasn't something she was comfortable with strictly speaking. that was her consern up until he asked bout what happened, she went to speak but simply couldn't, she closed her eye and in the softest voice ever emitted from her she spoke "i.. i don't want to talk about it"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:25 am

Sugary hummed softly at that answer, moving along around her some more. "If that's so, then just focus on the here and now... Do away with those thoughts of what went wrong; Just breathe deep, and steadily exhale... Give me your trust, Lightning, and my company you shall have... Again I ask: May I rub your shoulders?" He would persist in taking her offer to spend quality time with him, even if he had to insist a little to go physical. But it was what he truly was best at.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:30 am

lightning nodded and if when contact was initiated she would shudder it really was one of those things easier said than done, the events that had taken place scared her, deep, and as much as she wanted this there was no way she could forget such a thing especially when potentially in line to experience something similar.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:55 am

And so it went, that she would ultimately have none of her fears come about when he joyfully, though gradually, began his touch upon her shoulders by sliding his arms up the couch. Maybe it began a bit too eager, but soon the heavy weight of his arms lessened as he got used to how her fur and skin felt, and how tense her shoulders were as he tended to them gradually. Stroking, rubbing, and kneading, he showed himself quite capable of handling the task he set himself up to, with very firm but gentle motions... Maybe she'd feel out of place with how solid a grasp he actually had, yet not once was that grasp going into any effort that wasn't relaxing the muscles and nerves on her arms and neck. "Well...? How's that so far?" He looked down to her with a soft smile, hoping that he was on the right track this time.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm

to almost any mare this would be the most relaxing experience imaginable, but as any masseuse could tell you the recipient needs to be at leased a little relaxed and willing for it to work as nice as it may feel if the individual did not feel comfortable or felt panicked then it was more than a challenge, again, lightning wanted this but, it was still hard to let go of her predisposition.
despite the fight she was pushing back with it was evident that he was working on much more stress based nots than a mare of her age should have had, she was tight, and muscle were worn, even the bionic arm felt less stiff "it,, its ok" it took a why but eventually she lossend up and although still on the defensive she began to slightly relax.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Sugary did his best not to be too rough on her of course, for as much as she needed a firm grip to tend to her nerves, he could only do so much when he barely had her trust. He was also mindful of her bionic parts of course, unsure himself of how much of it was worth massaging if it worked anything like her real parts. "Good... No problems if I extend my reach further then?" He'd then tease a little by reaching his motions a little further up her neck and to her upper back, keeping similar motions, but certainly giving a small sample that he knew an equine body well enough to tend to it if given the chance. "Also... Should I tend to your bionic arm like any arm? I am unsure of just how much it resembles flesh and bone, even if you did say that you can feel with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next