OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Thryssa giggles as well before she gently presses Sugary up against a wall and gets him into a somewhat extended liplock before letting him go with a playful wink. "Yes, let's get in a shower, and scrub each other clean so we can think dirty thoughts and possibly do dirty things," she says, her eyes twinkling with teasing. She makes an 'mmm' sound at him slipping his hands between her chitin and her clothing, and then she does the same to him, slipping one hand low to run lightly over a cheek of his rear and then slipped back out to run through the hair of his tail, while the other slipped up and over his chest, fingers tracing the natural contour of muscles with a firm, very nearly sensuous touch. He hears the door to the generously-sized shower stall squeak open and Thryssa guides him in that direction, again gently pinning him against the wall next to the shower and giving his horn tip a kiss, this time lingering with her lips wrapped around it, suckling it in a rather lewd manner.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:32 am

Figuring things out on how to be more openly intimate with one another was sure to be something they'd have to explore with an open mind and much curiosity. And he was learning quite fast just how openminded and curious she could be with how earnestly she proclaimed how they could really cozy up, and continuously touch, tease, and entice him as he eventually pressed up against a wall or two with her lips and tongue deliberately suckling the tip of his horn off.

He shuddered from it to say the least, horn and eyes glinting very notably at her lustful affection as he turned the water on for them. He neighed and snorted very deep as well, the sound reverberating with vigor as her hand traced over his chest. "Oooh~ Ho ho hoo~... Easy, Lovebug~... Don't snack on too much at once~..." She was very likely to feel much more lust out of him than ever as she kept up her loving upon him, as well as very firm and gropey hands that trailed more deliberately under her clothes from behind her.

Both hands, however, would go straight for her front shortly after, caressing her toned torso covetingly at her abs before they split up. One hand would slowly massage up and around the front and back, lifting her shirt steadily with the express intent of exposing her modest bosom; This time however, he didn't wait for them to be in the water as his fingers were already caressing around her breasts as eagerly as she suckled his horn while exposing them, holding the fold of her shirt up with his teeth as he grinned up to her. The other hand steadily lowered her jogging pants, constantly swaying it around her flank curves, and powerful leg muscles of her own while doing so. A fair few times his fingers trailed very close to her nethers, but he kept restrained and paced in that much as he settled for feeling up her legs rather generously...
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Thryssa giggles a little breathlessly as he pull her shirt up and takes the hem of it between his teeth. "How is it possible that you look so lustful and desiring... and yet inexplicably adorable...?" She neighs at him. "Must be the fact that you're smaller than I am... at least, in height." Her eyes twinkle. "Probably not in other measurements." To emphasize this, one hand goes to grasp his flank and as they step into the shower with plenty of clothes to still remove (as wetly as possible, no less), she fondles that firm stallion rear, although she leavens it a little bit by then moving to run her hand through the hair of his tail, pressing her body against his as she leans down and kisses his forehead, and then either cheek, and then nuzzles at him from her greater height. "I'm sort of glad that I ended up glomping that tree, Sugary," she murmurs to him, "Gave us an excuse to proceed to this."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:35 am

He hummed and nodded in agreement, leaving his thoughts mostly within as he acted more and more affectionately towards her instead, washing her body thoroughly for good measure. Steadily, as the minutes went by, his loving grasp upon her became more bold of course, hands and lips trailing and lingering more to give pleasure to one another. It was little wonder where the hands and lips went and for how long as their gasps and moans became more audible and frequent outside of the bathroom; The fact they dried off and continued their loving embrace to the bedroom in a hurry likely meant they were gonna keep each other damp for a while...

And so it went, that the Mercenary thrusted himself unto a new path with his Marshall...

Whatever time seemed to pass between them in the throes of passion in the bedroom, the moment finally came for when his loins could no longer hold back the wave of lustful essence he had to share as he neighed out proudly for her. Her rump was grasped tightly, a wing caressed shakily, his breath hot and fast upon her neck, a bright glint in his eyes as he looked to her gorgeous golden ones when he buried his horsecock deep into her once more, pressing his hefty balls against her rump, and gushed his seed to stuff an already well-stuffed mare below him... He had a fond and dreamy look in his eyes towards her with each pump that seemed to go on a lot at first, hot chest thumping over hears with the rush of his beating heart, but this was no dream between them. Her many years of reservations to intimacy had finally come to an end, to an equine of all beings...
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm

In the aftermath of the rush of intimacy and having love made to her by the handsome (if ever so slightly diminutive) stallion, Thryssa lay there under him, practically purring with contentment as she laid his head on her respectable breasts and ran fingers through the brush of his mane. "I begin to see why Lepi goes... out of her way for that." She pants a little as one hand wanders down to trace firmly over his flanks. "Granted, I'm... not really sure how she has that kind of endurance but I suppose... that's just part of her special talent." She turns her head to look at the creepily accurate bust of Lepi that has somehow found its way to the bedside table. "Like creating exquisitely accurate art that is also vaguely creepy because it projects that vague sense that it's watching you."
"It is." Lepi's voice sounds a little tinny and somewhat out of breath, and there's no external sign of magic to the bust, but it's clearly the voice of Thryssa's youngest sister.
Thryssa freezes a bit. "...Lepi, you're a bit out of breath."
"Yes."
Thryssa lays with that a moment. "You watched."
"Yup."
Another moment. "You're going to die."
"Eventually, yeah." There are sounds of munching.
"...you're... eating popcorn."
"You know me too well." munchmunch "What about it?"
"I'm going to kill you extra, extra hard now."
"Now Thryssy, you know Mom doesn't like her daughters to fight."
"Oh, it won't be a fight little sister... it'll be an execution."
"Strong words." munchmunch "Glad you didn't need help to get your stallion."
"Excuse me?"
"Well, you're sort of an old maid, and a bit uptight, so I thought I'd have to provide guidance to you, or to Mister Market. By the way, hey Sugary, what's up?"
Thryssa narrowed her eyes. "Tetti taught me basic feedback spells, little sister."
munchmunch "Um, OK?"
"Just warning you." And a crackle of power arched from the tip of her horn to the statue. There's a yelp from the other end and the sound of impact somewhere. Thryssa then grabs the bust in her telekinesis, yanks open a drawer deep enough to accommodate it, and shoves it inside.
"Sugary, do you know if there's a shop around here that sells brain bleach? Because I need some. Now."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 4:33 am

Sugary retained a rather lustful expression even as Thryssa discovered they had company. He eyed Lepinora's bust up till it was discarded, and only then did he respond to the greeting as he grinned at Thryssa while caressing her cheek. "I'm doing swell relaxing with your sister, Lepinora... Quite swell~..." It seemed the fact that knowing they had an audience merely aroused him further, shown by murring and snorting quite passionately as he gave Thryssa's neck tender kisses while cuddling with her.

"And as for you, my Lovebug, I've got something much better~..." He'd eventually suckle on her lower lip before sticking his tongue in for a deep kiss, the hand by her rump moving to caress her lower back and tail tenderly, while the hand on her cheek moved to massage her head; Eventually, the deep kissing changed for a lot of nuzzling and the occasional lick, and the hand on her head would gently vibrate soothingly. He was no Lepinora, but he'd prove to be quite the passionate one as he drowned his lover's worries with even more loving attention; He certainly didn't think of her as too old or uptight to be devoid of such warm affection, especially in the afterglow of their first truly intimate encounter.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 7:30 am

Thryssa giggles a little at Sugary's response to her intrusive sister, and she very happily returns his deep kiss, passionately entwining their tongues through it as strong hand roamed up and down his back and a finger firmly traced the shape of his cutie mark on one flank, and then another. "I'm glad my family practically blackmailed, dragooned, and dragged me off on a vacation," she tells him contentedly as they indulged in post-coital snuggling. "Walks, swimming lessons, racing, poison tree bark, thoroughly confusing a couple old-timers... and of course the icing on the cake." She winks at him and gives his rump an extra squeeze. "Such adventures in only a single day, my dear Sugary... I can hardly imagine what comes next." She lets that lay for a moment before she seems to realize what could be inferred from leading it there. "On our vacation, I mean. The break... relaxation break vacation thing... not... um... well, I guess I wouldn't mind knowing what comes next on that front either..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 1:59 pm

He'd nuzzle and murr against her neck as she spoke of their time together so far, his tail swaying over her wandering hand in playfully welcoming strokes. She'd also get a very amused small neigh out of him between her extra firm grasp and slip of the tongue, followed by a hard suckle upon her neck and equally firm grasp of her rump in turn while wrapping a leg with hers to make their already tightly pressed bodies even tighter, popping his lips from her neck to speak. "... Come, what may, let us welcome it with open arms, Lovebug~..."

A soft lick followed where he just suckled, and continued to speak as he nestled his neck on her chest, still caressing her head as well. "That said, I'm grateful to them too... Not just because of this, mind you~..." He lightly swayed his hips, quickly reminding her that there was another spot she could very likely feel his heart beating from besides his chest. "... But because you work and worry too much... And I've come to learn why you do, and that's what I love about you, but we gotta trust that they can take care of things too while we take care of ourselves here..."

It was at that moment that he realized his mind wasn't solely on the lovemaking anymore. "Heh..." His lips stroked up her cheek to her ear, whispering sensually but truthfully. "... I worry about them too... I'd just like to worry over you a little more for a few days~" A soft, tender kiss to her cheek followed; He truly had affection for her in spades.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 am

Thryssa smiles and turns her head after Sugary kisses her cheek, returning the kiss on his cheek, and then kissing him on the lips, holding the kiss for a few beats before she hugs her stallion close and rests his cheek against the hollow of her throat. "You're right," she murmurs to him as they cradle one another. "Let the kingdom run, let the military run, let it all run in the hands of others for a few days and we can take care of each other, ourselves, and us as a couple." She smiles and sits with that a moment. "If that's OK with you, of course, that we officially become a couple." He can hear the barest touch of anxiety in the question, broadcasting the fact that officially becoming his mare is something she wants but even more wants to hear that it's something he definitely wants as well, and on a deeper level than just some fun in a bed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Sugary's expression eases up further, going from lustful to content more so as he noses her gently, regarding her question as they embraced lovingly. "Surprised you need to ask... I'd like that very much. I love being with you as is." Whether duty or leisure, it was the truth; Shown further as he gave her another peck on the lips. Even with others encouraging them to get together, he grew fond of her quick in his own time, both at work and at the few casual moments they afforded themselves. While he still held her with lust, there was little doubt that he meant well for them in general, else he wouldn't be there with her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:56 pm

"Good." Thryssa beams to him and cuddles into his grasp. "I know Lepi was watching and that was incredibly strange and creepy but... I think... I think when we get back we should makes this entire thing official. For, you know, formality's sake because I'm pretty sure my family has been convinced that this is where you and I were going to end up the entire time we've been slowly getting here." She grins, with a little touch of fang that's definable on the cute side. "Heh... who woulda thought, right? I think our first acquaintance with you was you throwing a jar of piss at one of my scouts and then wee went and fed you and... and that entire thing with Green Leaf," here she blushes "and you dealing with Belladonna's hang-ups about her family situation and staring down a member of her family... yeah, you've definitely been an interesting part of the court, Sugary. Hope to keep you that way."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 10:18 am

A fair bit of mirth came upon the stallion as well while the mare spoke of fond memories. The months that have passed have been very good for him as well, and seeing her smile her adorably deadly smile in her desire to have them be together made it all spectacular. Of course, he kept his excitement more to himself for the most part, aside from a chuckle, instead continually giving off love and affection towards her as the very intimate cuddling continued. "I think that... because Lepinora saw, they might all know already... But yes. Let's tell everyone, about our plans to keep making more pleasant memories together. Give or take a few bumps along the way~"

At that last remark, he grinned as he swayed his hips down lightly against her once more and winked, but then spoke softly and earnestly. "Because I'm hoping our time together will make it easier to sort issues out together, and make them better... And I look forward to spending a lot of time together." It was a heartfelt proposal as he followed it with a gentle but tender kiss to her lips as his tail swayed, willing to take all the good and not-so-good in being in a relationship with her, rather than just what he had a crush on the most...

... And so it came to be, in due time, that the official couple would eventually end their vacation and return home to Scarabi to resume their duties, with greater focus and vigor. Very few would know what pleasures and pleasantries they enjoyed in their intimacy at the town -until Lepinora decided to leak some of it at her leisure anyway- but it was clear that they had greatly bonded for the better; No one was really surprised to hear them speak of their coupling, it was obvious to everyone upon arrival.

A long road of responsibilities lay ahead of them, both formal and casual. While the rest of the royal family had settled many matters to return Scarabi and Changelings to glory, the Marshal and her Knight would likely still need to flex their might for unlikely obstacles along the way, whether it was a skirmish or finding time to snuggle without interruptions...

~A new chapter goes on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6