OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 am

Despite being a short thick slab of stallionmeat, Sugary still giggled oddly gingerly when Thryssa decided to nuzzle his belly while being held up like a stuffed toy as they exited the water. However, while letting the water flow once more where it had been halted, he was left looking up to her with a hint of curiosity as he adjusted to the feeling of sand, and hugging her in turn a bit around her waist. "... You're... Considering actually walking around town as... yourself?" At first he looked worried, unsure how serious she was, but then smiled a little bit. "As it should be. Everyone should get to see and admire you as I do... But is it what you really want?" Of course he would be ever the flatterer, but he still needed to make sure she was alright in the head.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 7:56 pm

"Of course it's what I want, what I really really want," she says brightly. "Whether it's wise or not is a completely different question. Like I said, it could cause all kinds of chaos and panic... which is sort of an argument in favor of doing it, come to think of it." She grins and winks rakishly to Sugary before the green fire of shapeshifting washes over her, and Thryssa is back to the way she always is: long unusual horn, anisopteric wings, a healthy sheen of supple chitin, and the pits and groves along the chitin over her legs. She stretches rather provocatively, emphasizing that she has healthy curves in the right ways, and cricks her neck. "Feels sort of liberating," she comments cheerfully. The wings aside, however, it's notable that if no pony looks at her too closely, she doesn't really look particularly different than a unicorn with an interesting horn and some minimalist tattoos going up and down her legs, artfully carved into the chitin to follow the pitting of her chitin and thus sort of hide it as an artistic flair. Given that her wings are fairly translucent, it seems likely that her supposition that she won't cause a splash at all may well come true.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Sugary looks upon Thryssa with continuously mixed thoughts as she insists.

"I want them to see. But they could see too much!"

"I want her have fun out here. But this might ruin the entire plan!"

"I could just say it's a huge birthmark and not be wrong... The Queen could also have my head for this!?"

And just as he began to gently hold his neck in mild but reasonable fear, he was left bedazzled as his boss and lovely companion transformed before him. He felt a trully chilling cold run down his spine before his face gave off a warm smile as he saw her true form with an eager silent joy and more admiration than ever; There was no doubt of what his favorite form was out of the shapeshifter, or that she was lacking in assets for that matter. He let a light sigh before he extended a hand towards her. "... I think this is worth a scolding from your mother at least, if she ever finds out. So, where to, my mischievous Lovebug?"

No one else had noticed her change just yet... She could yet keep hidden, or flaunt herself anywhere and risk seeing the heart of her companion jump out in suspense...
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:26 am

Thryssa chuckles at him and kisses the tip of his horn in light and casual affection. "You're wrong, Mister Market. First Maredusa will scold me, and then Tetti, and then Chidi, and then about two other important people in my life or in positions of trust and responsibility, and then Mother will scold me. She's always been a better closer than a starter in the game of chastising the firstborn." She stops where she is and begins rotating in place, holding her hand up above her brow as if shielding it from the sun, an overly serious expression on her face as she contemplated the answer to his question. "Let's go..." She crosses her arms, pointing two fingers in two opposite directions. "...that way." After a moment of waiting to see if he's amused by this, she starts off down the beach in the opposite direction from the town. "Or this way. This way's good too. Lepi tells me that if you have a choice of two paths and it's obvious that the best path to take is on the right, immediately veer left and see why left was not the best path. According to her, that's why she has a serious marefriend who's as stoic and calm as she is extroverted and excitable." She goes for a few steps. "I have no idea how getting bounced off the walls by the school nerd constitutes the left-hand path, but Lepi's mind works in ways incomprehensible by sane people."

Last edited by DualThrone on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 4:48 am

And so he was left perplexed, hand reaching out, merely to catch up with her lower back and remain there as he walked right behind her and then along with her. He had a somewhat relieved look to him. "If life works like a maze, then it makes perfect sense..." There was little effort in doubting Lepinora's way of thinking, given that he felt Thryssa made the right choice as they moved farther from town as they walked farther down the beach. "... But yes, please, let's ease our way into your idea. Being seen by a local is one thing, being seen by ALL the locals is probably a tad much..."

Ultimately, he worried for her, and her family's ambition, but he was willing to make this work... And soon enough, an opportunity arose as a small fishing boat would dock by the bay, an older pegasus stallion struggling to pull his catch out. He cursed a bit now and then, until he saw the couple at the corner of his eyes, more focused on his catch than them, for now. "Hey, you two...! I'm not paying ya a cent, but I need to move these to a waiting pal. Catch my drift?" Not particularly tactful, but his need was clear.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:24 am

Thryssa chuckles again and leans over a little, touching the side of his head with the side of hers as they walk along. "Legend has it that a young changeling, old enough to be let out of the Barrens without adult supervision, young enough to do something stupid to prove that 'the mare' wasn't going to keep him down, went with a tour group into the palace at Canterlot itself and there, took off his guise in the middle of a crowd of ponies. The legend is that Celestia herself was even present for this, but I don't believe it, for reasons that will become swiftly apparent. The ponies stared at this young changeling with his disguise off, wings visible, horn very not-pony, supple carapace quite tactile for the ponies nearest him... and either laughed or clapped, or rolled their eyes good-naturedly. I'm certain that Celestia would have spotted the truth immediately, which is why I'm sure she couldn't have possibly been there and no one thought enough of the stunt to say a word to her." Thryssa grins at him. "The little rebel, you see, made a rather serious error: his guise was a unicorn, and unicorns are more than capable of elaborate illusion magic if that's in the realm of their special talent. So all the little ponies assumed that the changeling without his guise was using an illusion of astonishing complexity to prank them."

She drums her wings lightly against his back as they walk. "Given that the ponies thought that the stallion with a carapace, twisted horn, and insectoid wings was playing a joke on them, I doubt that we'll meet many ponies who can see me but not touch that realize that I am what I appear to be." She grins now, her eyes alight with mischief as the fishing pony bellows his need to them and she strides over towards him. "We catch your drift," she says to him as she arrives, making sure she's outside of his peripheral vision as a quick use of her horn hides her wings. "So what pal do you need this moved to, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm

The matter of the rogue Changeling seemed to ring a bell, but not a very clear one. Then again, rumors of Changelings trying to reveal themselves here and there have been scarce yet not unheard of. It did little to make him relax about Thryssa, however, for she was large and had an especially frightening grin and gaze... A very beautiful frightening grin and gaze. Sugary would then also chime in, this time where the stallion could see him. "We got time, but a thanks is what we'll charge."

The elder pegasus cracked an effort for a smile at their answers. "Finally! Thank you! Youths who gets making haste! Just follow me and carry the rest." And so, he flapped his wings to try and lift a pail of fish to then stubbornly carry it through some trees, to eventually reach another older pony having a smoke from a pipe with a tired expression as he stood by a carriage full of other supplies... Until he nearly swallowed it coughing when he eventually spotted who was walking up right behind him among the couple carrying the rest. The companion looked a little panicked and flustered, trying to point over the shoulder of the pegasus before this one grew impatient. "Will you stop choking that thing and help me with this!? You're acting like you saw a-..." It was then that his friend forced him to turn his head as he finished the sentence, spread his old wings, and dropped the pail flat with a soft splash as he stood there dumbstruck. "-S-S-S-S-SIREN!?!?!?"

With how Thryssa looked, her tall strong form, bright golden piercing eyes, her wet sleek extremely exotic body, clothes sticking such to her leaving little to the imagination except for what her long luxurious cerulean mane covered, she certainly made a powerful impression on the old sailors; And it was only made slightly less so by the fact that Sugary walked along her comfortably and casually, smiling at them, but deep inside he was curious how this would all play out.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 am

Thryssa's reaction to the old-time salts stammering and saying "siren" is to blink a few times and turn her head enough to scan behind her with her peripheral vision, although wisps of viridian energy waft over her horn, a prelude to her lighting it properly to smite--the best word for what the daughter of a queen very nearly in the league of the princesses would do if she threw magic around--anything that looked to be a danger to herself or any other pony. Seeing nothing, she turns completely around to look at where she assumed the old ponies were pointing, subtly laying light magic over her eyes to enhance her sight beyond the limits of the natural. Still finding nothing, she turns back to the ponies. "First, what the buck are you pointing out? Second, what the ever-loving buck is a 'siren' outside of an exotic magitechnological device producing an ear-splitting racket to serve as an alert or warning?" She steps passed the stunned pair and puts the fish she's carrying in an appropriate-looking spot before stepping back and looking between them. "I'm pretty sure if there was a siren going off, I'd have heard it; my hearing is quite good, after all." She glances to where Sugary is. "Perhaps you could explain things here, Mister Market?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 am

The old sailors were just perplexed, tiptoeing away from her a bit when she approached as they thought how to answer but they seemed to have lost their tongues for a bit when she got closer. So of course, Sugary then followed with his own carry and helped put the other pail up as well before gently, but lovingly, nuzzling up against Thryssa's cheek. "They just can't believe you're as beautiful as I see you, that's all." He looked to the duo with an honest smile, while they in turn weren't sure if they were going mad, were assuming too much and were being rude, or were witnessing a lovestruck young stallion midway to being snatched up and devoured by a deceitful sea creature.

They ultimately decided to pretend not to care while whispering to one another between some mumbles and grumbles so they may be spared, in more than one sense. The pegasus spoke up nervously but sternly to Thryssa. "F-Forgive my old friend, he has bad eyes!"

"I need new glasses, yes!" Went the other.

"The help is very much appreciated!"

"Very much s-so!"

"And my, what a v-v-very intense gaze you have there."

"Save it for y-your strapping partner, not old ugly farts like us!"

"We'll be going now!!"

"Have a nice day!!" Between their speech, they hurried with oddly renewed vigor to be on their way back to work, and away from an awkward situation... sea monster or otherwise.

Sugary just blinked a bit, smiling still, barely moving from the surprise reaction out of the old folk, except for his swaying tail. "... That went... well...?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 5:03 am

"Oh, OK." Thryssa turns and kisses him on the tip of the horn as he leans up to nuzzle her. "Well, gentlestallions, this is what I look like for better or worse. I appreciate the implicit compliment, however." She then watches in blank surprise as the two stallions stumble over one another, presenting a stream of excuses and apologies and references to her gaze being intense, ending with them practically fleeing from her. As she watches them go, she lea over so her head rests on the top of Sugary's. "I think it did, Mister Market," she says. "Although it seems to be yet one more example of how it doesn't matter whether I use a guise or not. They seemed just as unnerved by me as if I'd walked up without any guise or alternation at all."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 7:10 pm

He shudders very lightly at the kiss, seemingly never losing its quick tingle when it happened. As for when she leaned her head on his, he just chuckled softly while gently stroking her scalp with his hand, speaking as reassuringly as he could. "Somehow, I doubt they were intimidated by your imposing posture this time. They're just not ready to meet someone as exotic as you without getting superstitious... Maybe we should try finding younger folk..." He looked around, plenty of directions to go between the edge of the town and the beach itself. "... Do you see anyone or any place you feel inclined to approach yourself?" Nothing was off limits, she could indulge herself as she was willing to.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:31 am

Thryssa looks around herself, shifting slightly so she's snuggled up to Sugary to a degree and in a fashion that stops just an inch short of being blatantly inappropriate. "Hmm... well, we've had some beach, some water, some sand and some domestic. To town or not to town, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous settlement, or to take a pleasant Sugary-sweet unicorn amidst a sea of leaves and tree trunks and by the taking, please him?" Her eyes twinkle as she laces her doggerel with a certain faux formality, as if she was quoting some kind of epic poetry or lines from a theater production. "Mmm... I think it would be fun to sort of wander aimlessly through whatever trees we can find. It's not like there's tons of them back home, except for fruit trees which are great for making lots of wonderful fruit but not as interesting and free as just trees growing on their own." Another kiss on his horn. "What do you think, Mister Market? A forest-walk, mayhaps, or would you prefer that we go to town and shock the ordinary ponies by repeated public glomping?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 pm

He snorted softly once she snuggled in such a way that reminded him of that morning's shared shower; That her humid clothing only barely made much difference to being bare got him to blush as to what she might be up to, her apparent promise of forest pleasantries with him and her horn kissing constantly keeping him giddy and tugging his emotions between aroused and just being happy and affectionate. "Uh-Er... I suppose we have time for any of them, but a walk through a beach forest sounds lovely..." He then added as an afterthought, her chest against him, that perhaps more town venturing could happen eventually. "I think having a tall wet mare glomping the locals might be a bit much for several, amusing as it might be. At least this way she can dry more first..." He would then slowly urge her towards the semi-tropical foliage, giving them a new path to admire.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 am

Thryssa chuckles and goes to a more ordinary and appropriate walking distance as she lets Sugary urge her towards the foliage, which she takes to happily. So happily, in fact, that she goes over to one of the trees and glomps it around the trunk, it being thin enough that she can just about wrap her arms around it. The wilderness-wise Sugary would probably recognize the tree as a poison sumac, with roughly the same characteristics as poison ivy. The blissfully ignorant Thryssa beams to him before she lets the tree go and continues wandering into the treeline. "This is quite nice, Mister Market," she tells him cheerfully. "As I said, we have no naturally-growing trees at home so it's pleasant to see so many of them and walk among them so freely. Such variety too! Large leaves, needles, small leaves, trees that lose their leaves, trees that do not, and so very much green!" She stops in the first thing vaguely resembling a clearing and spins in place for a few turns. The eventual results of glomping a poison sumac aside, her glee at the forest seems almost childlike.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Sugary is rather delighted to see Thryssa enjoy herself, so much so that he registers a bit too late when she's hugging a tree all of a sudden to then notice what kind of a tree it was. He looked distraught, moving away from her somewhat to look around for more worthy of caution, and quickly try to calmly speak to her about what just happened. "Oh, Thryssa. Sweet heart. I'm glad you're enjoying the walk but that tree you hugged earlier is prone to, um... cause rashes and itching. I would, uh... assume your type of chitin might be fine against it, but I must insist we go back soon to get you cleaned up. I can't exactly hug you now as is... Please?" It broke his heart to make their outing a short one, or deprive her of close company, but far be it from him to not tell her anything and make it worse. There was still plenty of other days in their vacation to make use of anyway.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 8:22 am

Thryssa blinks at him when he stops her and tells her about the tree. She looks towards the one she hugged, and then looks back at Market. "But there's no needles on the bark," she points out. "Doesn't a plant need needles to irritate the coat?" She sighs and facepalms, very likely spreading any of the irritating sap onto her face. "I should have paid attention when Tetti was ranting, raving, babbling, blathering, and otherwise chattering about all the plants out here in Equestria. She'd probably find all of this fascinating and want to document the effects of... touching..." She sighs again. "I just got whatever it is all over my face, didn't I?" She looks between the various trees, searching carefully for anyone watching, and then manifests her full changeling shape in a creeping line of viridian magic. She then lights her horn and what looks like bubbling acid made of magical energy appears and starts moving over her face and every inch of her exposed chitin and coat, much like she'd use a scrub brush. "Using this scouring spell might help," she says, in a tone more hopeful than certain. "I'll try it and then we can go back to the rental. You're right, we have plenty of time. I just wish I hadn't screwed it up by being an exuberant foal and glomping a tree of all the ridiculous things." She gives him a hopeful look. "You... won't tell anyone will you?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 12:17 am

For Sugary to hear about Thryssa monologue about her prior inattention to an important topic while being inattentive of the possible side-effects actively, reminded him as to why this vacation was so important to begin with; For one who prided herself in taking charge upon the field as a General, she was still a very sheltered mare from too much of the outside world.

Even so, he had to admire her resourcefulness as she cast a healing sort of coating upon herself, which both fascinated and horrified him as he lightly pursed his lips in seeing and hearing her trying to melt stuff off her body. "Uuuhhh, I can assure you this won't be something I'll be in any hurry to tell anyone about..." He weakly smiled as he watched her, unable to look away because it was just too unusual not to despite the prickly sensation it gave him. "But, like I said earlier, there's a chance it might not bother you at all to begin with, however it can't hurt to be too sure. If you're doing perfectly fine in a few hours, chances are you'll be fine further still. I'm sure we can find something to do for the evening, and besides..." He gently patted his belly. "I think we should have lunch soon anyway... A perfect time to discuss about strange flora and fauna too, no?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Thryssa looks towards him with amusement. "How silly of me to forget the care and feeding of a Sugary Market while we were frolicking about," she says with a playful grin. "Yes, we must feed you while we wait to discover my dread fate." She considers this as she slips back into her previous form. "Well, as much as skin irritation is a dread fate. At least I hope it's just skin irritation because there's some plants and things out there in the desert that are pretty grossly terrifying. Like, there's this spider that sometimes can be found in old and dusty places with a violin-shaped body that has this horribly painful bite, and its venom causes the body to go necrotic and start rotting away. If not quickly treated, that is; most venoms are managable if the antivenom is administered fast." She gives him a hopeful look as they start out of the forest towards home. "I... don't suppose that the poison of the tree I so unwisely glomped has an antivenom as well? Because I'd really like to avoid having miserable itching and whatnot all over myself for however long it takes the effects to fade."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 am

Sugary merely blinked at Thrissa for a moment before letting out a soft serene chuckle and following along the way back to their rented spot when she was back to her less-changeling form. "I can assure you, you're worrying over two VERY different kinds of poisoning here... Really, the worst that can happen here is you end up having to stay inside to recover calmly for a day or two if you get itchy... And if that happens, it means I get to rub ointment all over you, because that's all the 'anti-venom' you're likely gonna need."

He only quoted on the matter of recovery, he was quite serious in applying a cure on his own for her sake. "I did say, for a very good reason, that all we have to do is get you showered for now..." He smirked with a glint in his eyes. "You'll be fine, I promise... This isn't just so I can get your disrobed right away, you know." His tone was a bit playful, but the stallion meant well, and meant to be reassuring for her sake as they were soon returning to their private world of two.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 4:03 am

"You know that if you ever really wanted me out of my clothes and ready for some sweet Sugary love, you'd only have to demand it," Thryssa says in the sort of tone that strongly suggests that she finds this offer to be an entirely reasonable and unremarkable one. But it's cute that you want to make earnest effort to concoct an excuse instead." She kisses him on the top of the head. "It's like role-play, but cuter. And I'm sure you have no objections to the idea of me being stuck at home, subject to your constant playful ministrations while I languish in discomfort and irritation. I think Tetti's favorite term for it is 'languish in the brimstone flames of durance vile' whatever the buck that's supposed to mean." She visibly considers his words about thinking of the wrong kind of poison and she sort of wilts a tiny bit at this news. "So there' no antivenom for the poison I just got all over myself." She sighs. "Dammit... if it was any other kind of poison, I could slow it long enough to get an antivenom and go on with my day after a short nap. Why do things like that need to be so inconvenient?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 5:19 am

While Thryssa was casually lamenting her day plans in regards to merely being cautious over an effect that may or may not happen upon her, Sugary was doing mental gymnastics from the moment she bluntly revealed he could simply request for them to have sex while looking up to her beet red. "W-W-Wait, what!? I could've just asked her all this time!?!?" Multiple thoughts raced about after one of her ever kindly kisses as if trying to process an epiphany, but nothing came out clear.

He would perhaps seem unusually quiet for once on the way back, thinking on what he could do with what she just told him so straightforward. There was a strong temptation to just go for it and take her on her offer as soon as they were alone, but it didn't seem right; Something was still missing between them, he felt. Once they did return to their rental house, of course, he would finally speak once the door was closed behind them, looking up to her with earnest curiosity and affection. "... Hey, Thryssa... Did you really mean what you said earlier? That I could just ask you for a rut, and you'd do it...? What about today made you tell me about it that you couldn't tell me sooner...?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:23 am

Thryssa blinked at him as he asked about why she hadn't mentioned it sooner. "I... uh, I guess I thought you'd worked it out, Sugary," she tells him with manifest sincerity. "I thought you'd sort of... well... that you'd kind of realized that with the extremely cuddly and naturally intimate way that changelings are around each other, always pressed against each other, always sitting together in large numbers at meals... you know, all those things. I thought that I didn't really need to say anything about it." She looks away, blushing. "I... worried that you'd think ill of me if I came right out and said it but right then, when we were having that... when you were saying... well, when it came out, I thought that it could maybe be the right time to say something and let it out and..." She sighs and gives him a sudden hug and a kiss on the tip of the horn. "You're a good stallion, Sugary, and you always have a bashful and cheerful demeanor about you and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable but it just sort of... came out. And I sort of wish I could undo it or something because you seem kind of spooked and unhappy or afraid or something else and I don't want it to be an unhappy thing for you."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm

Little by little, the unicorn came to understand the changeling better; And in retrospect, he guessed that when she had asked him that morning if he wanted her to put her lips on his cock during the shower 'misshap', he could have said yes and seen where that went. A small grin came upon his face, tail swaying, eyes and horn glinting lightly towards her while being hugged and kissed. He slowly hugged her back, pulling them much more intimately closer together as their muzzles came close to one another; He trusted her self-remedial spell enough to not worry over the fact she touched poison ivy earlier, and he wanted to show her where he wanted to be with her. "... My sweet Lovebug. Has something been bothering your thoughts and focus that much since we got here? I would've thought that you'd be well aware by now, that I greatly enjoy your company as is."

He rubbed up and down her back with firm and loving strokes. "But like I said before, I can only read emotions so well... I figured, with us being out here on a break, I might learn more about you to work on that." His grin lightly waned. "... And I was the one that thought you weren't that interested in me yet, when you looked at my cock this morning with a bit of fear, among other things. I've not seen that much doubt in you towards me since we met, or that time we 'tripped' on each other at Leaf's place... Is there something I should know, as to why I you looked at me like that?" He guessed several things might be involved. What hadn't crossed his mind, was the possibility that she truly hadn't been with anyone yet in the first place... or that he simply intimidated her with sheer volume.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 am

"Not been bothering me at all, Sugary," she tells him. "I'm just bad at this kind of thing, implying invitations and willingness instead of being forthright about it from the start. I thought it was always kind of implicit, that when two consenting adults go away for a vacation alone, adults who're very fond of each other and work closely together, and are very comfortable around one another, that the possibility is always open that other aspects of a... relationship could be explored, if it's something they both want." She smiles at him. "That said, no pressure Mister Market. We can do as much or as little as you want. I just wanted you to know that... I'm... I'm not against it. You're a good stallion, and I trust you." She suddenly grins. "All that nonsense at Green Leaf's place notwithstanding."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 8:15 pm

His smile returned in full and more as she told him what went through her mind. For a moment, he quietly stared with adoring eyes and then gently kissed her on the lips, followed by his hands slowly trailing down to cup her rump for a light and playful fondle, giggling under his breath when he eventually stopped kissing her. "... Let's try and get you cleaned up first. See where that takes us~" He'd urge her back to the shower, already being just a little more eager to help her disrobe this time around when his fingers moved about and slid a bit between her chitin and clothes around her waist; Now he was finally more at ease in treating her more intimately and amorously, now that he knew what she was willing for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next