OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Darkened Horizons

Go down 
+2
Xereth
pyroman33
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:13 am

Civviq landed on a deck with a thud. She lost her balance and fell onto her knees, but got up, panting with adrenaline. "Wait!" she yelled, following Cynder. She looked around with wide eyes, scared. She gasped when she saw the webs.

"I've never seen anything like that..." she said, staring at the webbings. Then, she turned around. "I... we need to get them out of there," she said, while staring at the entrance. Her horn shimmered slightly. She then turned and looked at the other doorways, mumbling something, her horn shining brighter.

She turned to Cynder again, her eyes filled with worry. "Hurry, they might return, but I'll have your back."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 pm

"Well, there alive, we should start cutting them loose, I'm not a fan of them being webbed up for too long, spiders and whoever doing all this," Gale said while approaching some of the crew members with her knife. " I don't know bout you guys, but if we leave this place now there be nothing left. We need to do something."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Cynder looked around frantically for a moment and then went to grab her sword, armor, and a knife to cut the diamond dogs free. She then returned and got to work cutting the diamond dog that was awake, him showering her with thanks and praise. He then hands him the knife and gets to work cutting the others free with her sword. "Civ! You think you can get to work using your magic to try and get the ship free?" She asks, going to look out one of the portholes.

Outside, Pyro would be able to see the rustling of the trees as somethinf came closer. A lot of something actually. And that was when a string of hairy legs stepped through the brush, eight each to the creatures that scurried on the ground as big as a large dog! Giant spiders! A swarm of them heading straight for the ship.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:11 pm

pyro would be rather horrified as he saw the large dog sized spiders appearing out from the woods, he would back upp to the side of the boat "a-ara-ar-arac-SPIDERS!!!" he yells, his phobia for bugs griping him in fear, but his phobia for spiders are stronger, and he instictivly makes a spark barrier around himself with a rune he took att random "get away from ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Civviq wanted to answer Cynder with a doubting answer, but then, she whirled around as she heard Pyro's cry for help. Her eyes widened. "Oh dear..." She gulped. "Oh dear oh dear oh dear... what should I do... ooh... take a deep breath..." She did as she told herself to do and looked outside. She took another deep breath, trying to keep calm and determined. "I will try my best..." She ran towards the door, looking back to Cynder. "Stay safe..."

She then turned to the outside, where the rotten bushes were still tangeld around the ship, and the spiders were closing in to them. She looked at pyro, then standing between him and the spiders. She gulped, feeling her legs turn as limp as spaghetti. But she realized that she couldn't let them get to them and fired up her magic. She rubbed her temples with her fingers, trying to think of a quick spell to drive the spiders away first.

"Spiders... spiders... arachids... uugh... Aha!" She veered up, and immediately fired a blast of magic to one of the spiders, that toppled over on its back, its legs flailing in the air. She couldn't help but chuckle at the sight - although it wasn't anything more than a nervous chuckle. Then, she saw the rest of the spiders and took her stance again, firing blasts at the offending arachnids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 am

Gale was helping cutting down some of the crew, before hearing  pyro yells. "Crad. I'll go topside and keep this thing off the ship, some might try to sneak around and get in, don't let ya guard down." Gale yelled to the crew before dashing her way onto the deck of the ship and began to attack any spiders that get on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:06 am

Cynder runs to the deck and leaps off, cutting a spider in half as it leaps for Pyro. "Keep it together!" She says, grabbing his shoulder and shaking him. She cuts another spider, chopping it's legs clean off.

From behind the treeline, another figure looms. It stands taller than all of them, head nearly touching the top of the canopy. Standing on eight long, insectoid legs, with the abdomen of a spider, sitting atop it a pale skinned body, skinny and with an extra set of arms. It's face and body were female, her face holding eight eyes with a mouth full of teeth and mandibles. "Feast, my darlings." She says with a hiss.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:06 pm

As cynder grabed his shoulder and shook him, she would have felt a rather large spark charge around pyro as it increased a bit in potency as he was shakend, and with that, he snaped out of his fear paralazys and thrusted his hands fowards hard, the Spark Barrier around him now suddenly vissible as a green lightning sphere was launched fowards att a high speed, barreling trough the spiders and zaping them heavily with high voltage as pyro's hair looked a bit more sparky as he charged up another Spark Wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkened Horizons
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7