OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Darkened Horizons

Go down 
+2
Xereth
pyroman33
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:14 am

" I only have one question, Is their any "forbidden territory" or hunted area?" Gale asked.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:49 am

Jam looked at Cynder curiously, his magic taking out his book and writing the name of the island for a moment. He listened to the mare closely as she explained the rules to them, nodding to the first rule. "Makes sense." He mumbled under his breath. Upon hearing the second rule however, he just shook his head a little. "Ah...but getting lost in the fun of adventuring. Not knowing where you're going." He said quietly, staring off into space for a moment. He listened to the other's questions, not really having any of his own besides the one Civviq had asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:28 pm

Cynder regarded all of their questions with a smile. They were good questions after all. "Oh sure, I've been here before." She says. "The only forbidden place is the place you won't be able to get to. Getting lost would mean we would have to come looking for you and--"

"And we are your host." A feminine voice came from behind Cynder. The source of the voice was from a clearly feminine figure, who would not have been seen had she not decided to move from her place among the brush. She was lithe and tall, her flesh made up of thick roots and bark. Her hair was long moss that hung past her shoulders and her eyes were hollow knots. She seemed to wear a garment of large leaves, and vines, covering one shoulder and hanging down just above her knees. She, of course, was a dryad. "Welcome, travelers, to our home."
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Civviq gasped. Like many things, she had never seen a dryad before, but she had read all about it. She was stunned to see one in real life - something she'd never dreamed of. All she could stutter out was a simple "Oh..."

She made herself as small as possible and hoped that Cynder could do all the talking. She didn't feel quite up to it. Her tongue felt like rubber and she didn't quite trust her speaking right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Naina curiously looked behind Cynder to the dryad that just presented themselves. It seemed to be taller than the rest of the crew, but still shorter than the sharkgirl. When the dryad presented itself as their host, Naina slightly nodded and bowed. "Thanks." She said, looking at the forest again. 'Just what can there be to explore if everything's known already? I wonder what does Cynder have in store for us...'
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:00 am

Pyro was rather supriced that the dryad was amongst them allready, thinking that they would have to walk into the forest first before finding them but that didint seem like that was the case, but as the dryad wellcomed them to thier island home, pyro bowed to her and said "thank you for wellcoming us"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Gale seem slightly surprise.
"Wow, a dryad, been a while since I seen one. and not getting attacked by one is also a perk. I must ask how you two get to know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:33 am

The Dryad looks at the group before her and seems impassive as Cynder jumps joyfully and gives her a hug. "OH! CEDER! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" Cynder shouts at the dryad, who continues to look at the others, seemingly judging their worthiness.

"We are glad to see you as well, miss Ardor." The dryad says with a windy voice. "And glad to see your guests. We welcome you all to our home." She walks over to each of the ponies, ignoring Cynder who still clung to her like a leech, and opened the palm of her hand to them, sprouting five beautiful flowers with yellow stained blue petals, oNE for eachieving of them. "A gift, as a show of our trust and new friendship."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:58 am

Jam looked at the Dryad for a moment, blinking in surprise. He then observed her curiously, his magic jotting down notes as he tapped a finger against his chin. He glanced at the others curiously for a moment before watching Cynder's reaction to the the Dryad, chuckling a bit. He nodded to her respectfully, looking at the flower she held out to them. He took one in his magic and observed it carefully, making a rough sketch in his book. "Completely safe flower then I presume? Oh. And what's it called?" He said with a warm smile to the Dryad.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:32 pm

pyro takes the flower carefully in his hand and looked att the dryad before bowing "i thank you for this beautyful flower, miss ceder" he then looks around himself to see where he can put it without damaging it, before oddly enough, decided to put it in his hair looking like its growing on him, seeing that he cant find another place for it to put it in
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Naina carefully took the flower and inspected it closely and smelling it, trying to see if she'd find the smell familiar. Afterwards she stuck the flower into her long hair before sighing, giggling as she noticed that Pyro has done the same. She would then wait for other questions to be answered while she stayed quiet herself.
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Civviq took the flower, still speechless. "Th-th-thank you..." Honestly, she was amazed she was still standing right now, her knees were shaking so bad. She took a deep breath - and breathed out - and looked at the little blue flower. The yellow patterns were nice to the eye. As she saw that others had put it in their hair, she chuckled, deciding to put it behind her ear. She tucked it safely between the leg of her glasses and her ear, the petals forward so the flower was plainly visible - she found it colored nicely with her mane. From time to time, she would fumble with the flower slightly to ensure it was still there and safe. She did not want to lose it.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:00 am

Gale seem to be pretty calm and indifferent until she received she the flower from ceder.
"EEEEK, AN FLOWER FROM A DRYAD AN ONLY READ ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT YOU can make plants grow out of your body, That like one of the coolest things I seen in ages. Ceder your so awesome and." Gale didn't finish that sentence before fan girly hugs the both Ceder and Cynder in a group hug. "Cynder you like the best guild ever. EEEEK." Gale let out an other fangirl eeek, before her eyes looked at her fellow crew members and her face completely blushed., seeing that she turn to a complete fangirl and fool of herself.
Gale then slowly let's go of the hug. "I'm terrible sorry about my little child like outburst. I just got a little excited and I'm just going to, umm." Gale said slowly walking backwards away from Cynder her face still being pink of embarrassment. "Thank you for the hospitality and the flower, of course." She said as she place the flower in her shirt pocket making it look like it coming from her chest.
I don't know what worst, meĀ losingĀ my years of formal or me using the word "like" like a filly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:21 am

Ceder looked at the group in the order she was addressed. "We have no word for it in our language." She says to Jamberry. "But we assure you it is perfectly safe. And so long as you treat it well, it will never wilt." She seems to actually smile for a moment as some in the group place the gift in their hair. She gives a short bow to Civiqque and takes the brunt of a fangirling vampiress with an impassive glance.

She nods when Gale releases her and straightens her own leaves and petals before returning her gaze to the group. "We appreciate your enthusiasm. And we ask only one thing of you, please tread lightly, for every flower and blade of grass is a sacred thing. Though, you may remove some, with permissions."

Cynder nodded, letting go of Ceder and crossing her arms matter-of-factly and smiling, before the dryad speaks again. "But beware, something lurks within the eastern forests. Travel there at your own peril, for it is dark... And sinister...
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:38 am

Gale raised an eye brow to ceder when she mention the eastern forest. "what kind of something? I'm know a lot about the supernatural and known to do a little monster hunting, if it a threat to your home land and family." Gale offer an lending hand to the eastern forest problem.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 9:09 am

Pyro looked att the dryad as she told the group of the eastern forest of the floating Island, intruiged that a dark and sinister area existed in a Island filled with beautyfull plants, trees and flowers and asked " what is it that goes on in the eastern forest region? How is it dark and sinister? "
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:33 am

Jam raised an eyebrow at the Ceder for a moment before nodding. "Alright then." He said simply twirling the flower around in his magic to look it over. He paused as the others put the flower in their hair, shrugging and putting the flower on his hat seeing as he doesn't have hair to put it in. He wrote quick notes before stretching, listening to the other's conversation. He was quite curious about the eastern part forest and why it was dark and sinister. Seeing Pyro say it, he just stayed back and kept his comments to himself. He actually found the idea of going to this dark and sinister part of the forest adventure worthy...if a bit extremely dangerous that is. He may like adventure, but he liked his life more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 11:20 am

Naina slowly nodded to the instructions the group received, slightly questioning what would be so dangerous in those eastern forests. Then again, this wasn't her problem yet, so she decided to stay away from the apparently dangerous parts and stay in the safe ones instead.
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Civviq nodded thoughtfully, fiddling a bit more with the flower. She hummed softly, mulling over CederĀ“s words. A dark entity lurking in the eastern forests...? Unwittingly, she wondered the same things as her companions and nodded as Pyro asked, wondering the same. She hoped that she wouldn't encounter it while she was there... but who knows what was in store for the future. Besides... adventure!
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 4:16 am

Cinder too looked like she shared some concern as to what was lurking in the forests. If one payed attention, she may have looked like she was having second thoughts about staying. She looked at Ceder wordlessly and waited for her to respond.

Ceder doesn't look very confident herself, her gaze shifts to the side of the group for a moment before she seems at least a little reassured by something. "It has not been a complication thus far." She says. "It stays in that area and has not advanced for some time. We believe it will not be a burden for long." She gives a small smile to the group and turns to Cynder. "We will be taking our leave for the moment. We invite you to explore. But tread lightly. Every flower and blade of grass is a sacred thing..." With that, the dryad turns and walks back into the treeline, her form seemingly dissipating as she treads into the brush and a trail forms in her wake as the branches and leaves shift to the side, leading into the forests.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Pyro did lift a eyebrow as he folded his arms against his chest, frowning a bit as his questions went unawnsered before turning to cynder "Hey, do you have any idea whats going in that area of this island? "
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Civviq watched her go in awe. As she went out of seeing distance, she took a deep breath to steady up, fiddling with the flower again. She looked to the rest of the crew with an awkward smile. "Heh... that was... something..."

Her smile lessened as the notion of the dark part of the forest came up. She preferred not to think about that, but she was curious nonetheless. What was there? In all honesty, however, she could live without finding out. There are much more interesting things to discover on this island. Like, the flora! It's so varying and beautiful... she sighed happily, looking around in awe.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:48 pm

"Well, I'll leave the offer on the table if you want me to look into it give me a yelp, I'll check it out."
Gale face final losing it's blush.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Naina sighed as she watched the dryad walk away before shaking her head and looking down. "Well, I suppose we ... or at least I will stay away from that part of the forest." Naina said before carefully making her way to the edge of the island, looking around from the high point of view before sitting down and securing herself to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:04 am

Cynder looked to her guests and shrugged. "I've got no idea." She says. "Unless... Nah, couldn't be. I wouldn't worry about it. Let's go and explore, guys!" The mare happily skips off down the path, looking at the wonderful flora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Darkened Horizons - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkened Horizons
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next