OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies   Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:24 am

This is the long version.
the short version is that it would be either 1v1v1 or 2v2v2 strategy roleplay where each pair takes Terran, Protoss, or Zerg. The fic covers exactly how this would be roleplayed out. The GM (probably me) would decide the terrain and any NPC attacks, but there would be an element of PvP.

Also, if you do decide to read the fic, then I should clear up some confusion. The events of this roleplay will take place after The Ladder, that is, assuming you've already been assigned.

EDIT: This is not a sign up. That has not been posted yet. Posting here will make sure you're notified when the sign up is up (hehe) but please contribute soem ideas of your own to this concept. And read the fic as well, since I'll be basing this off it heavily.

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies   Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:35 am

Hmm, ponies and Starcraft. I have only one thing to say to this. SIGN ME UP!
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies   Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:35 pm

...Yeah, alright I'm interested in this.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies   Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies   Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest Test: Starcraft Ponies
Page 1 of 1