OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.

Go down 
+3
Xereth
Doomande
Nicole Evermore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Empty
PostSubject: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Another Spring has arrived and that means one thing. The Estrus cycle has begun again, leaving most of the female population in heat. And this season, the place to be appears to be Manehattan.

Everywhere all over the town, small flyers have been posted.

Calling to Mares and Gentlecolts during our most sensitive time of the year!

We all know how tough this time of year can be, so I've come to a temporary solution. I've rented out the empty adjacent building and filled it with all manner of toys to help soothe that itch. Feel free to stop in, try some out, use them on each other, or even bring in a stallion! All I ask is that you respect each other and my property.

Signed,

Mistress Column

Below is an address that leads those who follow it to the Eastern edge of town. Specifically to two adjacent brick buildings, one squat and wide with high set windows, the other tall with windows at regular intervals up the 6 floors.

Looking at the first building, there is no door visible on the outside, though a short corridor links it to the ground floor of the tall building.

The tall building has a simple wooden sign above the door.

Column's Comforts
Bed and Breakfast

Those entering will see a comfortable sitting area containing several couches and a currently empty fireplace. The floor is covered in areas with soft yellow rugs that lead up to the counter. Here sits a green unicorn mare with a blonde mane. Her face is composed, but those paying attention will notice that she is blushing faintly. Those approaching her will hear a slight buzzing noise.

"Hello, are you here for a room? Or have you seen my flyers?" She asks, a small smirk on her face.

When told the latter, she fiddles with something under the counter and a panel slides into the wall next to the counter, revealing a short corridor into the next building.

Entering the building, you'll find it quite spacious, with several chairs, couches and beds. Along the ceiling are several hooks anchored firmly. Several more line the walls. Filling the center of the room is a wide assortment of various toys, implements, ropes, cords, outfits, and a large cooler of water bottles. All of this sits on rows of white tables in rows, there color matching the walls, floors, and ceiling. The walls are padded and soundproofed. This room is almost any needy mare or horny stallion's dream come true.

Welcome to the Lounge, enjoy your stay.

Hello all, Several ponies in the NSFW chat suggested I revive this thread. So here I go.

Please be kind, as this is my first open thread, and feel free to ask questions if I'm not clear about something.

Also, characters here are Anthro.

Rules of this game:

*All replies have to be over 3 lines long.

*All are welcome to enter the Lounge, but none are forced to play with you. Think on the real world and flirting. So don´t complain if none show you attention.

*If you want to play with a person then wait on said person. People have lots of things to do, school, work and other games to mention a few. And don´t message them just because they are online, maybe are they reading a story, replying to another game or something else. If you really need to talk with another user and ask if they want to play, then write a PM. People that break this rule will be kicked from the game.

*Only one character to each person.

*All mares do not have to be in heat, but it is recommended to play in the condition if you play a mare.

*(Added) Please listen to the requests of others. If I myself find something too far outside the range of good taste, I will approach you about it.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Sitting at one of the first tables when one came trough the "secret door" were a pink mare, the heat clearly having hit her, and that rather strongly as she wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing on her body, her only wearing a pair of black tape crosses there hid her nipples, a broad smile and deep blush under her closed eyes and a blood red leather collar around her back thrown neck.

If one were to look for her hands would they find them between her legs, the mare being busy holding a piece of half melted ice against her nethers, sinking in between her folds now and then, but were mostly kept outside, brushing teasingly over her puffy lips to keep them cooled down.

While the mare seemed to be in her own little world were her ears peeking up, her knowing that while she was allowed fun had she still a job to do, the mare ready to help others find whatever they wanted if they couldn't find it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm

After a few moments, a rather tall sharkgirl stepped inside, wearing nothing but a green bikini set. She slowly walked down towards the counter, looking around and admiring the room before reaching the counter. She lightly blushed when she was asked why she came. "Well, I've seen those flyers. I'm not really in heat, but I thought this were a nice chance to try something new." She shyly said and smiled at at green unicorn mare. When the said mare would reveal the opening in the wall, Naina would thank her and make her way through it, arriving at the room and gasping in pleasant surprise at the sights of secret room before making herself comfortable on one of the couches, admiring all the available items in the room and waiting.

Last edited by Xereth on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:41 am

Walking down the hall hidden behind the "secret door" a dark blue stallion dress in a black tux, a black treble, and shade, places a hand on his head gripping it.

"Okay, I must be insane for even thinking this!!" Quick Snap said aloud to no one. Peeking inside the room ahead, his checks lit with a shade of light pink. In the room, he could see a few mares, all very beautiful, and some scantly clad.

"S-Sweet Celestia." He swallowed hard, sweat falling from his brow. Quickly ducking back, he took several deep breaths, his mind racing. "C-clam down, Quick! CALM DOWN!!" He shouted, slapping his face. "I knew what I was getting into when I came here. Backing out now isn't possible." Another slap to his face got him to focus. With his head held his, he proudly trots back into the room, the blush still present on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://onxykaizoku.tumblr.com
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:50 am

Seeing a stallion in the secret room licks Sweetcake her lips, and seeing how blushing he was, her heated brain not seeing it as shyness but as shared horniness, rose she up from her chair. Seeing as she couldn't really just lay the ice cube down, and putting it back to the others just would be rude shrugged the mare before spreading her legs wide, her using her long delicate fingers to guide the melting cube into the heart of her nectar dripping flower.

With small steps, not wanting to drop the cube, went she over to the dark blue stallion, doing her best attempt at a curtsey and a friendly service minded smile, although her tongue licking her lips with hunger, and the cloth undressing stare that she were giving him wasn't at all good service. "Are there anything that I can help you with sir?" her tone hoarse and stained, a perfect example of a sensual bedchamber voice.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:00 am

The moment he heard her hoarse voice, Quick Snap froze. Slowly turning he came face to face with a pink mare, clearly in heat.

He quickly scans her,noting her lack of clothing, which only made his already weak knees weaker.

"Uh...Uh..Um..." He tried to form a sentence, but only slight grunts left his jaw. Trying his hardest to look her in the eyes. Quick felt himself stiffen. Merely being in the presences of this mare had him sweating up a storm.

"Uh....C-c-c-cider?" He squeaked out.

Last edited by SilverKaizer on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

In the reception a chestnut brown stallion with a darker brown mane walked up to the reception and tipped his wide brimmed hat to the receptionist politely. He was certainly dressed like he had a formal event to be at, with a midnight blue three piece suit complete with, for some reason, a cloak of the same material on his shoulders.

"Greeting madam." He greeted like a proper gentlecolt through a thick Trottingham accent, leaning down to kiss her hand. "And yes, I have seen the flyers. Not to sound like a desperate sort but it has been a while since I allowed myself some time for this particular kind of relief." He admitted; he gave her another tip of his hat as well as a wink clearly practiced to perfection before he walked down the corridor into the secret room, following just behind Naina.

"Well subtlety clear had better events to attend." Hoodwink laughed as he took a look around the room and removed his cloak and suit jacket, hanging them on the hat rack along with his actual hat. With no idea of what this sort of event really entailed, he sat himself down on the other side of the couch Naina was on.

"I don't suppose either of you lovely ladies have attended this event before?" Hoodwink asked to Sweetcake and Naina. "And my manners are escaping me again; Hoodwink, overjoyed to meet you." He spoke with a smile as carefully practiced as his wink and, having left his hat, he stood and gave a polite bow to both Sweetcake and Naina before sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 am

She were just about to say something to the blue stallion as the door opened once more, and the only thing that went trough her head, and over her lips as well since there wasn't enough room in her head to keep it all were "hunk!" Shaking her head, clearly embarrassed over herself, the pink mares cheeks now burning red turned she towards Quick Snap once more to at least try to get Hoodwink out of her head. "Would you like some hard or soft cider sir? And what about ice?" The mares cheeks blushing even redder if that was possible, her not knowing how much he had seen of what she had done with the last piece of ice that she had had her hands on.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:15 am

Hoodwink's head snapped toward Sweetcake after her exclamation but he quickly refrained; sure they were all here for the same thing but that didn't mean he had to start staring before at least getting a name.

Deciding she had probably just been thinking outloud regarding Quick Snap with her exclamation, he shrugged and waved his hand to get Sweetcake's attention. "If you're not too busy I would love a pear cider, Miss...?" He let that last part go, seemed as good a way to get a name as anything else, and plus if she didn't want to give out names she could just ignore that last part.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:17 am

"HARD! VERY HARD! T-THE CIDER, I MEAN!" Quick Snap yelled, briefly removing his hat to wipe away the sweat.

He felt at odds with himself. One the one hand, he was beginning to have second thoughts about this and believed it would be best to cut his losses and make a run for the exit. But, on the other hand, a part of him merely want to take this mare into one of the rooms and plow into her like no tomorrow.

While lost in his thoughts, the door opened once more, revealing another stallion had come through.

"At least I'm not the only guy here." He whisper, heaving another sigh. Turning his attention back to the mare, he noticed a slight blush had risen to her check.

Is she...blushing? That's....kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:32 am

She had to bite down on one of her fists to not announce yes please at his outbreak, and it was only the light pain that made her hand aiming at the hard part of him to stop and get back to her side and control. "Yes sir, one moment sir, of course sir!" babbled she quickly curtsying once each time, a certain expression, it being a mixture of pleasure and shame gliding over her face as she felt how the movement made the ice cube slide around, it even falling to the ground, the little sliver of ice there were left as she turned around to hurry away for some cider, her hoping of all her heart that he wouldn't see it... and then begged the alicorn of love that he would see it and know exactly where it had come from at the same time.

She went out into a side area, only to return a few moments later, a tray in her hands where two bottles of cider were resting. Before reaching Quick Snap stopped she up before the suited stallion, curtsying for him as well as she poured the pear cider that he had requested up into a class, a few heart formed icecubes swimming around inside of it, condensation running down the cold glass in the same manner water and her overflowing flowers nectar were running down her thighs. "There are no need for the miss sir, whatever name that you would find fitting for me will do... Although my real name is Sweetcake," the last being whispered at him as if they shared a secret, her having to fight against herself to not take a deep breath of his masculine scent as they were so close.

Seeing as she had served one of the stallions in the room went she over to serve the other, pouring the cider up for him slowly and carefully, giving him time to enjoy and explore her body with his eyes as she were concentrated on her work. As the bottle were empty gave she him the glass, but in this were there no cubes of ice swimming around as the other stallion had been served. "Would the sir... would the sir like some ice with his cider?" Her having to say the sentence twice as her voice had failed her the first time, her having to look away, not seeing him directly in the eyes as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 am

"Always treat a pretty lady as you would treat your wife Miss Sweetcake." Hoodwink said with a shrug when she said he didn't need to use her real name. "You never know, you might be talking to her and not know it yet." He chuckled.

He gave her a thankful nod and a smile for the drink; he looked at the ice cubes inside with a curious look but shrugged and took a sip as Sweetcake returned to Quick Snap in his own seat while the suited stallion rested on the couch. He had come from a long way away for this event and while he always loved travelling by wagon rather than flight or train, it wasn't very good for a rest along the way.

"If you don't mind me asking, Mr Quick Snap?" He called over to the blue stallion. "What made you decide to come to this little gathering? Pardon my saying so but you don't strike me as the kind who would normally rush to book a place." He explained, not trying to sound condescending or overly nosey, just hoping to make casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:46 am

The stallion nodded slowly, his grip on his glass tightening. As she poured the drink, he slowly scanned her. Taking in every inch of her glorious nude body. It was enough to make any stallion go mad with desire.

Noticing her lower regions had two line, wet lines depending downward from her groin made the stallion's cock to stiffen more so. He couldn't take much more of this. He had to make a move now.

However, another voiced called to him. The stallion who had recently entered questioned his motives from coming.

"Oh...Uh...Well...Would you believe morbid curiosity?" He said with an uncomfortable chuckle. He mentally kicked himself for uttering such a thing.

Smooth, Buckly. Sooth.

Last edited by SilverKaizer on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:50 am

A rather large (and very naked, not like it mattered much as nothing could be seen) lamia, with a brown coated upper body and a lower serpent body marked with red, black and yellow bands, holding a flyer entered through the 'secret' entrance. He was absolutely huge, his tail bringing his height to ten feet tall, though his slithering kept him around six feet tall. He smiled at the receptionist. "I'm here for the latter, not the former...though I think I'll be getting the former later on." Before departing from the desk and over to the group of ponies. He decided to sit...er...coil? (Do lamias and nagas sit?) across from the stallion with the wide brimmed hat. "Well hello there. Quite a fine dressed stallion in the season of Estrus..." He snapped his fingers, a deck of cards appearing in his hands. He shuffled them without a table, even though they acted like there was one there. "The name's Poisoned Coil. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:56 am

The green unicorn mare from the front desk enters through the secret door, wearing nothing but a wide red ribbon wrapped around her body, just covering her nipples and marehood, tied up in a bow on her stomach. As she steps into the room she looks around. "Ah... Time for Momma to take a break. Is everypony having a good time?"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 am

"I have a couch, good company and a moderate drink. So yes, I'm quite enjoying myself." Hoodwink laughed in welcome to the mare. "And I'm glad I'm now only the second least subtly dressed in the room." He teased good naturedly at the green mare.

"Forgive me but I don't think I caught a name?" Hoodwink asked, patting the spare space on the couch he was laid back on, next to where Coil was setting up his card game. "Hoodwink, a pleasure as always." He said with a bow to both Coil and the green mare.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:05 am

She smirks, giving a short bow before taking a seat next to Hood. "Well, you can call me Mistress Column, Column, Collie, or Ma'am." She places a hand on Hood's thigh. "I'm glad you're enjoying my Lounge. And Sweet is keeping up her free rent by serving. How nice."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 am

Well... he had said yes, and that was an order of a kind, so she had to give him the ice, even if he didn't fully knew what it meant. With both of her hands took she a soft gentle grip around his after having placed the tray down, her thumps caressingly going over his hide to calm him down as she took a little step closer to him, lowering their hands as she did so, repeating it again and again until the tall glass were under her naval, and stopped first when her breasts gently were brushing against his chest, the class now under her sex.

Relaxing her flower were there one, then a second and at last a third wet plop as piece after piece of ice landed in the drink, her letting go of his wrist shyly as she had given him the ice he wanted. "Yes ma'am, my violin did not earn me this much this month, so thought that this was a good way to repay you," came it from Sweetcake, her cheeks blushing red once more, happy that she had some kind of excuse to look over to the pair in the couch, not that it was helping at all in the long run with the thoughts she had in her head.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 am

Quick Snap said nothing. He made no movement outside of dropping his glass. His erection now standing in full attention. No longer could he take this throbbing pain. He needed this now more anything.

"Thank you, Miss Swetcake." He replied with a low tone. It sounding almost like a growl. "If there anyway that I might repay you for you more than outstanding service this night?"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 am

"Mistress is it?" Hoodwink asked with a raised eyebrow again, laying one of his own hands on her knee. "I have to admit, Miss Column, I have ever so slight issues with authority." He said with a wink of his right eye again while he took a sip of his drink, not noticing what was going on with Quick Snap and Sweetcake. "I hope that won't be an issue?" He asked in a mock-concerned voice; his hand briefly fiddled with the knot holding her ribbon together but didn't untie it, better to play with your food in this case.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:30 am

"Indeed, or just Column. And I love difficult targets..." She spreads her legs a bit, releasing a soft buzzing sound. Her hand slowly slides up his leg. "Are you going to Hoodwink me? Or just play around for now."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:36 am

Poison smiled at the mare from the front desk, finishing the shuffling of the cards, before trying to make a card house, and caught the mare's name. "Well met, Hoodwink. You sound like the kind I would worry about if I had pockets." He turned towards Mistress Column. "Quite the provocative fashion sense you have there. You dress like a magician's assistant. As they say, sex sells." He had finished his small house of cards, leaving it to levitate in midair. He waved a hand, using his telekinesis to give the ribbon enough of a tug to loosen the knot, and would immediately go to disassembling the house of cards.

He cast a glance over at the pink mare and the stallion, and saw the obvious bulge. He set one hand down, casting his telekinesis onto the stallion's pants and beginning to subtly undo them. Despite all of this, he managed to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:39 am

She whimpered softly as the drink spilled over the floor, her having looked forward for him to drink it in a way, to taste her on the ice cubes, it now being spilt all over the floor. She knew what there would happen to her rear if it stained the floor, so before she could answer Quick Snap or be stopped were she off, only to return with a bucket and a rag, her getting down on all fours to clean it up quickly, her not at all thinking about how her breasts were swinging under her at every movement, how she were showing her sex off to each and every one in the room, her tail raised high in worry and arousal.

All there were in her head were to save her rear from spanking, her not hearing the bestial growl aimed at her, or saw how magic were undoing the stallions pants.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:43 am

Niccy whistles as the cute mare shakes her flank while cleaning. "Good girl. This satin padding isn't cheap. However, don't miss the cues in front of you, I think our guest Snap is quite... ready." She gently strokes Hood's crotch. "Isn't she a darling, Coil?"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 am

"You read into it enough you can read just about anything from a pony's body language." Hoodwink posited while he let himself feel a rush of ego boosting from how readily Column had come to him. "You would be wise Coil; perhaps the dear Miss Column was more wise than most, coming without the pockets." He grinned, running his hand up her thigh. "I still see something I can steal though." He grinned at her ribbon covering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next