OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:57 am

There were various crossroads in the country of Equestria; Both literal and metaphorical. Night was falling, and on one such literal crossroad, an elder-looking stallion wearing long white and red robes was staring at the signs, but seemed to be having trouble reading what it said on them as he kept reading them over and over. "Hmph... That's the time I leave home without my reading glasses... Maybe someone will come by and read it for me...?" He'd look around the roads, looking for any sign of another traveler; Whether alone or by caravan.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:30 am

Coincidentally, another pony was making her way down a dirt path, heading the opposite direction of the elder stallion. She was obviously in no hurry, walking in a casual if slightly drowsy pace. In her orange magic aura, she held a lantern out in front of her to illuminate the quickly darkening surroundings.

The unicorn mare looked to be a young adult. Her coat was the color of candle wax, while her mane and tail were a yellow-red gradient, yellow at the roots and red at the end, meeting the rest of the warm hues in between. Her eyes were sapphire blue, and slightly droopy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 am

For a moment, the elder stallion would think he was alone after he had waited for a time, and a small burst of green light would briefly flash from under the hood, only to stop entirely as the stallion realized that someone was actually approaching at that moment. It was a mild concern, but mainly a delight. He now had someone to maybe talk to as he turned to see the young mare approaching.

He raised his head somewhat to try and see her better, though his hood would very much keep his face concealed; If she got close enough, however, she'd probably notice that the stallion had a white tipped nose on a light brown face. Said nose was also sniffing the air cautiously and curiously in the direction the mare was coming from. "Hello, traveler! Would you do an old stallion a favor and read these signs for me? I forgot my glasses." One other detail the mare might notice about the elderly stallion was that, even if he took off the robes he wore, he was of a large frame all around. His height made all the more apparent the more he raised his head to try and look at the mare, slightly-faded brown irises reflecting the light of the lantern and the mare whom it belonged to on the face of one who likely had seen much in his life already.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 am

"Huh?" The mare immediately perked at the sound of another pony addressing her. Her eyes darted around a bit, searching the general direction she'd heard the voice from. Fortunately, thanks to the pony's red and white cloak, and his large build, he was rather hard to miss. The mare's pace quickened slightly so she wouldn't keep the pony waiting too long; it was getting late, after all. However, she was still slightly cautious of the mysterious stallion, who for some reason had felt it necessary to conceal his identity. If she needed to, she'd be ready to remove the fur from his face as a warning. The few times she'd been assaulted, or almost so, where defense was necessary, it was usually sufficient.

"Sure." she answered simply. "Could you just move over a little bit, please?" she asked once she was about two yards from the stallion. She noticed his white-tipped nose, a feature she certainly didn't see on all ponies, and his light brown eyes, and moved her lantern just an inch closer, seemingly without thought, so she might get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Other than seeing a soft smile on the elder stallion's wrinkled face, the mare would see little else aside from his eyes squinting a bit as she moved the lantern closer. "Oh, yes, right away. But what good fortune that a lovely young lass has come to my aid!" His tone towards the mare was more as a passing compliment as he chuckled than a flirty one. He did, of course, give her ample space to read in his place as he stood back several feet from the signs, though he still stared at them as if still trying to read them himself.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Candle smiled. "Oh, it's no problem. And thank you." she told him. She mentally noted what details she could of the cloaked stallion, but did so in a casual manner, so as not to seem unreasonably suspicious of the pony. Once he'd moved, Candle stepped up to the sign to start reading.

"Alright, the Foal Mountains are to the north, Filly Delphia is to the north-east, and Baltimare is to the east." Candle read with clarity. "Also, the road I just came from leads to Ponyville." She paused, then turned to the stallion to add, "I don't live there. I just took a train from Canterlot to there. I-" Candle seemed to force herself to stop. "Heh. Sorry. Was about to ramble. What I was basically about to say concerned weird transport prices that involve a lot of city-to-city travel just so I can afford to get to my destination." Candle's lips pursed. "I rambled anyway.

"Anyway, is that all? Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:21 pm

The stallion heard carefully, and was pleased to hear what was where with detail. He chuckled lightly at the mare's rambling, but was alright with it. "Yes, that will do... I'd like to ask though, would you by any chance be headed for Filly Delphia? I have a blimp trip to the Crystal Empire I have to catch. Got some business to take care of there."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 am

Candle's ears perked. "Actually, yes." she said, obviously quite surprised. "I was actually gonna head to both places. It's actually what I was trying to avoid rambling about. Canterlot's ticket prices are ridiculously high for a trip to the Crystal Empire, but Ponyville was much cheaper, so I thought I could take a train from there. But I got there at midnight and slept in a motel, and by morning the trains were completely taken over by these weird purple hornets that are apparently 5x more venomous than regular hornets. So that's why I'm actually walking all the way to Filly Delphia." Candle paused... and resisted the urge to facehoof. "Heh. Sorry." she said awkwardly. "So... yes. I am going to the Crystal Empire, and a blimp ride would be very much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:19 am

Again, the stallion chuckled good naturedly. "Wonderful! So we are headed the same way. Best not to travel alone if you can, so if you don't mind this fossil by your side, I'd be glad to pay for the blimp ride too if we both make it at the same time... Though we'll more than likely have to take a trip to a hotel once we get there... Do you have a place to stay once we get there, Miss...?" While asking for her name, he also began to walk in the direction of Filly Delphia, waiting for the mare to follow and answer.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Candle was walking beside the stallion almost as soon as they started moving, with a yard between the two. "Candle." she answered. "Candle Flame. And I did make a reservation at Amethyst Towers, near the castle. Very expensive, since there are only so many in that Empire, but my mom was kind enough to help me pay for it." Why do I always say more than I need to when I meet new ponies? It's gonna freak them out one day, or get me into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:05 am

The elder stallion flicked an ear under the hood of the robes he wore as Candle spoke of her reservation spot. "Miss Candle, eh? Lovely name... And my oh my, that's quite the place you got a reservation for... I don't suppose you'd humor this old stallion and tell me if your family is one of high standing? On that note, what is it that you do for a living? Oh...! By the way, call me Mr. Market. Also, you've yet to tell me if you have a place to stay in Filly Delphia, Miss Candle..."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:29 am

Candle blinked and took a moment to process everything the stallion said. Then chuckled lightly. Apparently she wasn't the only rambler here. "Okay, first: thank you. Second: not technically. The family's average income is below the mark for Upper Class, but we manage our money well enough that oftentimes we could pass for Upper Class, as long as we don't spend too much on things that serve little use other than to imply superiority." Candle's tone seemed to drop half an octave and her ears droop slightly. It seemed she had some experience on the receiving end of this, which in Canterlot isn't really uncommon. She seemed to notice this quickly, and perked up as soon as she did.

"Um, as for my occupation, I don't technically have one yet. I was thinking about fire shows being my job, instead of just a hobby. Oh, did I mention I'm a pyrokinetic?" she asked. "And Mr. Market. Hm. What's your first name? And no, not specifically. Like Ponyville, I was planning to get a motel."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:21 am

Market made a low and thoughtful humming noise as he heard Candle speak of how her family spends their assets. It wasn't till she mentioned her hobby that he actually turned his head to look at her with interest. "Hm... Tell me more of your hobby, and I'll gladly share my first name... Or do I seem untrustworthy to you? You should walk closer to me, you know. No reason to stay where you are, unless you think I'll mug you... And speaking of your hobby... Do you rely on your magic for the effects?" He was by no means going to force her to come closer. It was merely a test of her character.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:11 am

"Hm," Candle quickly decided which questions to address first. "Yes, my hobby does rely on my magical skill. I'm a pyrokinetic, and a considerably strong one at that. Though, most of the show involves just visuals, which takes far more precision and delicate magical work than raw power, or I'd end up burning a lot of things. Don't be mistaken, though; I still know how to use my magic to close to its full potential. I think. I honestly haven't tested it to its full potential since I was a filly trying to set a tub of water on fire. I've been a bit scared to.

"As for the not trusting thing... I've been pick-pocketed too many times (mostly from my classmates), and there have actually been a few times where somepony has tried to assault me. Two of those times were while I was shopping, and both by the same mare." She chuckled. "I still don't get it, and something tells me I'll be seeing her at yet another point in my life." Even though she talked about her experiences of being attacked, she did move about two feet closer to the old stallion, just out of politeness.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Mr. Market frowned slightly at the news of Candle actually getting robbed. She was too decent for him to hear that fact from her. Though the news of the mare she spoke of and how she referred to her made him curious to know more of his traveling companion.

He was glad she moved closer, which meant he did not have to raise his voice as much for her to hear him. "You're certainly an odd one. It's almost as if you're expecting this mare to bother you just for a thrill by now. Anywho... As to your magic... I don't suppose I could get a demonstration, could I? Always a treat to see others in their own practices... Why, I might even join you if you let me. I could always do with a bit of practice myself. Oh, yes...! And my name is Sugary. Sugary Market."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:37 am

"Sugary Market." Candle repeated. "Hm.

"Well, I was planning on maybe doing a small show or two at the Crystal Empire, if not just relaxing and exploring there. I could show you a small thing or two, though. I emphasize "small"; fire's better when it's not everywhere. Or, of course, I could just fireproof a general radius and do whatever. I was planning on trying a new thing. The idea isn't originally my own, though; I just saw an earth pony do it a few weeks prior. I didn't know earth ponies could be that pyrokinetic, but whadd'ya know?"

Candle was starting to like this stallion. He didn't seem at all bothered by her constant rambling, and in fact seemed pretty interested. Maybe they could be close friends, if Candle ended up living near him. If not, pen pals that occasionally visited one another and went on trips together.

Granted, she still wasn't entirely sure she could trust him. She hadn't even known him for half an hour, after all, and had just now learned his name. But close friendship and trust did not happen instantly, and so far she hadn't been given a reason to distrust him. Right now, things were mostly neutral.

Even in her head, she sometimes rambled, even if not all of the rambling had words to it. Now, what else had he said? Oh, right! "The mare? Out to get me?" Candle laughed. "No, no, no. She was just obsessive and materialistic. Much more than usual for Canterlot's Upper Class. But she has nothing against me personally." I think. "She doesn't even know my name. The two times we ran into each other were just crazy chance. The crazy mostly came from her."

For a few seconds Candle just continued walking in silence. Then she remembered the first part of her rambling, and smacked her head with a hoof. "Duh." She turned to face Sugary. "I offered to show you a trick. Would you like to see it?" She smiled sheepishly. That was one of the problems with her rambling: she sometimes forgot to let other ponies talk.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Sugary laughed softly, rather amused with Candle in general. "Hopefully, it's the good kind of crazy in the long run you get in your life... And miss... Don't worry about what you do with your magic around me..." As he spoke, there was a brief red flash from under the hood he wore along with a brief green aura around his legs, and a small ball of very focused fire, no bigger than his head though pulsing with strong energy, was conjured in front of him. He stared at it for a moment, before smiling and launching the attack spell into the air ahead of them in a rapid shot before it exploded in a fierce blazing sphere at least ten times it's original size for several seconds before it dissolved and vanished. "... I have a fair bit of experience of my own... So by all means, show this old stallion what you got!"
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Both Candle's eyes and smile were wide when she saw Market's spell in action. She was obviously impressed by his magical ability.

"Whoa. That was pretty cool." Candle complimented, turning to face him again. That had likely been an understatement; she'd been around plenty of powerful unicorn peers, so she may've been just a little bit used to big, mighty magic tricks.

"Okay then. But I'd rather fireproof the general area, just in case. It's a general rule with me, and definitely necessary for this spell. Honestly, I don't even have it completely down yet. Should I do a different spell, in that case?" she asked, already preparing a medium-range fire-proof spell.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 am

Sugary just laughed back at her. "I showed you a little of what I can do to let you go at it however you want. And if you're that worried, I can protect myself just fine... Although, if you think you're going to have trouble protecting yourself out of your own spell, then perhaps you need to keep practicing... so have a go at it anyway! I'll be right here to help. Got nothing but time before we get anywhere just yet." He lit his horn up in preparation for defensive spells. Candle would have to do something rather disastrous to make him flinch at this point.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:40 am

"If you say so." Candle chuckled. A spark of magic at the tip of her horn exploded in a gentle, warm ring for a several-yard-wide radius. "And I wouldn't worry; I'm fireproof." Candle's horn started glowing brighter, a ball of orange light growing and brightening quickly, then died out a second later as Candle let go of the spell.

Her horn glowed a much dimmer orange as she levitated her lantern over to Sugary. "Could you hold this, please? Or-" She set it on the ground a few yards from the both of them.

"Okay then." The yellow-orange ball returned, and continued growing bigger and brighter, and soon started developing beyond a simple circle shape. By now, it was a deep-golden-with-an-orange-outline mass of magic that was beginning to envelop her entire person.

Alright, here we go. she thought. She concentrated hard on certain points on her body: Her hooves, tail, and head. She waited for her magic to completely envelop her, then a few seconds more to make sure there was enough of it and it was evenly distributed. When that was done, she performed.

With merely a slightly brighter glow at the chosen points as warning, Candle willed the magic to explode. The fire magic eagerly burst in long, gold-hot columns of flame from these points, while moving over Candle's flesh and fireproofed fur like oil over water. Candle's head was lifted so high her muzzle was pointing to Polaris. Her mane, oddly enough, was being blown down against her neck, while her tail was blown out stiffly behind her, as if caught in a very strong wind. Her entire body shimmered where it wasn't whited out or visually blocked by yellow fire, and as this continued the shimmering and glowing magic around Candle dimmed while the golden flames grew shorter and became orange.

Soon, the spell had depleted itself. The columns of fire shrunk, and died. The few wisps and sparks of fire left on her that were too weak to fly out in a column themselves simply dissipated. Candle opened her eyes; leaving them open during a spell like that was a bad idea.

She slowly turned around to face Sugary, hoping she hadn't scared him too bad, or even provoked him into thinking she was a threat. While she turned, she looked around to see if she'd burnt anything; it was significantly less than last time, with light scorching on some spots of grass and tree bark, but no true damage had been done.

She looked to Sugary to see if she'd accidentally injured him during her trick.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:32 am

Sugary had been watching very closely at first, and them soon realized that was probably a bad idea since she was giving off a lot of heat. So, after nearly burning his nose hairs, He stepped away just enough to truly admire the spectacle.

When it was over, he started clapping in approval. "Bravo! I am very impressed. You don't just control fire, you practically are fire! If I wasn't already sure you were a unicorn, I'd swear you were an Elemental." He then levitated her lamp back to her. "... You have quite the talent there."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Candle blushed at the barrage of compliments. "Heh, thank you." she said bashfully, taking her lantern back from him. She seemed to be breathing heavier, and there was clearly a new layer of sweat on her face. This was actually much more out of exertion than the temperatures she'd put herself in the center of.

"I think we should get going." Candle said after a few seconds. "It'll be dark soon."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:39 am

Sugary nodded, and would continue to keep an eye on Candle's state as the moved along. "Do you intend to stay as a performer? Have you not ever considered doing something else with your talents? Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad about brightening up the mood of others with your artful skill, I'd just like to get to know you a little better while we walk. We do have quite the road to cover." He then lit up his horn briefly and a small bag with runes lit up next to him subtly before a soft light appeared right in front of him. As the light fade while reaching out with his hoof to grab it, a corked flask with liquid took its place and was then offered to candle. "You looked parched by the way. It's cactus juice."

TIP: This is your chance to develop the character by thinking up what could have been done or could be done by the character. Who knows, you might use this as a way to consider possible future thread scenarios.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 am

"Thanks." Candle took the flask in her magic, uncorked it and took an experimental sip. "Hmm. It's... fruity. Odd. Not what I would've expected a cactus to taste like." She gave the flask back. "Where'd you find cactus juice, anyway?"

Candle started walking. "Oh, and regarding the performer thing, I do other things, too. Like glassblowing, though I'm not that good yet." She paused. "I don't really do much else with my talents, though. I don't know what else I could do that wouldn't get me called a pyromaniac."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Sugary took the flask and he drank a much more abundant amount, clearly used to the taste. He then scrunched his muzzle lightly afterwards as he wiped the bottle mouth lightly, corked it, and put it away in his Inventory in the same form of fading light. "Fruity, yes, but it has a bit of a kick to it. And I happen to get this from friends or family more often than not, but I sometimes make it myself. Easy enough to find in arid areas..."

He then gave Candle a curious side glance. "Things that get you called a pyromaniac? You really want to dedicate yourself to Fire that much, eh...? Tell me, what is the first thing that comes to mind when I say 'fire'? And don't worry, if you get more than one idea, keep sharing them. But what I really want to hear is what you utter at first at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)   Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial: "I'm a candle... I'm a good flame." (Tutorial w/Veryveryfluttershy)
Page 1 of 1