OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:09 pm

"Hmmm?" She paused and nodded. "I have... as for... Odette, I am unsure of where she went... the kitchen perhaps?" She shrugged and kissed him back. "Although, she could be training somewhere, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:50 pm

Sugary thought to go see Odette as well, but he felt he didn't spend enough time with Venus as it was, and chose to sit by her side for the time being. "I see. I'll go find her later, but... You know, I asked her about how she feels about this. Me being with Isabelle and all that... What do you think? As former Captain of the Isle, what do you see in me that you're not opposed to the idea...? Besides Isabelle being happy, of course. I know you're close friends."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:53 pm

She snuggled up against him and purred in his ear, before snorting and kissing his neck. "What do I see in you? Well, you have that nice long cock..." she giggled and murred. "Honestly? You're an honest stallion. You don't lie to her... that's more than enough~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:19 pm

He scrunched his muzzle and blushed lightly at the compliment and kiss, but then he smiled and nuzzled her cheek affectionately and held her by the waist. "Heh... If one as blunt as you says I'm honest, then I'll accept that... Hey, there's something else I've been meaning to ask about you... Did all three of you happen to make some kind of oath to be together? Isabelle made it sound like she was away for a while, but you all seem as close as good friends could be."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Venus chuckled and booped his scrunched snout, and cuddled into his warm body. "An oath? Hmmm... not that I can think of..." She sighed and leaned back, a confused look on her face. "I mean, I recal that we might have done... it's on the edge of my memories..." She shrugged and sighed. "Nup, no idea, though probably not. We just are really good friends~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:25 pm

He kept humming to himself shortly after the answer given as he cuddled back. "... Just curious about it, I guess. Been thinking about something regarding the Oracle, and Garuda... Have you and Isabelle gone to see her too yet?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:41 am

Venus sighed and nodded slowly, content to lay in his arms. "The oracle? No... I do not visit her very often. I prefer to take things as they come than try and see into the future... as for Isabelle, I'm honestly not sure..." she shrugged and nuzzled his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:54 am

Sugary nuzzled Venus' mane lovingly as he gave some thought to her answer. "I see... Thanks anyway. So, care to answer another question? What made you decide to go from being a Captain to working at a Spa?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:57 am

Venus shrugged and relaxed into his arms, purring contently. "Hmm? Oh, well, I mean, being Captain was all fun and stuff but it was far too strict... I enjoy relaxing much more~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:20 am

He chuckled lightly, holding her up close and rather affectionately. "Heh... I thought as much... Then let's keep relaxing a bit while we're out here~" He leaned down slowly, and started tracing small kisses over her cheek, intending to reach her lips for a deep kiss as he stroked her neck.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:22 am

She nodded eagerly at his plan and snuggled into him, meeting his lips passionately, pushing deep into the kiss. "Mmmmm... I totally agree..." she mumbled, before yawning. "Mmmm... what's the date, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:15 pm

With the kissing, he hoped to get a bit closer with her as lovers and friends, enjoying every moment of it too of course as their tongues danced. He kept cuddling with her afterwards, but tried to remember of the date when asked. "Um..... How long till Heart's and Hooves...? Then there's the Solstice... I think today is the 5th of Gallop. Why?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:28 pm

"Just curious," she replied before returning to kissing, rubbing his muscular chest gently as she pressed her cool body against him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Since he didn't get much beyond a vague answer, he shrugged and happily went back to being a lover and companion to her. He really did feel like they didn't know each other well enough, and hoped to make up for it by showing his interest through gestures.

During the kiss, he made soft neighs of comfort and pleasure. His tail sought to lay with her own as he flicked it towards her flank softly. Since her jeans were short, he used one hand to caress her exposed legs, while the other hand went under her shirt to rub her spine as well as hold her close.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:09 am

She giggled as he neighed gently, enjoying the kiss as their tails twined together. She purred as she felt his hand on her thigh, shuddering in pleasure as his hand ran up her spine, moaning happily. "Those hands of yours are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 am

He smiled and nuzzled her, trailing kisses all over her neck as he urged her to let him nibble playfully and gently afterwards. He'd be sure to move his hands and arms quite a bit upon her legs and back, warming her cool body with constant strokes of affection and desire, leaving little doubt he did want her as part Isabelle's herd along with him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:59 am

She shivered as he kissed his way up her neck, sticking her tongue out and exposing her neck for him to play with as he wished. She whined and opened her body to him, relaxing as his hands played with her legs and back. "Mmmm... oh gods you make me feel so good."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Soon after she spoke, he hummed with his lips up her neck and cheek until he opened his mouth as suckled on her tongue playfully. His arms wandered a bit further over her body as one hand went from her back to her front, gently brushing below her breasts, while the other brushed over her flank above the shorts. A small pop would be heard when he finally let go of her tongue, gasping for air lightly. "Ah~... Venus...? Feel like we should go get a room for us? I know Garuda is cooking, but..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Purring happily as he hummed against her neck before pressing a fresh kiss onto her, Venus smirked and kissed back, giggling as he suckled her tongue. "Mmmm..." she moaned as he played her body, and she sighed. "Perhaps... though you should really check on Odette... I mean, you just fucked Isabelle didn't you? I'd hate to break you."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:47 am

He couldn't help but snort and chuckle at her as she told him to ease up. As it were though, he did actually ease up a bit with the wandering hands as he just wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her tenderly on the lips before nuzzling her. "... Fine, though I was gonna check on her anyway... Still... If you're feeling up to spending some time with me afterwards, I'm all for it... You wanna check on Garuda with me, or should I go see her alone?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:42 am

Kissing him, she suckled his tongue quickly before releasing it and leaning back, though still hugging him. "Good... and no, I'll stay here. This is quite a good book after all. Besides, I think she has a prank planned for me, so I'll try to avoid that for as long as possible."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 am

Sugary let out a soft chuckle, sighing a bit at the fact he didn't quite spend as much time as he intended with Venus, but he gave her a drawn out kiss again as he got up with the promise of more affections later on.

Soon after, he was back inside and looking around for Odette in the kitchen to see what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:57 am

She enjoyed the kiss whilst it lasted, before sighing peacefully and returning to her book.

Odette hummed a little tune. Having assumed Sugary and Isabelle were still going at it, she had taken her armour off, now dressed in a pair of knee-length shorts and a singlet. As she cooked, she wiped a little sweat from her brow, smells wafting through the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Not wanting to be a bother, he merely sat down in the nearest stool he could find without saying anything. Instead, he just watched her, but mostly, he smelled and listened to the cooking and the humming as he thought some more regarding the Oracle.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:35 pm

For some time Odette cooked, humming and thinking, eyes closed as she poured and stirred, the actions second nature to her. Eventually, she turned around to seeve up the food, and she as opened her eyes she froze, staring at Sugary in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next