OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Once he had caught up to the creatures, he relaxed and passively saw them play for a moment as he then looked around to make sure the small gate to their home was closed for now. Once he closed the gate at his leisure, he'd make his way back to the room the other were in as he took off his clothing along the way, and carrying it with him, to check on the mares before taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:53 am

The chocobo squawked at the sight of Sugary, flapping its wings happily. The dog behemoth barked a hello before returning to its chase, the chocobo running off again.

If Sugary visited their bedroom, he would find Isabelle and Venus slowly making out on the bed, whispering to each other between kisses. Isabelle waved to him before returning to Venus' lips, the second mare oblivious to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:25 am

He raised his brows rather notably when passing by the lovers on the bed, but he hardly minded of course. "Well... That's one way to make her feel welcome. The Chocobo and Behemoth are doing just fine on the backyard... Oh, um... Don't forget Odette might be back at any time..." With his one particular caution to the lovers, he made his way into the bathroom, and would try to make his wash as quickly as possible so that he might try to be ready for their next house guest...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:35 am

"Whatever~" Isabelle moaned from the bed, barely looking at Sugary as she and Venus embraced tightly, lips still locked tightly against each other. When he emerged from his shower, he would find the pair still in each others arms, though they had stopped kissing.

Venus looked up and smiled at him. "Hey there big guy..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:37 am

He exited the shower in much the same way he entered it: bare. And when called upon, he was now at least dry-ish and clean as he stopped with a smile. "Hey there, you two... Hope I didn't miss too much. And Odette hasn't come back yet, has she?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:08 am

Isabelle purred and pointed downwards. "I heard someone downstairs. I have no idea if it's her or not... why don't you go check it out?" She asked with a lazy smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:28 am

With perked ears and an expression to match it, Sugary nodded and quickly put on a pair of shorts and a simple cotton shirt, soon making his way down. "Or course I am. Gotta greet our guest after all!" He wasn't yet sure if it was Odette, but he'd look around regardless. "Garuda?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:04 am

The armoured mare poked her head out from the kitchen. "Oh, hello Milord... sorry about being so late, I wasn't sure which portal was yours..." she smiled with embarrassment under her helmet. "I was just putting everything away."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:18 pm

A light smile came upon Sugary's lips as he saw Odette in his new home, waving at her dismissively. "It's fine, I'm just glad you showed up before no one could be available for long. And thank you for the delivery, I'll be sure to try feeding them later... By the way, um... Isabelle and Venus were kinda resting upstairs, so we should probably leave them be for now. You can ask me for anything if you need it, unless you want to meet with them right away...?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 am

Odette watched the stallion, coughing and smiling. "No trouble at all Milord, I am more than happy to provide you with what you need... yes, I can hear them 'resting' alright... do you need anything Milord?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 6:51 am

He let out a light chuckle as he walked behind the kitchen counter, though soon gave her a more neutral expression. "Heh... Leisure time aside... I am hoping for some counseling actually. Isabelle has made it seem like she hasn't been too well connected with the Isle for some time in her recent life, and I know very little of it still... What must I know regarding the soldiers? I doubt signing paperwork alone is gonna help with that... Also, are you hungry for anything in particular? I'll be happy to listen to any counseling while I prepare something."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 8:22 am

"Counseling?" She asked, watching him as he walked into the room. "Mmmm... well, her majesty was... distraught at her father's ailment... she left to find a cure. Almost none of the vampires blame her, family is everything for us immortals."

Odette's eyes lit up as he mentioned soldiers, and she leaned forward excitedly. "Oh, we have soldiers... we have armies," she grinned. "What do you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 am

Sugary blinked at Odette's sudden enthusiasm with curiosity, but figured she was a warrior through and through. "Well then... Several things actually. Standard formations. Signals. Keywords. Typical weapons of choice. How I should address so and so properly..." He went on for a bit longer regarding his needs. Odette would find he wanted the knowledge given to be as thorough as possible.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 am

Odette giggled and began to explain how the vampire army functioned. From how squads were made up of family members, and how those squads functioned with each other.

Eventually, she let out a sigh and grinned. "And that, is how our armies function."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am

With the new information given, he felt he had learned much in a short time as he prepared himself a sandwich and some juice to drink in the meantime. He looked much more self-assured after the briefing. "Passionate, aren't you? And thank you. I think now I'll fare better later on if needed. Have to at least try for Isabelle as far as responsibilities go... Also, you sure you don't need anything? It might be a while before things get back on track, so you may as well relax a bit."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

Odette yawned and stretched out, still smiling under her helm. "Of course I am Milord. I love our armed forces... they're like a second family to me." She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Isabelle will never take on too much responsibility... and no, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 am

"Family, eh? So you're that attached..." He smiled, and chuckled along with her. "Goodness, if you already think that about Isabelle, I can only imagine what others might be expecting of me...! Speaking of which... What do you expect of me? Be honest now, I'd rather work my way up from here if I must."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:31 am

Odette shrugged and chuckled. "Trust me Milord, nobody cares that Isabelle hates work, most of us hate it as well. As for what I expect of you, I expect you to love Isabelle, and to be our king. Beyond that, remains to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:09 am

Sugary had to take a moment to look at Odette to see if she was bluffing in any way, but found no such apparent telling from her gestures. He was perplexed to say the least. "... Not to be rude, but you all sound a bit lazy then... Then again, there is that couple still playing chess... Ahem...! Vampire quirks aside, I'll take your word for it then. So, I guess I'll be the best King I can be!"

He stood there momentarily, listening to himself as he proclaimed his statement, but then sighed and chuckled. "Okay, I have no idea what to do yet, but I hope you and others will counsel me at least... Ah... By the way, are you aware of something we've been planning to do? She claimed we'd still go on adventures together... That's not going to be a problem, is it?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Odette snorted. "Honestly Milord, can you honestly tell me that you ejoy the enormous amounts of paperwork you have to fill out? Because I for one do not... however, they are a necessity... I'm glad you will be the best you can be."

"Milord, Fearful was gone for over a thousand years. There is little you could do that would be worse than that. Going on adventures... I very much doubt any of us would even blink an eyelid, assuming you returned." She smiled and glanced out the window, before returning her gaze to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:40 am

A scrunched nose was all he could give in return as the bar was set lower than he expected when told future subjects would not mind their so-called rulers going about as they pleased, and their first King left for a millenia. It was a wonder is he would have things hard in the future, or perhaps time just plain did not matter to them. "Well... Okay then... I just have one more question though... You really don't mind having someone as young as me ruling over you? I'd have thought that at least would go opposed by a few."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 am

Odette giggled and booped his nose again, before yawning and stretching. "Mmmm... Trust me, vampires favour wisdom and experience over age, and you seem to have plenty of both. Besides, how badly could you fuck up?" She asked, roling her neck. "Now, is there something else you wish for me to do Milord?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Sugary scrunched his nose, though he was smiling at the same time afterwards while sticking his tongue out, so all was well. "Your confidence in me is astounding... But I'll take it as encouragement either way. As for what you could do....." He began to smell the air soon after, something coming to his nostrils that reminded him of the fact they had both been out for exercise. "... You got a bit of a musk going on there. Shouldn't you shower before we continue with later matters?" It was hardly a superpower; He was just a stallion close to a mare he could smell.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 am

"Faith Milord, not confidence. Slight, but very important difference. And you should know, you are the first stallion after my father and Fearful. You should be grateful," pausing, she blinked and stared at him. "I beg your pardon? What do you mean I smell? I mean, surely I don't smell that bad...?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 am

He smiled a little more at her explanation regarding her view of him, but the talk of a shower was the dominant topic, and so he went with it as he looked her up and down. "Oh, don't get me wrong, it's not an awful smell. I kinda like the musky scent a bit, but it's the fact I can smell it at all that I would insist you shower while you got time. I might not be the only one to notice if you intend to come with us to meet with Celestia again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next