OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Sugary was pleased to see Isabelle regain her good spirits about what they set out to do, though he wondered if her hesitation in the first place was due to immaturity, inexperience, or fear. "Guess that's where I come in... Help her overcome her doubts, huh?"

It was when Venus spoke that he got some doubts of himself though as he looked a bit surprised. "Huh!? Wait, I am, but you mean a ceremony!? Already!?" He felt rather unprepared if it ended up being a formal affair as he followed along with the others in his casual clothing.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Venus giggled and booped Sugary's snout. "My goodness, you get flustered so easily, don't you? Don't worry about the clothes. Isabelle certainly doesn't care what you're wearing, and I very much doubt that Fearful will either. Besides, this the first time that its actuallu been done, so I'm about ninety percenr sure that Fearful will wing it."

Isabelle strode into the throne room, and Fearful, who had been lounging on the throne, stood up and launched himself at his daughter, wrapping her up in a tight hug. she squeaked, before hugging him back and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:40 pm

"I-...?" Sugary was left just scrunching his face lightly as he was booped, listening to Venus reassure him of what was what. It was hen he came upon a very rare and interesting realization as he kept following along. "... So he's really only ever been the sole ruler? No wonder you'd say that... I definitely need to try and chronicle this then! The first ever succession ceremony, and on an island of vampires no less..." He was sounding more and more giddy at the unique opportunity, being ever the curious one still for new experiences.

Once they reached the throne room, he'd remain by Venus' side while Isabelle and her father had their bonding time. He'd then whisper something to Venus. "... What do you think this will mean for everyone else though? Got any idea how the rest of the island would take these news?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:47 am

"Mhmm... vampires can be very lazy. I mean, we have all of time to get things done, don't we?" Venus shrugged and dragged him along, in a n attempt to force him to move quicker. She shrugged at his eventual question. "Who knows really?"

The pair in front of them continued to cuddle for sometime before Fearful pulled back and smiled. "Now then, We assume thou is here to take mine throne?"

Isabelle nodded and drew herself up to her full height. "We are. We wish to take this throne from thou, and We wish to do so peacefully."

Fearful nodded, and raised a hand slowly. Darkness began to creep into the room, the twilight outside becoming even darker. The shadows continued to grow and swirl, the crystal walls and floor turning a dark shade of purple as something began to form in Fearful's hand. A pentacle formed underneath the pair, spiralling outwards till it encompassed the entire room. "We give our power to you Daughter, in the hope that thou shall used it to the best of thy abilities."

Isabelle raised her own hand and nodded, the darkness in Fearful's hand moving from his to hers, and she smiled broadly as a crown made of dark steel formed atop her head. 'We thank you for this bounty Father. We shall see your kingdom flourish."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:50 am

((Successor))

With no clear answer, and no idea what to expect, Sugary looked upon intently as he brought out his tablet and begin magically etching words upon it and holding it with his hands to reflect his initial view of the ceremony that was to occur once the father and daughter began to exchange vows.

Soon, he felt and got goosebumps as the powers that be began to take hold of the entire sector from what he could tell; Both impressed and mesmerized at the sight, and giddy and jittery with excitement. He'd also consider what this moment would really and truly mean for him from now on as he didn't even blink to not miss an instant of the historical event...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Shadows continued to swirl and contort, before surrounding the vampiric pair, shrouding them from view. Isabelle purred, and stepped out from the darkness, her father striding in the opposite direction.

They spun, before nodding, the shadows receding, the skt clearing and the crystal turning back to its original shade. Isabelle narrowed her eyes and gestured, the crystal responding instantly and forming a statue of Sugary. "Oh... very cool..."

Fearful nodded and kissed her forehead. "This power is yours now... though, I think it may be more appropriate if he was dressed like this," he gestured and the statue morphed, so Sugary was now wearing the outfit he had worn at Isabelle's behest when they had first purchased the house. "Really sweetie, you should keep that sort of stuff to the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:08 am

Sugary would admire the ceremony as it proceeded, and even felt flattered by the statue made by Isabelle, but ultimately felt a tad disappointed when it ended a bit too sudden for his expectations. "Shame... But I suppose those who matter most are present for it at least? Wonder what follows now though... Should I say something...?" In truth, he could think of nothing to say as he kept writing down what he saw. But he was among the few main spectators, so he thought to show his support as he placed the tablet under his arm, and slowly began to clap with a smile. He'd even bump flanks with Venus lightly to try and urge her to join him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:19 am

Venus raised an eyebrow at him, before shrugging and clapping along with him. Isabelle blushed, and the castle tinged pink, causing her to blush harder, and thus, the castle tinged a deeper pink. Venus giggled loudly and glanced at Fearful, who blinked in surprise. "Venus...? What are you doing here? And before you ask, yes it is tied to her emotions."

Venus shrugged and trotted over to him, before grinning at Isabelle. "I have decided to become part of Isabelle and Sugary's herd."

"I... see..." Fearful paused and stared hard at her for a moment, before shrugging and facing Isabelle. "I leave the castle in your hands." He smiled, before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:13 pm

At first, Sugary was thinking something was off with the castle. "This... This seems to resemble the mythical Castle Pandemonium. Not getting any bad vibes from here though." Once he heard of Fearful's explanation, it all made sense and he smiled as he too moved closer.

His smile did waver briefly once the former King left without saying another word though, and so he looked to his mates and the throne room in general. "Where did he go...? And does he expect us to just... take it from here as we please...? Er, I mean you, of course..." He then looked intently upon Isabelle, paused, and smiled brightly as he kneeled before her, took her hand, and kissed it gently. "Congratulations, your Majesty. What will you do now as Queen?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Isabelle giggled, and the castle returned to its usual colour. "Sugary, sweetie, my father is just over 12000 years old. He mastered teleportation millenia ago. He can appear and disappear on will. As for where he physically went, I couldn't be certain, though it was either to see my mother, or my step mother."

Isabelle shrugged and considered his question. "Marry you, I think. I need a king to support me after all."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:28 pm

With his first question answered, Sugary had only the second proposal to focus on as he stood up before Isabelle with a soft smile. "... Marry me, huh...? This is really gonna happen then. Do you intend for the marriage to happen immediately as well though, or will you give this some more time? I'd like to think the others might wanna catch up to what's happening one thing at a time... I could be wrong, of course."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 am

"Of course it's going to happen. I love you Sugary, and nothing is going to change that." The castle shifted to a gentle blue as she kissed him softly. "Mmmm... we probably go tell our closest neighbors I guess. I'm sure Celestia will be pleased." She gestured for Venus to come over, and as she did, Isabelle kissed her as well. "Mmm... and I suppose we will need to plan the wedding of course."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:25 am

Sugary smiled broadly with how sure Isabelle sounded of herself and their relationship despite the events of the day after she kissed him. It made looking forward to life with her all the more appealing because of her good spirits. The talk about Celestia gave him much to think on though. "Ah... That's right, she'll certainly want to hear about this... Wait..." He then grew mildly pale as realization dawned upon him. "... I foresee much paperwork in the future....." He seemed to have an expression of dread as it were afterwards as the smile waned. The poor stallion was more one of action than a desk jockey at the end of the day. It seemed even the talk of the wedding didn't quite snap him out of it either.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:08 am

Isabelle paused, and very slowly blinked. "Oh dear merciful god... there will be, won't there?" She began to pout, and slumped down on her throne. "I haaaatttteeeee paperwork. Can't we do something else?"

Venus chuckled and looked hard at the pair. "I can't understand how you two have such an aversion to paperwork, it doesn't take that long." She giggled and licked her lips, nipping Isabelle gently. "How about we play afterwards? Perhaps we could relax together?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 5:23 am

Sugary was glad in a way that Isabelle could understand his plight, but he knew for sure something would have t be done regardless. Fortunately, Venus did make a fine proposition that made him blink a few times, and then smile at the both of them a bit. "... Oh, alright. It's not as if we didn't see this coming as is..." He too gave affection to Isabelle with a light encouraging nuzzle to her cheek. "Feels a bit rushed, but I guess we should head back home now...? Or do we stay here for a while longer?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:27 am

Isabelle sighed and nodded quietly, before taking Sugary's hand in one of her hands, and Venus' in the other, before leading them back to her room, where she immediately collapsed onto her bed with a sigh. "Can't we just... lie here for a while? Please?" She asked quietly, nuzzling Sugary's cheek if her had lay down with her. Venus snorted and nodded, cuddling into her lover, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:02 am

Sugary would follow Isabelle and Venus, wondering why they were being led around without a word. Eventually he'd get his answer as he then closed the door behind them when they went to her pink room again, and looked to her after her question. "Um... Sure?"

He'd lay down by her side, smiling and returning the nuzzling he got before he spoke. "Hey, something wrong? I know today was hard on you, but how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:05 am

Isabelle snuggled into him tightly and nuzzled him again. "Everything... it's just so overwhelming. I'm queen now, I'm responsible for a whole nation of my kin..." she looked up as Rawr and the chocobo poked their heads in, smiling and gesturing for them to come over. "I'm just nervous... so nervous." She continued to cuddle into him, before slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:00 am

It was at this point that Sugary would try to comfort Isabelle more actively by cuddling with her and Venus, lightly kissing the top of her head just under her horn. "Shh... Come on, how do you think I feel? This isn't easy for me, but you did say you wanted this... So I'm sticking by ya no matter what..." After sharing his encouragement, he looked to the creatures that joined after they opened the door, but he was nonetheless more concerned with his sleeping mate at the moment. In time though, he'd also begin to drift away for a nap...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:19 am

Isabelle smiled briefly, nuzzling him gently before she slept. Venus smiled at the pair and cuddled back against Sugary. "Wow, she really loves you... she doesn't open up to ponies like that very often," she commented, before closing her eyes and drifting off herself. Rawr stared at the trio for a moment before shaking his head and curling up. Chirping, the chocobo yawned and slept.

~Time Passes~
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 12:15 am

While Isabelle slept, Sugary looked to Venus with a mild cocked brow and a mild grin as he spoke quietly. "Considering how intimate we've been... I think opening up is a bit of an understatement..." His expression then softened as he nuzzled Isabelle's mane and stroked Venus' back as she slept too. "I'm happy to be here with you though... I don't ever want that to change..." And so, he too slept for good. What awaited them the next day, he'd find out eventually as he began to wake up to see if his mates were still where with him...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:55 am

Venus snorted as she drifted off, snuggling into the pair. As Sugary awoke, he would find Isabelle curled up against him, though Venus was mysteriously missing. Rawr was curled up against their legs, and the chocobo was lying on the floor in the corner.

Venus returned, carrying a large plate of food. "Morning sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 am

Sugary would slowly keep rousing from his sleep, and when he realized Isabelle was closely snuggled up to him, he'd lightly nuzzle her mane, minding her crown. When Venus showed up, he'd look to her and smile. "Good morning... Mm~, that smells good..."

He'd then get back to nuzzling Isaballe, but this time with the intent of rousing her awake instead as he also gave her several light kisses around her face. "Hey, sleepy head...? Venus brought breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:06 am

Venus pondered Isabelle's crown, and smiled. "I'm glad you're hungry." She shrugged and placed the plate on the table next top the bed as ISabelle stirred gently, nuzzling Sugary instinctively before sniffing the air and opening her eyes. She smiled at Venus, who picked her up and carried her to the smallish table.

"Are you going to join us baby?" Isabelle asked, looking back at him
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:07 am

Sugary didn't think twice as he got up and quickly walked over to the table, kissing Venus' cheek and sitting next to Isabelle. "Does this answer your question? What I wanna know is how you feel right now... Both of you, actually. This is gonna be a big deal for all three of us some way or another after all." He'd slowly began to eat as he waited for them to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next