OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:08 am

Isabelle shrugged and continued to snuggle into the chocobo, who was staring at her in confusion, though it did not seem to find the cuddles unpleasant. Instead, it bent down and allowed her to climb onto its back, sqawking again before turning to face the behemoth.

Venus rolled her eyes as Isabelle. "I swear, if the creature is even slightly friendly, she'll tame it." She giggled and kissed him, blocking another strike before bowing. "I am glad that you love it sire." she turned and began to fight properly, blocking or deflecting the strikes.

For the behemoth's part, it seemed to become more and more agrivated as Venud blocked its attack, though it did slow a bit as SuSugary's magic caught it in the face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:42 am

Sugary thought many others weren't taking the situation with the seriousness it deserved, but at least he didn't have much of anyone panicking around him, so it made focusing much easier. With Venus constantly aiding him, hie efforts would slowly begin to show fruition as he exerted more of the cold treatment. "Venus, keep him in place! He's starting to numb down!" He'd also focus on the beasts limbs so as to make its movements more sluggish as it focused on attacking Venus more than anything else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:31 am

As if to prove Sugary's thought, a couple walked straight passed the Behemoth, kissing gently before continuing on their way.

Venus smiled and nodded, grabbing one of the arms of the behemoth and holding it in place, grinning as it struggled against her, its movements sluggish now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:19 pm

It was now the best chance he could take, as he began to move around the Behemoth slowly to keep cooling it and freezing it into submission while it was heavily distracted. Along with it, he began to use paralyzing energies among the magic to further numb the creature methodically. "Stay still... Just a bit more...!" If all went well, the monster should not take much longer to fully subdue. Sugary was anxious about success, but he wasn't letting his guard down either...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:10 am

Venus continued to wrestle with the behemoth as Sugary continued to cool and weaken the beast. She grinned, blowing a kiss to Sugary as the Behemoth growled, before roaring in anger and pain. Venus yelped, releasing her grip on it and jumping back as the beast began to slowly turn to face Sugary.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:38 am

At this point, Sugary was prepared to fight, but he persisted in his set of spells still, increasing the output as the Behemoth turned, staring back adamantly at the creature. He was far from a one trick pony though, and even if the monster attacked, he had an ace up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:10 am

The behemoth roared again, swiping slowly at him, the blow a lot slower than it should have been. Isabelle giggled, still gently petting the Chocobo as she watched her fiancé beat the behemoth.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:32 am

With the Behemoth being as sluggish as it was, Sugary could take his opportunity as it swung slowly. Since he was already focused with his magic, he focused upon the side opposite to where he swung from, and teleported towards it in a flash of light... and then shot a pure pulse of energy to topple it off-balance and try to keep freezing its large form numb afterwards.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 7:34 am

The behemoth gave a defeated roar, having lostbthe will to fight as Sugary's magic continued to drain its strength. It collapsed to the ground, and Isabelle grinned. "Well done Sugary. Now, how do I tame it?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:35 am

Sugary was victorious, for now. He was surprised at how well it went, all things considered, but then he was fighting a beast outside the usual habitat. "Was it already weakened before it came through...? I might just have to look into it..."

Then, he was having an epiphany as Isabelle spoke to him. He actually looked confused as he looked back at her. "Er..... I'm... not exactly sure. More often than not, they're sent into large cages after being lured in... But taming naturally is very difficult otherwise... Maybe show how fierce you can be...?" He had his doubts, but perhaps Isabelle had what it took to intimidate the weakened beast.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:45 am

Isabelle nodded, and slid off of the back of the chocobo, giving it a quick hug before trotting over to the behemoth, her scarlet heels clicking against the road. Smiling, she bent down in front of the beast, her fangs fully exposed. Anger and annoyance began to radiate off of her and Venus took a step back, eyes wide.

"Uh... sugary, you may want to stand back. Isabelle is very, very angry right now..."

Isabelle bent forward more, still smiling. "Hello there, I think I shall name you rawr."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:39 am

His ears would flick as Venus warned him to back off while watching Isabelle come closer to the monster, but he hesitated to move much. "Er... Okay... But I'm not moving too far back either. I'm not taking any chances with that thing..." He was still at the ready, especially so to deal with the Behemoth. "What's Isabelle doing? Is she trying to glamor it...?" He was unsure how the beast would be affected in a foreign land by foreign creatures. He just had to trust his mate...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:47 am

The behemoth let out a weak roar as it struggled to its feet and took a weak swipe at Isabelle. Snorting, she raised a hand and batted its attack away. "Silly Rawr, that's not you thank me for looking after you," she said leaning in. The behemoth started to roar again, and Isabelle slammed her heel into its snout. "Down boy."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Sugary looked upon the scene before him with curious endeavor... only to be forced into a perplexing state of mind as he saw Isabelle punishing the beast like one would a dog. "Uuhh..." He still kept alert, but was wondering if it was even needed at this point as he cocked his brow and flicked his ear constantly. "... Maybe that Behemoth is a young one that just looks big.....?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:54 pm

The behemoth stared at her and started to do a very un-behemothy thing: whine. Isabelle smirked and knelt down. "Quiet boy and allow me to explain." Darkness began to swirl around her, shadows tearing themselVes off of the ground and whipping into a vortex. "I am the daughter of the original vampire, and you will recognise my power." The behemoth whimpered and she smiled, the shadows vanishing. "Good boy," she said, petting him. "Now, you will need a more suitable form. Sugary darling, how do you feel about dogs?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Isabelle's mate would only stare in awe himself as she began to flaunt some of her power to the beast. He'd also feel a light tingle of caution because of it out of force of habit, but only due to its dark nature.

What was more unusual about the scene before him, was when she outright asked him if he wanted a dog... out of the beast itself. He stared at her a bit stupefied for once. "Whu...? Er... I mean... I really do like dogs and all, but yo-... Actually, never mind. I'll trust you..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:53 am

Isabelle giggled and glanced at him before gesturing, a small pentacle forming over the head of the behemoth, before she whispered a word in its ear. There was a puff of smoke and the behemoth vanished, and Isabelle giggled happily.

As the smoke cleared, where the behemoth had been there was now a St Bernard, who barked and tackled Isabelle, licking her repeatedly as she giggled and hugged the large dog. The chocobo, who had watched the whole thing, let a series of squawks that could only be laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:55 am

Sugary watched Isabelle's hex rather intently, carefully feeling out the air surrounding her from where he was. It was all fascinating and alluring in its own way to him, but what really got to him was the actual metamorphosing of the Behemoth into an actual dog. "Wow...! That worked as well as I could ever expect...! Didn't think he'd act like a dog so much though....." While he considered the implications of transformations and behaviors, he then went over to Venus as Isabelle seemed to have the beast under control, and the Chocobo was tame and amused as expected.

"So, Venus, while she's having fun with the new pet... How's your arm? Even a young Behemoth is dangerously strong."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Isabelle giggled and petted the St Bernard gently, watching as he jumped off of her and ran towards Sugary, jumpong on him next, before licking him repeatedly as well. "Well, him and I made a... deal, I guess you could say." She glanced up, the chocobo having trotted over. It bent down, qnd she cuddled its neck, purring as she hugged the warm feathers.

Venus smiled and rolled her shoulder. "I'm fine dear husband, really." She smiled. "It seems though that I have somehow managed to place my footwear in a small patch of fresh tar. Would you carry me?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:36 am

Although Sugary was wary still, even he could only worry so much when the beast was now so fluffy and affectionate as he let him lick his face, chuckling afterwards as he saw him move about while watching her now mingle with both familiar creatures. "A deal, huh...? What exactly did you... offer to a beast powerful enough to level an entire village by itself in mere minutes?"

He was also curious if Isabelle 'spoke' to the Chocobo while he wasn't looking as well, but he was tending to Venus by now, smiling softly. "Husband? I think we might be skipping a tad much there, dear." Despite the small tease, he called her dear genuinely. He did want to get to know her better after all. "And yeah... I can carry you." He'd gently urge her into letting him carry her bridal style, and then join Isabelle by her side. "... Well... This ended up better than I expected... What now?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:49 am

Isabelle giggled and shrugged as she whispered something in the ear of the chocobo. "Well, I may have offered Rawr more of an ultimatum than a deal. I promised not to cut his balls off."

Venus squeed as Sugary picked her up, nuzzling his neck as she hugged him. "Thank you Sugary~ and I'm sure marriage isn't too far off." She kissed his cheek gently and purred.

Isabelle shrugged as she leapt onto the back of her chocobo. "Well, we could eother head home, or go to the castle, your choice."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:19 am

He'd flinch mildly once he learned what Isabelle actually offered to the Behemoth; He wondered if that was her go-to option for dominating males. "I'm a curious sort, but don't think I wanna know..."

Nuzzling Venus back with a smile, he then looked around them as Isabelle asked where to go. "If you're that positive about it, then I'd say we're on the right track... And uh... Isabelle? Weren't you the one that needed to go to the castle with us for something important? I think that takes priority."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:06 am

Isabelle snuggled the chocobo cheerfully and groaned. "Damn it, but I don't want to do the boring legal stuff..." she moaned and sighed, before turning the bird to face the castle and having it trot towards it. "Come on then..."

Venus snorted and rolled her eyes, snuggling again into Sugary. "She's such a child sometimes..." She giggled and petted Rawr, who swaggered alongside his master.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:32 am

Sugary had a good chuckle while Isabelle grumped and Venus nuzzled him, smiling afterwards. "We do what we gotta do... Isn't that why we're here, Isabelle? I'm backing you up because you said you'd take over... So show me that drive of yours!" And so he'd walk with them. It was all on Isabelle now to make her preparations as needed.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:08 am

Isabelle groaned and moaned, shaking her head as she watched the castle approach, before blushing at his words. "Ah... alright love." She straightened up and grinned as they arrived at the castle. She slid off the back of the chocobo, waving to the guard at the door before skipping into her new castle, kicking off her heels.

Once Sugary entered the castle, Venus would kiss him and slide out of his arms, walking after Isabelle at her measured pace. "Are you coming Sugary? The passing down of the crown will surely be something interesting to witness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 5 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next