OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Survival Island

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Survival Island - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 am

Dusk grumbled a little bit when Scroll came back, since his return wasn't exactly quiet. When Scroll mentioned food, he figured he should at least try getting the fish cooked. Although, he figured he'd need some help with it.

"Ugh, we can get some of the fish cooked if you want to eat. Figure we may as well not go to bed hungry. But, I'm about out of magic, so I can't really do it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 am

Despite the noise made by Scroll's return, Wisp didn't stir in the slightest. She simply kept sleeping, oblivious to the changing world around her curled up body.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:15 am

Rebel instantly shot over to Scroll. "Armor?" She asks excitedly. "I lost my armor, it could have been mine." Sh no longer looked tired at all, only excited an happy.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 am

"A book? It could be one of the other ponies's journal, or it could be a random old book. Can I see the book?" Oliver asked, using his water sword to cut the thorn branch into smaller pieces to take it out of Scroll's tail. He looks up at Rebel. "I doubt it is you armor. It could be one of the other ponies's armor. I guess you can hope it's yours though."

He looks over at Wisp. "Huh...She seems to be sleeping well. Anyway, you said you had drift wood? We could use some of that to keep the fire lit. I didn't get to chop as much wood than what I liked to have. And if the armor isn't damaged and doesn't belong to her," He pointed a stubby finger at Rebel. "Then we should distribute it among ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:30 am

Griff slighly growls when he notices Scroll, but immediately stops when he realizes it's him. "Returning late, huh?" Griff asks, not taking his eyes off the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Scroll smirks, "Always late to the party." He looked to Rebel with a frown, "I found the majority of one set of armor, and a few pieces of armor that match yours, they are in a pile over by the drift wood, near the forest line, so they won't get hit by the tide. You can check if you want." He also frowned knowing he couldn't ignore Oliver's question, "Uh... Of course." Defeated he pulls the journal out of his satchel and gives it to Oliver, "And thank you, my tail looks simply fabulous." He said in glee as his swished his tail around, free of most if not all thorns.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Rebel nodded. "I can only hope" She looked as if she wanted to go check immediately, but yawned. "I'll check laterā€¦afterā€¦sleep." She collapsed where she was, already half asleep as she curls up by the fire. She no longer looked so frustrated like before, and looked somewhat peaceful as she conked out.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 pm

"Just go to sleep, everyone... I'll wake you up when your watch will be up." Griff says, still curled up in his sabretooth cat form and watching the forest, not moving a single bit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Though Dusk felt a little frustrated that nopony seemed to have heard him, he decided to not make a big deal about it. There were probably plenty of fish in the sea for later meals anyway, and there had to be some edible fruits and stuff somewhere.

He decided to try going back to sleep. If somepony wanted to cook the fish, he'd help if he was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:47 am

Oliver took the book, examining it. "A lock? Pfft." He took his water sword, that was still between he shield and leg, and used it to cut the lock off. He flipped the book to a random page and began reading. "Captain's log: Entry 20. My crew has just dropped anchor at Horseshoe Bay and we await the fishers that will accompany us for the rest of the trip. I will await these ponies on the dock....Huh."

Oliver quickly flipped to the latest entry. "Captain's log: Entry 21. These ponies sure have been proven to be of use. That pegasus watch pony, however, has not. I something think I should just kick him off my boat. He's a good for nothing..." Oliver couldn't read the rest because there wasn't anymore. It was as if the captain had just stopped. "Must have been the crash..." He closed the book and gave it back to Scroll. "Well it' time for me to get some sleep." He said walking over to his leaf bead and laid down, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:59 pm

As the morning sun began it's ascent for the day, Wisp finally stirred from her slumber. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and she looked about her surroundings, taking in who was near her as well as the sight of the still rising sun over the ocean. There her eyes lingered for hours as she simply watched the giant yellow orb slowly climb higher into the sky, almost looking as if it were pulling itself out of the ocean that reflected and refracted so much of it across it's surface.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Dusk soon awoke as the light of the sun coaxed him to wake up. His first thought was how dry his throat seemed to be. He wanted something to drink, but there wasn't anything available. We need to find water today, or we'll be in big trouble, he thought.

He soon saw Wisp was awake too, and seemed to be in good spirits. "Good morning," he said to her as he stood up and stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Griff says "Good morning." To Dusk and Wisp. If Dusk had a decent memory, he would notice that Griff hasn't moved a single inch since he went on guard last night. "Sorry I didn't wake you up for your watch that you so desired to have. I felt like it was best if all of you would get the desired rest and I would watch the whole night. Nothing in particular happened while you were asleep."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:57 pm

"You were up all night? Well, as appreciated as that is, we can't have you not getting the rest you need. You probably should get a nap in right about now," Dusk said to Griff. He wasn't upset about not getting his watch. He actually felt a little more respect for Griff, considering staying up all night and taking everypony's watch is something he'd do too.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:19 pm

"I might aswell.. do just that." Griff says and yawns, transforming into his pony form again. "Now you better watch over me, hah!" He says and walks to the nearest shadow, where he collapses and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:21 pm

It wasn't the 'good mornings' that managed to break the sunrise's hold on Wisp's attention, but the change of transformation magic. With a small startle and a quick shake of her head, Wisp turned to look at the other two that had decided to join her in the waking world, leaving the sun to looked at more later.

"Oh, good morning," She replied cheerily to them both before Griff settled down in the shade. Then she looked back over to Dusk. "What do we do today," she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:01 pm

"We find water that is drinkable." Oliver said, sitting up. "Also, a good morning to you all. Have a nice sleep?" He asked, standing up. He moved his shield a bit so that it was comfortable for walking on four legs. "We should get going once everyone is awake. We need to get a full day of searching. I was also thinking we should explore a little wore towards the center of the island."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

"That'll be good. I don't think any of us have seen a body of water that isn't the ocean yet. I could use a nice drink of water right about now," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Wisp nodded happily before bringing herself to her hooves. Stretching out some, her ethereal wings unfurled and with a couple flaps, Wisp was once more in the air and hovering above the ground. "Okay, I'm ready," she said with a small smile that openly portrayed her eagerness to get doing something.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Griff has, meanwhile, found himself a soft ground and a perfect position to sleep in and started loudly snoring.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:48 pm

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, but somepony needs to stay behind and watch over those who haven't woken up yet. The Thestral would be the best for it, but I'm not sure I want to wake her. ...By the way, does anypony know her name? I don't recall ever hearing it," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:29 am

"I'll get her," Wisp replied quickly before hovering up to where Rebel was sleeping. Starting with some gentle nudges, Wisp began trying to wake the Thestral. "Hey, miss guard pony. Can you please wake up and watch over the others while me and Dusk and Oliver go looking for water?" She asked with a level of innocence that was slightly uncharacteristic to a mare of her age, yet seemed entirely genuine from a even a single glance at her face.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:55 am

Rebel was still adorably conked out, curled up in a tight ball. She was snoring lightly, her body limp yet still tensed into a ball. She made no move to tell if she even knew it was daytime.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:59 am

Oliver shook his head at the still sleeping thestral. He walked over to the water and make a bucket of water out of water. He then proceeded to walk over to the sleeping mare and throw water at her, then throw the bucket that turned into water as it left his paw. He sure hoped that would wake the mare up. If it didn't, he had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Rebel jumped up, crying out in anger and surprise, drawing her blade and looking around quickly. She panted heavily, and glared at Oliver. "What? I was having a good night's rest for onceā€¦" She stretched and sheathed her blade, sitting down and grumbling as her wet mane hung in her eyes. "What's the game plan today?" She asks as she starts wringin out her mane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next